Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, no further clues could be found from the crime scenes. As Zelda said, it seemed that something was missing.

@York

---

Kokkoro received Luminous Stone and a Flint, while Yuuki received two Topaz.

What do we see every day, kings see rarely, and God never sees?

They try to beat me, they try in vain.
And when I win, I end the pain.

I am always in front of you, but you will never see me. What am I?

What is so delicate that saying its name breaks it?

Reimu and Enu could smash small, medium, or large rocks (size=difficulty of riddle).

@Crow @Siege @MelodyMeister @York

---

Peter received a whopping 1,010 Rupees for his hard work!

@Lucky

---

"Very well done!" Ashai and the other students applauded. "Now, let's try something else." On this next plate was a Hylian Mushroom, Goat Butter, Milk, and Courser Bee Honey. "One of these, when cooked by itself, will be disgusting. Which is it?"

@Takumi

---

800px-BotW_The_Noble_Canteen.jpg

The Noble Canteen consists of an indoor bar and an outdoor seating place. Margreet smiled and waved at Azel, stumbling a little as she did so.

"Heeeeey!! Over here!!" The bottle she was holding seemed to be completely empty.

@Takumi

Reimu and Enu could smash small, medium, or large rocks (size=difficulty of riddle).

Kokkoro strikes the rock with another slam.
an equal

yea i couldn't come up with anything

Yuuki, still having the thought of comrades causing
death
to the group, tries to shake it away for the umpteenth time as he keeps mining.

Afterwards, both Kokkoro & Yuuki decide to go for a large one each.

@Crow @Siege @MelodyMeister @York @Yun Lee

Reimu looked at one of the rocks, and then looked at her smashing skills, which wasn’t very good. She warmed up and smashed at a small rock to start with.
@Yun Lee

Unfortunately, no further clues could be found from the crime scenes. As Zelda said, it seemed that something was missing.

@York

---

---

@Lucky

---

"Very well done!" Ashai and the other students applauded. "Now, let's try something else." On this next plate was a Hylian Mushroom, Goat Butter, Milk, and Courser Bee Honey. "One of these, when cooked by itself, will be disgusting. Which is it?"

@Takumi

---

The Noble Canteen consists of an indoor bar and an outdoor seating place. Margreet smiled and waved at Azel, stumbling a little as she did so.

"Heeeeey!! Over here!!" The bottle she was holding seemed to be completely empty.

@Takumi

Silque had to think on this one for a bit. Tapping her chin, before raising her hand again, although with a bit of hesitance. "Is it the Hylian Mushroom?"

---

Azel made his way over, noticing the empty bottle with a slight shake of his head as he held a hand out to help steady her if needed. At least this made her words from earlier make sense. "I came to check on you, and ask some things...however, how many of these have you had?" he explained, taking a look at the empty bottle in her hand.

@Yun Lee

Kokkoro received teo Luminous Stones, and Yuuki received a Topaz and Ruby.

I beam, I shine, I sparkle white.
I'll brighten the day with a single light.
I'll charm and enchant all.
I'll bring the best in you all.
What am I?

What must take a bow before it can speak?

I am beautiful, up in the sky.
I am magical, yet I cannot fly.
To people I bring luck, to some people, riches.
The boy at my end does whatever he wishes.
What am I?

@Crow @MelodyMeister

---

"No, actually." Ashai shook her head, holding up the butter. "Butter, among other things, can only be cooked in recipes and elixirs. The best way to check is to hold it over an open fire for a few seconds. If you see white smoke, it is fine on its own. Black smoke, and you have trouble. The only exception to that rule is honey, however. Follow me outside, I'll show you."

@Takumi

---

"Pfft, don't be worried! Just the one~" Margreet giggled, plopping down in a chair. "Soooo...you have questions for me~?"

@Takumi

Reimu, seeing the rock wasn’t smashed before, slammed at the rock again, with confidence this time that she could break it.
A Rainbow.
@Yun Lee

What am I?
What am I?
@Crow @MelodyMeister

Kokkoro
smile
s as she proceeds.

Yuuki continues picking at the rocks.
violin

"Well Master, I believe it is getting dark. Shall we retire for the night?"

@Yun Lee @Crow @MelodyMeister @Siege @York

Last edited:

What am I?

What am I?

