Status
Not open for further replies.
"Aw yeah, little buddy!!!" Kaito gave Enu a thumbs up. "Glad to have ya back, man! That goes for the rest of you guys, too! Come on, we gotta-woah!!"

Another blast of fiery Malice burst onto the field, towards those battling the Guardians.

@Siege @York
Yuuki swung his Ancient Buzzsaw in a circle to deflect any spilled Malice targeted towards the group, before he proceeded alongside them.

"It's a good thing we've got Shallot on our side," Yuuki says as he continues forward. "Kokkoro's boosts to our speeds & attack power aren't permanent, we'll need to take on as many Guardians as we can before they wear off."

Yuuki speeds forward with the team.

"Alright, Shallot, I trust that you can deal with aerial attacks. Try striking the ones at the back and middle of the armada. Us groundbound people will continue with the front."

He squints his eyes at the Guardian's legs.

"... front and low."

@Siege @York @Yun Lee @GuardianFight
"Alright! Let's do this!" Shallot shouted as he began pelting the Guardians with ki blasts.

@Yun Lee @Crow

❝ I... I'll give some support shots! ❞ Nadeshiko spoke as she had an Ancient Arrow ready to be fired.

@Yun Lee @Crow @Siege @York

Zelda began glowing as Akuma and Akane arrived. "Yes!! Link, quickly! Use the Bow of Light to seal him away!"

"Got it!" Link looked to the others. "You guys, I need backup! Ganon is going to have all kinds of attacks planned...cover me as we seal him!"

@Alex Azure @Siege
"Ganondorf meets his end today!" Akuma shouted, ready to protect Link and Zelda.

@Yun Lee @Alex Azure
❝ Got it. ❞ Ellie nodded over to Link and Zelda, already generating amounts of energy around herself. She was ready at any given moment that Ganon decided to throw something at them.

@Yun Lee @Siege @Alex Azure

Zelda began glowing as Akuma and Akane arrived. "Yes!! Link, quickly! Use the Bow of Light to seal him away!"

"Got it!" Link looked to the others. "You guys, I need backup! Ganon is going to have all kinds of attacks planned...cover me as we seal him!"

@Alex Azure @Siege

"I've got your back, no problem!"

Akane chugged her Stamina Potion. She was gonna need to additional stamina to maintain her flight. Through lighting more fires and catching their updrafts, Akane circled around Link and Zelda, watching for any attacks upon them. Her supply of Bomb Arrows would be useful to fend off any attacks upon the Hylian duo.

@Yun Lee @Siege @Gummi Bunnies @Ganon Fight​

"I've got your back, no problem!"

Akane chugged her Stamina Potion. She was gonna need to additional stamina to maintain her flight. Through lighting more fires and catching their updrafts, Akane circled around Link and Zelda, watching for any attacks upon them. Her supply of Bomb Arrows would be useful to fend off any attacks upon the Hylian duo.

@Yun Lee @Siege @Gummi Bunnies @Ganon Fight​

Akuma was focusing right now on holding Ganon back. Meaning he had to fight full power.

"Bear witness to the might of the Supreme Master of the Fist!" Akuma yelled.

View attachment 3180

@Yun Lee @Alex Azure

Yuuki would not be able to defect the Malice fire, and it would painfully incinerate him.

Welcome back to Eventide Island, buddy.

"Don't fight that fire!" Dell ran forward, Ancient Shield at the ready to deflect Guardian beams. "When you see that fire, run!"

@Crow @Siege @York

---

"You die tonight, clown!" Lee wasted no time in shooting an Ancient Arrow into his Guardian, aiming another at Mephistopheles.

"Ahaha! You think it's easy as that to win, hm?" The broken Guardian parts started shaking, before being pulled back together as if to be built yet again.

"What the-?!"

"Haaahahaha!!! Surprise! You can't destroy these Guardians for long!" Mephistopheles turned his attention to Margreet. "So, Assassin. Weak to all, but especially weak to Casters like me! How unfortunate! All the hard work, only to fail here!"

