Status
Not open for further replies.
"As nice as this way of cooking is, I do miss the variety of food back home," Brook said. "One of my friends and shipmates, Sanji...his cooking is to die for! Good thing I'm already dead, though! Yohohohoho!!"

Lee sighed. "Yeah...and my nephews are damn good at cooking too...when they're not sneaking off to who knows where. They own their own restaurant and everything." He closed his eyes, saying longingly, "What I wouldn't give for some Xiaolongbao..."

@Lucky

"Most of our guild activities outside of usual quests and combat consist of finding good food," Kokkoro talks, "I still remember when we had grilled insects. It was one of our first meals together."

Yuuki crosses his arms and nods in response to that.

"Lots of times, we'd eat monster parts, boss monsters especially so - they tend to be really collosal, so there's lots to eat for everyone! Good thing Lady Pecorine has a huge appetite, so we hardly get any leftovers, that means fresh food everyday and new morsels too. I am a guide meant to teach, but I too have plenty to learn."

"Wonder if we should eat the cyclops..." Yuuki ponders.

"Doesn't look tasty, but looks can be decieving. Maybe a taste test would work."

@Yun Lee @Lucky

Her cheery mood diminished as Akane reminded her of the day's events. "Oh...well, I'm doing all right, considering. I would probably be doing far worse had I been there to see it. I can't believe how fortunate we were to have Agents stop Clark before he hurt anyone else."

View attachment 3044

"But still...all that death. How awful..."

@Alex Azure

---

"That's quite noble!" Sidon looked up at the statue, voice soft. "I wish there had been something I could have done...but at least now, I can defend my people, and all of Hyrule, alongside all of you!"

@Siege

---

"Amnesia? Oh dear..." King Dorephan sat back in his throne, thinking. "Well...you all arrived here in Zora's Domain, and assisted my son Sidon in breaking its defenses. Then, within the Divine Beast, you purged the Malice inside it, freeing the spirit of my daughter and stopping Ruta from rampaging anymore."

@Siege

---

"As nice as this way of cooking is, I do miss the variety of food back home," Brook said. "One of my friends and shipmates, Sanji...his cooking is to die for! Good thing I'm already dead, though! Yohohohoho!!"

Lee sighed. "Yeah...and my nephews are damn good at cooking too...when they're not sneaking off to who knows where. They own their own restaurant and everything." He closed his eyes, saying longingly, "What I wouldn't give for some Xiaolongbao..."

@Lucky

"Yeah! That's right! We'll do it all... for her." Shallot said, looking at the statue.

@Yun Lee @Statue

That's right... the memory was starting to click in Akuma's mind. And there it was... he saw the memory of them purging the malice from Vah Ruta.

@Yun Lee @The King

Her cheery mood diminished as Akane reminded her of the day's events. "Oh...well, I'm doing all right, considering. I would probably be doing far worse had I been there to see it. I can't believe how fortunate we were to have Agents stop Clark before he hurt anyone else."

picsart_06-14-12-02-42-png.3044

"But still...all that death. How awful..."

@Alex Azure

"But we can start moving forward, right? There's still hope. We got all the Champions to their Divine Beasta today! We'll show Ganondorf what's up in a couple days. Four Divine Beasts ready to fire!"

@Yun Lee

468px-Rito_Village.jpg

The serene Rito Village was perched on a lovely mountainside, the cool breeze and crisp air making it feel like a nature retreat. Wooden steps spiraled around the mountain, making it easy to get anywhere you wanted to go.

Places of Interest:

Swallow's Roost: The local inn, famed for Rito down beds. A cookbook can be seen within.

The Slippery Falcon: This general store offers sugar, wheat, butter, mushrooms, and Bomb Arrows.

Brazen Beak: A clothing store that offers the Snowquill Armor set.

Revali's Landing: A flight deck for the Rito to take off from. Accordion music can be heard from within.

Kass' Home: Kass has his cooking pot available to anyone desiring to cook!

Fishing Spots: Catch delicious salmon from little ponds between here and the stable, and you could make a delicious Salmon Meuniere.

@Kaykay

Though a lot had happened, in a way nothing had really changed for Wakaba. She still had no money, meaning trying to buy something like Bomb Arrows would be fruitless, so that left her with nothing to do but pursue food. With that in mind, she headed for a fishing spot, figuring if nothing else she could get a full stomach to fight on.

