Status
Not open for further replies.
Magda seemed to physically relax as she became certain the group meant no harm. Though a bit confused by Kokkoro's request, she did get a bit snappy at Nadeshiko. "No! Flowers are living things, child. To pull them from the ground is to starve them!"

If you glance at the map, you'll see your destination lies behind the shrine. How to get there, though...

@Crow @Raynar Saassin @Ver @Gummi Bunnies @ West

0jTl2DR.jpg

"Lady Magda, we'd love to stay around for a bit longer, but we are moving about," Kokkoro asks, checking the map for a bit, "we are on our way to Kakariko Village. If I may ask - are there any dangers before us?"

@Crow @Raynar Saassin @Ver @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @West

Yuuki would find the cave empty and unspectacular, save for the waterfall and shrine. However, once Jin set his bomb off, they large rocks would turn into smaller stones-five, to be exact.

Luminous_Stone.png

@Crow @Hida Tomonatsu @Minerva @Takumi @Siege @East
Azel had stood back like Jin instructed. Well, the bombs worked it seemed. Though he blinked a bit in silent confusion, remaining straight faced throughout the process.

@Yun Lee @Hida Tomonatsu @Minerva @Siege @Crow @East

A bit astonished by the explosion, Yuuki jumped for a bit, before recovering. He picked one of the peculiar smaller stones up, examining them and wondering if they had any purpose.

Having a hunch that they were important, he decides to keep his and hand the other four to the other members of the group.

@Hida Tomonatsu @Minerva @Takumi @Siege @Crow @Yun Lee @East​

Prologue: The Fear She Carries

"Ah bollocks - an ambush,"

"So reserved a reaction is unlike you, Zeke," Special Inquisitor Mòrag commented as she drew her weapons against the army of phantasms draped in robes of blackest night and the glow of lit braziers that flanked the party from all sides, "were you expecting an ambush?"

View attachment 2806

"With the Prince's luck, we're always expecting an ambush," Pandoria answered with a casual shrug.
"Fair point," Mòrag finished, allowing herself a slight grin at Zeke's expense.

"Och," Nia scoffed, "we can all have a laugh at Shellhead later. We didn't slog through this musty old ruin for nothing!"

"Nia's right," Rex chimed in, brandishing his blades, "ambush or not, we'll fight as we always have! We'll save Pyra, and make it to Elysium! Together!"

At Rex's rallying cry, the subterranean heart of the Leftherian Archipelago was brought alive again by the cacophony of battle. Each sharp sound of steel meeting ethereal steel bled into the next as it echoed throughout the decaying ruins, until it became a constant ringing, broken only by the booming thunder of conjured lightning or the roar of fire. But for every apparition felled, two more took its place. Still, the band of Drivers persevered, even as the darkness swelled in the face of their defiance.

In the heat of battle, as their allies were forced against the walls, Rex and Nia found themselves standing back-to-back against the swordsmen shrouded in shadow circling around the pair - isolating them. Rex growled, his teeth grit as sweat beaded down his forehead.
"No matter how many we defeat they just keep coming!"

"Then we'll just have to defeat 'em faster," Nia calmly responded, grinning at Rex over her shoulder. Rex smiled back.

"We'll defeat 'em together!" he cheered, again turning his focus towards the closing darkness with his dual scythes twitching in anticipation, "Ready Nia?"

"Waitin' on you!" Nia answered with energy already beginning to gather within her twin ringblades. With a nod, Rex lifted his scythes into the air, and the still air of the ruin would begin to stir. Nia followed suit, raising her blades as their energy began to coalesce into pure water.

"Ty-phoon!"

the two Drivers cried out as they slashed the air in unison, unleashing the power of their blades. The air around them was whipped into a frenzied cyclone, then augmented with violent water, creating a torrential typhoon which made quick work of the malevolent phantoms surrounding them. As the typhoon faded, their allies dashed to regroup through the opening in the horde, only to find themselves quickly halted as the shadows recovered from the attack. Again surrounded, and drained from her counterattack, Nia buckled under the pressure and stumbled to one knee. Grunting, she weakly tilted her head up, and her eyes flung open wide at the sight of a phantom poised to strike her down for good. Shutting her eyes and turning away, all she could do was brace herself.

Clang!

Nia flinched at the sound, but quickly realized she was still yet to be struck. Taking only peek at first, Nia blinked her eyes open.
"Rex...!" she gasped. Rex had the caught the phantom's blade in a parry, but struggled to keep it held.

"You're stronger than this, Nia!" Rex shouted under duress. As a second spectre neared, he raised his other scythe to stop its blow and grunted in pain - his legs trembling under the force of both blows combined, "The Nia I know doesn't give up!"

"You fight on...relentlessly, no matter how hard I test your body and soul," spoke many voices, as though it were the phantoms speaking.