"That's what you think!!!" Margreet took her place in front of Mephistopheles, glaring him down. "I've worked too hard to let some pest like you ruin everything!" She looked behind her at Azel. "Azel! Now's our chance!! In order to survive in your world, I need a Master! Will you form a contract with me?!"

Meanwhile, everyone in the room sans Margreet would have a Guardian lock on to them, readying their attacks!

@Crow @Kaykay @Takumi

---

"Okay, let's move!" Link took off running, leading their group towards Ganon. Their first obstacle arrived very quickly: three Wizzrobes, one for each element.

521px-BotW_Meteo_Wizzrobe_Model.png

547px-BotW_Blizzrobe_Model.png

551px-BotW_Thunder_Wizzrobe_Model.png

@Alex Azure @Gummi Bunnies @Siege

Yuuki would not be able to defect the Malice fire, and it would painfully incinerate him.

"Don't fight that fire!" Dell ran forward, Ancient Shield at the ready to deflect Guardian beams. "When you see that fire, run!"

@Crow @Siege @York

---

"You die tonight, clown!" Lee wasted no time in shooting an Ancient Arrow into his Guardian, aiming another at Mephistopheles.

"Ahaha! You think it's easy as that to win, hm?" The broken Guardian parts started shaking, before being pulled back together as if to be built yet again.

"What the-?!"

"Haaahahaha!!! Surprise! You can't destroy these Guardians for long!" Mephistopheles turned his attention to Margreet. "So, Assassin. Weak to all, but especially weak to Casters like me! How unfortunate! All the hard work, only to fail here!"

"That's what you think!!!" Margreet took her place in front of Mephistopheles, glaring him down. "I've worked too hard to let some pest like you ruin everything!" She looked behind her at Azel. "Azel! Now's our chance!! In order to survive in your world, I need a Master! Will you form a contract with me?!"

Meanwhile, everyone in the room sans Margreet would have a Guardian lock on to them, readying their attacks!

@Crow @Kaykay @Takumi

---

"Okay, let's move!" Link took off running, leading their group towards Ganon. Their first obstacle arrived very quickly: three Wizzrobes, one for each element.

"Thanks for the tip!" Shallot said, avoiding the fire. He fired multiple ki blasts at the Guardians, looking to obliterate them.

@Yun Lee @Crow @York

"Weaklings that shall fall before my fists!" Akuma roared.

View attachment 3181

Akuma powered up before charging a Shakunetsu Hadoken to throw at the Wizzrobe of Ice.

View attachment 3182

The Hadoken was shot straight at the Wizzrobe of Ice. If it was a successful hit, the Wizzrobe would be burning for a slight amount of time.

@Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Gummi Bunnies

@Crow @Siege @York
❝ O-Okay! ❞ Nadeshiko nodded. That was easy enough to keep in mind. Taking aim, she fired an Ancient Arrow at one of the Guardians!

@Crow @Siege @York @Yun Lee

Okay, let's move!" Link took off running, leading their group towards Ganon. Their first obstacle arrived very quickly: three Wizzrobes, one for each element.

"Weaklings that shall fall before my fists!" Akuma roared.

akuma_sf5-0-jpeg.3181

Akuma powered up before charging a Shakunetsu Hadoken to throw at the Wizzrobe of Ice.

Well, she decided to go for the Electric Wizzrobe. With all that built-up energy, Ellie released it in the form of an explosion, launching herself towards the Electric Wizzrobe where she would produce a smaller burst detonation out of herself once it was in her blast radius.

@Alex Azure @Yun Lee @Siege

Peter- Amazing and Peter- MCU

Peter seeing that he couldn't find Clark, joined his older counterpart who had did a 180 backwards to dodge the Malice flames away and was heading to help Link and Zelda.

"
I got an idea, wait for my cue, " the younger Peter said as he handed the older his shock arrows and headed for the fire Wizzrobe. " Beat you can't hit me," he said, as he moved towards the frost one and did a flip over and behind him. He hoped that one of them was dumb and tried to hit him. If the older Peter either saw the plan working or thought the younger was in danger, he would release two shock arrows on both of the Wizzrobes.

