Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_inline_nsrwxu_In4p1t7b7xk_100.png

"Well, to answer your question, Kokkoro, on top of whoever possesses Fire Arrows -- we'll simply have to believe that's what the culprit was equipped with by default -- from there, we'd have to think on who is able to settle within a bush so easily, as well as who would be so... flamboyant enough to--" He began to explain, before everyone seemed to silently hush up at the sight of a not-so-friendly looking creature, prompting Guy to stop in his tracks as well. The young man would have liked to discuss further the possibility of who the Traitor might be, but it seemed that it would have to wait for later. Placing a hand on his sheathed sword, he bit his lip warily, wondering what the optimal choice was from here.

"Fear not, Miss Zelda. Protecting you will be of the utmost importance; I won't let anything happen to you," Guy said with an earnest, genuine tone when she displayed apprehension when the Lizalfos appeared, like a chivalrous knight.

This time, he would be able to protect everyone. He swore it. He owed it to her. He owed it to the souls back home, lost because of his weakness.

"I suppose, if we are able to, it may be immediately easier to sneak past it. I doubt one of those things would give much trouble, but who knows how many more of them are lurking, waiting to swarm us?" He said, mostly to Kokkoro, "Of course, I've tackled worse odds before either way, but if it's all the same..." Guy continued, before intending to take the reigns and and attempting to maneuver the boat around the creature's notice.

@Atomic Knight @Yun Lee @York @Crow @Lucky @Alex Azure

"I believe I only used regular arrows," she replied. "All my Fire Arrows were intact. And no, Fire Arrows are unusable after one attack. Same with Ice and Shock ones, for that matter."
47 nods towards the woman.
Update

No matter where you were, or what you were doing, you suddenly stopped dead in your tracks.

Something was messing with your head.

Could it be...?

...hello?

"Link!" Zelda stood suddenly, the raft rocking a little as she did so. "...sorry...!"

Nonono, it's okay! I don't believe this! Guys! You're not gonna believe this!

Believe what, Link?

They did it! They actually did it! The Agents have discovered one of Ganondorf's Traitors!!!!

Margreet gasped, the plate of food she'd been carrying dropping onto Lurelin's beach. "After all this time...finally!!"

Dell accidentally inhaled on his pipe smoke and began coughing up a storm. "Shit! *cough, cough* Fucking shit!! Tey did it!!"

Kaito almost choked on his meat pie. "Are you serious?! Hell yeah!!!" Kaito jumped in the air. "We got 'em now!"

...only one problem. Only the Agents know who did it. Hopefully, they can find a way to get everyone to vote for the Traitor by the end of the night...or something. Good luck guys! I believe in you.

And with that, his voice was gone.

@Alex Azure @Archmage Jeremiah @Atomic Knight @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Donder172 @Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @Josh @Kaykay @Krieg @Lucky @MelodyMeister @Minerva @Otto @Raynar Saassin @Siege @Space_Candy @Takumi @Ver @York @EVERYONE​
However, before he could ask further, he stopped. Something was in his mind. He tried to focus on getting the distraction out of his mind. However, he failed to. He then heard the voice in his head, the same he heard earlier. The Agents found out who one of the traitors were. Now it would only be a matter of time before he finds his end. And 47 somewhat hoped he would be the one to bring the traitor to the business end of a weapon or orchestrating the kill. While this was not an ICA contract, he was going to somewhat approach it as one. The traitors must be made an example at all costs. No one has yet to threaten the ICA and made it out alive. 47 is going to make it sure that doesn't change.
"Thank you for your time." 47 said after a moment with his usual tone and turns around to walk out of the store.

When did all these people get onto the boat? Zelda held onto the sail to keep herself steady-she wasn't really used to boats. That didn't stop her from listening to everyone's comments, though. "If they are Agents, they need to be very careful," Zelda replied to Peter. "They aren't exempt from being murdered. Remember, Efi and Lee were Agents, as well."

"The girl with the shaved head...you mean Ellie?" Zelda held her chin in thought, considering what Teruteru and Guy had observed. "She doesn't have Fire Arrows, does she? But, if what Guy said was true, and one person was used as a distraction..." Zelda frowned, shaking her head. "Ugh! If she had Fire Arrows with her, I could believe it much more easily! But with the possibility of two people involved...one who didn't even use anything but a Paraglider, it could've been anyone."