"Wha-?" Rex gasped. The shock would have broken his guard, were it not for Nia springing back into action and striking down the apparitions bearing down on him. The two Drivers only had time to share a nod before returning to the fight.

"But you do not fight for yourself,"

"I fight for my friends!" Rex shouted back, clashing with another phantom, only for it to disappear in a single slash. Surprised, he scanned the surroundings to find the shadows dispersing en masse.

"I have waited so long for one such as you," they continued to speak as a blinding light filled the ruin, casting every shadow away. Rex protected his eyes from the light, but as he did, it grew only brighter and brighter until he closed his eyes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 2810

Opening his eyes again, Rex was bathed in the warm light of the sun. The harsh music of steel instruments was replaced by birdsong, and the fluttering of leaves and grass in the breeze.

"My name is Addam. I am long departed from this world," spoke a man draped in white robes and the shade of an elm tree, "What is your name, boy?"

"Rex," he answered, stepping closer to join Addam under the shade.

View attachment 2812

"And what is it you seek, Rex?" Addam turned to face Rex as he posed the question, "Wealth? Power? Dominion?" Rex's gaze fell to the ground, and he paused for a long moment.

"None of those really. Though...power might be useful,"

"Power, then?"

Rex nodded and came to face Addam again,
"Power to protect,"

"Protect what?" Addam continued to elaborate on the question. Rex needed another moment to pause and think.

"That's a long list," he hummed, "Gramps, Nia, Tora, Mòrag...and Pyra,"

"You are greedy, boy," Addam curtly responded, "It is not necessary to protect everything. There is a limit to what one man can do,"

"That's true..." Rex admitted.

"But, there is something granted to you especially; the power to accept her," Addam added, "She is afraid. Of her own power and her terrible destiny," after a brief pause, Addam smiled, "Your will to fight comes from your will to protect, but only when you take on all the weight she carries will you be her true Driver," As the fated meeting drew to a close, a blinding light shone down upon the grassy cline, casting away the shade of the elm tree. For the second time, Rex closed his eyes.

"And remember, Rex - this is a trial,"

Magda seemed to physically relax as she became certain the group meant no harm. Though a bit confused by Kokkoro's request, she did get a bit snappy at Nadeshiko. "No! Flowers are living things, child. To pull them from the ground is to starve them!"

If you glance at the map, you'll see your destination lies behind the shrine. How to get there, though...

0jTl2DR.jpg

"Lady Magda, we'd love to stay around for a bit longer, but we are moving about," Kokkoro asks, checking the map for a bit, "we are on our way to Kakariko Village. If I may ask - are there any dangers before us?"

@Crow @Raynar Saassin @Ver @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @West
tumblr_p89l8q1HLY1x0h5yoo1_100.jpg

❝ A-Ah! I'm sorry! I just really got excited about flowers and- ❞ Nadeshiko immediately apologized to Magda, not realizing that her talk was annoying the other. However, she stopped mid-sentence when she heard a soft crunch under her shoe. Oh no...

❝ AAAAAH!! I'm really really sorry, Miss Flower Lady! I didn't mean to step on one of the flowers! ❞

@Crow @Raynar Saassin @Ver @Yun Lee
@WestArea
-----​
---

The Lizalfos made a noise akin to squawking as they took notice of Diana. Right away, as they slithered towards her and her growing number of compatriots, they were on the attack. They didn't seem to care at all for Diana's speech, and started in on the fight right away.

One had a spear, the other a boomerang and shield, the third a bow and Shock Arrows. As the one with a boomerang immediately launched an attack on Diana, the one with a spear was launched a good few feet away by Akane's Stone Smasher. The third kept his distance, shooting an arrow at The Drifter, then another at the rest of the group!

@Krieg @Donder172 @Gummi Bunnies @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Alex Azure @North
Akane dexided that the one witb a bow was probably the one that needed to ne taken out first. So, she decided to make a beeline towards the archer and smack him around a bit with her Stone Smasher.

@Yun Lee @Krieg @Donder172 @Gummi Bunnies @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Alex Azure @North​
44f88d25d5a7bfdef70b82eb5ecc0a59.jpg

Newcomers surrounded her, some more eager than others, some looking more machine and contraption than man. Generals, commoners, vagabonds and heroes -- all in one place. Loosely united in their pursuit of a mutual escape, however vain that might be. Giving a young human a side-eye, Diana looked a bit flabbergasted. "Uh, yes, I appreciate the help but I believe your shirt is...!" the demigoddess tried to remark, before narrowly attempting to dodge a boomerang.

Breaking into a full-sprint, Diana glanced behind her, barking out loudly over the commotion. "Do not endanger yourselves if you feel frighten! And before you ask, the name is Princess Diana of Themyscira! Protector of Mankind!" Princess Diana triumphantly declared, smacking the bipedal lizard with her broadsword before finishing with a quick bash of her radiant shield. While not as agile and fierce underneath her normal state, the Wonder Woman lived to her name of both bravery and prowess in combat.

