"So, how are we supposed to go back?"

Yuuki follows 47 into the shrine.

"How did Superman just defeat us that easily? No matter..."

@Yun Lee @Donder172

"How..."

Kokkoro was seething.

k0LjIe7.png

"How DARE YOU!"

Putting her Ancient Spear behind, she prepared her own personal spear. Imbued with elven magic, this spear was fully capable of piercing through members of the Kryptonian race, and it was ready to do so right now as it was aimed for Clark's back.

"He was more than Master! He was friend, ally, Guild member, family and I... and I..."

Kokkoro drives the spear deeper into Clark, before raising her Ancient Spear.

JjCDeyP.jpg

"Ancient Hylian Aurora!"

While a standard Aurora from her standard spear would heal only herself, this spear, while healing any herself, slightly healed everyone else, as well as increasing the speed and attack of all on the field, much like its standard counterpart.

@Josh @Ver @Kaykay @Yun Lee @Lucky @CrunchyCHEEZIT @etcetcetc​
"I think Ganondorf gave him more power." 47 answered "It won't stop his death. He may have killed me, but I can return if I am not wrong. And this time, Ganondorf can't save him." he said as he swapped his pistols for the Sieger 300 Advanced, making sure it's loaded.

"Oof!" Lee fell to the ground, avoiding Mephisto's attack thanks to Ellie. "...thanks." was all he said as he got up, Soldier's Broadsword ready. "Get ready, kid!" Lee yelled.

"Ahaha! We meet again, little Traitor! Ready to die for real now?" Mephisto lunged at them agin, this time jumping into the air to bring his weapon down on Ellie!

As Akane got to work on the Yiga Clan, Margreet got back to the Travel Medallion. "J-Just a bit more..."

She was one third of the way there.

@Alex Azure @Atomic Knight @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Donder172 @Gummi Bunnies @Hida Tomonatsu @Jeremi @Josh @Kaykay @Krieg @Lucky @MelodyMeister @Minerva @Otto @Raynar Saassin @Siege @Space_Candy @Takumi @Ver @York
With the scissors blocked, she would notice Brook casually walking by humming a tune. He held onto a cane that doubled as a sword.

"Planning on helping anytime soon?!" Lee yelled at the skeleton.

"Hm? Yohohoho, why yes! Now should be about good..." Brook stopped walking, taking the sheath and sword together. "You know...it feels nice to have my old sword back...because finally, I can do something I've been waiting forever to do."

He began to sheath the sword. "Three Verse Humming..."

hqdefault.jpg

"ARROW NOTCH SLASH!!!!"

click.

"GYAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUHHHHHH!!!!!!" Blood flew from Mephistopheles, a powerful sword strike unleashed on him.

"Now's our chance! I'll take him down, help Kaito out!"

The circle was now two-thirds done.
Meanwhile, Ellie couldn't think on what else to do in terms of the Dell situation. Running low on time, it pained her to think that the most effective way of stopping him was to end him. Holding out her Ancient Short Sword, she hesitated for a moment, but swung the blade at Dell.

@Yun Lee @Josh @Siege @Crow @Ver @Kaykay @Donder172 @CrunchyCHEEZIT @everybody

Along with the others, Akane plunged her Ancient Bladesaw into Dell.

View attachment 3161
"Sorry to do this, buddy. Hopefully you can come back like the rest of us. Margreet, done with that circle?!"

@Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Lucky @Siege

"I think Ganondorf gave him more power." 47 answered "It won't stop his death. He may have killed me, but I can return if I am not wrong. And this time, Ganondorf can't save him." he said as he swapped his pistols for the Sieger 300 Advanced, making sure it's loaded.

"Couldn't agree more," Yuuki says as he grips his default sword with his mouth and whirs his Ancient Buzzsaw with his own pair of hands.

"Wwetz bmmoov. Almost time."

@Donder172

"Tch, so this is no good either, huh?"

Wakaba clicked her tongue as she landed away from Ganondorf, her attack unable to do much about him. It seemed that aside from the ancient weapons, the Lynels were pretty hard to kill as well. So Ganondorf, the Lynels, and Clark all had supernatural defenses. That made things more than a little annoying.

However, she only had to worry about one target. Kokkoro and Guy handled Clark. Shovel Knight, the Drifter, and Nadeshiko handled the Lynels. Shallot even seemed to be working double duty. Ganondorf then could be left to her. Even if she couldn't pierce his barrier, she could at least annoy him and prevent him from interrupting the others. Leaning into a runner's start, she made a dash for Ganondorf once again with Kokkoro's speed boost.

"You guys can leave this to me, then!"

Her capabilities were heightened, her senses sharpened to their extreme. Making use of the temporary boost, Wakaba danced around Ganondorf's barrier. As though the wind itself had turned into blades, a burst of slashes assailed her target.

@Yun Lee @Josh @Siege @Crow @Ver @Gummi Bunnies @Donder172 @CrunchyCHEEZIT @everybody​

Evening Update: Ganondorf

"Thanks, Senpai!" Kaito took the sword. "I won't let you down!"

Dell blinked. "Hold on, you don't have your weapons?"

"What do you mean? I was here the whole time! I never got any weapons!"

"Dell..." Brook said. "I'm afraid Kaito has amnesia."

"Oh...my God." Dell closed his eyes, needing a moment. "Okay! Amnesia! Great. Good. Just what else we fucking needed! Ha ha ha! Let's get this fucking ordeal over with now, huh?" He stormed out ahead of the others, but they could hear some loud strings of curses as he did.

"I think we're ready, Akane," Zelda replied. "Oh! But...here." She handed the Gymnast the Thunder Rod and Lynel Shield. "I don't really need them now...but thank you for letting me use them. Now...shall we be off to show Ganondorf who's boss?"

---

The trek through the castle, no matter where you were, was otherwise uneventful, save for maybe a rogue monster here and there. It seemed that Efi’s theory may have been right, after all: Ganondorf had used his monster army to power himself up. Even any Guardians lying around were empty husks, drained of Malice and left lying around the castle.

“Man, what a dump!” Kaito said, surveying the castle. “This guy wanted to take over here?”

“It’s because of the Malice, Kaito,” Zelda replied. “Ganondorf is fueled by it, so naturally a place with it he’d be drawn to.”

“Well, as much Malice as there is, he’s no match for us...I hope.” Dell led the group into a small room, where he and the others would meet Margreet and her group.

“Dell! How did things go?”
Margreet noticed Kaito. “Ah, you rescued him?”

“Yeah. Only thing is, he has fucking amnesia.”

She groaned. “Oh, no! So the secret weapon…”

“...he has no idea which of us kidnapped him, yeah.” Dell sighed. “Well, whatever. Let’s get up to the Sanctum, yeah?”

---

The outside group as well had no more threats coming their way. Mantis and Linkle was helping Fred along the path after their scuffle with the Lynel. “Not far now!” Linkle encouraged the rest of the group on. “Just a lot of walking!”

---

Finally, all groups joined together, right outside the Sanctum. The sun was beginning to set, meaning that the Blood Moon would be on its way very soon.

800px-BotW_Sanctum_Exterior.png

Dell cleared his throat. “Okay...once we go in there, there’s no going back. I’m not very good at pep talks, but uh...good luck. This was a great week, and I hope that we can maybe see each other again after we beat this guy...or something. So, let’s go in there and-”

Wait.

Link suddenly spoke up, addressing them all. Hey! So...I don’t know if you guys forgot, but I did choose some Agents earlier. Though one of you died, I can still give you all some power boosts.