Only with Akane's statement did she remember she's been asked about her mother. "My mother? No...I love talking about her. I don't have much to say since I was only six when she passed, but..."
She smiled just thinking of the former queen. "She was beautiful, inside and out. So kind, and patient, and she encouraged me in my studies, something I wasn't able to do when I lost her. My father refused to let me do anything else but work endlessly to awaken my powers. I think, losing her...that's what really caused us to lose to Calamity Ganon."

Up ahead, the triangle of rocks was in view. Unfortunately, so was a Lizalfos, swimming around. And unlike others they'd seen, this one was pure black.

300px-BotW_Black_Lizalfos_Model.png

He didn't seem to notice them...for now, at least.

@Lucky @Atomic Knight @Ver @Alex Azure @Crow
"I think you're mistaken, Kokkoro, Jin was at the foot of the windmill, not the top of it." At sight of the Lizalfos, Zelda ducked behind others in the party. "Oh dear...I'm afraid I never learned swordplay. Or archery. Or...anything that could help in this situation."

@Crow @Ver @Alex Azure @Atomic Knight @York
tumblr_inline_nsrwxu_In4p1t7b7xk_100.png

"Well, to answer your question, Kokkoro, on top of whoever possesses Fire Arrows -- we'll simply have to believe that's what the culprit was equipped with by default -- from there, we'd have to think on who is able to settle within a bush so easily, as well as who would be so... flamboyant enough to--" He began to explain, before everyone seemed to silently hush up at the sight of a not-so-friendly looking creature, prompting Guy to stop in his tracks as well. The young man would have liked to discuss further the possibility of who the Traitor might be, but it seemed that it would have to wait for later. Placing a hand on his sheathed sword, he bit his lip warily, wondering what the optimal choice was from here.

"Fear not, Miss Zelda. Protecting you will be of the utmost importance; I won't let anything happen to you," Guy said with an earnest, genuine tone when she displayed apprehension when the Lizalfos appeared, like a chivalrous knight.

This time, he would be able to protect everyone. He swore it. He owed it to her. He owed it to the souls back home, lost because of his weakness.

"I suppose, if we are able to, it may be immediately easier to sneak past it. I doubt one of those things would give much trouble, but who knows how many more of them are lurking, waiting to swarm us?" He said, mostly to Kokkoro, "Of course, I've tackled worse odds before either way, but if it's all the same..." Guy continued, before intending to take the reigns and and attempting to maneuver the boat around the creature's notice.

@Atomic Knight @Yun Lee @York @Crow @Lucky @Alex Azure

"Well, you've studied some sort of magic, right? Maybe you could make some use of this?" Akane said, her voice hushed as to keep their position hidden. She pulled out something she had picked up earlier: The wand that was used by the electric Wizzrobe at Faron Tower.

View attachment 2904

@Yun Lee @Crow @Ver @Alex Azure @Atomic Knight @York

The man pointed to a wetlands down on the banks, a bit a ways from Tarrey Town. "Go down there and defeat the two machines wandering around," he said. "Do put on a good show for me. The commoners here all refused."

@Crow @Siege

Well, there was no dragging from Yuuki, Akuma came with him. He decided to do the same thing Yuuki was, hearing what others had to say about the machines.

@Yun Lee @Crow

zelda_botw_guide_greatfairy_mija_2.jpg

Surrounded by a small spring and autumn trees, the fountain didn't seem open like the other. In fact, it had closed up, looking more like a spiked cactus than a flower.

@Lucky

--

Yuuki and Akuma would hear some talk from Grante and Dell.

"So, your tech hasn't failed you yet, huh?"

"The only time it did was during that Malice experiment I ran. Just about drove me crazy like it did the Guardians."

"Yeah, well, at least Dad was able to knock some sense into you again. It'd suck to have you running around on a killing rampage...mostly because you'd be terrible at killing anything...ow! Again, with the elbow!"