Ironic for a heroine trying to stop war...

@Donder172 @Gummi Bunnies @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Alex Azure @Yun Lee @North

Well, those Lizalfos were obviously hostile, so it was only obvious enough to attack them. Figuring to put that Windcleaver to use, Ellie rushed in to swing the sword at the Lizalfos with the bow. She was a tad inexperienced with this type of weapon, since she's never actually held a weapon like this before. Well, hopefully she's a bit more experience with it than these creatures.

@Donder172 @Krieg @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Alex Azure @Yun Lee
@NorthArea

Darius | Prologue

The Noxians waited for the perfect moment to ambush the Freljordian camp. They had to stay perfectly still within the blizzard that helped mask their presence. Most hadn't experienced a full night's rest or a full meal yet; they were promised that only after their enemies were slain and the camp overtaken. Most of them were ravenous and anxious for the approaching battle, expecting a fulfilling reward for their efforts.

The troops shivered silently and did not complain often, for they had been evaluated and proven worthy of serving Darius, the Hand of Noxus. "How much longer, sir?" one of them asked Darius, who was at the front of the ambush squad. "Soon," he responded, aware that if he waited any longer, his subjects might lose their resolve.

His eyes focused on the Freljordian guardsmen. He had practically memorized their patrol pattern and soon discovered which spot was the most open for invasion at a specific time. That time drew near.

"Now!" he bellowed, marching toward the camp, his soldiers in tow. Not too long after, he encountered a handful of surprised guardsmen, who lost their heads with a swift rotation of Darius's axe. A lookout stationed further away quickly alarmed the camp with a horn. Soon after, the Noxians and Frejordians engaged in a brutal battle in the middle of a harsh blizzard, their blood seemingly freezing in the air as soon as it was shed. Axes, billhooks, swords, maces, spears, sickles, slings, bows, chains, staves, and practically any other weapon of war were swung back and forth, some meeting metal, others meeting flesh. With the help of Darius, the Noxians were gaining the upper hand, his axe seemingly substituting as the Grim Reaper's scythe. He dashed, crippled, sliced, punched, and decapitated his way to victory as his fellows assisted in defeating flankers.

But what the Noxians did not know was that a counterattack had been organized. They blended in with the snow much like the Noxians had earlier, only they had hidden in better spots due to their knowledge of the land. They compromised the back line, and Darius found himself surrounded. His soldiers were awash with panic and made lousy attacks. "Retreat is not an option!" Darius proclaimed, parrying, riposting, and evading a handful of attacks. In truth, it would have been better to retreat, for the Noxians (except Darius) were slaughtered.

That was when the rage came to him. Boram Darkwill had sent him into an unwinnable and costly war, and he'd grown sick of it. How many men had he lost here? How many times had he nearly escaped death? The Emporer had lost his mind trying to invade these territories. His grip tightened on his axe as adrenaline pumped through him. The Freljordians lunged at him.

1xh2vfG.png

He let out a beastly yell and ferociously fought off the greater numbers, using his rage to even the odds. His enemies were frightened at the sight of their brothers being so easily slaughtered and quite literally torn to pieces by that monstrous axe of his. They were witnessing the true strength of the Hand of Noxus. Some of them began to retreat, but that was all Darius ever remembered.

@Crow @Hida Tomonatsu @Minerva @Takumi @Siege @Yun Lee @East

Next thing he knew, he was in a strange place being given strange instructions, and his rage completely subsided.

Being treated like a pawn frustrated him though, but there was very little choice in the matter, considering he could not hold a conversation with the voice. He opened the chest and equipped a Savage Lynel Spear and Bow with Shock Arrows. Noticing that the spear was much like his axe, he placed one hand at the top of the handle, close to the blade, rather than holding it with two hands. He smiled at the familiarity.

The map he was presented with confirmed his earlier suspicion that he was no longer in Runeterra somehow. Nevertheless, those responsible would pay dearly for capturing him. Using what appeared to be a Hextech device, he traveled East, believing that the more dangerous option would allow him to get more situated in the new environment.

He announced his presence to his group members. "I am Darius, Hand of Noxus. Assuming all of you are in the same predicament as I am, I suggest following my lead," he said, though it seemed more like a command than a proposal. Going off of appearance, they didn't appear very strong. "However, if you people would rather waste time blowing things up, go ahead. I'm going through the tunnel."

Last edited:
Peter Parker- Amazing

Peter took all of the items out of the crate and decided that it would be easy and headed straight for the southern, the one named Ha Dahmar Shrine. When he arrived, he noticed the others and the pond. " We aren't going to get anywhere from standing here. Probably should head for the stable on the other side," he said, walking across the pond, heading to the Stable.

