Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course he was an android, unless he somehow had a metal stomach and was some sort of...what was it called again? Sighbogs? Reimu wasn’t a technical expert, considering where she came from. Androids were kinda like shikigami made of metal that acted like human right?

“Blown up and rebuilt? How did you not die? I know that technically, machines aren’t alive, but you seem so human, although that being said, it’s unlikely you have a soul of your own.”
Man, she really needed to ask Rinnosuke about this stuff when she gets home.
@Yun Lee

There was an apple within the Deku Tree. "That's it! One point to Elf Lady!

Blue or Yellow, Red or Green,
This is on the end of something mean!
"

@Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Lucky

---

"Really?!" Margreet was overjoyed. "Oh, that's wonderful! Um...this may sound...unusual, but...does anyone you know...know magic?"

@Takumi

"Yes really, it..wouldn't feel right leaving you without some place to go." Azel admitted, though the small.smile placed on his face became a small frown at the mention of magic. "Sadly, no. My world is rather plain compared to, say, a place like this."

@Yun Lee

Day Seven

“Reprise”

“EUREKA!” Robbie hopped off his stool at the workbench, and held out a long cylinder built in the typical Sheikah style. “Shoot that baby up into the sky, and the entire kingdom will see it!”

“Thanks, Robbie.” Taking the cylinder, Dell looked to Linkle. “So, Miss Hero...you up for helping us tomorrow?”

“Of course!” Linkle exclaimed. “I’ve helped you guys this far, wouldn’t be like a hero if I just dropped you guys now right?”

“In that case, join me and Margreet tonight. We’re going to talk about the battle plan.” He looked at the others. “The rest of you, get some food and some sleep. We’re gonna need it.”

---

"Oh! Well..." Margreet thought a moment. "Maybe, it won't matter! If I can succeed in this..."

"Oi, Margreet!" Dell's voice rang out through the forest. "Ready for that meeting?"

"Oh! I've got to go..." She smiled at Azel sadly. "I'm sorry. Maybe this will all work out in the end..."

---

"Nope!" The little Korok said. "But that was so pretty, it;s okay! Here, Elf Lady! Your prize!"

The Korok handed Kokkoro a Fairy Tonic.

"I gotta go! Buh-bye!"

---

Okay, one last time. From the beginning.

She nods, taking the proper footstance for battle. The sword in her hand...it finally feels right, there. She doesn’t have any knowledge of weaponry outside of the historical significance of certain blades or shields, but she is determined to learn everything she can tonight. Excusing herself from everyone else, she snuck away into this little hidden corner of Korok Forest to train...but not alone. She can’t even begin to express how grateful she is that he’s helping her, even with what he needs to do.

A Bokoblin is coming at you from your left! She ducks to the right, slashing at the invisible enemy as if he were actually there. Another is going to smash your head from above with his club! She raises her shield to block the attack, then stabs the air. Another one is coming! Rolling to get up, she locks swords with her foe, gritting her teeth. You can see his beady little eyes...he’s gonna get you! He’s fighting to get that sword out…

“HYAH!” She deflects with her shield. In her mind, the enemy falls. Lynel Shields are constructed with blades, she explains. Perfect for cutting someone in close combat.

Woah. Nice call. He sounds impressed, and that alone makes her happy. He had always been the superior one between them. A master of any weapon he held, and the chosen hero of the Master Sword on top of that. And here she was, a failure of a princess, unable to awaken her powers until it was far too late.

No...she can’t think like that anymore. She isn’t a failure. She isn’t. If she was, Ganondorf would have taken over long ago. If she was, he would have absolutely killed them all a year ago. She had done some things right, at least. And then, she’s aided in this endeavor...at least, she hopes she has. Did her investigations help? She hopes so. And tomorrow, when the morning comes...she’ll be ready. At least, as ready as she can be.

You should try and get some sleep, he tells her. She shakes her head.

No. If I try to sleep, I’ll get worn out trying to. I’ll eat something energizing, and I’ll be alright.

Are you sure? He sounds truly concerned for her wellbeing. Tomorrow is a...really big day.

I’ll be okay, Link. I promise. I need to stay focused for what’s ahead.

He drops it, and there’s silence for a few moments. ...It’s finally happening, huh? All this hard work...it’s all led up to this.

Yes...I really can’t believe it myself.I often think about it, you know. What comes next? What do we do after all of this? I just...don’t know.

