Status
Not open for further replies.

All was over and done. The day was saved and Ganondorf was gone, sealed into his prison for another few mellenia.

"I am glad we are returning home to Astrum soon, Master. We can finally return to do that which we need to do, and see everyone again. The cooking here is great, but I missed the food at home."

Kokkoro turns to the others.

"Master Guy, Lady Wakaba... everyone, really. It was a pleasure fighting alongside you. I hope to see you again."

She turns away for a bit, tears visible from her cheeks as she does so.

Dsbtxgv.jpg

"... I will miss you all."

Yuuki smiles as he pats Kokkoro on the head.

"I have to say the same thing. Shallot, seems like you're choosing to be around Hyrule, I wish you luck, and I hope you beat Superman when you find him. Hakurei Reimu, I think you're pretty aggressive at times, but I'm glad you know how to control yourself. Kaito, Dell... you've guided us well. Jin..."

He walks up to the ronin and bows.

"... I do not believe the sands of time will allow me to forget you...

... and as for you, Nogi Wakaba..."

He turns to Wakaba with a smile.

"... I hope you find your purpose, and choose whether or not to be a hero again, and most importantly

n7JEFua.jpg

Enjoy Kagawa Life."

@Ver @Kaykay @Hida Tomonatsu @Siege @MelodyMeister @Yun Lee @etcetcetc​

Malice would always rise in the morning, just like the sun. But with it, Zelda and Link held hope that one day, they would be able to create a world in which such a thing would not have to be reality. It reminded Guy of his own fight, the journey he had once taken to forge a world that would not be bound to a scripture of predetermination. It gave the young man something to think on, how even despite the differences between every world, it seemed that there were some things that were constant everywhere, for better or for worse.

As Kokkoro approached him and some of the others around, Guy gave a smile and nodded, braving to even lean forward and wipe away some of Kokkoro's tears with his gloved thumb. "Now, now, don't cry, dear Kokkoro. All things come to an end, after all. Our paths have crossed up to this moment, but... now it's time for them to split apart once more. Besides, I still have a lot I need to do."

The blonde swordsman gave the hammer in his hand a pensive look, raising Mjolnir slightly. "This hammer really came for me... The call for something I needed to win against Clark. To do what I absolutely needed... It traveled across dimensions and willed itself back into existence for me. And now... I need to return the favor and bring it back to where it belongs..." He said, "It's the least I can do for it. And then after that... I've got people I care for waiting for me back home."

Turning to Wakaba, Guy cleared his throat briefly. "Like Yuuki said, I can only hope the best for you. Whether you wish to strive to be a hero again, if you can believe yourself to be one... That's something you have to decide for yourself, but for what it's worth..."

He gave a gentle smile.

"... Any world that has you protecting it would be in good hands."

@Crow @Kaykay

Epilogue

"Resolution"

It was all too much. The onslaught of attacks, the combined forces of everyone involved, it was too much for Ganon to withstand. Reeling with pain, a giant eye at the top of his head opened wide, staring into the soul of each and every person there. Once again, as before, you would feel the burning rage inside of you. The hatred. The Malice. You couldn’t look away, no matter how hard you tried to, and the rage burned inside, as if Ganon was trying to take control one more time, to influence you all. But it wasn’t going to work.

Zelda_02012017_00263.jpg

“Now, Link!!”

Once again, Link created an updraft for himself, flying up into the air. The Bow of Light drawn, he aimed and shot right into the eye. An ungodly shriek rocked the field, but Link wasn’t done. Drawing the Master Sword, he plummeted down towards Ganon, stabbing the sword into his eye. The ground began shaking violently, the dying screams of Dark Beast Ganon ringing in everyone’s ears. Link leapt down, leaving the sword for now. “Ready, Zelda?!”

“I’ve been ready for the past hundred years.” The princess walked forward, glowing with brilliant light. Ganon fell to the ground at this time, unable to stand any longer. As she approached the beast, Zelda began to glow brighter, almost blinding to the naked eye, and Ganon began to fade from a solid form, into some sort of cloud of Malice. As if to try and escape his fate, Ganon flew all around the sky, but it was no good.
Zelda raised her hand, where a glowing symbol on it became prominent: three golden triangles, joined together to make one. In front of her formed a giant ball of light, that grew and grew larger and larger, covering the entire field until Ganon could no longer escape it. The cloudy being began dissipating, until vanishing completely, the ball of light with him. The Master Sword fell, its blade burying into the earth.