It seems you won't hear very much on the subject through mere eavesdropping.

@Crow @Siege

---

Sneaking would probably be impossible, as the Lizalfos' swim pattern was a full circle around the rocks.

"Thank you, Guy, but if we do engage it, we might have trouble. See, Lizalfos-and by extension, most monsters of Hyrule, really-follow a specific color scheme. Their basic coloring-red for Bokoblins, green for Lizalfos-represents the weakest, then come blue, black, and white. Each is tougher than the last. Lynels follow a similar pattern, but you never want to engage those. Ever." Realizing that her infodump could potentially draw attention, Zelda clamped her hand over her mouth. Fortunatey, the Lizalfos didn't seem to care.

As she was offered the wand, Zelda took it. "You mean it? I...thank you, Akane..." She seemed genuinely touched. "Oh! Oh, I know. This wand sends out a small orb of electricity. If this Lizalfos is swimming around, I could electrocute it by attacking the water near it! It won't kill it, but it probably would in...about three shocks, from either this wand, or Shock Arrows, if anyone has them."

@Ver @Crow @Alex Azure @Atomic Knight @Lucky

---

"Oh, that old thing? Yes, we've found ways to get it before. Every few days after, a new one is there. It's strange, but it's always nice to get weapons."

BOOM! Lightning hit a few dozen feet away from camp where the weapons were stashed. Wasting no time, the group retreated into their own huts. Jin could go into any hut he chose, or find somewhere else to hide out.

@Hida Tomonatsu @Jeremi

❝ Oh! Hi Wakaba! ❞ Nadeshiko waved over at Wakaba, who happened to come around to the General Store too. Looking over at the shopkeeper, the pinkette thought about it for a sec. Just which fish was she going to take? Especially when everything looked good!

❝ Ah... what do you recommend as the best-tasting fish? ❞ She asked, being unable to decide from the various choices that were on display.
"You might be up for Armored Porgy or Mighty Porgy," she suggested, gesturing to the fish. "Both are real good!"

@Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay

Wakaba returned a short wave to Nadeshiko before starting to look at the fish herself. Armored or Mighty Porgy, huh? Narrowing her eyes, she stared at the both of them for some time before suddenly remembering once again that she had no money around here. Rather than a question of which one she wanted, it was more like...

"Er, would I be able to exchange some riceballs for either of them? I don't have a lot on me..."

@Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee

Surrounded by a small spring and autumn trees, the fountain didn't seem open like the other. In fact, it had closed up, looking more like a spiked cactus than a flower.

@Lucky

--

"The only time it did was during that Malice experiment I ran. Just about drove me crazy like it did the Guardians."

"Yeah, well, at least Dad was able to knock some sense into you again. It'd suck to have you running around on a killing rampage...mostly because you'd be terrible at killing anything...ow! Again, with the elbow!"

@Crow @Siege

---

Sneaking would probably be impossible, as the Lizalfos' swim pattern was a full circle around the rocks.

"Thank you, Guy, but if we do engage it, we might have trouble. See, Lizalfos-and by extension, most monsters of Hyrule, really-follow a specific color scheme. Their basic coloring-red for Bokoblins, green for Lizalfos-represents the weakest, then come blue, black, and white. Each is tougher than the last. Lynels follow a similar pattern, but you never want to engage those. Ever." Realizing that her infodump could potentially draw attention, Zelda clamped her hand over her mouth. Fortunatey, the Lizalfos didn't seem to care.

As she was offered the wand, Zelda took it. "You mean it? I...thank you, Akane..." She seemed genuinely touched. "Oh! Oh, I know. This wand sends out a small orb of electricity. If this Lizalfos is swimming around, I could electrocute it by attacking the water near it! It won't kill it, but it probably would in...about three shocks, from either this wand, or Shock Arrows, if anyone has them."

---

"Oh, that old thing? Yes, we've found ways to get it before. Every few days after, a new one is there. It's strange, but it's always nice to get weapons."

BOOM! Lightning hit a few dozen feet away from camp where the weapons were stashed. Wasting no time, the group retreated into their own huts. Jin could go into any hut he chose, or find somewhere else to hide out.