And it’s okay not to, I guess. I mean, we can figure it out as we go along, y’know? But right now, we need to focus on short-term.

Yeah… She looks out, towards the others. Allies and maybe even friends, bonding together in less than a week. They had stuck together through thick and thin, and finally, it was all coming to one final attack.

...Once more, Link. I want to make sure I’m ready.

...okay. Let’s go from the top.

---

Night fell, and soon it was time to sleep. That night...everyone would receive a dream.

“Run!!!”

Kaito runs ahead of the others, Princess Zelda in his arms. She’s unconscious, wiped out from her last use of her powers. You all follow suit, rushing away as the Blood Moon looms over all your heads. You have to get out of here, fast. Link is keeping Ganondorf locked away, so that means…

A scream rings out from towards the back. Nia has been slashed at by a Moblin, and struggles to catch up. Guy goes to help her, only to be shot in the back by a Lizalfos’ arrow. Some of you try and fight your way out, but most of you focus on running.

You all freeze, as in front of this escape route is a large expanse of Malice. It’s too toxic. You can’t cross, can you?

“Fuck’s sake!” Dell rushes forward, beginning to trudge through, Right. He’s an android. General Grievous does the same, and you know the re4st of you have no hope, now to just turn back and try another way…

BOOM!

A large explosion stops you all, and you look to the Malice pool just in time to see Dell’s head fly and crash into poor Teruteru. Grievous was lucky enough to avoid the blast, but he does get knocked away towards the rest of you. As he lands, you notice a laser light point at his chest…

“Ahahahaha!! Surprise, surprise! Are you all surprised?” The demon Caster now appears, riding a Guardian that walks through the Malice like it’s nothing. It is soon very clear that he is not alone. More Guardians appear, and more lasers appear. On Kaito. On Fred. On Selesia. Behind you, it’s the same. More and more, until you’re all surrounded.

“How sad! Your lives are over, in one final gift! But, not before one more surprise! Traitors! Please, step forward! You will be spared, and reveal yourselves to-"

“NOOOOOOOO!!!!”

Now Caster is the surprised one. He looks to the voice, his eyes widening. “You...it can’t be! Assassin, you-”

FWOOOOOSH!

He is drowned out as a blinding light surrounds you all. As you start to lose consciousness, you can hear a voice, calm and almost ethereal.

“I’m sorry, everyone. I couldn’t defeat Ganondorf this time. But...at least I can save you all.

"Someday soon...let’s meet again, okay?”

And with that...you slip away into darkness.

--

Everyone was able to get some sleep that night, unless they decided to stay up for whatever reason. Dell and Margreet were waiting for them, with breakfast ready.

“Good morning!” Margreet greeted. “We have some food for you all, that can help us today. Mighty food over here will increase attack power, Tough food here will increase your resilience to attacks. Sneaky food will make you stealthier, and Hasty food will make you faster. Choose which effect you think will help you!”

“While you do that, I’m going to go over the plan for today. Open up your Sheikah Slates, everyone.” Within, there would be a large map for Hyrule Castle, one of an internal layout, and one of an external.

th

523900-hyrule-wallpaper-2470x1800-for-desktop.jpg

“As we discussed last night when going over plans, we’re going to split up into three groups. Originally, it was going to be two...but then I got this.” Dell held up a note, which he read aloud.

“Hello, everyone! Congrats on your final day! You all must be so excited to leave Hyrule...and the good news is, all of you can! Guess what? Your dear friend Kaito Momota is still alive! Ganondorf has him locked away in the Lockup, and you all can save him! Hurry, hurry, hurry! Or else, he’ll be left behind…”

“So, I’m going to be running a rescue mission to get Kaito out of there. In a way, it’ll be killing two birds with one stone. See, last time, as we tried to escape Hyrule Castle…we were ambushed. Ganondorf not only has all sorts of enemies crawling around there, he has the Yiga clan there now, too. Our goal is to take out any possible reinforcements he may have waiting for us, and isolate him in his own castle.”

“I’ll be taking another group through the Library,”
Margreet said. “Dell and I will travel to the shrine within Hyrule Castle’s Docks, where we’ll split up. Meanwhile, a third group will travel to a shrine near the outskirts of Hyrule Castle Town’s ruins with Linkle. Your job is to brave the oustide of the castle and get to the sanctum on top of the hill. There, she’ll shoot our flare up into the sky when we also arrive. The Divine Beasts will attack, and we will fight Ganondorf, and whoever else he has waiting for us. Any questions?”