@Yun Lee

“...610 rupees?”
Reimu nearly dropped her jewels from shock, that sounded like a lot. Now if only it transfers over to yen smoothly...it won’t be good if the 610 rupees turn out to be 6 yen. She slammed the jewels on the table.

“I’ll take it!”
Well...she’s heard of a technique that Marisa used before, hassling was it? Wonder if it works.
“I-is there a way to raise the price? I-it did take me a wh-while to get these..”
@Yun Lee

"Don't."

That was all Lee had to say in regards to the cyclops.

@Crow

---

"That's true!" Margreet smiled, though it seemed less genuine than usual. "And with tomorrow, victory is certain!"

@Alex Azure

---

Wakaba would find a small pool full of salmon swimming around, five in total. There were also some herbs growing nearby, which would probably add some additional flavor to any dish she made.

@Kaykay

---

"Hmm...well, I know my wife would love those... Here, I can go up to 650 in total. How's that?"

@MelodyMeister

39 more rupees, huh? Seems like it works. She knew not to push it, apparently doing it more then once results in a debacle. Well, since rupees were jewel like, she could probably give it to someone as a gift even if it’s not worth anything.
She pushed the jewels over to the shopkeeper and crossed her arms.

“Sounds good enough, I guess. I er...hope she enjoys them, I guess?”
She forgot that she wasn’t particularly relatable when it came to other people, people’s relationships and troubles with others just didn’t click with her.
“So, what are you selling then?”
@Yun Lee

Day Six

“Return”

Reimu could buy Chillfin Trout or Sizzlefin Trout for 24 Rupees, or Hylian Rice for 16 Rupees.

---

With the day finally over, it was time for everyone to get some sleep...or at least try to, considering everything that had transpired. Taking residence in either inn, the curtain fell on the second to last night here in Hyrule.

---

He can’t sleep.

He tosses and turns, trying to get comfortable, but he can’t. It’s not because of the bed, really; if anything, this Rito feather bed is the comfiest thing he’s ever slept on. Even being outside, the air here is crisp and pleasant, and he’s not too cold or too hot. No...the reason he can’t get any sleep is because of the thoughts plaguing his mind. They haven’t been this bad until now.

All his life, he’s been convinced he’ll do great. He’d explore the great unknown, be a hero to thousands, if not millions of people. Sure, he may have done some questionable things to get there (forging documents usually is frowned upon), but he was on his way, training diligently in order to make his dreams reality. That got him scouted to a phenomenal school, and eventually brought him here, to the Coalition, where he was going to do more than he’d ever dreamed. Saving whole worlds? Universes of people who he could help, who would praise him...God, this was all he could have hoped for.

And then...it all came crashing down.

He failed his first mission. Or did he succeed? He doesn’t know. He was too angry at the time to remember what he did. He left her behind, and who knows how she’s been this whole time. He’s been trapped here in Hyrule, while this Fiamma guy has all the time in the world to cause as much chaos and havoc as he wants. He didn’t do anything last year, apparently, except rush into the wrong votes and ruin things for everyone. And today, nine people had died. Nine! And he didn’t do anything!

He isn’t sure what he’s feeling now. Guilt? Guilt at staying on the sidelines so often, when he should be doing more. He’s a man, and not just that-he’s a member of the Coalition. He needs to take charge of the situation, damn it! There’s got to be something he can do. There’s got to be something-

…!

He hears a noise. Sitting up, he looks outside the inn. Someone is walking towards them, their weapon drawn. It’s as if they’re sleepwalking, their movements are so hypnotic. Just then, he remembers-Ganondorf said there was one more person among them that was killing people. No way...it couldn’t be! How? How could-

No. Wait. Things come to mind, little things here and there that seemed like they meant nothing, but really proved it all. God, how could he have been so blind?! The final killer has been in front of him this whole time!

He can’t care less about who their intended victim is. He can’t care because he won’t let there be another victim. It ends tonight. He gets up out of bed, takes his bow, and aims a Shock Arrow. Once they’re paralyzed, he plans to charge them and take them down.

Finally, it’s time to set things right.