@Crow @MelodyMeister

---

"No, actually." Ashai shook her head, holding up the butter. "Butter, among other things, can only be cooked in recipes and elixirs. The best way to check is to hold it over an open fire for a few seconds. If you see white smoke, it is fine on its own. Black smoke, and you have trouble. The only exception to that rule is honey, however. Follow me outside, I'll show you."

@Takumi

---

"Pfft, don't be worried! Just the one~" Margreet giggled, plopping down in a chair. "Soooo...you have questions for me~?"

@Takumi

Silque followed Ashai as requested. She had taken a wild guess, but was curious to see more cooking in this world.

---

Either what she had was strong, or she couldn't hold it well. Chuckling, he gave her an amused look. "Yes I do. How close were we a year ago?" he pondered.

@Yun Lee

"It appears that this place is more lively than we thought, hmu hmu," Kokkoro comments as Enu & Reimu enter, "how were your days, young one, Lady Reimu?"

"..."

@Siege @York @MelodyMeister @MinecraftOrSomething​

@York

---

---

@Lucky

---

@Takumi

---

@Takumi
Kokkoro strikes the rock with another slam.
an equal

yea i couldn't come up with anything

Yuuki, still having the thought of comrades causing
death
to the group, tries to shake it away for the umpteenth time as he keeps mining.

Afterwards, both Kokkoro & Yuuki decide to go for a large one each.

@Crow @Siege @MelodyMeister @York @Yun Lee
Kokkoro
smile
s as she proceeds.

Yuuki continues picking at the rocks.
violin

"Well Master, I believe it is getting dark. Shall we retire for the night?"

@Yun Lee @Crow @MelodyMeister @Siege @York
Enu
@Yun Lee @Crow @MelodyMeister @Siege @Crow
@Quarry

Enu decided to join in, taking one large rock to break. He had been distracted thinking about the mysterious vanishing of Asher more than anything, and thus had zoned out standing there for quite some time.​

@York

---

---

@Lucky

---

@Takumi

---

@Takumi

Shallot was thinking about the
future
And who else could die along the way at the moment, but he shook it off and swung at the Rock.

Akuma, working in
silence
Swung at the Rock.

@Yun Lee

Peter- MCU

" That's a lot of Rupees. That means I have 1,110... or so..... maybe,"
he said, as he headed off to a shop that sold armor to see how much the armor cost.

@Yun Lee

View attachment 2968

“Close? Oh hee hee~ We were a bit close, Azel. Allies, and you took me to the Fairy Fountain that time.” She smiled at him, and it was rather sincere. “Do you remember that? I think that was my favorite.”

@Takumi

---

Ashai’s students were led out to the cooking pot, where Ashai dropped the Honey in. After a few moments of cooking, out came…

latest

Energizing Honey Candy! While Courser Bee Honey will burn in an open fire, in a pot, it makes candy. Here, take one each.” As they were distributed, Ashai said, “This concludes our class for tonight. Sav’orq!”

@Takumi

---

Peter would find the armor here was of the Flamebreaker set.

Zelda_02012017_00192.jpg

Helm-2,000 Rupees
Armor-600 Rupees
Boots-700 Rupees

@Lucky

---

Reimu received an Amber and Opal, while everyone else received a Diamond and Topaz.

@MelodyMeister @Crow @Siege

Peter- MCU

" I wonder if there are places with cheaper armor,"
he said, looking at his Shekiah Slate o see what other shops sold armor where they visited.

@Yun Lee

The Drifter nodded solemnly at Efi's words, finishing another slurp of soup and moving to pack away the container. When the girl brought up her 'offer', however, the vagabond froze in place and looked at her. His pitch-black, almost alien eyes matched her gaze perfectly.

". . .Thank you, Efi. If we *cough* make it out of this place alive, you know. . .I would appreciate it."

"I really, really would."

Though Efi couldn't see it, the weary soul was beaming beneath his scarf. A weak smile, but one backed by all the strength his plague-wracked body could hold. The fatigue and despair that strangled his crippled heart melted beneath the weight of his words. Though the lonely man drifts from place to place, growing more and more tired each day. . .those years of lost wandering are worth it if he can see the end.

Each day is one step closer to salvation. Each stake in his heart; another whisper of hope.

Once the sentimental wave had finished crashing unto him, the Drifter let out a deep breath and finished packing the soup for later. Shovel Knight, who had been watching their short exchange like a neglected child, meekly wandered over and helped his friend, as soon as Efi got distracted by something else. ". . .I never asked, because I believed it wouldn't be appropriate, but. . .why were you in the Plains of Passage on the day I found that gem?"