@Alex Azure @Yun Lee @Siege

Nodding toward Kokkoro, Wakaba landed on the ground so that they could watch each others' backs more effectively. It was also a lot easier to speak when she wasn't soaring at speeds that even her own body could hardly handle. Her expression was as serious as usual, but when compared to the raging flames around her she looked relatively more relaxed than before.

"I've never been much of a mindreader, but I'm ready for anything!"

Feeling the power of Kokkoro's buffs once again, she swung her sword at the Guardian in front of her. Both the slice itself and the flames emitted from her sword grew, lashing out with an enormous attack that combined the power of the spirit of Daitengu and Kokkoro's support!

@Crow @Yun Lee @Takumi

"Shit, I don't know," Dell replied. "I mean, last thing I remember is Kaito punching me and accusing me of being Ganondorf's secret...weapon...oh, shit." Dell groaned. "Fuck...well, we may as well get back out there. Mayne with my old body gone, I'll be free of...whatever happened to me."

With that, Dell would take his place on the Travel Medallion and return to the fight.

@Donder172
47 joined him and returned as well.

The Yiga forces had been utterly devastated by the onslaught of attacks, the few remaining attempting to flee with their lives. They wouldn't make it far.

FWOOOSH!!!

A large line of fiery pink Malice incinerated the area, burning the remaining Yiga alive. It would burn those fighting the Yiga as well, if they weren't careful.

"Link! Get ready!" Zelda kept her focus on Dark Beast Ganon, uttering a prayer. "Hylia, please awaken powers within me one last time so that we may put an end to this!"

@Alex Azure @Donder172 @Lucky @Siege
While Zelda focused her prayer, Akane turned her paragalider around and flew towards Dark Beast Ganon. She flew directly past his face, calling to get his attention. If that didn't work, perhaps a couple Bomb Arrows would do the trick.

"Hey, over here, ya big pig! Ya think you can stop us looking as ugly as that?"

@Yun Lee @Donder172 @Lucky @Siege
Grievous joined the attack against Dark Beast Ganon. Trying get into close combat and attacking him with devastating attacks. Now that 47 was back, he looked around to spot Clark and shoot him with his sniper rifle.

@Crow @Siege @York

---

"What the-?!"

@Crow @Kaykay @Takumi

---

tumblr_inline_pb459is4uc1sfafj7_540.jpg

"Mephistopheles, you are a fool if you believe you and that Master of yours will win." Azel spoke, before looking to Margreet.

"Yes, I will. This clown's end is long overdue." He didn't fully understand, but Azel would just ask her for an explanation once things calmed down.

"You two be careful!" Silque called to Kokkoro and Wakaba, before adding, "I'll heal you if you're injured, but in Mila's name please don't do anything reckless." She hoped and prayed that whatever these guys had planned went well.

@Yun Lee @Crow @Kaykay @Caster Fight

@Crow @Siege @York

---

"What the-?!"

@Crow @Kaykay @Takumi

---

Nodding toward Kokkoro, Wakaba landed on the ground so that they could watch each others' backs more effectively. It was also a lot easier to speak when she wasn't soaring at speeds that even her own body could hardly handle. Her expression was as serious as usual, but when compared to the raging flames around her she looked relatively more relaxed than before.

"I've never been much of a mindreader, but I'm ready for anything!"

Feeling the power of Kokkoro's buffs once again, she swung her sword at the Guardian in front of her. Both the slice itself and the flames emitted from her sword grew, lashing out with an enormous attack that combined the power of the spirit of Daitengu and Kokkoro's support!

@Crow @Yun Lee @Takumi

Yuuki, once again, waits at the shrine.

"Three times. Three godforsaken times. Jin must be proud of me by now...

... I'm sorry that I've failed you three times, Hylia, even though you I swore to protect Hyrule when you blessed me. I don't like to break a promise, and more importantly, I want to live! Live not for myself, but my friends and the ones I call family...

... this speech feels pretty pointless, knowing that the ones who are meant to hear this are a bit busy saving the world now."

@Yun Lee @DedAgain

"Now, dodge!"