---

Sleep took a while to get to, but finally, you were all able to sleep fairly well. The inns provide breakfast, and you all decide to meet on Revali’s Landing.

“Good morning, everyone,” Dell started. “How are you all-”

“Excuse me.” Kass stepped forward, a folded cloth in his wings. “I found this early in the morning, caught in a tree. I believe it belongs to one of you?”

Margreet walked to the Rito, picking up the purple item. Unfolding it, the galaxy print inside it was unmistakable. “Ah, Kaito must have lost his jacket! Here you go, Kaito!”

She looked around the group. “Uh...Kaito?”

Kaito Momota was nowhere to be seen on the landing. Immediately there was a sense that something had gone very, very wrong. “Shit!” Dell looked out over the mountainside. “Meeting postponed! We need to find Kaito!”

Everyone scoured Rito Village-the lake, the mountain, the fishing spots, the stable...but the Ultimate Astronaut was gone. “Damn it! Not another one…”

“It’s...well, it’s not all right, but I’m sure we’ll find him,” Margreet said. “In the meantime... we need to hurry.”

“...you’re right.” Dell turned to the group. “We kept today’s plans a secret in order to outsmart Caster and his ninjas. The fact that they turned up yesterday was not good, and we can’t afford them meddling today.”

“And what exactly are we doing today?” Zelda asked.

“...a lot. First off, I need to go to Akkala Tech Lab in order to pick up a flare for tomorrow. That’s the signal we’re using for the Divine Beasts to attack. On top of that, I’m gonna see about getting you guys some Ancient Weapons, since they take Guardians on really well-and believe me, there’ll be more than enough of those in Hyrule Castle.”

“And I’m going to Korok Forest,” Margreet said. “Zelda, I’ll need you to come with me.”

“Me? Well, all right…” Zelda seemed a bit disappointed to not visit the laboratory.

Margreet smiled at the others. “I will need a bit of help today, as well. We both will, with what we're doing.”

There were your options for the day. Wherever you went, it was clear something important was happening, and then finally, tomorrow, would be the culmination of it all.

Cast List

@Alex Azure as Akane Owari (Danganronpa3)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Shovel Knight (Shovel Knight) and The Drifter (Hyper Light Drifter)
@Donder172 as Agent 47 (Hitman) and General Grievous (Star Wars Clone Wars 2003)
@Gummi Bunnies as Nadeshiko Kagamihara (Yuru Camp) and Ellie Phimister (Deadpool)
@Jeremi as Linkle (Hyrule Warriors)
@Josh as Superboy (Prime Earth DCU)
@Kaykay as Wakaba Nogi (Nogi Wakaba is a Hero)
@MelodyMeister as Reimu Hakurei (Touhou Project)
@Siege as Shallot (Dragon Ball) and Akuma(Street Fighter)
@Takumi as Silque (Fire Emblem) and Azel Halgal (Otoyomegatari)
@Ver as Guy Cecil (Tales of the Abyss)

---

This morning also brought a sense of urgency to the island. With the group all staying behind for the final orb, it was time to get a move on. “Our plan is simple,” Lee said. “Whoever thinks they can be quiet sneaks up onto the cyclops and steals the orb. The rest of us are first on standby in case the thing wakes up, then we attack the camp up by the pedestal. Once we get all that done, we get into that Shrine and go home. Got it? Good. Now, who’s going to climb that fatass?”

@Atomic Knight @Crow @Hida Tomonatsu @Jeremi @Lucky @Minerva @Space_Candy @York

Day Six

“Return”

Reimu could buy Chillfin Trout or Sizzlefin Trout for 24 Rupees, or Hylian Rice for 16 Rupees.

---

With the day finally over, it was time for everyone to get some sleep...or at least try to, considering everything that had transpired. Taking residence in either inn, the curtain fell on the second to last night here in Hyrule.

---

He can’t sleep.

He tosses and turns, trying to get comfortable, but he can’t. It’s not because of the bed, really; if anything, this Rito feather bed is the comfiest thing he’s ever slept on. Even being outside, the air here is crisp and pleasant, and he’s not too cold or too hot. No...the reason he can’t get any sleep is because of the thoughts plaguing his mind. They haven’t been this bad until now.