". . ."

Shovel Knight nodded, as if he got his answer. Then, he continued. ". . .You know, so far, I've wondered if the reason why I haven't been slain yet is because the fiends among us think that you and I exist as. . .a duo. That they'd have go through both of us if they intended to kill either one."

". . .Is that true? Is that what would happen if they came for you or I?"

"Maybe. Can't say until it *cough* happens."

"Hm. Yes, I suppose. Food for thought."

The two weary adventurers shared a brief gaze between each other.

"Heh. I suppose it doesn't matter now. We're both prisoners, unless we make it out of here alive, hm? You must be as tired as I am."

". . .I am. And, I guess we are. . .hey, uh, I'm sorry for *cough* *cough*. . .trying to kill you."

"It's quite alright, friend. If that gem meant something to me, perhaps I would've done the same!"

"But. . I would never have tried to slay you. Not only because I uphold the shovelrous code. . .but, I had a sense that you had no intentions of doing the same to me."

". . .?"

"You wouldn't have killed me, I mean. You could call it a. . .'gut feeling'."

Silence. And then, he looked up at Drifter.

". . .Are you alright? I haven't much experience with talking, but, if you need--"

The drifter looked over at Efi as his cerulean ally prompted him. He smiled.

"Nah. I'm fine. Now, I'll be fine."

And then, the drifter and the knight stood next each other for whatever happened next, staring off at the distant sunset.

@Yun Lee @Anybody​

Day Five

“Rectify”

Finally, night comes, and everyone heads to the place they’re sleeping for the night. Just a few more days of this…

---

A year is a very long time to stay awake. To not move, not eat, not sleep...a year to exist in the same place, conscious and alive, but unable to do anything. But it could be worse, really. It had been worse, for her.

Being like this for one hundred years...he can only imagine the toll it took on her. He tried to do everything he could to help her, but it wasn’t enough. This new Ganondorf...his arrival into their world. It ruined everything. Stakes were higher than they’d ever been before. The Yiga Clan were more of a threat, Ganondorf had that clown demon as his assistant, and had it not been for Zelda’s quick thinking, all would have been lost.

He really hopes he’s helping them. Ever since he woke up, all he wanted to do was set things right. No memories from the past, one hundred years of chaos he sat out of...he wanted to do right by his home, by his people, by his princess. But an outside enemy arrives, brings in a whole group of outsiders who are supposed to kill each other...he felt powerless in all this. People died, their killers went free...and all he could do was try and lead everyone to safety.

At least now, he can do something. He keeps Ganondorf inside this castle, locked away so his powers can weaken. And they have been, considerably. Finding Traitors and sparing them, bonding together...there is good work being done.

But he knows Ganondorf is going to get desperate. He needs to win, he needs to come out on top. He’s worked so hard to get here, to this point, and no one will stop him. He’s heard him say this all year, ranting and raving like a lunatic to himself in this castle. He’s not going to give up easily. In fact, he may even just give in to…

He shudders, hoping that won’t be the case. But if it is, he knows they can stop him. They’re already doing so well, so...things can only get better from here, right?

He hopes so, at least. Until then...he will stay here and continue to exist. It’s what he needs to do, and what they need to do is stop Ganondorf at all costs by finding his Traitors.

He really, really hopes they do. Because the fate of Hyrule depends on it.

---

That night, for the first time, sleep was rather restless. You’d still be able to get a few hours of sleep, but would feel tired waking up. Once again, everyone would meet at the Kara Kara Bazaar for the morning debriefing.

“Morning,” Dell said. He glanced around. “Great. Looks like none of you got any sleep.”

“Hey, I got sleep," Kaito said, yawning. “...Just not much of it.”

Margreet held a hand above her eyes to shield them from the Sun. “Nn...It’s so bright today…”

Dell needed a moment before he could speak. “...okay! Well. Sleep or not, we still have work to do. Today, we’re finishing up our Champion recruiting, so we’ll be splitting up and heading to two more places. I’ll be taking a group over to Rito Village, where we’ll be looking for a guy named Teba. Margreet will be going to Zora’s Domain, and our Champion there is Prince Sidon. We good? Okay, then let’s-”

“Pardon me, Dell, but um...aren’t we forgetting something?” Zelda asked. “The investigation?”