“If not...let’s get going. We need to stop Ganondorf before the Blood Moon. So...are you guys ready?”

---

It seems your journey is finally at its end. But do not feel so safe just yet; you have not guaranteed your victory just yet. You must survive Hyrule Castle’s perils to earn your happy ending. Use the foods and weapons gifted to you, and good luck on your final mission. The fate of Hyrule hangs in the balance.

Tag @Yun Lee for either the Library or Lockup, and tag @Jeremi for the Linkle mission

---

Cast List

@Alex Azure as Akane Owari (Danganronpa 3)
@Archmage Jeremiah as Rex and Nia (Xenoblade Chronicles)
@Atomic Knight as Asher Forrester (Game of Thrones) and Teruteru Hanamura (Danganronpa 3)
@Crow as Yuuki and Kokkoro (Princess Connect! Re: Dive)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Shovel Knight (Shovel Knight) and The Drifter (Hyper Light Drifter)
@Donder172 as Agent 47 (Hitman) and General Grievous (Star Wars Clone Wars 2003)
@Gummi Bunnies as Nadeshiko Kagamihara (Yuru Camp) and Ellie Phimister (Deadpool)
@Hida Tomonatsu as Jin (Samurai Champloo)
@Jeremi as Linkle (Hyrule Warriors) and Fred Flintstone (The Flintstones comics)
@Josh as Superboy (Prime Earth DCU)
@Kaykay as Wakaba Nogi (Nogi Wakaba is a Hero)
@Krieg as Diana of Themyscira (Wonder Woman)
@Lucky as Peter Parker (MCU) and Peter Parker (The Amazing Spiderman)
@MelodyMeister as Reimu Hakurei (Touhou Project)
@Minerva as Selesia Upitira (Re:Creators) and Celica (Fire Emblem)
@Otto as Darius (League of Legends)
@Raynar Saassin as Lyndis (Fire Emblem)
@Siege as Shallot (Dragon Ball) and Akuma (Street Fighter)
@Space_Candy as Thor Odinson (MCU)
@Takumi as Silque (Fire Emblem) and Azel Halgal (Otoyomegatari)
@Ver as Guy Cecil (Tales of the Abyss)
@York as Enu (RiME)

Last edited:
Day Seven

“Reprise”

“EUREKA!” Robbie hopped off his stool at the workbench, and held out a long cylinder built in the typical Sheikah style. “Shoot that baby up into the sky, and the entire kingdom will see it!”

“Thanks, Robbie.” Taking the cylinder, Dell looked to Linkle. “So, Miss Hero...you up for helping us tomorrow?”

“Of course!” Linkle exclaimed. “I’ve helped you guys this far, wouldn’t be like a hero if I just dropped you guys now right?”

“In that case, join me and Margreet tonight. We’re going to talk about the battle plan.” He looked at the others. “The rest of you, get some food and some sleep. We’re gonna need it.”

---

"Oh! Well..." Margreet thought a moment. "Maybe, it won't matter! If I can succeed in this..."

"Oi, Margreet!" Dell's voice rang out through the forest. "Ready for that meeting?"

"Oh! I've got to go..." She smiled at Azel sadly. "I'm sorry. Maybe this will all work out in the end..."

---

"Nope!" The little Korok said. "But that was so pretty, it;s okay! Here, Elf Lady! Your prize!"

"I gotta go! Buh-bye!"

---

She nods, taking the proper footstance for battle. The sword in her hand...it finally feels right, there. She doesn’t have any knowledge of weaponry outside of the historical significance of certain blades or shields, but she is determined to learn everything she can tonight. Excusing herself from everyone else, she snuck away into this little hidden corner of Korok Forest to train...but not alone. She can’t even begin to express how grateful she is that he’s helping her, even with what he needs to do.

A Bokoblin is coming at you from your left! She ducks to the right, slashing at the invisible enemy as if he were actually there. Another is going to smash your head from above with his club! She raises her shield to block the attack, then stabs the air. Another one is coming! Rolling to get up, she locks swords with her foe, gritting her teeth. You can see his beady little eyes...he’s gonna get you! He’s fighting to get that sword out…

“HYAH!” She deflects with her shield. In her mind, the enemy falls. Lynel Shields are constructed with blades, she explains. Perfect for cutting someone in close combat.