All his life, he’s been convinced he’ll do great. He’d explore the great unknown, be a hero to thousands, if not millions of people. Sure, he may have done some questionable things to get there (forging documents usually is frowned upon), but he was on his way, training diligently in order to make his dreams reality. That got him scouted to a phenomenal school, and eventually brought him here, to the Coalition, where he was going to do more than he’d ever dreamed. Saving whole worlds? Universes of people who he could help, who would praise him...God, this was all he could have hoped for.

He failed his first mission. Or did he succeed? He doesn’t know. He was too angry at the time to remember what he did. He left her behind, and who knows how she’s been this whole time. He’s been trapped here in Hyrule, while this Fiamma guy has all the time in the world to cause as much chaos and havoc as he wants. He didn’t do anything last year, apparently, except rush into the wrong votes and ruin things for everyone. And today, nine people had died. Nine! And he didn’t do anything!

He isn’t sure what he’s feeling now. Guilt? Guilt at staying on the sidelines so often, when he should be doing more. He’s a man, and not just that-he’s a member of the Coalition. He needs to take charge of the situation, damn it! There’s got to be something he can do. There’s got to be something-

…!

He hears a noise. Sitting up, he looks outside the inn. Someone is walking towards them, their weapon drawn. It’s as if they’re sleepwalking, their movements are so hypnotic. Just then, he remembers-Ganondorf said there was one more person among them that was killing people. No way...it couldn’t be! How? How could-

No. Wait. Things come to mind, little things here and there that seemed like they meant nothing, but really proved it all. God, how could he have been so blind?! The final killer has been in front of him this whole time!

He can’t care less about who their intended victim is. He can’t care because he won’t let there be another victim. It ends tonight. He gets up out of bed, takes his bow, and aims a Shock Arrow. Once they’re paralyzed, he plans to charge them and take them down.

---

Sleep took a while to get to, but finally, you were all able to sleep fairly well. The inns provide breakfast, and you all decide to meet on Revali’s Landing.

“Excuse me.” Kass stepped forward, a folded cloth in his wings. “I found this early in the morning, caught in a tree. I believe it belongs to one of you?”

Margreet walked to the Rito, picking up the purple item. Unfolding it, the galaxy print inside it was unmistakable. “Ah, Kaito must have lost his jacket! Here you go, Kaito!”

Kaito Momota was nowhere to be seen on the landing. Immediately there was a sense that something had gone very, very wrong. “Shit!” Dell looked out over the mountainside. “Meeting postponed! We need to find Kaito!”

Everyone scoured Rito Village-the lake, the mountain, the fishing spots, the stable...but the Ultimate Astronaut was gone. “Damn it! Not another one…”

“It’s...well, it’s not all right, but I’m sure we’ll find him,” Margreet said. “In the meantime... we need to hurry.”

“...you’re right.” Dell turned to the group. “We kept today’s plans a secret in order to outsmart Caster and his ninjas. The fact that they turned up yesterday was not good, and we can’t afford them meddling today.”

“...a lot. First off, I need to go to Akkala Tech Lab in order to pick up a flare for tomorrow. That’s the signal we’re using for the Divine Beasts to attack. On top of that, I’m gonna see about getting you guys some Ancient Weapons, since they take Guardians on really well-and believe me, there’ll be more than enough of those in Hyrule Castle.”

“And I’m going to Korok Forest,” Margreet said. “Zelda, I’ll need you to come with me.”

“Me? Well, all right…” Zelda seemed a bit disappointed to not visit the laboratory.

Margreet smiled at the others. “I will need a bit of help today, as well. We both will, with what we're doing.”

There were your options for the day. Wherever you went, it was clear something important was happening, and then finally, tomorrow, would be the culmination of it all.

Cast List

@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Shovel Knight (Shovel Knight) and The Drifter (Hyper Light Drifter)
@Donder172 as Agent 47 (Hitman) and General Grievous (Star Wars Clone Wars 2003)
@Gummi Bunnies as Nadeshiko Kagamihara (Yuru Camp) and Ellie Phimister (Deadpool)

---

This morning also brought a sense of urgency to the island. With the group all staying behind for the final orb, it was time to get a move on. “Our plan is simple,” Lee said. “Whoever thinks they can be quiet sneaks up onto the cyclops and steals the orb. The rest of us are first on standby in case the thing wakes up, then we attack the camp up by the pedestal. Once we get all that done, we get into that Shrine and go home. Got it? Good. Now, who’s going to climb that fatass?”