“Oh, yeah. Right. Margreet?”

“Mmhmm…” She picked up her Sheikah Slate and looked at the votes. Wakaba? Well…all right…” She didn’t seem too sure about this, but did make her way to the young girl, putting her hands on her shoulders. “This will only be a moment, dear. Just relax…”

Just like before, a memory was coming to mind. Not yours, though; one that belonged to Wakaba.

---

The Hot Springs was such a wonderful time. Bonding with others, sharing stories...it was a beautiful thing. As you collect your things and take your leave of the area, you can’t help but smile. Things are looking up for this group, aren’t they? Maybe it’ll be different this time around. Different than last year, for sure. They already caught Ellie and Nadeshiko, and the dead are coming back, so there’s hope for all of you.

But it means a bit more, too, because of what happened at home. You lost everyone. You failed. There was only one person you had left, someone who you would protect over all else.

latest

Hinata Uesato.

This is for her. You have to remind yourself of that. You had to last time, too, when you killed Efi. You didn't want to, you really didn't, but you all guessed she was an Agent and had to go...and as it turned out, you were right. You tried to make it quick and as painless as possible. It wasn't her fault, you know?

And...you’ll be doing the same for Teruteru, too.

The second Kaito mentioned someone was watching, you knew right away who it was. The same guy who gave the first accusation against Ellie, conveniently after finding out that the Agents knew one of the Traitors. It’s a little too dangerous for him to be around here now.

You pull back on your bowstring, the Shock Arrow ready. You close your eyes a moment, apprehensive. If you get found out...no, you won’t, right? He is helping you now, directly. He is making sure things go right. But you need to hold up your end of the bargain now.

You open your eyes, and shoot the arrow.

---

Margreet yanks her hands away, not believing it at all. “I...Wakaba…”

Unlike last time, Kaito wasn’t furious, or passionate. He just seemed disappointed, looking down. He couldn’t even look at Wakaba. You killed Teruteru, huh?”

Dell only had one thing to say. “Well then...three down, one to go.”

Cast List

@Alex Azure as Akane Owari (Danganronpa3)
@Crow as Yuuki and Kokkoro (Princess Connect! Re: Dive)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Shovel Knight (Shovel Knight) and The Drifter (Hyper Light Drifter)
@Donder172 as Agent 47 (Hitman) and General Grievous (Star Wars Clone Wars 2003)
@Gummi Bunnies as Nadeshiko Kagamihara(Yuru Camp) and Ellie Phimister (Deadpool)
@Hida Tomonatsu as Jin (Samurai Champloo)
@Jeremi as Linkle (Hyrule Warriors) and Fred Flintstone (The Flintstones comics)
@Jodh as Superboy (Prime Earth DCU)
@Kaykay as Wakaba Nogi (Nogi Wakaba is a Hero)
@Lucky as Peter Parker (MCU) and Peter Parker (The Amazing Spiderman)
@MelodyMeister as Reimu Hakurei (Touhou Project)
@Minerva as Selesia Upitira (Re:Creators) and Celica (Fire Emblem)
@Siege as Shallot (Dragon Ball) and Akuma(Street Fighter)
@Space_Candy as Thor Odinson (MCU)
@Takumi as Silque (Fire Emblem) and Azel Halgal (Otoyomegatari)
@Ver as Guy Cecil (Tales of the Abyss)
@York as Enu (RiME)
@Yun Lee as Kaito Momota (Danganronpa V3)

@Archmage Jeremiah as Rex (Xenoblade Chronicles) - Died! Innocent! SLASHED!
and Nia (Xenoblade Chronicles) -Died! Innocent! BLUDGEONED!
@Atomic Knight as Asher Forrester (Game of Thrones) - Died! Innocent! VANISHED WITHOUT A TRACE!
and Teruteru Hanamura (Danganronpa 3) - Murdered! Innocent! SHOT IN THE HEAD!
@Krieg as Diana of Themyscira (Wonder Woman) - Died! Innocent! DROWNED!
@Otto as Darius (League of Legends) - Died! Innocent! SLICED WIDE OPEN!
@Raynar Saassin as Lyndis (Fire Emblem) - Died! Innocent! IMPALED!

tumblr_inline_n1wj2k_Jd_So1qfqvym.gif

"Wakaba... So it was you..." Guy could only say, an aggrieved expression on his face as he looked at the younger girl. He didn't want to believe it, such young girls like her, Ellie, and Nadeshiko forced into these sorts of positions, but he shouldn't have expected anything less from the mastermind. The one whom Mephistopheles called his master.