Guy Cecil, Agent 47, and General Grievous would start glowing. You three have increased attack, and the Power of Restoration. That means that you guys can restore anyone to full health by touching them. It does take time to recharge though.

Enu would also glow, to a lesser extent. Same to you, but you take longer to recharge, unfortunately. Another thing: Margreet, if you stay out here, you can create a portal to Eventide Island. I still have no idea how that’s linked with this group in death, but once you do that, anyone who is killed can come back. You'll find a picture of something called a Travel Medallion in my Sheikah Slate; follow the markings and pray to Hylia, and it'll work!

Margreet nodded. “I won’t let you down!”

Kaito looked around. “Wait! You can all hear this guy, too? Who is this?!”

Oh, and Linkle! Once her portal is ready, shoot off that flare! Ganondorf won’t know what hit him!

Linkle saluted. “You got it! Just wait and see how great I’ll fire it off!”

And Zelda...don’t let him get to you. That goes for all of you. No doubt he’s going to try and use his Malice to mess with you all. Stay strong! We're so close...I know we can stop him this time!

Of course, Link. Thank you.

Okay. I’m going to keep him from being full power still, so he’s still gonna be crazy strong, just...less invincible. I can’t stop Caster or Clark though, so look out for that. All right...let’s save Hyrule, once and for all!

---

BotW_Sanctum_Interior.png

The Sanctum, even after 100 years, still looked like a throne room, albeit a rundown one. The walls and stairways were all beaten down and chipped away at, but still were functional. At the top of a staircase, upon a throne, sat none other than the King of Darkness himself.

Ganondorf.

“Greetings, my friends. I see you’ve finally made it to my throne room. I’m afraid you came a bit early, however. I was hoping we could meet again during the Blood Moon.”

“You’ll never see another Blood Moon again,” Zelda replied, glaring him down as she drew the Master Sword. “Your reign of terror ends now!”

He chuckled. “Oh, if only it were that simple…” He stood up, walking down the steps, a cruel grin on his face turned towards the group. They would be able to see small clouds of Malice at his feet as he walked. “Do you honestly think you’re all even close to strong enough to stop me? Even with that silly little sword of yours, you’re nowhere near skilled enough. I believe the one person who has a prayer of stopping me is no longer here to save you.”

“Link can seal you away, and he will. But that won’t stop us from weakening you first!”

“Oh, and how do you all plan on doing that, hm? By fighting me? Using the powers of your friendships to stop me? I hate to break it to you, but I’m not alone in this. Mephistopheles, Clark, the entire Yiga Clan...and one more of you, who has been helping me for a while now without even knowing it.” He stopped a few steps above them all, a smug smirk on his face. “Tell me, Princess. You never figured out who committed those murders in the desert, did you? Or who infected Thor with Malice, or who drowned Diana?

Zelda started to grow uncertain. “N-No. We didn’t.”

“Mmhm. The same person who kidnapped Kaito committed all those heinous acts, but no one was able to figure it out. And poor Kaito has lost his memories...How about I go ahead and give those back?”

---

Outside, a few had stayed behind to make sure the Travel Medallion was safe. Margreet began drawing a circle in the ground. “According to this image of the Travel Medallion from these old Sheikah blueprints....it looked a little like this!”

“So, you’re telling me I was here the whole time up until yesterday?” Kaito asked Dell. “How the Hell did I lose my memories, then?”

“Probably so Ganondorf could cover his tracks,” Dell replied, eyes on the circle. “Since you saw his ‘secret weapon’ or whatever, it only follows he’d purposefully give you amnesia, though where you got that note, I…” He trailed off, a groan from the other male causing him to turn. “...Kaito?”

---

“Remind me, Zelda, how did the Guardians and Divine Beasts fall to Calamity Ganon?”

---

“Ugh...guh…” Kaito was doubled over, clutching his head as all his memories from this past week came flooding back.

Dell took a few hesitant steps forward, cautious. “K-Kaito…?”

---

“Malice. The Malice possessed them and turned them into his pawns.”

---

“I...I remember…” Kaito groaned.

“Remember? What do you remember? Do you know what happened to you two nights ago?!”

---

“Very good. Yes, Malice is very good at producing vessels for me...just like that Thor fellow, for instance. But his possession poses a question. Malice is toxic to the touch, is it not? How, then, did it get into his body?”

---

“I remember…” Kaito looked up, and a look of betrayal and fury crossed his features.

“Kaito? What the fuck are you-”

---

“I...I don’t know. It should have killed whoever touched it…”

---

BAM!!

Dell crashed to the floor, Kaito’s fist connecting with his jaw.

“Kaito!” Margreet rushed to the android, helping him sit up. “What’s gotten into you?!”

---

“Well...here’s a hypothesis for you, Zelda…”

---

"Fuck's sake!"

---

“What if, whoever touched the Malice…”

---

"You son of a bitch..."

---

“...was never human to begin with?”

---

“Margreet, get away from him!” Kaito yelled, drawing his sword. “He’s the one working for Ganondorf! He knocked me out cold and locked me in that damn dungeon!”

“What?!” Margreet helped Dell up. “Kaito, that’s crazy! Dell would never-”

"...I'lL kIll...yUO..."

“...What?” Margreet pulled away from Dell, who now stood to full height, glaring at Kaito. His eyes glowed a bright pink, as did the circles on his body that once glowed orange. In his hands were his Ancient Short Sword and Shield.

“...Dell?”

---

“What do you mean? Not human? But that-” Then, it finally dawned on her. Zelda’s jaw dropped, eyed widening in horror at the realization. “You...you don’t mean-!”

“Ahahaha! Yes, I do, girl. Dell Honne was my own personal tool this entire time! And now...I believe he’s not here. Where is he?”

Zelda gasped. “The Travel Medallion... Margreet!”

Ganondorf was grinning ear to ear. “Oh dear me! It appears you have more than just me to deal with now, don’t you? I’ll let you all decide who is worth your time. But you better hurry: that Blood Moon is rising, and once it does?”

BuPq1gjIIAEq5kE.png

“I’ll be unstoppable!”

He laughed wickedly, Malice causing his dark aura to rise around him. Twin swords now appeared in his hands. “Come at me, all who dare! I will strike you down into the darkest reaches of Hell itself!!! Let us see who will control this kingdom!"

Cast List

@Alex Azure as Akane Owari (Danganronpa 3)
@Atomic Knight as Asher Forrester (Game of Thrones) and Teruteru Hanamura (Danganronpa 3)
@Crow as Yuuki and Kokkoro (Princess Connect! Re: Dive)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Shovel Knight (Shovel Knight) and The Drifter (Hyper Light Drifter)
@Donder172 as Agent 47 (Hitman) and General Grievous (Star Wars Clone Wars 2003)
@Gummi Bunnies as Nadeshiko Kagamihara (Yuru Camp) and Ellie Phimister (Deadpool)
@Hida Tomonatsu as Jin (Samurai Champloo)
@Jeremi as Linkle (Hyrule Warriors) and Fred Flintstone (The Flintstones comics)
@Josh as Superboy (Prime Earth DCU)
@Kaykay as Wakaba Nogi (Nogi Wakaba is a Hero)
@Krieg as Diana of Themyscira (Wonder Woman)
@Lucky as Peter Parker (MCU) and Peter Parker (The Amazing Spiderman)
@MelodyMeister as Reimu Hakurei (Touhou Project)
@Minerva as Selesia Upitira (Re:Creators) and Celica (Fire Emblem)
@Otto as Darius (League of Legends)
@Raynar Saassin as Lyndis (Fire Emblem)
@Siege as Shallot (Dragon Ball) and Akuma (Street Fighter)
@Space_Candy as Thor Odinson (MCU)
@Takumi as Silque (Fire Emblem) and Azel Halgal (Otoyomegatari)
@Ver as Guy Cecil (Tales of the Abyss)
@York as Enu (RiME)
@Yun Lee as Kaito Momota (Danganronpa V3)

While some rushed to aid Kaito in dealing with Dell, someone had to deal with Ganondorf. Having faith in their allies, Yuuki & Kokkoro looked upon the great Gerudo himself.