"I'll join you!"
Linkle replied leaping in between Margaret and Zelda. "Us heroic gals need to stick together you know!"

@Yun Lee @Anyone

Sneaking huh? That wasn't really anything Fred was good at doing. Instead he sat on the ground in silence thinking about what had happened. He had died, Fred didn't expect to realize that but here he was somewhere. Dead or alive, he wasn't quite sure anymore. "Yabba dabba doo..." He murmured softly to himself. The nonsense line they had been taught. What was he going to do?

Day Six

“Return”

---

---

He can’t sleep.

…!

---

Cast List

---

View attachment 3047
"Damn it! Kaito, you better not be dead."

Akane wouldn't let her anger turn to despair this time, as much as Kaito's disappearance worried her.
"I'll join you!" Linkle replied leaping in between Margaret and Zelda. "Us heroic gals need to stick together you know!"

@Yun Lee @Anyone

View attachment 3048
"I'll go with Margreet and Zelda too. Good luck at the tech lab, Dell."

@Yun Lee @Jeremi

Day Six

“Return”

---

---

He can’t sleep.

…!

---

Cast List

---

"I'm going with you two." Shallot said to Margreet and Zelda. "After everything you two have gone through, I refuse to let anything else happen to either one of you."

"I second going with Margreet and Zelda." Akuma said.

@Yun Lee

Day Six

“Return”

---

---

He can’t sleep.

…!

---

Cast List

---

"I'll join you!" Linkle replied leaping in between Margaret and Zelda. "Us heroic gals need to stick together you know!"

@Yun Lee @Anyone

Sneaking huh? That wasn't really anything Fred was good at doing. Instead he sat on the ground in silence thinking about what had happened. He had died, Fred didn't expect to realize that but here he was somewhere. Dead or alive, he wasn't quite sure anymore. "Yabba dabba doo..." He murmured softly to himself. The nonsense line they had been taught. What was he going to do?

View attachment 3047
"Damn it! Kaito, you better not be dead."

Akane wouldn't let her anger turn to despair this time, as much as Kaito's disappearance worried her.

View attachment 3048
"I'll go with Margreet and Zelda too. Good luck at the tech lab, Dell."

@Yun Lee @Jeremi

Ancient weapons? Well, that sounded interesting. Silque prepared to leave with Dell then.

@Yun Lee @Lab

"You have one more person going to help you." Azel said to Margreet and Zelda, along with the rest heading that way.

@Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Jeremi @Siege @Forest

jpg

Those traveling to Korok Forest would need to teleport to Keo Ruug Shrine. The forest was green and beautiful, with grass and small puddles all around. "Be careful not to step outside of this area," Margreet warned. "The Lost Woods are a dangerous place outside of this little area."

"Korok Forest..." Zelda looked around, nostalgia in her eyes. "It's been so long...are we going to be seeing the Great Deku Tree, Margreet?"

"Yep! I think you know what we'll be seeing him about, yes?"

Zelda gasped. "You...you don't mean... You expect me to... But I can't!"

"Well...we'll just have to see. Just past this root, everyone!" Margreet started off for their destination. What was it they were talking about..?

@Jeremi @Alex Azure @Siege @Takumi

---

The Akkala Ancient Tech Lab was easy to get to, as the lab itself was a teleportation spot. It was a crude little place, with decayed Guardians all around the area-deactivated, fortunately. Dell was already there, and when Silque and Efi were the only ones to arrive, he seemed happy.

"Oh good. Less folks around."
He looked to the door. "I'm going to go see Robbie, you just hold on a second, okay?" With that, he went inside, leaving the girls alone.

"Oh! Look, Silque! More Guardians!" Efi rushed to the decayed machines, blissfully unaware of a shed off to the side that looked like a makeshift house.

@Takumi

Those traveling to Korok Forest would need to teleport to Keo Ruug Shrine. The forest was green and beautiful, with grass and small puddles all around. "Be careful not to step outside of this area," Margreet warned. "The Lost Woods are a dangerous place outside of this little area."