That was the familiar cruelty that could not stand.

"Hey... Say something, will you?" He asked, stepping toward her carefully, "Did he make you do it?"

@Kaykay @Yun Lee @Anybody

At this time, you would all recollect more from the past.

---

1. Efi Oladele had been stabbed with a Windcleaver. You all voted for Lyndis, as she had the same, but in reality the culprit was Wakaba Nogi.

2. Oichi had been struck on the head with a Forest-Dweller's Shield. As he had the same, Peter Parker was voted, but the true culprit was Nadeshiko Kagamihara.

3. Brook was found with his head smashed into pieces. Voted was Agent 47, with the theory that he had used Ice Arrows to freeze his head (but that seems impossible, as Ice Arrows freeze the entire body.) The culprit is still unknown.

4. Mantis had fallen to her doom from inside Vah Medoh, the airborne Divine Beast. She had been stunned with a Shock Arrow, and The Drifter was voted as a result. The true culprit was Ellie Phimister.

5. Lee had been blown up with a Remote Bomb. Mephistopheles confessed and did in fact commit the murder, but he was not a Traitor.

@Alex Azure @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Donder172 @Gummi Bunnies @Hida Tomonatsu @Jeremi @Josh @Kaykay @Lucky @MelodyMeister @Minerva @Siege @Space_Candy @Takumi @Ver @York

---

1. Efi Oladele had been stabbed with a Windcleaver. You all voted for Lyndis, as she had the same, but in reality the culprit was Wakaba Nogi.

2. Oichi had been struck on the head with a Forest-Dweller's Shield. As he had the same, Peter Parker was voted, but the true culprit was Nadeshiko Kagamihara.

3. Brook was found with his head smashed into pieces. Voted was Agent 47, with the theory that he had used Ice Arrows to freeze his head (but that seems impossible, as Ice Arrows freeze the entire body.) The culprit is still unknown.

4. Mantis had fallen to her doom from inside Vah Medoh, the airborne Divine Beast. She had been stunned with a Shock Arrow, and The Drifter was voted as a result. The true culprit was Ellie Phimister.

5. Lee had been blown up with a Remote Bomb. Mephistopheles confessed and did in fact commit the murder, but he was not a Traitor.

@Alex Azure @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Donder172 @Gummi Bunnies @Hida Tomonatsu @Jeremi @Josh @Kaykay @Lucky @MelodyMeister @Minerva @Siege @Space_Candy @Takumi @Ver @York

Shallot stared at Nadeshiko. That cute girl? A Traitor!?

Wakaba... so she had done it.... Shallot looked at her, with hurt and pain in his eyes.

But also rage. She had done this. She was responsible for this murder....

She was going to pay.

Shallot was about to draw his blade....

But he was stopped by Akuma.

"Violence ends nothing." He said. "But I bet she did it not on her own will." Akuma added.

@Yun Lee

Day Five

“Rectify”

Finally, night comes, and everyone heads to the place they’re sleeping for the night. Just a few more days of this…

---

A year is a very long time to stay awake. To not move, not eat, not sleep...a year to exist in the same place, conscious and alive, but unable to do anything. But it could be worse, really. It had been worse, for her.

Being like this for one hundred years...he can only imagine the toll it took on her. He tried to do everything he could to help her, but it wasn’t enough. This new Ganondorf...his arrival into their world. It ruined everything. Stakes were higher than they’d ever been before. The Yiga Clan were more of a threat, Ganondorf had that clown demon as his assistant, and had it not been for Zelda’s quick thinking, all would have been lost.

He really hopes he’s helping them. Ever since he woke up, all he wanted to do was set things right. No memories from the past, one hundred years of chaos he sat out of...he wanted to do right by his home, by his people, by his princess. But an outside enemy arrives, brings in a whole group of outsiders who are supposed to kill each other...he felt powerless in all this. People died, their killers went free...and all he could do was try and lead everyone to safety.

At least now, he can do something. He keeps Ganondorf inside this castle, locked away so his powers can weaken. And they have been, considerably. Finding Traitors and sparing them, bonding together...there is good work being done.