PGbp1Mc.jpg

"It seems that your minion Mephistopheles is not with you, I will have to make do, then, Ganondorf. Master, I am ready."

Yuuki lines the floors with a trail of Ice Arrows, freezing the ground and allowing Kokkoro to skate on it as she speeds towards Ganondorf. If she were to be struck, she would counter the strike with her Ancient Spear.

Yuuki follows up with Frost Arrows at Ganondorf's face, before he himself begins rushing towards him with his whirring Ancient Buzzsaw!

eTUGRW7.png

"If those you have roped into your games are to feel happiness and joy again, to live their lives without guilt, to realise that they can, will be, and are heroes worthy of the title," Yuuki speaks, "I will have to end you, Ganondorf!"

WWWHHHHIIIIRRRRRR

@Yun Lee

@Ver @Kaykay @York @Gummi Bunnies @Lucky @etcetcetc​
Yuuki and Agent 47 would find themselves on Eventide Island. The Shrine was no longer orange, but pure black. At least they had their weapons with them...?

@Crow @Donder172

---

"About time you got here!" Ganondorf barked at Clark. "Destroy them, destroy them all! All except for the little princess." With Yuuki gone, he transformed it into dark energy around his fist, punching Zelda in the face. She was sent flying, crashing into the staircase. "She's mine!"

Zelda struggled to get up as Ganondorf started walking towards her. His confidence was back, eyes fixated on his target. "Anyone who stands in my way...dies."

@Crow @Donder172 @Kaykay @Josh @Lucky @MelodyMeister @Siege @Takumi @Ver @York

---

BOOM!

Two explosions hit simultaneously, as a bush lit up, a Yiga Clan member flying into the air after Akane's attack. At the same time, Lee shot the little golden bug, causing it to explode.

Mephistopheles appeared before them, scissors drawn. "Ahahaha!! Lee! My dear friend! How have you been, hm? Surprised to see me?"

"You bastard!" Lee kept his arrow trained on the clown. "I wasted a year of my life on some deserted island because of you!!"

"Yes! Exactly! And you can go right back!" Mephisto rushed forward at an inhuman speed with the intent of stabbing the martial artist.

Meanwhile, Margreet stopped what she was doing, seeing Azel injured. "Azel!!" She got up, rushing to his side. "Are you all right?!"

"There will be time for that later, I'm afraid!" Brook cried. Around the circle appeared a half dozen Yiga ninja in a sudden ambush!

As this was all happening, Kaito and Dell were now wrestling with each other. Dell had taken hold of an Ancient Arrow, and was attempting to stab Kaito with it in order to annihilate him. Kaito was doing a good job of holding his wrist down, but it wouldn't overpower the android forever.

@Alex Azure @Lucky @Siege @Takumi
tumblr_inline_nsrwya_Zp_N11t7b7xk_100.jpg

"You...?!"

Guy could only gasp in utter shock as Clark appeared out of the blue. He was finally here, right along with his so-called master. However, things weren't exactly going as the young man had envisioned. Clark was back with a strange, thick new armor, and more than that, he was performing all sorts of unholy, superhuman feats, casually disintegrating Yuuki and shattering 47 (a gesture of petty revenge, perhaps) within ice. He was stronger than he'd ever been in here, and Guy could only hazard a guess that Ganondorf used his power to restore all of Clark's power, whatever he was capable of in his home world.

But even if he seemed hopelessly outmatched, Guy Cecil wouldn't stand down. There was too much riding on this to back down now! How would he be able to face everyone back home again if he did flee?

Wiping some blood that dripped from his mouth, Guy staggered to his feet once more, eyeing Clark with fiery rage.

"Bastard...! You call yourself some sort of hero, but here you are, wantonly murdering people as you please like a god acting on a whim! Whatever you are, hero, god, I don't have any use for such an idol like that!" Guy said, clenching his teeth as tightly as his fist, "Go ahead! Beat me as slowly and painfully as you'd like! It won't change anything! You can have all the power in the universe, but you'll never be a super man. You're barely even a man."

@Josh @Yun Lee @Crow @Kaykay @Takumi @MelodyMeister @Lucky @Siege @York
As Ganondorf began walking towards the downed princess, two figures suddenly rolled out from behind her and positioned themselves in a defensive stance, raising their weapons defiantly towards the oppressive Malice coming their way. A desperate act of defiance toward the crippling struggles that lead up to this moment.

It was them.

View attachment 3160

Shovel Knight and the Drifter stood before Ganon, placing themselves between him and Zelda and raising their Ancient weaponry towards him.

"You have plagued these lands long enough, fiend. It is about time that we bury you for good!"

Shovel Knight's roar pierced the encroaching darkness of Ganondorf's form. How such a little, angry knight could ever hope to topple the Lord of Darkness himself was a question that could only be answered in this battle. However, there wasn't any question of his motives - no lingering doubts, or sorrows or debts to be payed. No regrets or despair that could ever pierce that stalwart heart that could dig to the ends of the Earth to find the one thing that gives him purpose in life. Somehow, this battle would come to mirror Shovel Knight's future conflict with the Enchantress, in the depths of the Tower of Fate. That part alone lead to a single conclusion for the knight;

This was only the beginning of his struggles. To die now is to collapse before he's even scaled the mountain.

The dig ahead can only be worse. It'll take a shovel of hope to dig through this pile. . .for this is only the first.

5c6487ab5e4e5608785d6cf9a712f6af.png

"I-I. . .NO! MANY WILL FALL, BUT NOT THIS ONE! NOT TODAY! STRIKE THE EARTH FOR SHOVELRY!" Shovel Knight suddenly cried as he unearthed a newfound resolve within himself; the will to survive, for the sake of the future.

". . ."

The Drifter's eerie silence was the complete anathema to Shovel Knight's courageous battle cry. In his world of corrupted thoughts and failing organs, there was no future for him. He'd thought about it ever since he reunited with Efi; even if she had all the technology in the world to fix his crumbling heart, it wouldn't do a thing to cure the thoughts that afflicted his mind. It was like a unbreakable cloud that suffocated his head, and constantly took shape to remind him that his life is rapidly running short. A neverending battle that he cannot win.

But there's one thing that would happen if his life was cut short today; the hearts and minds of everyone else who bothered to care for a lonely vagabond would be shattered. There are only a handful of people who could bothere to show kindness to a stranger in such a hostile, cynical world built off the ruins of a wasted civilization. Those people are long dead now, and they died ensuring that a random, sickly stranger would carry on their legacy.

Shovel Knight. Efi. Everyone on this calamity of a trip.

They gave this Drifter a taste of a life he's rapidly losing. The only thing they ask in return is survival.

And that will to survive, for the sake of the others. . .prompted the Drifter to point his Ancient Short Sword in Ganondorf's direction.