Should the Guardians fire, Kokkoro would give the command as she moved away at high speeds, so that the Guardians can strike themselves with their own attacks.

Their regeneration would buy them time.

"Hmmm... of course!" Kokkoro says. "It's his factory! This Created Territory is giving the Guardians regenerative capabilities! Lady Wakaba, perhaps you can reach the ceiling. I will focus on the walls."

With that, Kokkoro began her plans. But first, she, once more, performed her Union Burst Aurora to recover any lost health of hers and boost the physical & magic attacks of all allies and herself.

"I entrust you all with newfound strength."

With that, Kokkoro hangs close to the walls, but not touching them as she baits the Guardians into attacking these very walls. Should they be ready to target her, she would evade at impossible speeds to make way.

@Crow @Yun Lee @Takumi @Kaykay @CasterFight​

Even as the walls were shot at, it would ultimately do nothing. And no matter how many Guardians fell, they would always come back together, like clockwork.

Azel would suddenly feel something appear on his right hand, a strange symbol in red.

fate_zero___assassin_by_tseon-d5210jy.png

View attachment 3183

"You are now my Master, and I am now your Servant. Together, with everyone else, you and I can stop Mephistopheles and his Master!"

"Ohoho! I'd love to see you try! Only with a Noble Phantasm do you have a hope to stop me! But a weakling like you won't leave a scratch!"

"You're right." Margreet walked forward, undeterred by his words even though she agreed. "I'm not as strong as you, or any Servant, really. But unlike you, who only has machines and charred corpses at his disposal, I have friends! And we've all had enough of you, and will take you down as one!"

View attachment 3184

"I may not be as powerful as you, and I may not have anywhere near the magical energy that you do! But I will stop you dead in your tracks! This is the end, Caster!"

And then...Margreet began to dance.

latest

It was hypnotizing, watching her move. She truly was a beautiful woman, and her body moved like the finest art come to life. Fortunately, it seemed everyone was unaffected too much by her performance-everyone sans Mephistopheles, that is. He was fixated on her, unable to look away.

View attachment 3186

In awe, he could only whisper two words. "...Mata...Hari..."

As she finished her dance, Margreet needed only one word.

"NOW!!!"

@Crow @Kaykay @Takumi

---

"Oi, Yuuki!"

Kaito had shown up on the island, probably having died too.

"Quit screwin' around! Man up and get back on the battlefield! We need you out there!" And with that, he hopped onto the Travel Medallion and was gone.

@Crow

---

The Wizzrobes fell, each succumbing to the combined attacks of the group.

"Way to go, guys!" Link crouched on the ground, when suddenly an updraft appeared around him. Taking to the air, Link paraglided over Ganon, noticing a large golden circle that had appeared on his left side.

BeastGanon_3.jpg

Taking the Bow of Light, Link shot right in the center, and Ganon roared in pain. Fiery Malice shot out all around, and the next foes appeared: three Taluses. One of stone, one of ice, and one of lava rock.

Stone-talus.jpeg

Frost-talus.jpg

Igneo-talus.jpg

@Alex Azure @Gummi Bunnies @Lucky @Siege

---

The army of Guardians was soon reduced to nothing. Now would be a good time to aid Link, or to join against Clark.

@Gummi Bunnies @Siegw @York

Even as the walls were shot at, it would ultimately do nothing. And no matter how many Guardians fell, they would always come back together, like clockwork.

Azel would suddenly feel something appear on his right hand, a strange symbol in red.

View attachment 3183

"You are now my Master, and I am now your Servant. Together, with everyone else, you and I can stop Mephistopheles and his Master!"

"Ohoho! I'd love to see you try! Only with a Noble Phantasm do you have a hope to stop me! But a weakling like you won't leave a scratch!"

"You're right." Margreet walked forward, undeterred by his words even though she agreed. "I'm not as strong as you, or any Servant, really. But unlike you, who only has machines and charred corpses at his disposal, I have friends! And we've all had enough of you, and will take you down as one!"