Woah. Nice call. He sounds impressed, and that alone makes her happy. He had always been the superior one between them. A master of any weapon he held, and the chosen hero of the Master Sword on top of that. And here she was, a failure of a princess, unable to awaken her powers until it was far too late.

No...she can’t think like that anymore. She isn’t a failure. She isn’t. If she was, Ganondorf would have taken over long ago. If she was, he would have absolutely killed them all a year ago. She had done some things right, at least. And then, she’s aided in this endeavor...at least, she hopes she has. Did her investigations help? She hopes so. And tomorrow, when the morning comes...she’ll be ready. At least, as ready as she can be.

No. If I try to sleep, I’ll get worn out trying to. I’ll eat something energizing, and I’ll be alright.

Are you sure? He sounds truly concerned for her wellbeing. Tomorrow is a...really big day.

He drops it, and there’s silence for a few moments. ...It’s finally happening, huh? All this hard work...it’s all led up to this.

Yes...I really can’t believe it myself.I often think about it, you know. What comes next? What do we do after all of this? I just...don’t know.

And it’s okay not to, I guess. I mean, we can figure it out as we go along, y’know? But right now, we need to focus on short-term.

Yeah… She looks out, towards the others. Allies and maybe even friends, bonding together in less than a week. They had stuck together through thick and thin, and finally, it was all coming to one final attack.

---

Night fell, and soon it was time to sleep. That night...everyone would receive a dream.

“Run!!!”

Kaito runs ahead of the others, Princess Zelda in his arms. She’s unconscious, wiped out from her last use of her powers. You all follow suit, rushing away as the Blood Moon looms over all your heads. You have to get out of here, fast. Link is keeping Ganondorf locked away, so that means…

A scream rings out from towards the back. Nia has been slashed at by a Moblin, and struggles to catch up. Guy goes to help her, only to be shot in the back by a Lizalfos’ arrow. Some of you try and fight your way out, but most of you focus on running.

You all freeze, as in front of this escape route is a large expanse of Malice. It’s too toxic. You can’t cross, can you?

“Fuck’s sake!” Dell rushes forward, beginning to trudge through, Right. He’s an android. General Grievous does the same, and you know the re4st of you have no hope, now to just turn back and try another way…

BOOM!

A large explosion stops you all, and you look to the Malice pool just in time to see Dell’s head fly and crash into poor Teruteru. Grievous was lucky enough to avoid the blast, but he does get knocked away towards the rest of you. As he lands, you notice a laser light point at his chest…

“Ahahahaha!! Surprise, surprise! Are you all surprised?” The demon Caster now appears, riding a Guardian that walks through the Malice like it’s nothing. It is soon very clear that he is not alone. More Guardians appear, and more lasers appear. On Kaito. On Fred. On Selesia. Behind you, it’s the same. More and more, until you’re all surrounded.

“How sad! Your lives are over, in one final gift! But, not before one more surprise! Traitors! Please, step forward! You will be spared, and reveal yourselves to-"

“NOOOOOOOO!!!!”

Now Caster is the surprised one. He looks to the voice, his eyes widening. “You...it can’t be! Assassin, you-”

FWOOOOOSH!

He is drowned out as a blinding light surrounds you all. As you start to lose consciousness, you can hear a voice, calm and almost ethereal.

“I’m sorry, everyone. I couldn’t defeat Ganondorf this time. But...at least I can save you all.

--

Everyone was able to get some sleep that night, unless they decided to stay up for whatever reason. Dell and Margreet were waiting for them, with breakfast ready.

“Good morning!” Margreet greeted. “We have some food for you all, that can help us today. Mighty food over here will increase attack power, Tough food here will increase your resilience to attacks. Sneaky food will make you stealthier, and Hasty food will make you faster. Choose which effect you think will help you!”

“While you do that, I’m going to go over the plan for today. Open up your Sheikah Slates, everyone.” Within, there would be a large map for Hyrule Castle, one of an internal layout, and one of an external.

Hyurle_Castle_map_interior.jpg

Hyurle_Castle_map_exterior.jpg

“As we discussed last night when going over plans, we’re going to split up into three groups. Originally, it was going to be two...but then I got this.” Dell held up a note, which he read aloud.