*cough**cough**cough*

. . .*inhale*

f7c42b234ad63cbe432416ea251ad964.png

"Not this one. Not today."

All of it happened in the span of a second; Shovel Knight and Drifter exchanged a quick glance, and they were already moving by the time they looked back at Ganondorf.

"COUNTER-ATTACK!"

Shovel Knight suddenly bounced from the floor with righteous fury, hopping up on his comrade's head and bouncing off of it to meet Ganondorf at eye-level. With a speed that even the Dark Lord couldn't react to, Shovel Knight heaved the Ancient Buzzsaw around and turned himself into a human projectile sawblade, aiming to cleave into his eyes.

Meanwhile, the Drifter broke into a sprint immediately after Shovel Knight bounced off of him, dropping down into a slide and cracking off a Shock Arrow into Ganon's thighs in one sleek movement. As he slipped past the Dark Lord, the Drifter reaped his Ancient Short Sword across the foe's legs.

One in the eyes, one in the leg, as it were. They moved as one unit, and if their combination attack went off without a hitch, Shovel Knight would land behind Ganondorf and shout "LADY ZELDA, RUN!"

@Josh @Yun Lee @Crow @Kaykay @Takumi @MelodyMeister @Lucky @Siege @York @Ver

Again, the impending fear grew in the back of her mind as she saw that another Lynel was created and headed towards her. She didn't dare move out of her standing ground, taking out another Ancient Arrow in preparation as she watched Shallot, Shovel Knight, and the Drifter go ahead to deal with the two incoming Lynels.

❝ I'm not afraid! ❞ The pinkette raised her voice with determination. No matter what Ganondorf said, she didn't let herself be overwhelmed with dread. Throughout their journey, she felt useless and that their efforts were hopeless due to her falling for his words, that everything would be fine if she killed other people. But after everyone put their trust into her, Ellie, and Wakaba when revealed, Nadeshiko started to think that maybe there was a way out of this. Even after that, she chose to not do anything, fearing that she would do the same wrongs again. Or that she wouldn't be as capable as the other fighters in their group.

Something about being with allies and not being alone, it sparked the courage in her to finally stand up and take action. Even if it was as minimal as possible, Nadeshiko was really trying her best to help!

❝ I won't be afraid of you anymore! ❞

She yelled as loud as she could. Her bow was readied with an Ancient Arrow reeled back onto the string. She stood there, as if she were preparing herself for whatever else came her way.

Meanwhile, Ellie couldn't think on what else to do in terms of the Dell situation. Running low on time, it pained her to think that the most effective way of stopping him was to end him. Holding out her Ancient Short Sword, she hesitated for a moment, but swung the blade at Dell.

@Yun Lee @Josh @Siege @Crow @Ver @Kaykay @Donder172 @CrunchyCHEEZIT @everybody
Enu
@Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @Others(?)

It was all a blur once again for the young boy... As he lost himself in the heat of battle. Despite his fear, he did not do as Dell told and run, but instead... Fought alongside him until the very end.

Journeying through the rest of the castle, he fought with the others silently... But with a renewed sense of confidence. By Nadeshiko, and everyone else's side, he felt as if nothing could stop him.

Finally, he was facing off against Ganon. Though his powers of healing were weakened, he was going to make the best out of them. However, before he could pick a target, he saw Ganon coming towards Zelda, declaring that anyone who stood in his way would die.

And in that moment... Seeing Nadeshiko and Ellie... And the others fighting so vigorously... Enu no longer felt any fear anymore.

His body was almost bursting with an seemingly inhuman amount of confidence as he let out a war cry, dashing forwards as fast as he could, raising his shield in order to protect Zelda from Ganon, no matter the cost.

His moonlight scimitar shone as he poised it alongside his shield. It was remarkable how such a young boy was able to maintain such a posture, but perhaps even someone like Enu, was capable of fighting... Especially if the lives of his friends were on the line...​

Yuuki and Agent 47 would find themselves on Eventide Island. The Shrine was no longer orange, but pure black. At least they had their weapons with them...?

@Crow @Donder172

---

"About time you got here!" Ganondorf barked at Clark. "Destroy them, destroy them all! All except for the little princess." With Yuuki gone, he transformed it into dark energy around his fist, punching Zelda in the face. She was sent flying, crashing into the staircase. "She's mine!"

Zelda struggled to get up as Ganondorf started walking towards her. His confidence was back, eyes fixated on his target. "Anyone who stands in my way...dies."

@Crow @Donder172 @Kaykay @Josh @Lucky @MelodyMeister @Siege @Takumi @Ver @York

---

BOOM!

Two explosions hit simultaneously, as a bush lit up, a Yiga Clan member flying into the air after Akane's attack. At the same time, Lee shot the little golden bug, causing it to explode.

Mephistopheles appeared before them, scissors drawn. "Ahahaha!! Lee! My dear friend! How have you been, hm? Surprised to see me?"

"You bastard!" Lee kept his arrow trained on the clown. "I wasted a year of my life on some deserted island because of you!!"

"Yes! Exactly! And you can go right back!" Mephisto rushed forward at an inhuman speed with the intent of stabbing the martial artist.

Meanwhile, Margreet stopped what she was doing, seeing Azel injured. "Azel!!" She got up, rushing to his side. "Are you all right?!"

"There will be time for that later, I'm afraid!" Brook cried. Around the circle appeared a half dozen Yiga ninja in a sudden ambush!

As this was all happening, Kaito and Dell were now wrestling with each other. Dell had taken hold of an Ancient Arrow, and was attempting to stab Kaito with it in order to annihilate him. Kaito was doing a good job of holding his wrist down, but it wouldn't overpower the android forever.

@Alex Azure @Lucky @Siege @Takumi

"Grr!!!"

The Malice dome around Ganondorf closed off even more, and he sent a shield around Clark to protect him from Shallot's attack. "You...all of you!! You will never get out of here alive!! I will destroy each and every last one of you!!! HYRULE IS MINE!!! IT'S ALL MINE!!!!"

The Lynel, not destroyed by Shovel Knight, was rendered useless by the Ancient Arrow, which made the beast vanish into thin air. "NO!!!" Two more Golden Lynels now appeared in its place, one charging straight for Shovel Knight, and the other for Nadeshiko!!

---

With the scissors blocked, she would notice Brook casually walking by humming a tune. He held onto a cane that doubled as a sword.

"Planning on helping anytime soon?!" Lee yelled at the skeleton.

"Hm? Yohohoho, why yes! Now should be about good..." Brook stopped walking, taking the sheath and sword together. "You know...it feels nice to have my old sword back...because finally, I can do something I've been waiting forever to do."

He began to sheath the sword. "Three Verse Humming..."

hqdefault.jpg

"ARROW NOTCH SLASH!!!!"

click.

"GYAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUHHHHHH!!!!!!" Blood flew from Mephistopheles, a powerful sword strike unleashed on him.

"Now's our chance! I'll take him down, help Kaito out!"

The circle was now two-thirds done.​

tumblr_pbgiptxSpr1tbqin0o3_100.jpg

Azel's jaw clenched, grunt escaping him momentarily as a hand went to his head. Having been caught by part of the explosion, he was fine for the most part other than some debris that hit him and the heat scorching some of his clothing and skin.

tumblr_pbgiptxSpr1tbqin0o2_250.jpg

"I'll be fine, we have more pressing things to worry about." he responded, trying to reassure Margreet he would be alright. Drawing his Duplex Bow and getting Ice Arrows ready before aiming at Mephistopheles before firing.

@Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Gummi Bunnies @Lucky @Siege @Vs Dell

--------

Silque was grateful to have her staff back, but held on to the Ancient Spear drawn and at the ready, helping Enu protect Zelda.

@Yun Lee @York @Ganon Fight

tumblr_pbgiptxSpr1tbqin0o3_100.jpg

Azel's jaw clenched, grunt escaping him momentarily as a hand went to his head. Having been caught by part of the explosion, he was fine for the most part other than some debris that hit him and the heat scorching some of his clothing and skin.

tumblr_pbgiptxSpr1tbqin0o2_250.jpg

"I'll be fine, we have more pressing things to worry about." he responded, trying to reassure Margreet he would be alright. Drawing his Duplex Bow and getting Ice Arrows ready before aiming at Mephistopheles before firing.

@Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Gummi Bunnies @Lucky @Siege @Vs Dell

--------

Silque was grateful to have her staff back, but held on to the Ancient Spear drawn and at the ready, helping Enu protect Zelda.

@Yun Lee @York @Ganon Fight

Akuma looked. Mephistopheles had been there!? He stopped his swing from Dell and turned to Mephistopheles.

"Look upon your annihilation... AND TREMBLE!" Akuma shouted before he charged to end Caster.

@Yun Lee @Takumi @VsDellandMephistopheles

Four arrows left...Reimu had enough to defeat Ganondorf. Besides, now he had to rely on the Yiga and his traitors. He was starting to rely on the defensive, and Reimu won’t listen to anything else.

Unfortunately, Clark happened, and Reimu had to back off for a while. But that was alright, if Margreet finishes her circle, that Agent and Yuuki can come back, and so can everyone else.

Oh, right. Clark, the prick. He needed to go.

Ganondorf’s backups needed to be taken out first, then everyone can focus on him. There was no way anyone can take him on even with a friend or two. No, he needed the whole team to take down. Espically since her windcleaver won’t do good.
Kokkoro and Guy were strong, but they couldn’t take the second most dangerous person themselves.

Reimu noticed a sudden weight on her, and took it out to see what it was. She stared in shock when she saw her gohei back, as well as her ofuda and spellcards. They won’t do good now, but since she got her weapons back, she hoped she would use them soon.

Charging towards Clark, Reimu took out her bow, and fired a fire arrow, aimed straight for his back!
@Yun Lee @Crow @Josh @Ver @Clark Fight​

Peter-MCU
" You know monologuing never looks good on anyone,"
he said, wearing his Spider-man suit and deciding to do something useful. He pointed a small red laser between Clark's eyes and attempted to shot his webshooters there." Won't hurt you, but boy will it make it annoying to see," he said.

"
Mr. Parker, would you like me to activate kill..."

"
No, Karen, don't activate kill mode."

Peter- Amazing
It had taken a good few seconds to get his spider-suit on ( hey, he didn't have a suit that just literally leapt onto his body. He looked at Dell and wondered.

He smirked. "
Hey tin can, stay away from my friends," he said, aiming his webshooters at Dell's eyes and arms, hoping it worked. If it didn't, well, he would rush and block try to any attack with the Shekiah slate as a shield... it was the best he could do.

@Takumi@Alex Azure @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @Siege @Vs Dell[/QUOTE]

(Special thanks to Atomic knight)

Guy's sword clashed into Prime's armor, glancing off it. Prime smirk, shoving guy away. The shove didn't send him far, but into the ground none the less. Seeing the small group on their way to attack, Clark mocked them, using his super speed to dodge their each of their attacks.

"You guy's are really, really dumb, Who's next?"

Out of the crowd came Asher, who roared with fury as he came upon Clark, who hoped to use the other flailing bodies as cover for his own assault. This was it; this was all Asher had left to do before he could return home to save his family.

Asher's weapon was subsequently knocked away from him, so he jumped at Clark, aiming a fist at the man's skull.

HXpnIAk.jpg

Catching Asher's arm, Clark shook his head.

"Make a wish."

Clark ripped Asher's arm clear off, leaving the man to bleed out
All Asher could see was red. The pain didn't register; only complete shock rocked through Asher's head. Blood poured from his arm in copious amounts, quick enough to send him spiraling into oblivion seconds later.

It wasn't looking like Asher would make it home to his family after all. In the end, his brother Rodrik gave up his life for nothing. Seven hells, what had been the point in any of it?

HQZOem9.jpg

"B-Beskha..."

Red turned to black. All was silent for Asher.

@Josh @Ver @Kaykay @Yun Lee @Lucky @Crow @Atomic Knight

Peter- MCU

"
Would you like me to activate Kill Mode?" Karen asked the Spider-man. Maybe it was seeing Asher's being snapped off or maybe it was something else. Maybe it was the fact that he was so angry.

"
No, Karen don't activate Kill Mode..." he replied, slightly broken as he said it, knowing it would be smart to do it.

"
….."

"
Karen, can you analyze him and tell me if you can find any weak points? " He asked.

" Yes, Mr. Parker."

@Yun Lee @Josh @Ver @Kaykay @Crow @Atomic Knight

(Special thanks to Atomic knight)

Guy's sword clashed into Prime's armor, glancing off it. Prime smirk, shoving guy away. The shove didn't send him far, but into the ground none the less. Seeing the small group on their way to attack, Clark mocked them, using his super speed to dodge their each of their attacks.

"You guy's are really, really dumb, Who's next?"

Out of the crowd came Asher, who roared with fury as he came upon Clark, who hoped to use the other flailing bodies as cover for his own assault. This was it; this was all Asher had left to do before he could return home to save his family.

Asher's weapon was subsequently knocked away from him, so he jumped at Clark, aiming a fist at the man's skull.

HXpnIAk.jpg

Catching Asher's arm, Clark shook his head.

"Make a wish."

Clark ripped Asher's arm clear off, leaving the man to bleed out
All Asher could see was red. The pain didn't register; only complete shock rocked through Asher's head. Blood poured from his arm in copious amounts, quick enough to send him spiraling into oblivion seconds later.

It wasn't looking like Asher would make it home to his family after all. In the end, his brother Rodrik gave up his life for nothing. Seven hells, what had been the point in any of it?

HQZOem9.jpg

"B-Beskha..."

Red turned to black. All was silent for Asher.

@Josh @Ver @Kaykay @Yun Lee @Lucky @Crow @Atomic Knight
Peter- MCU

"
Would you like me to activate Kill Mode?" Karen asked the Spider-man. Maybe it was seeing Asher's being snapped off or maybe it was something else. Maybe it was the fact that he was so angry.

"
No, Karen don't activate Kill Mode..." he replied, slightly broken as he said it, knowing it would be smart to do it.

"
….."

"
Karen, can you analyze him and tell me if you can find any weak points? " He asked.

" Yes, Mr. Parker."

@Yun Lee @Josh @Ver @Kaykay @Crow @Atomic Knight

"You possess great speed, but you are not the only one."

While Clark focused on Asher's merciless torture, Kokkoro had taken this opportunity to pierce both her Ancient Spear and her standard lance through Clark's back. She seemed to move at nigh-impossible bursts of speeds to pull this off, arguably parring with her opponent!

Before Clark could react to her, Kokkoro would vanish. In reality, she was moving away at those very same speeds, as evidenced by Clark feeling her spears being pulled out from his body very, very rapidly, and that would hurt.

And probably puncture the precious little emblem he wrote on his chest.

She soon reappeared alongside the rest of the group, seeming to just teleport right beside them.