@Minerva @Takumi @Siege @South

Peter Parker- MCU

Peter Parker saw his new toy and saw that he would be able to fly if he went East. It was a no brainer. " Onward to the Do'we'Nah Shrine," he said, wanting to play with his new glider. When he noticed one of the strangers had blown up the rock, he tilted his head and decided to leave it be. He looked for the best place to play with the new glider, even though he had a ton of other stuff he had taken out, he really wanted to go hang-gliding.

@Minerva @Hida Tomonatsu @Takumi @Crow @Siege @East

tumblr_p89l8q1HLY1x0h5yoo1_100.jpg

❝ A-Ah! I'm sorry! I just really got excited about flowers and- ❞ Nadeshiko immediately apologized to Magda, not realizing that her talk was annoying the other. However, she stopped mid-sentence when she heard a soft crunch under her shoe. Oh no...

❝ AAAAAH!! I'm really really sorry, Miss Flower Lady! I didn't mean to step on one of the flowers! ❞

@Crow @Raynar Saassin @Ver @Yun Lee
@WestArea

ixzYf4J.jpg

"Please stay calm and stay in one place, Lady Nadeshiko," Kokkoro places a hand on Nadeshiko's shoulder, "panicking in a situation with no dangers will only create them."

@Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Raynar Saassin @Ver @Yun Lee @East​

As Silque and Peter got closer to the stable, they would notice a few more things. There were some apples lying about near what looked to be a pot for cooking. There was also a small fire going nearby. Inside, if she peeked in, she could see a few beds within the stable. It seemed this place doubled as an inn.

BotW_Hino_Model.png

"...same as last week," one of the men was saying as Silque got closer. "The Blood Moon hasn't changed at all. I doubt it will this week, either."

"Mm." The albino man nodded, smoking from a pipe in his mouth. His clothes were out of place, compared to the nearby folk.

BotW_Toma_Model.png

Symin.jpg

Honne.Dell.600.1181406.jpg

"Uh-huh. And since last night was the last Blood Moon..."

"...it'll happen again in seven days."

"Cool. Thanks, Hino. Just wanted to check."

"Hey, always happy to help a fellow researcher." Hino looked over at the Shrine. "Say...I don't think I've ever seen those people before. They from that Tarrey Town place?"

"Huh? What peop-oh, shit." The albino's jaw dropped as he took notice of the group at the Shrine, and began waving his arms to get their attention.

"You know them, Dell?"

"Yeah-well, uh...no. I'm supposed to pick 'em up to meet Impa. OI! OVER HERE!"

@Takumi @Minerva @Siege @South

---

"NO! THE FLOWERS!" Magda glared at Nadeshiko, replying to Kokkoro through gritted teeth. "There is a path you may walk through. Follow it, and do. Not. Step. On. The. Flowers."

@Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Raynar Saassin @Ver @/West

---

The ice arrow from 47 would turn the Lizalfos into an ice statue, which would then be shattered to pieces by Akane and Ellie. Five Shock Arrows were all that remained, as well as its horn.

As Diana slashed the other creature, it crashed to the ground, its boomerang flying back around towards her, threatening to graze her if she wasn't careful. The speared Lizalfos took the opportunity to get back up, making a stab at Grievous.

@Donder172 @Krieg @Alex Azure @Gummi Bunnies @CrunchyCHEEZIT @North

---

Dd-pD0kUwAA2bTI

The best place to paraglide would be outside the tunnel, where Darius was headed. As he got outside, he would hear a commotion on the other side of the promenade. It seemed a young man was caught in a fight with some creatures across the river. Judging by his clothing, he seemed to be as out of place in this world as the rest of you.

@Otto @Lucky @Crow @Minerva @Takumi @Hida Tomonatsu @Siege @East​

---

Yuuki would find the cave empty and unspectacular, save for the waterfall and shrine. However, once Jin set his bomb off, they large rocks would turn into smaller stones-five, to be exact.

Luminous_Stone.png

@Crow @Hida Tomonatsu @Minerva @Takumi @Siege @East

---

Silque found this to be a peaceful area. A few people milled about the stable, including one young albino gentleman in unusual clothing talking to another fellow. A few horses grazed about far in the distance, and you could spot some ruins here and there. The water was clear and free of any inhabitants, to boot.

---

The Lizalfos made a noise akin to squawking as they took notice of Diana. Right away, as they slithered towards her and her growing number of compatriots, they were on the attack. They didn't seem to care at all for Diana's speech, and started in on the fight right away.

One had a spear, the other a boomerang and shield, the third a bow and Shock Arrows. As the one with a boomerang immediately launched an attack on Diana, the one with a spear was launched a good few feet away by Akane's Stone Smasher. The third kept his distance, shooting an arrow at The Drifter, then another at the rest of the group!

@Krieg @Donder172 @Gummi Bunnies @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Alex Azure @North​

"Hey, are you even listening to me? I said hello for crying out loud!" Shallot said, following after Silque, noticing her listening in to the conversation. He quietly listened in with her.