“Hello, everyone! Congrats on your final day! You all must be so excited to leave Hyrule...and the good news is, all of you can! Guess what? Your dear friend Kaito Momota is still alive! Ganondorf has him locked away in the Lockup, and you all can save him! Hurry, hurry, hurry! Or else, he’ll be left behind…”

“So, I’m going to be running a rescue mission to get Kaito out of there. In a way, it’ll be killing two birds with one stone. See, last time, as we tried to escape Hyrule Castle…we were ambushed. Ganondorf not only has all sorts of enemies crawling around there, he has the Yiga clan there now, too. Our goal is to take out any possible reinforcements he may have waiting for us, and isolate him in his own castle.”

Margreet said. “Dell and I will travel to the shrine within Hyrule Castle’s Docks, where we’ll split up. Meanwhile, a third group will travel to a shrine near the outskirts of Hyrule Castle Town’s ruins with Linkle. Your job is to brave the oustide of the castle and get to the sanctum on top of the hill. There, she’ll shoot our flare up into the sky when we also arrive. The Divine Beasts will attack, and we will fight Ganondorf, and whoever else he has waiting for us. Any questions?”

“If not...let’s get going. We need to stop Ganondorf before the Blood Moon. So...are you guys ready?”

---

It seems your journey is finally at its end. But do not feel so safe just yet; you have not guaranteed your victory just yet. You must survive Hyrule Castle’s perils to earn your happy ending. Use the foods and weapons gifted to you, and good luck on your final mission. The fate of Hyrule hangs in the balance.

Tag @Yun Lee for either the Library or Lockup, and tag @Jeremi for the Linkle mission

---

Cast List

@Atomic Knight as Asher Forrester (Game of Thrones) and Teruteru Hanamura (Danganronpa 3)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Shovel Knight (Shovel Knight) and The Drifter (Hyper Light Drifter)
@Donder172 as Agent 47 (Hitman) and General Grievous (Star Wars Clone Wars 2003)
@Gummi Bunnies as Nadeshiko Kagamihara (Yuru Camp) and Ellie Phimister (Deadpool)
@Jeremi as Linkle (Hyrule Warriors) and Fred Flintstone (The Flintstones comics)
@York as Enu (RiME)

"I will assist in rescuing Kaito, Dell-san," Jin raised his hand up as he spoke, having eaten a plate of the Sneaky Food. Seemed he had been right to make the choice to enjoy such a meal, as rescuing Kaito was almost certainly going to be a mission that required soft footsteps rather than the usage of a blade, and even if it did... Well, he could handle himself if things went wrong.

@Yun Lee

Mantis wasn't very keen on letting Linkle doing something this important unsupervised. "This one will help Linkle secure the area for the flare."

Fred nodded as well as he chomped down on some mighty food. "Sounds like she'll be needing some help on that one, count me in."

Oichi as well nodded. "Yes...I'd much like to see the fire in the sky once we're done..."

Linkle gave them all a thumbs up. "Great to have you all guys onboard!"

@Yun Lee @Everyone

After helping himself to some Mighty Food, Guy resolved to travel with Linkle. He had the utmost confidence that the others would be able to rescue Kaito, and besides... If it was to involve garnering the attention of Ganondorf and his minions, the young man had little doubt in his mind that Clark would be waiting as well. The final unresolved thread. The one Traitor who willingly worked with the villain.

Standing along with the group who joined around Linkle, he let out a soft whistle.

tumblr_inline_n1wj0u_QLFo1qfqvym.gif

"If we play our cards right, those guys won't know what hit him. Let's all do our best then, alright?"

@Jeremi @Yun Lee

Day Seven

“Reprise”

---

---

"I gotta go! Buh-bye!"

---

---

“Run!!!”

BOOM!

“NOOOOOOOO!!!!”

FWOOOOOSH!

--

th

---

---

Cast List

@York as Enu (RiME)

"I will assist in rescuing Kaito, Dell-san," Jin raised his hand up as he spoke, having eaten a plate of the Sneaky Food. Seemed he had been right to make the choice to enjoy such a meal, as rescuing Kaito was almost certainly going to be a mission that required soft footsteps rather than the usage of a blade, and even if it did... Well, he could handle himself if things went wrong.

@Yun Lee

View attachment 3117
"Kaito-kun..."

View attachment 3118
"Jin, Dell, I'm coming with you. There's no way I'm letting Kaito stay locked up in some cell."

Same as Jin, Akane took a big serving of Sneaky Food. Hopefully they could get Kaito in and out without being noticed. Otherwise...

She felt the bottle of Energizing Elixir in her pocket. She'd forgotten it was there since she had first obtained it back in Kakariko Village. If there was a day to use it, it would be today. If things went south, she could always try running like hell.