@Hida Tomonatsu @Jeremi
Strange... how exactly could a weapon arrive in that tree stump every time they removed an old one? Mulling over it in his mind as the bolt struck the earth, Jin quickly made his choice of hideout by sliding into Brook's hut with a mutter apology. While the wacky skeleton man wasn't exactly his friend, it would have been more awkward to hide within the huts belonging to the female members of the camp, and given that he and Lee were as close to arguing during dinner as they could be...

Probably best to avoid the Chinese martial artist for now, just to allow them both some time to cool their tempers.

@Yun Lee @Jeremi

"Unfortunately, I only have Fire Arrows. Though, I can probably knock the Lizalfos into the water and keep him busy. Anybody else have Shock Arrows? Two shocks and I could probably hold him off until a third."

"And Teruteru... if you think it's Ellie, then I trust you. When we're done fighting this thing, you can count my vote for her."

@Yun Lee @Ver @Crow @Alex Azure @Atomic Knight @Lucky

The shopkeeper smiled at Reimu. "60 Rupees sound good, kid?" At Wakaba's offering, she gave her a synpathetic smile. "Sure. Mighty Porgy or Armored Porgy. Take your pick, kiddo."

@MelodyMeister @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies

---

"Why, Jin! What a lovely surprise!" Brook seemed genuinely excited for Jin to be there. "So sorry we haven't gotten you a hut of your own-we never expected others to show up on this island besides us!"

@Hida Tomonatsu @Jeremi

Azel meanwhile went to the Inn in Tarrey Town. He was glad that the Agents found the traitors, though he didn't want to make a wrong vote and accuse an innocent.

@Yun Lee @others
Kaito waved Azel over. "Azel, my man! Take a meat pie! We're celebrating!!" The Ultimate Astronaut extended a plate. "We caught one of the Traitors!"

@Takumi @Gummi Bunnies
❝ Glad that it happened sooner than later. ❞ Well, that's a relief. Even if the agents can't openly disclose the info due to there being more of those traitors, Ellie figured that it was better that they were all making progress. Though, it didn't mean that they should be slacking off on doing something about this situation either. While it felt rushed to push forward a vote, a vote right now was better than no vote at all.

❝ I'm thinking that Shovel Knight is the culprit here... ❞ Ellie commented, taking a bite out of the meat pie she had.

@Takumi @Yun Lee
-----
Wakaba returned a short wave to Nadeshiko before starting to look at the fish herself. Armored or Mighty Porgy, huh? Narrowing her eyes, she stared at the both of them for some time before suddenly remembering once again that she had no money around here. Rather than a question of which one she wanted, it was more like...

"Er, would I be able to exchange some riceballs for either of them? I don't have a lot on me..."

@Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee

The shopkeeper smiled at Reimu. "60 Rupees sound good, kid?" At Wakaba's offering, she gave her a synpathetic smile. "Sure. Mighty Porgy or Armored Porgy. Take your pick, kiddo."

tumblr_p893wjFiqL1xp4ruao5_100.png

❝ Um... um, I'll take the Mighty Porgy! ❞ Nadeshiko went with her gut on what to take. She could only think on how good it was definitely going to taste after it's been prepared!

@MelodyMeister @Kaykay @Yun Lee

Fyson shrugged. "No! I just think they look cool!"

@Siege

---

The headpiece sells for 450, the torso armor for 1,300, and the pants for 600.

@Siege @Crow

---

"All right! I saw a cooking pot outside, gimme a sec." In a few minutes, he returned with the food.

latest

Kaito offered a plate to Ellie, then began eating his own. "So," he said, attempting to speak between bites. "Who'dyou think killed Jin?"

@Gummi Bunnies

---

She shook her head. "Sorry, dear, but no one bought any arrows from me in the past few days. In fact, the only arrows missing are the ones I used against the Yiga Clan!"

@Donder172

---

"Just take that oar and head on out! Nothing to it!"

Zelda got onto the raft, looking around excitedly. "Oh, this is going to be fun! Such a nice mental reprieve from..." She trailed off, her excitement dimming.
"...you know."