Right now, she dual-wielded her weapons, ready to attack and defend with them! One was the Ancient Spear, capable of vanquishing malice. The other, a gift from her elders, a spear imbued with elven magic that the Kryptonian race was vulnerable to.

@Yun Lee @Josh @Ver @Lucky @etcetcetc @SupermanFight​

"Clark..."

Guy Cecil was, at heart, a lover.

No matter how much he would have liked to be the romantic type, the circumstances he'd always found himself in landed him in such situations that forced his blade. In essence, he wanted to be a lover, not a fighter. He was a man of simple pleasures. He loved to look at beautiful women. He loved to spend precious time with his friends. He loved to carelessly sit under a tree and eat of its apples. He loved to love.

And yet, he found himself to be far more adept at fighting.

He was one of the most skilled warriors of his world. He was pure of heart, noble in spirit, and yet, fearsome in battle, with little equal. And more than that, he had the gall to match his skill. He had spilled more than his fair share of blood; his own and that of others that he was forced to put down with his sword. It was all in the service to protect what was precious to him. He was just a mere human who wanted to protect the world and have it remain as it was, and here he was, against a god who intended to change the world. For the second time, at least. Some could call it stupidity. Some could call it thoughtlessness. Some could call it courage.

But it called it something worthy of its power.

The will of a man to stand against a god. The will of a man to forge his own destiny, his own outcomes, his own desires with his own two hands. That was what separated man from god. The imperfect image fighting to create the perfect kind of world, even if that fight only led him to nothing at the end of the road. Because he knew there was more than just himself. Because he believed in more than just himself.

"Clark..."

As Guy skidded back, forced to his knees, he could only watch helplessly as everyone else was pushed off; even poor Asher had been put down by the raging lunatic. At the gruesome sight, something snapped within Guy. No, "snapped" was the incorrect word. More like "surged." And not quite "within," as such a surge could be seen from outside. His arm twitched violently as though he were mildly struck by a number of volts, a fleeing trace of blue zapping across.

Like with before, said blue spark sizzled in his eye, more intense and visible this time, before running down his body again. He rose to his feet again, facing the god. He was but a man, and this god had slain many men before.

There was no worldly weapon Guy could conceive of that could harm Clark. No weapon of man that could ire this god. Guy couldn't even hope for a weapon to slay this god. He could only pray for such a paradoxical concept; an otherworldly item, created in the realm of gods to slay gods.

But with all his might, he wanted it. He needed it.

He had to visualize it. Something he needed. Something to defeat Clark.

"Claaaark..."

He continued growling, stepping forward, burning with determination as the strange sizzling power flowed around him. And then... it came. As though the gods answered Guy's prayer.

WHOOSH!

Thor Odinson's hammer, mighty Mjolnir, had been destroyed a year and two weeks ago, lost in time and space. However, that very hammer lived on, like an enduring spirit. And in that year, it willed itself back into existence and transcended beyond space -- where its master was -- looking, searching, carried by the sheer will of its owner, even when the God of Thunder had been rendered inactive, before he was finally slain.

However, it kept looking.

It kept searching, flying far and wide, over and over and over and over and over, across different realms. Between the nine realms and every next-door realm, it was no trifle. But with Thor gone, who was it to go to now? Who would call its attention?

One who was pure of heart. Noble of spirit. Fearsome in battle. Righteous of a man. The one who wished for it the most. The one who needed it, here and now.

And it was the only thing that heard Guy's call, and deemed such a need of its power worthy.

Mjolnir, the hammer of Thor Odinson, was called into Guy Cecil's grasp. The young man's eyes, once upon a time collected and relaxed, burned with unrelenting power, the pupils practically disappearing in his eyes until there was nothing but white. His entire body surged violently with the thunderous power, before he called out once again.

"CLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRK!"

At godspeed, Guy zoomed forward in just under a second right back to Clark's location, empowered by the weapon that had heard his cries. With such momentum, he violently bashed Mjolnir straight into Clark's steel jaw, sending him staggering back. But this was not the end. With an almost animalistic, beastial barrage of growls, Guy kept on swinging the hammer that felt as natural to him as a sword, bashing it against Clark's armor, breaking through it, dislodging it, everything.

BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM!

The swings were endless, Guy's pure fighting spirit given an appropriate catalyst to be let out. He just kept swinging, the most violent swings being the ones aimed at Clark's durable face until it was bruised, until it finally began to bleed. Every impact was like a minor quake, sending ripples in the air from the sheer power he was granted. Guy himself was gripping Mjolnir so tight that his hands had practically gone completely white under his gloves; any tighter and he might have started bleeding, but his own pain was not important here.

He was fighting here not for revenge, but for justice. Justice for everyone Clark had killed. All the misdeeds and sins he'd ever committed. Here and in his own universe.

Finally, after what felt like hours, Guy put an end to his barrage, landing a powerful blow from below right into Clark's chest, propelling him several feet into the air before his body unceremoniously crashed into the ground with a thud.

Looking down at Clark, "Guy Cecil," or whatever he was now, clicked his tongue distastefully.

"Making heroism great again?! What a joke! Titles like heroes and villains have never mattered. A hero is just as capable of committing atrocities as a villain can save others. Who are you to decide the absolute state of heroes, what they're "supposed to be?!" The destiny of a code of olde that you blindly follow?! Prophecies and constitutions, they mean nothing at the end of the day."

"Everyone has the right to craft their own destiny; even you could have broken free of such a destiny that you were bound to and become something else, but instead, you chose to succumb to this thing you call fate! And if fate is something that would make monsters out of men like you, then I have no need for it!"

@Josh

@Lucky @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @Atomic Knight @CrunchyCHEEZIT @York @Yun Lee @MelodyMeister @Siege @ClarkFight

Last edited:
Peter- MCU

" That's....Mr. Thor's hammer. It's very powerful. Not exactly sure if you can channel lightning into it like him, but it says that only someone worthy can wield it. Mr. Stark told him that not even Captain America could pick it up... I think that means you are worthy. Only other person who can hold besides Thor is Mr. Vision," he said, looking over in amazement.

@Ver @Josh @Clark Fight

Reimu grimaced at Asher’s appearance. He just appeared, and suddenly, he was gone again. From this angle, Reimu could see Asher’s corpse. It looked like a horrific scene, covered in red. She tried not to vomit.
This Clark had to go. He was too powerful. Luckily, it seems he was too busy, and Guy was making an amazing effort. This was her chance!

Running as fast as she could to catch up with the ‘man’, Reimu charged towards him, with her windcleaver aimed right for him. If she made it him and just plunged it...Even a super man wouldn’t be able survive a katana plunged right into his back.

Even without hitting him though, as she heard from Peter, This Guy Cecil certainly had enough power, and from what he was doing with that hammer of his, Clark was finished even without her.
@Josh @Ver @Crow @Clark

While Clark focused on Asher's merciless torture, Kokkoro had taken this opportunity to pierce both her Ancient Spear and her standard lance through Clark's back. She seemed to move at nigh-impossible bursts of speeds to pull this off, arguably parring with her opponent!

Before Clark could react to her, Kokkoro would vanish. In reality, she was moving away at those very same speeds, as evidenced by Clark feeling her spears being pulled out from his body very, very rapidly, and that would hurt.

She soon reappeared alongside the rest of the group, seeming to just teleport right beside them.

Right now, she dual-wielded her weapons, ready to attack and defend with them! One was the Ancient Spear, capable of vanquishing malice. The other, a gift from her elders, a spear imbued with elven magic that the Kryptonian race was vulnerable to.