But he knows Ganondorf is going to get desperate. He needs to win, he needs to come out on top. He’s worked so hard to get here, to this point, and no one will stop him. He’s heard him say this all year, ranting and raving like a lunatic to himself in this castle. He’s not going to give up easily. In fact, he may even just give in to…

He shudders, hoping that won’t be the case. But if it is, he knows they can stop him. They’re already doing so well, so...things can only get better from here, right?

He hopes so, at least. Until then...he will stay here and continue to exist. It’s what he needs to do, and what they need to do is stop Ganondorf at all costs by finding his Traitors.

He really, really hopes they do. Because the fate of Hyrule depends on it.

---

That night, for the first time, sleep was rather restless. You’d still be able to get a few hours of sleep, but would feel tired waking up. Once again, everyone would meet at the Kara Kara Bazaar for the morning debriefing.

“Morning,” Dell said. He glanced around. “Great. Looks like none of you got any sleep.”

“Hey, I got sleep," Kaito said, yawning. “...Just not much of it.”

Margreet held a hand above her eyes to shield them from the Sun. “Nn...It’s so bright today…”

Dell needed a moment before he could speak. “...okay! Well. Sleep or not, we still have work to do. Today, we’re finishing up our Champion recruiting, so we’ll be splitting up and heading to two more places. I’ll be taking a group over to Rito Village, where we’ll be looking for a guy named Teba. Margreet will be going to Zora’s Domain, and our Champion there is Prince Sidon. We good? Okay, then let’s-”

“Pardon me, Dell, but um...aren’t we forgetting something?” Zelda asked. “The investigation?”

“Oh, yeah. Right. Margreet?”

“Mmhmm…” She picked up her Sheikah Slate and looked at the votes. Wakaba? Well…all right…” She didn’t seem too sure about this, but did make her way to the young girl, putting her hands on her shoulders. “This will only be a moment, dear. Just relax…”

Just like before, a memory was coming to mind. Not yours, though; one that belonged to Wakaba.

---

The Hot Springs was such a wonderful time. Bonding with others, sharing stories...it was a beautiful thing. As you collect your things and take your leave of the area, you can’t help but smile. Things are looking up for this group, aren’t they? Maybe it’ll be different this time around. Different than last year, for sure. They already caught Ellie and Nadeshiko, and the dead are coming back, so there’s hope for all of you.

But it means a bit more, too, because of what happened at home. You lost everyone. You failed. There was only one person you had left, someone who you would protect over all else.

latest

Hinata Uesato.

This is for her. You have to remind yourself of that. You had to last time, too, when you killed Efi. You didn't want to, you really didn't, but you all guessed she was an Agent and had to go...and as it turned out, you were right. You tried to make it quick and as painless as possible. It wasn't her fault, you know?

And...you’ll be doing the same for Teruteru, too.

The second Kaito mentioned someone was watching, you knew right away who it was. The same guy who gave the first accusation against Ellie, conveniently after finding out that the Agents knew one of the Traitors. It’s a little too dangerous for him to be around here now.

You pull back on your bowstring, the Shock Arrow ready. You close your eyes a moment, apprehensive. If you get found out...no, you won’t, right? He is helping you now, directly. He is making sure things go right. But you need to hold up your end of the bargain now.

You open your eyes, and shoot the arrow.

---

Margreet yanks her hands away, not believing it at all. “I...Wakaba…”

Unlike last time, Kaito wasn’t furious, or passionate. He just seemed disappointed, looking down. He couldn’t even look at Wakaba. You killed Teruteru, huh?”

Dell only had one thing to say. “Well then...three down, one to go.”

Cast List

@Alex Azure as Akane Owari (Danganronpa3)
@Crow as Yuuki and Kokkoro (Princess Connect! Re: Dive)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Shovel Knight (Shovel Knight) and The Drifter (Hyper Light Drifter)
@Donder172 as Agent 47 (Hitman) and General Grievous (Star Wars Clone Wars 2003)
@Gummi Bunnies as Nadeshiko Kagamihara(Yuru Camp) and Ellie Phimister (Deadpool)
@Hida Tomonatsu as Jin (Samurai Champloo)
@Jeremi as Linkle (Hyrule Warriors) and Fred Flintstone (The Flintstones comics)
@Jodh as Superboy (Prime Earth DCU)
@Kaykay as Wakaba Nogi (Nogi Wakaba is a Hero)
@Lucky as Peter Parker (MCU) and Peter Parker (The Amazing Spiderman)
@MelodyMeister as Reimu Hakurei (Touhou Project)
@Minerva as Selesia Upitira (Re:Creators) and Celica (Fire Emblem)
@Siege as Shallot (Dragon Ball) and Akuma(Street Fighter)
@Space_Candy as Thor Odinson (MCU)
@Takumi as Silque (Fire Emblem) and Azel Halgal (Otoyomegatari)
@Ver as Guy Cecil (Tales of the Abyss)
@York as Enu (RiME)
@Yun Lee as Kaito Momota (Danganronpa V3)