"Korok Forest..." Zelda looked around, nostalgia in her eyes. "It's been so long...are we going to be seeing the Great Deku Tree, Margreet?"

"Well...we'll just have to see. Just past this root, everyone!" Margreet started off for their destination. What was it they were talking about..?

View attachment 3049
"I suppose we've seen a lot of crazy things up to this point, but are we about to go talk to a tree? And expect it to talk back?" Akane asked, following behind Margreet.

@Yun Lee @Jeremi @Siege @Takumi

"Does it have to be a stealth operation?" Yuuki asks. "I had thought of attacking in its sleep instead of risky stealth where it could wake up any moment."

"Well, Enu & I are the most likely candidates for quietness," Kokkoro suggests. "I would be higher on such a list if I still possessed most of my feats, including bursts of speed. As it stands, we seem to be on equal footing."

"Woah woah, I don't know if I can just send you to do that... or send Enu for that matter."

"Somebody has to, Master. If it is not one of us, who will it be?"

@Atomic Knight @Crow @Hida Tomonatsu @Jeremi @Lucky @Minerva @Space_Candy @York @Yun Lee

jpg

---

The Akkala Ancient Tech Lab was easy to get to, as the lab itself was a teleportation spot. It was a crude little place, with decayed Guardians all around the area-deactivated, fortunately. Dell was already there, and when Silque and Efi were the only ones to arrive, he seemed happy.

"Oh good. Less folks around."
He looked to the door. "I'm going to go see Robbie, you just hold on a second, okay?" With that, he went inside, leaving the girls alone.

"Oh! Look, Silque! More Guardians!" Efi rushed to the decayed machines, blissfully unaware of a shed off to the side that looked like a makeshift house.

@Takumi

View attachment 3049
"I suppose we've seen a lot of crazy things up to this point, but are we about to go talk to a tree? And expect it to talk back?" Akane asked, following behind Margreet.

@Yun Lee @Jeremi @Siege @Takumi

tumblr_pb45b4MaYJ1tbqin0o3_250.jpg

"One shouldn't be surprised, even if we've seen some odd things so far would it really be that farfetched for a tree to talk in this world?" Azel pondered out loud. Really, this place was like a fever dream in a lot of ways.

@Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Siege @Jeremi @Forest

"Ah, they're quite fascinating...hm?" Silque muttered, before taking notice of the shed. Silque went to take a look at it, hand on the hilt of her sword.

@Yun Lee @Lab

"You would be surprised, my girl."

A large voice echoed over the group as they arrived past the root. A large tree with pink blossoms growing from its branches towered over all, and the tree looked down upon them all, a benevolent face on its trunk.

aea7bfbf4c40863b8d5f773b4ad31b8a6a177670_hq.jpg

Around them, little beings with leaf masks floated on pinwheels, watching them all. Margreet led the group to the center, onto a triangular platform where a sword was stuck within a stone.

the-legend-of-zelda-breath-of-the-wild-dans.jpg

"The Master Sword..." Zelda whispered.

"Indeed." The Great Deku Tree spoke, looking down at them all. "This sword has been passed down for centuries, the weapon of the chosen hero every time Ganon has laid waste to Hyrule. Its last uses were fruitless in sealing him away, but perhaps now, the time has come for its success."

"Great Deku Tree..." Zelda stepped forward. "Link is the chosen hero of the sword. Surely, no one can use it but him, and-"

"If Hylia's descendant can offer her power to the chosen hero, perhaps the chosen hero can offer his power to Hylia's descendant. You and Link have worked successfully as a pair, and I am certain that he would be more than happy to assist you."

I would. Link's voice echoes through your minds. Zelda...you know I'm always here to assist in any way I can. And if that means helping you use the Master Sword, I'll do it in a heartbeat!

"Link..." Zelda closed her eyes upon hearing his voice, then nodded. "All right. I'll do it. But i'm not exactly god with a sword..."

"Not to worry. That is what the trial is for."

"Trial?"

"Though Link will aid you, you are not yet ready to wield the Master Sword. You must strengthen your spirit by embarking on a trial. There are three Shrines located throughout these Lost Woods, each with a Spirit Orb within. You must travel through these trials and collect the orbs, and only then will you be able to use the sword." The Deku Tree almost seemed to smile. "Of course...perhaps there is a way to lessen the time needed. I see you have quite a few people with you...if you were all to split into three and take on a trial simultaneously...I am sure it would help quite a bit."