And Shallot joined Kokkoro in her assault.

"Yuuki will be avenged!" Shallot roared. He'd give anything to have his powers back now...

@Crow @Yun Lee @Josh

Fear washed over Clatk as the speed if the attack caught him off guard. As the spear pierce the armor, luck was on Clark's side. While it did leave a small hole in the thick armor, Clark was only light stabbed. The attack was so fast. He hated speedsters. A wave of paranoia came over him. Things then got worse.

"Clark..."

Guy Cecil was, at heart, a lover.

No matter how much he would have liked to be the romantic type, the circumstances he'd always found himself in landed him in such situations that forced his blade. In essence, he wanted to be a lover, not a fighter. He was a man of simple pleasures. He loved to look at beautiful women. He loved to spend precious time with his friends. He loved to carelessly sit under a tree and eat of its apples. He loved to love.

And yet, he found himself to be far more adept at fighting.

He was one of the most skilled warriors of his world. He was pure of heart, noble in spirit, and yet, fearsome in battle, with little equal. And more than that, he had the gall to match his skill. He had spilled more than his fair share of blood; his own and that of others that he was forced to put down with his sword. It was all in the service to protect what was precious to him. He was just a mere human who wanted to protect the world and have it remain as it was, and here he was, against a god who intended to change the world. For the second time, at least. Some could call it stupidity. Some could call it thoughtlessness. Some could call it courage.

But it called it something worthy of its power.

The will of a man to stand against a god. The will of a man to forge his own destiny, his own outcomes, his own desires with his own two hands. That was what separated man from god. The imperfect image fighting to create the perfect kind of world, even if that fight only led him to nothing at the end of the road. Because he knew there was more than just himself. Because he believed in more than just himself.

"Clark..."

As Guy skidded back, forced to his knees, he could only watch helplessly as everyone else was pushed off; even poor Asher had been put down by the raging lunatic. At the gruesome sight, something snapped within Guy. No, "snapped" was the incorrect word. More like "surged." And not quite "within," as such a surge could be seen from outside. His arm twitched violently as though he were mildly struck by a number of volts, a fleeing trace of blue zapping across.

Like with before, said blue spark sizzled in his eye, more intense and visible this time, before running down his body again. He rose to his feet again, facing the god. He was but a man, and this god had slain many men before.

There was no worldly weapon Guy could conceive of that could harm Clark. No weapon of man that could ire this god. Guy couldn't even hope for a weapon to slay this god. He could only pray for such a paradoxical concept; an otherworldly item, created in the realm of gods to slay gods.

But with all his might, he wanted it. He needed it.

He had to visualize it. Something he needed. Something to defeat Clark.

"Claaaark..."

He continued growling, stepping forward, burning with determination as the strange sizzling power flowed around him. And then... it came. As though the gods answered Guy's prayer.

WHOOSH!

Thor Odinson's hammer, mighty Mjolnir, had been destroyed a year and two weeks ago, lost in time and space. However, that very hammer lived on, like an enduring spirit. And in that year, it willed itself back into existence and transcended beyond space -- where its master was -- looking, searching, carried by the sheer will of its owner, even when the God of Thunder had been rendered inactive, before he was finally slain.

However, it kept looking.

It kept searching, flying far and wide, over and over and over and over and over, across different realms. Between the nine realms and every next-door realm, it was no trifle. But with Thor gone, who was it to go to now? Who would call its attention?

One who was pure of heart. Noble of spirit. Fearsome in battle. Righteous of a man. The one who wished for it the most. The one who needed it, here and now.

And it was the only thing that heard Guy's call, and deemed such a need of its power worthy.

Mjolnir, the hammer of Thor Odinson, was called into Guy Cecil's grasp. The young man's eyes, once upon a time collected and relaxed, burned with unrelenting power, the pupils practically disappearing in his eyes until there was nothing but white. His entire body surged violently with the thunderous power, before he called out once again.

"CLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRK!"

At godspeed, Guy zoomed forward in just under a second right back to Clark's location, empowered by the weapon that had heard his cries. With such momentum, he violently bashed Mjolnir straight into Clark's steel jaw, sending him staggering back. But this was not the end. With an almost animalistic, beastial barrage of growls, Guy kept on swinging the hammer that felt as natural to him as a sword, bashing it against Clark's armor, breaking through it, dislodging it, everything.

BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM!

The swings were endless, Guy's pure fighting spirit given an appropriate catalyst to be let out. He just kept swinging, the most violent swings being the ones aimed at Clark's durable face until it was bruised, until it finally began to bleed. Every impact was like a minor quake, sending ripples in the air from the sheer power he was granted. Guy himself was gripping Mjolnir so tight that his hands had practically gone completely white under his gloves; any tighter and he might have started bleeding, but his own pain was not important here.

He was fighting here not for revenge, but for justice. Justice for everyone Clark had killed. All the misdeeds and sins he'd ever committed. Here and in his own universe.

Finally, after what felt like hours, Guy put an end to his barrage, landing a powerful blow from below right into Clark's chest, propelling him several feet into the air before his body unceremoniously crashed into the ground with a thud.

Looking down at Clark, "Guy Cecil," or whatever he was now, clicked his tongue distastefully.

"Making heroism great again?! What a joke! Titles like heroes and villains have never mattered. A hero is just as capable of committing atrocities as a villain can save others. Who are you to decide the absolute state of heroes, what they're "supposed to be?!" The destiny of a code of olde that you blindly follow?! Prophecies and constitutions, they mean nothing at the end of the day."

"Everyone has the right to craft their own destiny; even you could have broken free of such a destiny that you were bound to and become something else, but instead, you chose to succumb to this thing you call fate! And if fate is something that would make monsters out of men like you, then I have no need for it!"

@Josh

@Lucky @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @Atomic Knight @CrunchyCHEEZIT @York @Yun Lee @MelodyMeister @Siege @ClarkFight

Bits of armor scattered in the sky with blood coating it. Prime was shook as he tumbled into the ground. Clark's glowed with hate and rage as he gazed at guy.

However, while he was forced on Guy, he could hear Remiu's and Shallot's attack coming, moving out of the way as their attacks hit each outher.

Blood cover Clark's face as he sped to Guy in a blink, undercutting the worthy one. As guy flew, Prime zipped behind him, punching Guy the back up the head.

"I'm gonna kill you so hard!"

@Crow @Siege @Ver @MelodyMeister

Final Update

No further attacks on the bloodied Mephistopheles would land, as the Caster made his immediate escape, vanishing into thin air, mere seconds before Lee slashed at him.

"DAMN IT! I was this close!"

Brook put an encouraging hand on Lee's shoulder. "He can't escape forever! No one escapes death...well, except me! YOOOHOHOHOHO!!"

"...you have no idea how lucky you are that you saved my ass back there."

The two looked over at the group around Dell. The android was hacked to pieces, the Ancient Arrow he'd been holding falling to the ground. Kaito picked up his weapons, head hung. "Damn it...we could've saved him!!! We didn't need to kill him like that!"

"Perhaps...we can still save him!" Brook said. "Look!" He pointed to the Travel Medallion. "Margreet did it!"

"Just...just let me pray..." Margreet couldn't bear to look at Dell's mangled remains, and instead began praying. As she did, the circle began to glow blue.

---

On Eventide Island, Yuuki and 47 would find they weren't alone. "Ugh...my system's all fucked..." Dell looked at the two, then looked around. "...oh, shit. I actually made it to the afterlife? That's a relief. Well, not the fact that I died at all, but..."

