[by invitation only] The Crow, The Owl, and the Dove - IC

Andraste sat in the caravan, waiting for the others to get prepared. She sighed in annoyance as her patience ran thin with her ladies in waiting but she was just early, she trusted that the would be punctual. "Driver, you do know where we are heading right? I won't settle for incompetence." When she recieved assurance from the driver that it was so, she clapped at servants to hurry along with her belongings. "We don't have all day, hurry your lumbering feet."

colleen.png

Colleen had been thinking for a while and had finally made up her mind. She was going to do it, she was going to run away. It was better than having to matter some man who didn't love her. No doubt he would try and control her life, to diminish the flame that was her personality. She was at the castle to deliver clothes for her majesty and her ladies in waiting. When she saw the caravan she walked over. When she was properly searched she got inside. "Your highness. I have come with the rest of your wardrobe..." she said soflty. "And my mother would think that it would be better if I were to come with you." She lied through her teeth. "So that your wardrobe may never grow dull."

Back