View attachment 3184

"I may not be as powerful as you, and I may not have anywhere near the magical energy that you do! But I will stop you dead in your tracks! This is the end, Caster!"

latest

It was hypnotizing, watching her move. She truly was a beautiful woman, and her body moved like the finest art come to life. Fortunately, it seemed everyone was unaffected too much by her performance-everyone sans Mephistopheles, that is. He was fixated on her, unable to look away.

View attachment 3186

"NOW!!!"

@Crow @Kaykay @Takumi

miyTE7fl.jpg

"HAAAAAAAAA"

Kokkoro charges forward, before instantly vanishing. Assuming Caster could feel anything during his tranced state, he would feel two rapid spears pierce through him at impossible speeds from the back!

Once Kokkoro was visible again, she would be seen, both hands attached to the dual spears that cut through Caster's stomach. Instead of directly pulling them out, Kokkoro would slide the blades towards his shoulders.

"This is for Lady Nadeshiko- no, for all my friends, allies, and the ones I consider family! MEEEEPPPHHHIIISSSTTTOOOPPPHHHEEEELLLEEESSSSSS!!!!!"

@Crow @Kaykay @Takumi @Yun Lee @CasterFight​

"Oi, Yuuki!"

"Quit screwin' around! Man up and get back on the battlefield! We need you out there!" And with that, he hopped onto the Travel Medallion and was gone.

@Crow

"Oh, no more cooldown?" Yuuki asks as he follows, "didn't even realise it. Yeah let's go."

And so Yuuki found himself falling from the sky above Ganon's fight. He starts off by shooting a few Frost Arrows at the molten lava Tallus. If the Frost Arrows were successful in cooling it down, he would slide his Ancient Buzzsaw & his own sword against its skin to cushion his landing. Otherwise, he would do the same thing, but with the standard, rocky Tallus.

@Alex Azure @Siege @Gummi Bunnies @Lucky @Yun Lee @GanonFight​

"Way to go, guys!" Link crouched on the ground, when suddenly an updraft appeared around him. Taking to the air, Link paraglided over Ganon, noticing a large golden circle that had appeared on his left side.

BeastGanon_3.jpg

Taking the Bow of Light, Link shot right in the center, and Ganon roared in pain. Fiery Malice shot out all around, and the next foes appeared: three Taluses. One of stone, one of ice, and one of lava rock.

Stone-talus.jpeg

Frost-talus.jpg

Igneo-talus.jpg

Akane's mind called back to the time one year ago where she had early awoken one of these creatures, then to only a few days ago where she had, and fled from battle.

View attachment 3188
"I'm not running away from you this time! I'll show you what a Stone Smasher is really for!"

Akane dropped from her Paraglider flight and pulled out her Stone Smasher. She swung it in the air, bringing it down with the force of gravity upon the Stone Talus's chunk of ore!

@Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Lucky @Siege @Crow @Ganon Fight​

"Fall!"

She spared only a single breath for words.

With a beat of her wings, Wakaba took flight once more. Similarly to Kokkoro, she moved at speeds that were impossible for the naked eye to follow. The flames engulfing her didn't abate in the slightest while she soared through the air. She brandished her sword and with a white flash sought to take Caster's head in a single swipe, her flames threatening to incinerate what was left of the Servant.

@Crow @Takumi @Yun Lee

View attachment 3183

View attachment 3184

latest

View attachment 3186

"NOW!!!"

@Crow @Kaykay @Takumi

---

"Oi, Yuuki!"

@Crow

---

BeastGanon_3.jpg

Stone-talus.jpeg

Frost-talus.jpg

Igneo-talus.jpg

---

The army of Guardians was soon reduced to nothing. Now would be a good time to aid Link, or to join against Clark.

@Gummi Bunnies @Siegw @York

"Foolish monsters... I WILL DESTROY YOU!" Akuma roared.

View attachment 3189

"BEGONE!" Akuma roared.

View attachment 3190

If nothing went wrong, both the Ice Talus and Stone Talus would be obliterated, the Stone Talus gone thanks to Akane's aid.
@Yun Lee @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Alex Azure

"Now it's time to finish off Clark." Shallot said. "Anyone willing to join me?"