@Yun Lee @Hida Tomonatsu @Lockup Crew

800px-BotW_Docks.png

From the second the group arrived at the Saas Ko'sah Shrine, the atmosphere hit hard. The air was almost suffocatingly thick, and you could feel negativity within you bubbling up. Fear of failure or death, anger and desire for vengeance against you foes, misery from being away from home...those thoughts became prominent in your mind.

"My home..." Zelda shut her eyes, a pained look on her face. "What's become of it? How could I ever hope to fix all of this?"

"Poor Kaito!" Brook sobbed. "Trapped all alone...we might not make it in time! He may be dead!!"

"Hey...use the Malice to your advantage," Dell suggested. "Don't wanna sound like some yoga teacher or whatever, but turn the negativity into something positive. Let it fuel you." Dell looked out over the wooden docks, where Lizalfos kept watch over the exit out into the moat. "We defeat those guys, then head outside into the Lockup from a cliffside."

@Alex Azure @Hida Tomonatsu @Lockup​

Day Seven

“Reprise”

---

---

"I gotta go! Buh-bye!"

---

---

“Run!!!”

BOOM!

“NOOOOOOOO!!!!”

FWOOOOOSH!

--

th

---

---

Cast List

@York as Enu (RiME)

Shallot and Akuma both agreed to bust Kaito out with Dell.

@Yun Lee @Lockup

800px-BotW_Docks.png

From the second the group arrived at the Saas Ko'sah Shrine, the atmosphere hit hard. The air was almost suffocatingly thick, and you could feel negativity within you bubbling up. Fear of failure or death, anger and desire for vengeance against you foes, misery from being away from home...those thoughts became prominent in your mind.

"My home..." Zelda shut her eyes, a pained look on her face. "What's become of it? How could I ever hope to fix all of this?"

"Poor Kaito!" Brook sobbed. "Trapped all alone...we might not make it in time! He may be dead!!"

"Hey...use the Malice to your advantage," Dell suggested. "Don't wanna sound like some yoga teacher or whatever, but turn the negativity into something positive. Let it fuel you." Dell looked out over the wooden docks, where Lizalfos kept watch over the exit out into the moat. "We defeat those guys, then head outside into the Lockup from a cliffside."

"You always got a plan, don't ya?" Shallot quipped to Dell as he readied his Ancient Short Sword, Akuma alongside him.

@Yun Lee @Lockup

800px-BotW_Docks.png

View attachment 3119
"I can fuel something positive, alright. I'm positively gonna crack some monster skulls."
"You always got a plan, don't ya?" Shallot quipped to Dell as he readied his Ancient Short Sword, Akuma alongside him.

@Yun Lee @Lockup

"I got a plan. I can take care of two of 'em at once with my bow. Fire arrows should do the trick. Jin, Shallot, Dell, if you can sneak up and take care of the rest, gimme a signal and I'll fire."

Akane loaded her Duplex Bow with a Fire Arrow and aimed to hit two of the Lizalfos.

@Yun Lee @Hida Tomonatsu @Siege

Day Seven

“Reprise”

---

---

"I gotta go! Buh-bye!"

---

---

“Run!!!”

BOOM!

“NOOOOOOOO!!!!”

FWOOOOOSH!

--

th

---

---

Cast List

@York as Enu (RiME)

After getting no answer, 47 went for the short sword.

Both Grievous and 47 saw the dream. It made Grievous think. He followed Dell into the malice. But there was something in the way, a Guardian. It made him wish he had his lightsabers back. With them, Ganondorf wouldn't stand a chance against Kaleesh general. He would make him pay for what he did to him.
47 was caution not just by the Guardians, but there was also Clark to be aware of. The man had powers and was more than likely out to kill him.

47 choose for tough food while Grievous choose mighty food. Both decided to follow Linkle's group to reinforce with own reasons.
@Jeremi

At the Tech Lab, Dell was already there with Robbie.

"Okay, one weapon each," he told them all. "You can get anything listed in the Ancient Oven's queue."

Ancient Arrow (×5): Any enemy made of Malice will instantly vanish when shot with one. Can kill Guardians with one hit to the eye.

Ancient Short Sword: A one-handed sword that's effective against Guardians and stronger than other one-handed options.

Ancient Buzzsaw: A two-handed weapon that's effective against Guardians and stronger than other two-handed options. Slices like a chainsaw.