@Yun Lee @Takumi @Minerva @South

Akuma noticed the rock. Nothing important to him, so he just waited for the others to investigate, much to his annoyance.

@Yun Lee @East

As Silque and Peter got closer to the stable, they would notice a few more things. There were some apples lying about near what looked to be a pot for cooking. There was also a small fire going nearby. Inside, if she peeked in, she could see a few beds within the stable. It seemed this place doubled as an inn.

BotW_Hino_Model.png

"...same as last week," one of the men was saying as Silque got closer. "The Blood Moon hasn't changed at all. I doubt it will this week, either."

"Mm." The albino man nodded, smoking from a pipe in his mouth. His clothes were out of place, compared to the nearby folk.

BotW_Toma_Model.png

Symin.jpg

"Hey, always happy to help a fellow researcher." Hino looked over at the Shrine. "Say...I don't think I've ever seen those people before. They from that Tarrey Town place?"

"Huh? What peop-oh, shit." The albino's jaw dropped as he took notice of the group at the Shrine, and began waving his arms to get their attention.

"You know them, Dell?"

---

"NO! THE FLOWERS!" Magda glared at Nadeshiko, replying to Kokkoro through gritted teeth. "There is a path you may walk through. Follow it, and do. Not. Step. On. The. Flowers."

---

The ice arrow from 47 would turn the Lizalfos into an ice statue, which would then be shattered to pieces by Akane and Ellie. Five Shock Arrows were all that remained, as well as its horn.

As Diana slashed the other creature, it crashed to the ground, its boomerang flying back around towards her, threatening to graze her if she wasn't careful. The speared Lizalfos took the opportunity to get back up, making a stab at Grievous.

---

Dd-pD0kUwAA2bTI

The best place to paraglide would be outside the tunnel, where Darius was headed. As he got outside, he would hear a commotion on the other side of the promenade. It seemed a young man was caught in a fight with some creatures across the river. Judging by his clothing, he seemed to be as out of place in this world as the rest of you.

"Eh? And who are you?" Shallot asked the man that called them over, being the first to walk over to him. "I still don't know the others here, since they feel so inclined to ignore me." Shallot said with a glance to the others. "I'd like to know where I am as well."

Just looking for a fight, Akuma heard this and paraglided over to the commotion, landing as soon as he got near, Stone Smasher out and ready.

@Yun Lee @East

"Thank you, Lady Magda. We will follow the path and not stray from it then. Thank you."

With a smile, Kokkoro looks at the flower Nadeshiko stepped on.

"Well, it's still alive, it seems. With the right amount of care and nurture, it will revert to its prior state."

Kokkoro began to hum the tune again.

biCneYM.jpg

"AaaaAaaa~ AaaAaaa~ AaaaAaaAaaAaaaa~

There we go, fufufu
."

@Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Raynar Saassin @Ver @Yun Lee @/West

@Otto @Lucky @Crow @Minerva @Takumi @Hida Tomonatsu @Siege @East

Yuuki followed suit, choosing to paraglide alongside Peter. He seemed to have a plan, as he hovered above, maintaining airborne capability as much as possible and accessing the situation before unleashing a sneak attack at the monsters from above with his newfound Claymore.

@Otto @Lucky @Crow @Minerva @Takumi @Hida Tomonatsu @Siege @Yun Lee @East​

"Thank you, Lady Magda. We will follow the path and not stray from it then. Thank you."

"Well, it's still alive, it seems. With the right amount of care and nurture, it will revert to its prior state."

biCneYM.jpg

There we go, fufufu
."

Yuuki followed suit, choosing to paraglide alongside Peter. He seemed to have a plan, as he hovered above, maintaining airborne capability as much as possible and accessing the situation before unleashing a sneak attack at the monsters from above with his newfound Claymore.

@Otto @Lucky @Crow @Minerva @Takumi @Hida Tomonatsu @Siege @Yun Lee @East​

Akuma was first to attack however, putting his paraglider away as he slammed down with his Stone Smasher.

@Yun Lee @Crow @East

Darius | Prologue

The Noxians waited for the perfect moment to ambush the Freljordian camp. They had to stay perfectly still within the blizzard that helped mask their presence. Most hadn't experienced a full night's rest or a full meal yet; they were promised that only after their enemies were slain and the camp overtaken. Most of them were ravenous and anxious for the approaching battle, expecting a fulfilling reward for their efforts.

The troops shivered silently and did not complain often, for they had been evaluated and proven worthy of serving Darius, the Hand of Noxus. "How much longer, sir?" one of them asked Darius, who was at the front of the ambush squad. "Soon," he responded, aware that if he waited any longer, his subjects might lose their resolve.

His eyes focused on the Freljordian guardsmen. He had practically memorized their patrol pattern and soon discovered which spot was the most open for invasion at a specific time. That time drew near.

