Status
Not open for further replies.

"Science isn't exactly my specialty but I will do my best to explain. Tiberium is an alien mineral that crashed in Italy, 1995. Ever since that day, Earth had been slowly mutated into unusual creatures, and even humans are not safe from it's infection. We have dedicated our science teams to eliminating this mineral but the Brotherhood of Nod believe this to be a gift, to further humanity's evolution. Their Leader, Kane,"

A smaller image appeared at the bottom right, revealing the same man those at the Communication Center spoke with:

"Believes Tiberium is the key to Ascension. He is nothing but a fanatic, and a terrorist. He cannot be trusted. In short; Tiberium is a extremely dangerous mineral, and you must exorcise extreme caution when approaching it."

"It is currently 2047, October 20th."

@Lucky @Crow
@amwexia @Jackythejack @Minerva @Takumi

"2047..." Shou muttered, in disbelief. Her shoulders slumped where she sat. She just wanted to go home but if it really was 2047 like the man said there wasn't any point going back home if it was this far in the future. There wouldn't be a home to go back to.

"You will find that Tiberium is not a rare mineral. I will have a Scientist provide you a safe sample."
"This Tiberium stuff is dangerous. Numerous countries and cities are uninhabitable as well as a quantity of nature mutated by the things."
"I'm well aware of Tiberium. I've come across it myself in Nod bases and the surrounding areas of said Nod bases. It's not pretty."
"We're nearly to DC. Get ready for landing."

"I will be calling a meeting. GDA Generals, as well as our finest Commander and those who have came before you all will be joining us for briefing. Stay safe on your journey."

The monitor then turned off as Tanya spoke.

"Everything'll be explained when we get there. Hope you're all ready for war, because you're all involved now without much of a choice."

@Lucky @Crow @Takumi @Minerva @amwexia @dark @Jackythejack

"I'm not trained for combat or anything so I don't know how helpful I'll be...unless you could train me?" Shou spoke up. At this point she was ready to go to sleep until she could somehow get back home in the right year.

@Raynar Saassin @Lucky @Jackythejack @Crow @Minerva @amwexia @dark

"Hmmm... it appears that the version of the 21st century I have heard of may be a different from the point of the Tiberium crash," the girl says, "a bit less predictable on my end, but I'm quite a fan of unpredictability. Fret not, as long as you have one of the greatest minds of the 17th century as your ally, your victory is assured."

The girl nods.

"I suppose I will have to introduce myself. I am Lavi Gier."

@Raynar Saassin @Takumi @Crow @Lucky @Jackythejack @Minerva @amwexia @dark

John Stevenson, Asher Falcon and Dan

"
I'm not exactly sure how much basic training you are going to be able to teach Asher. He's only three years old and while normally, he can do strange and powerful things, he exhausted his reserves before we got here. Kid can barely walk on his own, he prefers to teleport, but currently, can't." Asher pouted in his sleep.

" I am sure that something good can come out of it, I'm Daniel Espinoza, but most people call me Dan. I do have some combat experience.

@Raynar Saassin @Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back