In front of them, a Travel Medallion formed on the ground. "....let's uh...move on, yeah?"

---

The Lynels were easily taken down by the group, as was Ganondorf's barrier, thanks to Wakaba. "You...! No! I will not lose!!!" From the ground came an entire army of Golden Lynels, all ready to attack.

"I'll kill you all! Do you hear me?! You've stood in my way for far too long!!!!"

---

The second Margreet finished her prayer, she turned to Linkle. "Linkle!! Now!"

Well this was a good of a moment then any, Linkle thought to herself when she readied the flare. "Hey Ganon! Why so glum all the time? I think you need a little light in your life!" With that she fired the flare into the sky and allow it to shine down it's light on everything.

The beautiful blue light flew into the night sky, where it exploded into a massive firework that could be seen by everyone in Hyrule...including four people who were at the ready. Each of the Champions had their Divine Beast locked onto Hyrule Castle, waiting for the signal.

"There it is, goro! Okay, time to save Hyrule!!" Vah Rudania's head opened up, and a giant blue beam shot out.

---

"Princess Zelda...Link...every time they've gotten in my way! No more!!!"

---

"Lady Urbosa...all Gerudo warriors before me...guide this strike against the enemy of our people!!" Vah Naboris charged its shot, and a blue beam came shooting out.

---

"Hyrule is mine! I've worked too hard to let it go! And the Blood Moon will give me unlimited power!!"

---

"Here we go, guys. Let's stop this guy once and for all!" From its perch on Rito Village, Vah Medoh released its own powerful blue beam.

---

"None of you will ever go home!! Your work in this kingdom was for nothing!!"

---

"Time to make you proud, my sister. I will not lose!!!" From its trunk, Vah Ruta released it own blue beam of power at Hyrule Castle.

---

"This is your last chance! Leave now, or perish under my-"

SHHHHHHOOOOOOOM!!!!!

4-Champions-Strike.jpg

All four beams combined into one immense blue light, which fell into the skyline of the Sanctum and filled the room. None in the room would be affected by it, as it seemed the true power of this beam was not destruction, but purification. Complete purification of Malice.

"GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" Ganondorf screamed in agony, devastated by the attack, as every single one of his Golden Lynels was reduced to nothing. The light lasted a full minute, and finally, it vanished.

From her place befind Enu and Silque, Zelda looked around. "Is...is it over?"

For the first time since they arrived, everyone could feel the air return to normal. The Sanctum had been completely purified of Malice now. On the ground, on his hands and knees, was the Demon King himself, gasping for breath. Zelda walked forward towards the Gerudo man, Master Sword at the ready.

"Ganondorf," she said, no remorse or pity in her voice. "For your heinous crimes against Hyrule, and against these good people here...I sentence you to-"

"Hmhmhmhmhm."

"!!"

Zelda was taken skightly aback as Ganondorf began chuckling. "Hmhmhm, ahahaha!"

"Why are you-"

Zelda, get back! Something isn't right!

She stepped back to the group, eyes on Ganondorf as he stood to his full height, laughing at them all.

"Ahahahahaha!!! I was a fool...such a fool! To think...I honestly thought I was denying myself this power! Unlimited, unequaled power!! All because I wanted to...to rule this kingdom?! Ha!! No, no no no no no. Hyrule...no matter which it is, it always reeks of you, Princess. You and your little hero-boy. So no. I don't think I want to rule Hyrule, after all."

"I would much rather destroy it!!!!!!!!!"

The ground beneath them began shaking violently, as if there was a powerful earthquake. Malice began surging into the room, garnered from every corner of Hyrule. "IT'S NOT ENOUGH!!!! OPEN FOR ME, THE GATES OF HELL!!!!"

I need to get you guys out of here!! Come on, everyone!! You would all feel a glowing light around you, similar to teleporting with the Sheikah Slate. As you all vanished, you would see the ground of the Sanctum give way to a massive swirling chasm of Malice.

---

Hyrule Field. A lush green field greeted you all as you landed there safely. Though, you would notice one more member to you group, one that Zelda was happy to see.

tumblr_static_tumblr_static__640.gif

"Link!!!" She rushed to the Hylian, giving him a huge hug. "I've missed you so much!!"

Link smiled, giving her an awkward hug-she was a princess, after all. "I'm happy to see you too, Zelda. But we have bigger problems to deal with first."

He pointed to the area before them all, where a creature began taking form. A massive being made of Malice, it towered over them all.

Zelda gasped. "Calamity Ganon...so Ganondorf gave into his hatred, after all."

Link nodded. "But that's okay. We're going to seal him away, once and for all!" Raising his hand into the air, from the sky, a beautiful bow appeared.

BotW_Bow_of_Light_Icon.png

"The Bow of Light. It'll help us seal him away for good. But I can't do it alone." He looked to the group. "I can't thank you enough, for everything you've done to help me and Zelda save Hyrule. I'm sorry you all had to get dragged into this at all, but now...it's finally time for us all to go home. After we stop Ganon, that is."

"That's not all we'll have to stop!" Brook pointed to an army of Guardians on the horizon, led by Mephistopheles perched on one. From another side, the Yiga Clan rushed onto the battlefield. "And I've no doubt Clark will show up any second, too!"

"Well...what they don't know is that I have a few more gifts for all of you. First...HYAH!" Link smacked his palm on the ground, creating another Travel Medallion. "This ensures that you can return if you get killed! And also..." Putting his hands forward, Link shot a pulse of light on everyone there. You were filled with hope, joy, any other positive emotions you could think of...and a little more.

ALL POWERS HAVE BEEN RETURNED TO THE GROUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Come on, everybody! Let's finish this!!!!"

The true final battle has now begun. Are you ready?

Cast List

@Alex Azure as Akane Owari (Danganronpa 3)
@Atomic Knight as Asher Forrester (Game of Thrones) and Teruteru Hanamura (Danganronpa 3)
@Crow as Yuuki and Kokkoro (Princess Connect! Re: Dive)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Shovel Knight (Shovel Knight) and The Drifter (Hyper Light Drifter)
@Donder172 as Agent 47 (Hitman) and General Grievous (Star Wars Clone Wars 2003)
@Gummi Bunnies as Nadeshiko Kagamihara (Yuru Camp) and Ellie Phimister (Deadpool)
@Hida Tomonatsu as Jin (Samurai Champloo)
@Jeremi as Linkle (Hyrule Warriors) and Fred Flintstone (The Flintstones comics)
@Josh as Superboy (Prime Earth DCU)
@Kaykay as Wakaba Nogi (Nogi Wakaba is a Hero)
@Krieg as Diana of Themyscira (Wonder Woman)
@Lucky as Peter Parker (MCU) and Peter Parker (The Amazing Spiderman)
@MelodyMeister as Reimu Hakurei (Touhou Project)
@Minerva as Selesia Upitira(Re:Creators) and Celica (Fire Emblem)
@Otto as Darius (League of Legends)
@Raynar Saassin as Lyndis (Fire Emblem)
@Siege as Shallot (Dragon Ball) and Akuma (Street Fighter)
@Space_Candy as Thor Odinson (MCU)
@Takumi as Silque (Fire Emblem) and Azel Halgal (Otoyomegatari)
@Ver as Guy Cecil (Tales of the Abyss)
@York as Enu (RiME)
@Yun Lee as Kaito Momota (Danganronpa V3)​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back