"Now!" he bellowed, marching toward the camp, his soldiers in tow. Not too long after, he encountered a handful of surprised guardsmen, who lost their heads with a swift rotation of Darius's axe. A lookout stationed further away quickly alarmed the camp with a horn. Soon after, the Noxians and Frejordians engaged in a brutal battle in the middle of a harsh blizzard, their blood seemingly freezing in the air as soon as it was shed. Axes, billhooks, swords, maces, spears, sickles, slings, bows, chains, staves, and practically any other weapon of war were swung back and forth, some meeting metal, others meeting flesh. With the help of Darius, the Noxians were gaining the upper hand, his axe seemingly substituting as the Grim Reaper's scythe. He dashed, crippled, sliced, punched, and decapitated his way to victory as his fellows assisted in defeating flankers.

But what the Noxians did not know was that a counterattack had been organized. They blended in with the snow much like the Noxians had earlier, only they had hidden in better spots due to their knowledge of the land. They compromised the back line, and Darius found himself surrounded. His soldiers were awash with panic and made lousy attacks. "Retreat is not an option!" Darius proclaimed, parrying, riposting, and evading a handful of attacks. In truth, it would have been better to retreat, for the Noxians (except Darius) were slaughtered.

That was when the rage came to him. Boram Darkwill had sent him into an unwinnable and costly war, and he'd grown sick of it. How many men had he lost here? How many times had he nearly escaped death? The Emporer had lost his mind trying to invade these territories. His grip tightened on his axe as adrenaline pumped through him. The Freljordians lunged at him.

1xh2vfG.png

He let out a beastly yell and ferociously fought off the greater numbers, using his rage to even the odds. His enemies were frightened at the sight of their brothers being so easily slaughtered and quite literally torn to pieces by that monstrous axe of his. They were witnessing the true strength of the Hand of Noxus. Some of them began to retreat, but that was all Darius ever remembered.

@Crow @Hida Tomonatsu @Minerva @Takumi @Siege @Yun Lee @East

Next thing he knew, he was in a strange place being given strange instructions, and his rage completely subsided.

Being treated like a pawn frustrated him though, but there was very little choice in the matter, considering he could not hold a conversation with the voice. He opened the chest and equipped a Savage Lynel Spear and Bow with Shock Arrows. Noticing that the spear was much like his axe, he placed one hand at the top of the handle, close to the blade, rather than holding it with two hands. He smiled at the familiarity.

The map he was presented with confirmed his earlier suspicion that he was no longer in Runeterra somehow. Nevertheless, those responsible would pay dearly for capturing a leader of the Trifarix. Using what appeared to be a Hextech device, he traveled East, believing that the more dangerous option would allow him to get more situated in the new environment.

He announced his presence to his group members. "I am Darius, Noxian Leader of Might. Assuming all of you are in the same predicament as I am, I suggest following my lead," he said, though it seemed more like a command than a proposal. Going off of appearance, they didn't appear very strong. "However, if you people would rather waste time blowing things up, go ahead. I'm going through the tunnel."

tumblr_ntezjryHWZ1sqt9jyo2_400.png

"I will not follow a man who hasn't proven himself a capable leader. Fancy titles mean nothing unless there is proof behind it in this predicament." Azel responded, unimpressed with Darius.

"I will fight with you as if you were an Honoured Brother, but not under you." Azel added with a soft scoff.

Upon signs of trouble however, he followed suit, paragliding down until he rolled some distance away from the initial scuffle. Taking out his bow and ice arrows he pulled the bow taught and fired at the nearest creature.

@Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Minerva @Siege @Crow @Hida Tomonatsu @East

BotW_Hino_Model.png

BotW_Toma_Model.png

Symin.jpg

"You know them, Dell?"

---

---

---

Dd-pD0kUwAA2bTI

@Otto @Lucky @Crow @Minerva @Takumi @Hida Tomonatsu @Siege @East

Silque gave a curious look as she listened in nosily, before approaching Dell as he waved the group she was with over.

"Is there a problem?" she asked, hoping to help them in some way, like the Mother willed it.

@Yun Lee @Minerva @Siege @South[/center]

Magda watched the group with narrowed eyes, but Kokkoro seemed to calm her mind somewhat. Clearly this child cared for nature as much as she did...as for the others, though...it remained to be seen.

@Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Raynar Saassin @Ver @/West

---

As people moved closer to the fray, they could get a better look at the battle. The young man was outnumbered four to one, but seemed to be holding his own pretty well even so. He fought against strangle little goblin-like creatures, three of them red, one blue.

Bokoblin.jpg

The three red ones wielded wooden clubs, while the blue had both a sword and shield, much like the young man they were fighting. They snarled and constantly whacked at him, but he was on the defensive and deflected their attacks whenever he could.

latest

"YAAHHH!! Is that all you got, you little monsters?! I've fought way worse than you!!!" He seemed oblivious to the arrival of others until Akuma and Yuuki's attacks caused all five to crash to the ground. One of the red creatures dropped its club in the process, and another red froze up as Azel shot it.