Ancient Spear: Not as strong as the other two melee weapons, but effective in landing fatal blows due to its concentrated and pointed blade.

Ancient Shield: Not offensive unless against a Guardian, as it will increase deflecting chances (2/6 chance of hitting becomes 4/6.)

@Ver @York @Siege @Takumi @MelodyMeister

---

BotW_Walton_Model.png

"You look like a Hylian, lady! Are elves Hylians?' One Korok asked.

"I like our home too!" Said another. "It's fun and safe here!"

@Crow

---

Margreet was talking to Lee and Efi at the moment. "And I'm so happy you're all safe and sound! I don't even know how that's possible, but...oh!" As Azel came to her, she nodded. "Of course. Um...is it okay if we go somewhere...private?"

@Takumi
Day Seven

“Reprise”

---

---

"I gotta go! Buh-bye!"

---

---

“Run!!!”

BOOM!

“NOOOOOOOO!!!!”

FWOOOOOSH!

--

th

---

---

Cast List

@York as Enu (RiME)

@Yun Lee
View attachment 3117
"Kaito-kun..."

View attachment 3118
"Jin, Dell, I'm coming with you. There's no way I'm letting Kaito stay locked up in some cell."

Same as Jin, Akane took a big serving of Sneaky Food. Hopefully they could get Kaito in and out without being noticed. Otherwise...

She felt the bottle of Energizing Elixir in her pocket. She'd forgotten it was there since she had first obtained it back in Kakariko Village. If there was a day to use it, it would be today. If things went south, she could always try running like hell.

@Yun Lee @Hida Tomonatsu @Lockup Crew

800px-BotW_Docks.png

@Yun Lee @Lockup
View attachment 3119
"I can fuel something positive, alright. I'm positively gonna crack some monster skulls."

"I got a plan. I can take care of two of 'em at once with my bow. Fire arrows should do the trick. Jin, Shallot, Dell, if you can sneak up and take care of the rest, gimme a signal and I'll fire."

Akane loaded her Duplex Bow with a Fire Arrow and aimed to hit two of the Lizalfos.

@Yun Lee @Hida Tomonatsu @Siege
Enu
@Yun Lee @Hida Tomonatsu @Siege @Alex Azure
@Lockup

Enu chose the ancient arrows quietly... Before he headed towards the fire, where he spent the rest of the night watching Kokkoro and Nadeshiko play a guessing game, winning the latter a fairy potion. Despite the mounting tensions, it was a relatively peaceful night, something the young boy would learn to appreciate with what was coming the next morning.

Eating the sneaky food as soon as he could... Enu was quick to choose to help rescue Kaito, his emotions fueling his decision more than anything; he just didn't want someone else to die by Ganon's hands, directly or indirectly. Unfortunately though, he was a bit too naive, not considering the possibility that this was all some elaborate trap.

As Akane began to open fire on the Lizalfos down below, Enu quietly moved to a different position... Attempting to draw the attention from some of the Lizalfos by throwing some nondescript piece of debris (a pebble, or stick, or whatever he could find. This way... Perhaps his group had a better opening to pick them off, and Enu would have a short moment to fire off a few pot shots at the Lizalfos coming his way if this worked... Before sneaking away to find another vantage point.​

The arrows hit, doing more damage thanks to Akane's power boost, and the one closest to them started coming their way, the other following until a pebble hit it in the back of its skull. Turning with a snarl, it came towards Enu, its spear drawn in order to attack.

"Damn it, kid!" Dell rushed to Enu's side to help defend him, taking his Ancient Shield out and stepping between the Lizalfos and the boy. "Run!"

Meanwhile, with sword and shield at the ready, the other Lizalfos took a swing at Akane!

@Alex Azure @Hida Tomonatsu @Siege @York

Peter- Amazing

" I'll take some of that sneaky food and go with you. I am a big fan of libraries, like to read the books and see what I can learn,"
he said to her.

@Yun Lee @Library

Peter-MCU

The MCU Peter took some sneaky food.

" Hey, dumb reptiles, pick on someone your own size," he said, getting in front of Akane and blocking with his shield.

@Yun Lee @York @Alex Azure

The arrows hit, doing more damage thanks to Akane's power boost, and the one closest to them started coming their way, the other following until a pebble hit it in the back of its skull. Turning with a snarl, it came towards Enu, its spear drawn in order to attack.