@Alex Azure @Crow

---

"It's simple. You pay me a minimum of two Rupees, or however many you wanna bet. You have a one-in-three chance to double your earnings, and a two-in-three chance of only getting one Rupee! Wanna give it a go?"

@Jeremi

---

"You might be up for Armored Porgy or Mighty Porgy," she suggested, gesturing to the fish. "Both are real good!"

@Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay

---

"Anything you could think of, we've tried," Lee replied. "We've had an entire year to try and escape this hellhole." He sighed. "I don't know if we ever will, at this rate."

@Hida Tomonatsu @Jeremi

Fred looked down at his shiny rocks and handed the guy five of them. "Sounds simple enough, let's see what I'll get!"

@Yun Lee

Teruteru didn't really know what to think of the murder, but he did have one idea; just an inkling that he decided to let Zelda in on.

"Hey, you know... that cool girl with the shaved head... she was pretty scary!" Teruteru seemed at odds with this declaration, for he hoped she wasn't listening.

JW4sOMp.png

"I think she maybe committed that murder! Her and any associates she may have!"

@Yun Lee @Ver

"Hmm..." Linkle pondered what Teruteru had said. "You know...that doesn't sound so dumb!" Not like she had heard much else about it before this. "Yeah! It was probably...Ellie? Yeah! Ellie!"

@Yun Lee @Atomic Knight @Ver

---

"Why, Jin! What a lovely surprise!" Brook seemed genuinely excited for Jin to be there. "So sorry we haven't gotten you a hut of your own-we never expected others to show up on this island besides us!"

@Hida Tomonatsu @Jeremi
"It's alright; I understand how inconvenient my arrival must be," The ronin muttered as he crouched down and sat under the protective hut, making himself as comfortable as he could be despite the circumstances, "Thank you for allowing me to share for the night, Brook-san... hopefully, I won't be a burden on you for long."

@Yun Lee @Jeremi

"It's alright; I understand how inconvenient my arrival must be," The ronin muttered as he crouched down and sat under the protective hut, making himself as comfortable as he could be despite the circumstances, "Thank you for allowing me to share for the night, Brook-san... hopefully, I won't be a burden on you for long."

@Yun Lee @Jeremi

"This one can assure you it is no inconvenience, only surprise."
Mantis looked over to Jin. "We are all a burden to each other, but together we lift ourselves up. Perhaps new options will now open to us."

@Hida Tomonatsu @Yun Lee

"Shovel Knight, huh...you think that little guy could pull off a murder like that? I dunno...smashing seems more of his style, if ya ask me. But from what Zelda was saying in her little blurb thing, Jin was lured or something. If Shovel Knight let someone borrow his arrows and lured him there...bah!" Kaito threw his hands up. "I'm no good at this detective crap!"

@Gummi Bunnies @Takumi

---

The man took Fred's Rupees, and worked on the three chests momentarily. "All right, go on ahead! Left, Right, or Center, one of those three has ten Rupess, the others only one! Choose wisely!"

@Jeremi

---

Brook nodded. "Mantis is right! We've been here for so long, without any idea of what to do...but now, if you're all still here, then we have a second chance to get home!" Lightning crashed outside, making Brook jump. "Eep! D-Does anyone want tea to calm the nerves? Even though I don't have those anymore!"

@Hida Tomonatsu @Jeremi

"Shovel Knight, huh...you think that little guy could pull off a murder like that? I dunno...smashing seems more of his style, if ya ask me. But from what Zelda was saying in her little blurb thing, Jin was lured or something. If Shovel Knight let someone borrow his arrows and lured him there...bah!" Kaito threw his hands up. "I'm no good at this detective crap!"

@Gummi Bunnies @Takumi

---

The man took Fred's Rupees, and worked on the three chests momentarily. "All right, go on ahead! Left, Right, or Center, one of those three has ten Rupess, the others only one! Choose wisely!"

@Jeremi

---

Brook nodded. "Mantis is right! We've been here for so long, without any idea of what to do...but now, if you're all still here, then we have a second chance to get home!" Lightning crashed outside, making Brook jump. "Eep! D-Does anyone want tea to calm the nerves? Even though I don't have those anymore!"