"Hey, watch where you swing that junk!" The young man scrambled to his feet, just in time to block an overhead attack from the blue goblin. "I'm on your guys' side here!!"

@Siege @Crow @Takumi @Otto @Lucky @Hida Tomonatsu @Minerva @East

---

Dell turned to Shallot and Silque, and he froze for a moment, as if shocked to see them. One second later, though, he was back to normal...which for him seemed to be a perpetual scowl on his face.

"No, no problem here...er, ma'am. The name's Dell Honne. I'm the guide you were all told about." He paused. "Uh...you guys WERE told about me, yeah?"

@Takumi @Siege @Lucky @Minerva @South​

The best place to paraglide would be outside the tunnel, where Darius was headed. As he got outside, he would hear a commotion on the other side of the promenade. It seemed a young man was caught in a fight with some creatures across the river. Judging by his clothing, he seemed to be as out of place in this world as the rest of you.​
"I will not follow a man who hasn't proven himself a capable leader. Fancy titles mean nothing unless there is proof behind it in this predicament." Azel responded, unimpressed with Darius.

"I will fight with you as if you were an Honoured Brother, but not under you." Azel added with a soft scoff.

Upon signs of trouble however, he followed suit, paragliding down until he rolled some distance away from the initial scuffle. Taking out his bow and ice arrows he pulled the bow taught and fired at the nearest creature.​
As people moved closer to the fray, they could get a better look at the battle. The young man was outnumbered four to one, but seemed to be holding his own pretty well even so. He fought against strangle little goblin-like creatures, three of them red, one blue.

The three red ones wielded wooden clubs, while the blue had both a sword and shield, much like the young man they were fighting. They snarled and constantly whacked at him, but he was on the defensive and deflected their attacks whenever he could.

"YAAHHH!! Is that all you got, you little monsters?! I've fought way worse than you!!!" He seemed oblivious to the arrival of others until Akuma and Yuuki's attacks caused all five to crash to the ground. One of the red creatures dropped its club in the process, and another red froze up as Azel shot it.

"Hey, watch where you swing that junk!" The young man scrambled to his feet, just in time to block an overhead attack from the blue goblin. "I'm on your guys' side here!!"

Darius scowled at the words said to him shortly after his departure through the tunnel, but he decided to wait before giving Azel a response since there appeared to be a skirmish going on not too far away. He used his paraglider and landed before beginning his assault, dashing forward and intending to horrifically cleave the blue goblin that threatened the potential ally, showing it no mercy.

nOV1wSN.png

"Scurry, weakling!"

He was too absorbed in battle to give the young man any personal acknowledgement.​

BotW_Hino_Model.png

BotW_Toma_Model.png

Symin.jpg

"You know them, Dell?"

---

---

---

Dd-pD0kUwAA2bTI

tumblr_ntezjryHWZ1sqt9jyo2_400.png

Upon signs of trouble however, he followed suit, paragliding down until he rolled some distance away from the initial scuffle. Taking out his bow and ice arrows he pulled the bow taught and fired at the nearest creature.

@Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Minerva @Siege @Crow @Hida Tomonatsu @East

Silque gave a curious look as she listened in nosily, before approaching Dell as he waved the group she was with over.

"Is there a problem?" she asked, hoping to help them in some way, like the Mother willed it.

@Yun Lee @Minerva @Siege @South[/center]

Magda watched the group with narrowed eyes, but Kokkoro seemed to calm her mind somewhat. Clearly this child cared for nature as much as she did...as for the others, though...it remained to be seen.

---

Bokoblin.jpg

latest

---

Dell turned to Shallot and Silque, and he froze for a moment, as if shocked to see them. One second later, though, he was back to normal...which for him seemed to be a perpetual scowl on his face.

"No, no problem here...er, ma'am. The name's Dell Honne. I'm the guide you were all told about." He paused. "Uh...you guys WERE told about me, yeah?"

Darius scowled at the words said to him shortly after his departure through the tunnel, but he decided to wait before giving Azel a response since there appeared to be a skirmish going on not too far away. He used his paraglider and landed before beginning his assault, dashing forward and intending to horrifically cleave the blue goblin that threatened the potential ally, showing it no mercy.

nOV1wSN.png

"Scurry, weakling!"

He was too absorbed in battle to give the young man any personal acknowledgement.​

Strange that the fragments were not destroyed with the rest of the rock. Pocketing the five near identical materials without any sort of apparent worry, neither did he seem to worry over Darius's words that seemed directed at mocking them and perhaps him specifically. The only reply that was heard came after Azel, a coy smirk on his lips as he chuckled, "Well said. I agree with his sentiment."