@Gummi Bunnies @York @Yun Lee

Completely stunned in his trance, Mephistopheles was easily torn down by the combined attacks of the two girls. His head flew off his body, and Kokkoro was able to slice the rest of him apart just as well. It was a grisly sight, but fortunately one that wouldn't last; Mephistopheles' body began to fade, ultimately disappearing. And with his death, the Guardians he'd crafted fell apart, broken husks devoid of Malice.

"Excellent work, everyone! Now we just have Ganon to deal with..."

"Hold on a moment!" Lee raised an eyebrow at Margreet. "Did he call you...Mata Hari?"

"Why, yes! My real name is Margaretha Geertruida Zelle, or Margreet for short. I didn't use my stage name, or my Assassin class name, since I was trying to draw as little attention as possible...being an Agent, and all."

Lee considered that a moment, and nodded. "Now I finally realize how you outlasted me as an Agent. Not even I can outlast a world-class spy..."

"Uh...thank you? Oh, but we should hurry, we need to get out of-" The Laboratory had vanished, leaving them all outside. "...oh. Problem solved!"

@Crow @Kaykay @Takumi

---

"RAAAAAUUUUGGGHHHH!!!" Kaito smashed the now cooled down Igneo Talus.

"My turn!!" Efi smashed the Frost Talus' ore deposit, using her Remote Bomb once Akuma had defrosted it. All three broke down, dropping all sorts of gems, and giving Link the chance to seal the second circle on Ganon's left side.

"We're going right, now! Get ready, everyone!" As they would move out, their next opponents appeared: three Hinox, or the cyclops creatures found on Eventide Island.

Hinox-botw.jpg

Blue-hinox.jpg

Black-hinox.jpg

@Alex Azure @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Lucky @Siege

"RAAAAAUUUUGGGHHHH!!!" Kaito smashed the now cooled down Igneo Talus.

"My turn!!" Efi smashed the Frost Talus' ore deposit, using her Remote Bomb once Akuma had defrosted it. All three broke down, dropping all sorts of gems, and giving Link the chance to seal the second circle on Ganon's left side.

"We're going right, now! Get ready, everyone!" As they would move out, their next opponents appeared: three Hinox, or the cyclops creatures found on Eventide Island.

Hinox-botw.jpg

Blue-hinox.jpg

Black-hinox.jpg

@Alex Azure @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Lucky @Siege

View attachment 3191
"These things are like the Stalnox, but less skeleton-y, right? Then we should try aiming right for its eye!"

Akane notched a Bomb Arrow into her Duplex Bow and aimed at the brown Hinox's eye.

@Yun Lee @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Lucky @Siege

"Hm."

FWOOSH!

tumblr_ncwrif8INP1r0d8nto1_400.gif

Out from the blue, the Drifter kicked off the grassy grounds beneath him and made a dazzling display of his powers. Suddenly, as if someone flipped a switch on him, the wasteland warrior was moving with a speed that shouldn't be possible for a sickly wanderer, his body engulfed in a blazing neon glow that cast off shimmering after-images of himself as he drifted towards the trio of Hinox lumbering in his direction. Once he was within range of both the green and red Hinox, Drifter buckled his legs as he dashed and launched himself above the Malice-empowered brutes, fanning his hands outward to brandish a hard-light sword in one and an ancient short sword in the other.

The Drifter vanished into a hyper light haze, becoming a moving blur of neon shadows and sparkling light that threatened to blind the cyclops that were watching. The Drifter found itself standing behind the two targeted Hinox, his blades held outward and his breathing haggard and strained.

Which, of course, he did.

In a single second, the six slashes the Drifter applied to the Hinox all registered at once as the hyper light shadows cast by his drifting suddenly vanished, swiping their blades across the legs, arms and eyes of both Hinox. The sizzling cuts exploded outward into a steaming mess of blood and cauterized flesh while the Drifter stood upright and spun the dual blades before sheathing them on either side of his waist.

". . .*cough*"

@Alex Azure @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Lucky @Siege @Yun Lee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back