"Really? That's wonderful!" Margreet smiled at the group. "This will be a cinch with us all working together."

"There are three trials: The Trial of Wood, the Trial of the Second Sight, and the Trial of the Wild. Once you have chosen which you would like to take on, I will give further instruction."

@Jeremi @Takumi @Alex Azure @Siege

---

The shed seemed to be a small bedroom, with a bed, some weapons, and a workdesk full of notepapers and essays. Whoever lived here didn't seem to mind being in a small space.

@Takumi

---

"It's stealth because you don't want to fight that thing," Lee replied. "Believe me, I've fought it plenty, and it's a helluva lot easier to sneak up on it."

@Crow

"You would be surprised, my girl."

A large voice echoed over the group as they arrived past the root. A large tree with pink blossoms growing from its branches towered over all, and the tree looked down upon them all, a benevolent face on its trunk.

aea7bfbf4c40863b8d5f773b4ad31b8a6a177670_hq.jpg

Around them, little beings with leaf masks floated on pinwheels, watching them all. Margreet led the group to the center, onto a triangular platform where a sword was stuck within a stone.

the-legend-of-zelda-breath-of-the-wild-dans.jpg

"The Master Sword..." Zelda whispered.

"Indeed." The Great Deku Tree spoke, looking down at them all. "This sword has been passed down for centuries, the weapon of the chosen hero every time Ganon has laid waste to Hyrule. Its last uses were fruitless in sealing him away, but perhaps now, the time has come for its success."

"Great Deku Tree..." Zelda stepped forward. "Link is the chosen hero of the sword. Surely, no one can use it but him, and-"

"If Hylia's descendant can offer her power to the chosen hero, perhaps the chosen hero can offer his power to Hylia's descendant. You and Link have worked successfully as a pair, and I am certain that he would be more than happy to assist you."

I would. Link's voice echoes through your minds. Zelda...you know I'm always here to assist in any way I can. And if that means helping you use the Master Sword, I'll do it in a heartbeat!

"Link..." Zelda closed her eyes upon hearing his voice, then nodded. "All right. I'll do it. But i'm not exactly god with a sword..."

"Not to worry. That is what the trial is for."

"Trial?"

"Though Link will aid you, you are not yet ready to wield the Master Sword. You must strengthen your spirit by embarking on a trial. There are three Shrines located throughout these Lost Woods, each with a Spirit Orb within. You must travel through these trials and collect the orbs, and only then will you be able to use the sword." The Deku Tree almost seemed to smile. "Of course...perhaps there is a way to lessen the time needed. I see you have quite a few people with you...if you were all to split into three and take on a trial simultaneously...I am sure it would help quite a bit."

"Really? That's wonderful!" Margreet smiled at the group. "This will be a cinch with us all working together."

"There are three trials: The Trial of Wood, the Trial of the Second Sight, and the Trial of the Wild. Once you have chosen which you would like to take on, I will give further instruction."

@Jeremi @Takumi @Alex Azure @Siege

View attachment 3052
"Three trials? The six of us can take them on in no time! Two of us to each should work out. So, what's that "Trial of the Wild" about?"

@Yun Lee @Jeremi @Takumi @Siege

"Does it have to be a stealth operation?" Yuuki asks. "I had thought of attacking in its sleep instead of risky stealth where it could wake up any moment."

"Well, Enu & I are the most likely candidates for quietness," Kokkoro suggests. "I would be higher on such a list if I still possessed most of my feats, including bursts of speed. As it stands, we seem to be on equal footing."

"Woah woah, I don't know if I can just send you to do that... or send Enu for that matter."

"Somebody has to, Master. If it is not one of us, who will it be?"

@Atomic Knight @Crow @Hida Tomonatsu @Jeremi @Lucky @Minerva @Space_Candy @York @Yun Lee
"I can do it," Jin stepped up, removing his weapons from his person and holding them out to Yuuki, "That beast is too large to take on, even with a group our size, and I've had some training in remaining unheard. Therefore, I should be the one who attempts the deed."

@Yun Lee @Crow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back