Following the others into the fray, gliding along with a determined expression, Jin didn't hesitate to join the fight against the beasts they had been observing. Sandals touched the ground, and not a moment later, the samurai was charging forth, joining the young man they were saving as part of the conflict in the frontline. Body low, hand gripping the the grip of his blade, and a sudden pull as he passed one of the remaining three goblins that surrounded the stranger; a whistle filled the air as the ronin struck with the skill of a practiced master, aiming to bisect the beast width-wise as he spoke to him, "Apologies. We are still growing used to these weapons."

@Yun Lee @Lucky @Crow @Minerva @Takumi @Otto @Siege @East​

---

Bokoblin.jpg

latest

---

"The voice lady neglected to tell us about you." Shallot said. "To my recollection at least."

"Hmph..." Akuma let out as he charged at a red goblin, attempting to smash it in with his Stone Smasher.

@Yun Lee @East

Last edited:
Peter Parker- Amazing

" We were told that a man would be meeting us here and you couldn't meet us because of your physique, I believe is the woman who was at least in my head's words were. It's nice to meet you, Dell. I'm Peter Parker,"
he said, extending his hand to shake the other man's hand. He wasn't sure what else he could do. He wondered if the group he was with was much smaller or larger than the others.

@Siege @Yun Lee @Minerva @Takumi @South

Peter Parker-MCU

After seeing that there was a man in trouble, he looked over at what else he had gotten. He noticed that one of the goblins had frozen and he aimed his boomerang at him. He imagined it wouldn't kill him. He didn't like killing things. " What goes around comes around," he said, as he threw it.

@Yun Lee @Crow @Minerva @Takumi @Siege @Otto @Hida Tomonatsu

Bokoblin.jpg

latest

@Siege @Crow @Takumi @Otto @Lucky @Hida Tomonatsu @Minerva @East​

nOV1wSN.png

"Scurry, weakling!"

Strange that the fragments were not destroyed with the rest of the rock. Pocketing the five near identical materials without any sort of apparent worry, neither did he seem to worry over Darius's words that seemed directed at mocking them and perhaps him specifically. The only reply that was heard came after Azel, a coy smirk on his lips as he chuckled, "Well said. I agree with his sentiment."

Following the others into the fray, gliding along with a determined expression, Jin didn't hesitate to join the fight against the beasts they had been observing. Sandals touched the ground, and not a moment later, the samurai was charging forth, joining the young man they were saving as part of the conflict in the frontline. Body low, hand gripping the the grip of his blade, and a sudden pull as he passed one of the remaining three goblins that surrounded the stranger; a whistle filled the air as the ronin struck with the skill of a practiced master, aiming to bisect the beast width-wise as he spoke to him, "Apologies. We are still growing used to these weapons."

@Yun Lee @Lucky @Crow @Minerva @Takumi @Otto @Siege @East​
"Hmph..." Akuma let out as he charged at a red goblin, attempting to smash it in with his Stone Smasher.

@Yun Lee @South

Yuuki started his assault by somersaulting backwards, unleashing the Knight's Bow upon the final red goblin and freezing it with an Ice Arrow, before unleashing the Knight's Claymore, charging and slicing at the frosty creature.

@Otto @Siege @Minerva @Hida Tomonatsu @Lucky @Takumi @Yun Lee @East​

---

Bokoblin.jpg

latest

---

Azel gave Jin a nod in acknowledgement, before he departed to join in the fray. Once the Red creature was frozen, Azel took the Knight's shield and rammed it into the frozen Goblin like creature, hoping to kill it and smash it's frozen body to bits.

@Yun Lee @Hida Tomonatsu @Minerva @Siege @Crow @East

"The voice lady neglected to tell us about you." Shallot said. "To my recollection at least."

@Yun Lee @South

latest

"Sorry, I'm afraid not, like they said." Silque replied, motioning to Shallot. "You can call me Silque, I'm not old enough to be considered a ma'am just yet." she chuckled.

@Yun Lee @Minerva @Siege @South​

ixzYf4J.jpg

"Please stay calm and stay in one place, Lady Nadeshiko," Kokkoro places a hand on Nadeshiko's shoulder, "panicking in a situation with no dangers will only create them."

@Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Raynar Saassin @Ver @Yun Lee @East​

biCneYM.jpg

There we go, fufufu
."

tumblr_p893wjFiqL1xp4ruao8_100.png

❝ S-sorry... ❞ Nadeshiko sniffled, clearly convinced that she practically just killed a flower by accident. However, she wiped her tears away to hear what Kokkoro had to say.

❝ Wait... you can make the flower healthy again? Are you... a flower nurse then? ❞ She wasn't sure how you could fix a flower that's been stepped on, but her panicking mood was overtaken by a hopeful one. Maybe it was all good once the flower's been nursed back to good health then?

@Crow @Yun Lee @Raynar Saassin @Ver
@/West

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back