@Hida Tomonatsu @Jeremi

Fred wasn't much of a thinker and with this there wasn't much to go by so he just pointed to the one in the Center. "How about that one?"

@Yun Lee

"This one can assure you it is no inconvenience, only surprise." Mantis looked over to Jin. "We are all a burden to each other, but together we lift ourselves up. Perhaps new options will now open to us."

@Hida Tomonatsu @Yun Lee

@Gummi Bunnies @Takumi

---

@Jeremi

---

@Hida Tomonatsu @Jeremi
"It would certainly stop our bones from jittering."

It was a terrible attempt at a joke, but it was the best Jin could do at the moment. At the very least, he would try to remain uplifted in spirit around this group; the news the others were still alive and fighting had given them hope, and he would be careful not to spoil it. Especially given that they were currently taking care of him until he collected his bearings, "In any case, tomorrow, perhaps I'll investigate the stump in the swamp. It strikes me as odd that a weapon would appear in it every few days without fail..."

@Yun Lee @Jeremi

@Lucky

--

@Crow @Siege

---

---

@Hida Tomonatsu @Jeremi

"I'm just here to look around at any wears you have." Silque answered after spending a small while chuckling at Gante and Dell's antics.

@Yun Lee @Crow @Siege @Gante's Shop

Azel meanwhile rose a brow at Kaito as he was handed a plate but gave a small thanks afterwards.

❝ Glad that it happened sooner than later. ❞ Well, that's a relief. Even if the agents can't openly disclose the info due to there being more of those traitors, Ellie figured that it was better that they were all making progress. Though, it didn't mean that they should be slacking off on doing something about this situation either. While it felt rushed to push forward a vote, a vote right now was better than no vote at all.

❝ I'm thinking that Shovel Knight is the culprit here... ❞ Ellie commented, taking a bite out of the meat pie she had.

@Takumi @Yun Lee
-----
tumblr_p893wjFiqL1xp4ruao5_100.png

❝ Um... um, I'll take the Mighty Porgy! ❞ Nadeshiko went with her gut on what to take. She could only think on how good it was definitely going to taste after it's been prepared!

@MelodyMeister @Kaykay @Yun Lee

@Gummi Bunnies @Takumi

---

@Jeremi

---

@Hida Tomonatsu @Jeremi

"Shovel Knight doesn't seem like the type to use arrows. To my knowledge Jin spoke with me and Yuuki mostly since we've woken up. Though whoever else he's grown close to I do not know." Azel spoke up. There was a point when Jin and him had been in seperate groups, so the other could have talked to anyone since then.

@Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Inn

One Rupee again! This time, the grand prize was in the Center chest...

@Jeremi

"Well, actually, I sell weapons and armor. Rare stuff that I've found on my travels through Hyrule. It's a pretty steep price, around 4,000 Rupees...buuuut for a friend of Dell's? I think we can strike a deal."

"Oh, jeez. Don't listen to him, Silque. He's gonna want something stupid."

"What? No way! I'm looking for something rare, not impossible to find." Grante smiled at Silque. "I want dragon parts. A scale gets you one piece of armor, a claw gets you a weapon, a fang gets you a shield, and a shard of the horn gets you a new bow. I hear dragons will only let each person take from them once a day, so if you do it, be careful."

"Damn it, Grante...the goal is to keep these guys alive, you idiot."

"Hey! They survived Ganondorf at full power, they can survive a dragon hunt." Grante smiled at Silque. "The choice is yours. You can even get friends to go with you, if you want."

@Takumi

---

"Yuuki, huh..." Kaito rubbed his chin. "What kind of arrows does he got?"

@Takmi @Gummi Bunnies

---

"...Jin...did you just...make a skull joke???"
Brook spun around with glee. "YOOOHOHOHOHOHO!!! Oh, this is wonderful! What fun! Here, let me get that tea started!" Brook began making a tiny fire, humming to himself as he did so. Surprisingly, it was a pleasant melody. "Oh yes, strange things happen here a lot! Weapons return from nowhere, monsters always come back on a Blood Moon, treasure chests get refilled every few days...it's a strange place!"

@Hida Tomonatsu @Jeremi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back