"Damn it, kid!" Dell rushed to Enu's side to help defend him, taking his Ancient Shield out and stepping between the Lizalfos and the boy. "Run!"

Meanwhile, with sword and shield at the ready, the other Lizalfos took a swing at Akane!

But the Lizalfos would not hit, for Shallot and Akuma had slashed them in two with their Ancient Short Swords.

"You ok, Akane?" Shallot asked.

@Yun Lee @York @Alex Azure @Lucky

After helping himself to some Mighty Food, Guy resolved to travel with Linkle. He had the utmost confidence that the others would be able to rescue Kaito, and besides... If it was to involve garnering the attention of Ganondorf and his minions, the young man had little doubt in his mind that Clark would be waiting as well. The final unresolved thread. The one Traitor who willingly worked with the villain.

Standing along with the group who joined around Linkle, he let out a soft whistle.

tumblr_inline_n1wj0u_QLFo1qfqvym.gif

"If we play our cards right, those guys won't know what hit him. Let's all do our best then, alright?"

@Jeremi @Yun Lee

"Agreed," Yuuki says, following Guy as he has a bite of Tough Food.

"Well Master," Kokkoro turns to Yuuki as she eats Hasty Food, "this is the final day. We'll need to do our best, maybe even more. I'm expecting to see Miphistopheles alongside Ganondorf."

And so the two follow Linkle for her mission, Kokkoro swinging her spear and Yuuki whirring his buzzsaw.

9XY5nB3.png

"I'm ready whenever everyone is."
"..."

@Jeremi @Ver @Yun Lee @LinkleMission​

As Dell and the others fought the Lizalfos, Margreet motioned for the group to follow her. "This should buy us plenty of time," she whispered. She led them up a narrow stairway built into the rock itself.

"How many books are still readable?" Efi asked.

"I doubt you'll habe time to read anything," Lee replied to both her and Peter. "We have a job to do, remember?"

"Well, I did find Ganondorf's journal here, plus a few recipes...so I don't know. But I-oh no!"

They stopped in front of a giant metal wall which blocked the entryway. "Not again! It took me so long to get that thing out of the way the last time..."

@Lucky @Library

---

"Hah!" Zelda stabbed the Lizalfos pestering Dell and Enu, killing it. The Master Sword was glowing. "This is the sword that seals darkness...it's ready to take Ganondorf down, as am I!"

"Well, look at our little warrior princess!" Dell chuckled. "Come on guys, there's a boat right over...where Brook is hiding."

From his cowering position, the skeleton looked up. "I-I wasn't hiding! I was guarding this boat! Yeah!"

@Alex Azure @Hida Tomonatsu @Lucky @Siege @York @Lockup​

Peter-MCU

The MCU Peter took some sneaky food.

" Hey, dumb reptiles, pick on someone your own size," he said, getting in front of Akane and blocking with his shield.

@Yun Lee @York @Alex Azure
But the Lizalfos would not hit, for Shallot and Akuma had slashed them in two with their Ancient Short Swords.

"You ok, Akane?" Shallot asked.

@Yun Lee @York @Alex Azure @Lucky
"Hah!" Zelda stabbed the Lizalfos pestering Dell and Enu, killing it. The Master Sword was glowing. "This is the sword that seals darkness...it's ready to take Ganondorf down, as am I!"

"Well, look at our little warrior princess!" Dell chuckled. "Come on guys, there's a boat right over...where Brook is hiding."

From his cowering position, the skeleton looked up. "I-I wasn't hiding! I was guarding this boat! Yeah!"

@Alex Azure @Hida Tomonatsu @Lucky @Siege @York @Lockup

View attachment 3122
"Thanks for having my back, guys. I was almost lizard food, but I'm doing fine thanks to you."

View attachment 3123
"Hell yeah, Zelda, look at you go! Ganondorf won't know what hit him!"

Akane jumped into the boat and took a seat next to where Brook was hiding.

"Hop in, lazybones. We got work to do."

She attempted to grab Brook and drag him into the boat with her.

@Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Hida Tomonatsu @Lucky @Siege @York @Lockup​

"Well come on! What are we waiting for? Let's go and save this world already!" Linkle gathered everyone heading with her and they set off. Soon enough they were met by their first obstacle

300px-BotW_Hyrule_Castle_Gate.png

The area seemed awfully quiet and no immediate danger seemed to be in sight. "That's a pretty big door." Fred commented aloud to no one in particular.​

@Donder172 @Ver @Crow @LinkleMission

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back