@Archmage Jeremiah as Rex (Xenoblade Chronicles) - Died! Innocent! SLASHED!
and Nia (Xenoblade Chronicles) -Died! Innocent! BLUDGEONED!
@Atomic Knight as Asher Forrester (Game of Thrones) - Died! Innocent! VANISHED WITHOUT A TRACE!
and Teruteru Hanamura (Danganronpa 3) - Murdered! Innocent! SHOT IN THE HEAD!
@Krieg as Diana of Themyscira (Wonder Woman) - Died! Innocent! DROWNED!
@Otto as Darius (League of Legends) - Died! Innocent! SLICED WIDE OPEN!
@Raynar Saassin as Lyndis (Fire Emblem) - Died! Innocent! IMPALED!
tumblr_inline_n1wj2k_Jd_So1qfqvym.gif

"Wakaba... So it was you..." Guy could only say, an aggrieved expression on his face as he looked at the younger girl. He didn't want to believe it, such young girls like her, Ellie, and Nadeshiko forced into these sorts of positions, but he shouldn't have expected anything less from the mastermind. The one whom Mephistopheles called his master.

That was the familiar cruelty that could not stand.

"Hey... Say something, will you?" He asked, stepping toward her carefully, "Did he make you do it?"

@Kaykay @Yun Lee @Anybody

Yuuki approached Nogi Wakaba with heavy steps as his hands wrapped around his blade, and a stern expression. When he finally got in front of her, he released his grip from his still sheathed blade and looks down at her.

All he did was share a few words with a smile.

ZMPlqin.jpg

"... Nogi Wakaba, you are a hero, are you not?"

Kokkoro herself seemed a bit surprised at this action.

@Kaykay @Yun Lee @Siege

View attachment 2968

“Close? Oh hee hee~ We were a bit close, Azel. Allies, and you took me to the Fairy Fountain that time.” She smiled at him, and it was rather sincere. “Do you remember that? I think that was my favorite.”

@Takumi

---

Ashai’s students were led out to the cooking pot, where Ashai dropped the Honey in. After a few moments of cooking, out came…

latest

Energizing Honey Candy! While Courser Bee Honey will burn in an open fire, in a pot, it makes candy. Here, take one each.” As they were distributed, Ashai said, “This concludes our class for tonight. Sav’orq!”

@Takumi

---

Peter would find the armor here was of the Flamebreaker set.

Zelda_02012017_00192.jpg

Helm-2,000 Rupees
Armor-600 Rupees
Boots-700 Rupees

@Lucky

---

Reimu received an Amber and Opal, while everyone else received a Diamond and Topaz.

@MelodyMeister @Crow @Siege

"I do remember that. It's what led me to asking." he confirmed. He was glad to have gotten the answer he did, or else it may have been pretty odd.

---

"How wonderful." Silque watched in awe before a candy was passed to her thanking Ashai, with the news that her class was over the Cleric smiled and gave Ashai a small thanks and wave goodbye.

---

Glancing to Margreet when she complained about how bright it was, he could only imagine after whatever she drank the night before along with possibly getting little to no sleep.

The group was right again it seemed with the voting of a Traitor, though this time felt as if Wakaba had done this of her own violation to some degree compared to Nadeshiko and Ellie. Azel watched with a neutral expression, seeing as from her memories the girl had one she wished to protect more than anything back home.

Watching the rest carefully, he didn't move to stop any advancements on Wakaba for now, since none were too threatening at the moment.

Silque simply sighed, hands clasped together. She was saddened on one hand, on another she was glad that another traitor was found. Though she worried about that Mephistopheles showing his face again now that one of the traitors arrived, and worriedly kept an eye out.

@Yun Lee @Kaykay @Anybody

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back