The Demon King Ganon was no more.

---

“Clark...come on! You can join us, and-” Dell’s pleadings would be interrupted as a large ball of light surrounded them all, staying there for a good thirty seconds before completely vanishing in no time at all. No one would be blinded, but it was impossible to see anything but the light as it surrounded them. No one was harmed, but there would be something missing.

“Shit! Where the fuck did Clark go?” Dell tried to look for any trace of the Traitor, but he had vanished without a trace. “Damn it...we can worry about him later. Right now, let’s get back to the others. I don't know about you guys...but I think that light meant we just won."

---

Zelda dropped her hand down, breathing heavily, as Link retrieved the sword from its place. The night sky was calm, and serene, the only noise being the footsteps of those who’d fought Clark as they returned.

“Clark escaped,” Dell grunted. “But considering that light I saw, the bigger problem’s been dealt with?”

Zelda nodded. “Yes...if Clark is still in Hyrule, Link and I can stop him. The rest of you…”

“Be on your guard!” Lee cried, drawing an Ancient Arrow. Around them in the atmosphere, the Malice concentration began to in “If there’s still Malice, then Clark must be-”

“No, wait!” Zelda shook her head. “This is...normal, actually. The Blood Moon is about to rise, you see.”

“Eh? B-But we defeated Ganon, didn’t we?”

“We did, yes. But we didn’t defeat all the Malice in the world. It still exists without him.” Sure enough, a blood red moon could be seen rising over the horizon. It was haunting, even a bit frightening...but there was also something oddly beautiful about it. Comforting, even.

BotW_Blood_Moon_1.png

“Malice will always exist, I think. Maybe not as tangible as it has been...but it will always be there.” She looked to Link, smiling at him. “And we’ll be there to stop it, won’t we?”

Link smiled back, and nodded. “Without a moment of hesitation.”

latest

The Blood Moon rose into the air, turning the sky red for a moment and covering them all in a crimson light, before vanishing, leaving a beautiful full moon in its place. “It feels less like something to fear, and more like a natural phenomenon,” Zelda said in awe.

Link rubbed the back of his neck. “Uh I wouldn't go that far...I mean, it still raises monsters from the dead, so I do think we should fear it, still, y'know?” Letting Zelda enjoy the Blood Moon, he looked to the group around him. “Hey, guys. You uh...probably don’t remember me, but I remember you all. It’s good to see you guys again. Especially now, since you’ve all worked together so well this time. Without you guys, I really don’t think we could’ve stopped Ganon. So...thank you. I owe you all big time.”

“Psh, don’t even worry about it! All in a day’s work for the Luminary of the Coalition!” Kaito puffed out his chest, proud of what had been accomplished. "But...you sure you guys can handle Clark, just the two of you? If he's still even here..."

"The three of us can," Dell replied. "I decided I'm staying here in Hyrule."

Zelda blinked in surprise. "Dell...if you feel a need to redeem yourself for what you've done, Ganon was possessing you-"

"Psh, yeah, I know that. But I have more going for me here than there. I only have one friend, and he's probably doing just fine without me. Plus, I'm a technician back home, so I can probably fix those old Guardians back to their glory days. Hunting Clark's gonna be a piexe of cake!"

"Well, I'm definitely leaving," Lee huffed. "I didn't think I could ever miss Shanghai so much..."

Brook nodded. "Me too! My poor crewmates must be so miserable without my skull jokes and music!"

"I'll go back home to Numbani!" Efi looked up at Drifter. "Would you like to come with me?"

Margreet smiled at Azel. "My choice has been made since last night! I'll be going home with my new Master."

"And I gotta get back to HQ so everyone can be warned about that Fiamma guy! And I can let Haruma-er, Maki know that I didn't flake on her...but speaking of home...how exactly do we...get there?”

Zelda nodded. “Follow us to the Shrine of Resurrection,” she said. “We’ll travel on foot from there a ways to our final destination."

Said shrine would be on your Sheikah Slate, and with the push of a button, you would teleport for the last time.

---

As Zelda had said, it was a short walk down a pathway towards their destination. Link took a short detour to check on what was an abandoned campground.

“Oh look! He left a Baked Apple!” Link picked the snack up and took a bite.

“He?” Zelda cocked her head. “Who is he?”

“Oh...uh, just an old friend.” He looked ahead. “I can uh...tell you all about him later. But look! There it is!”

800px-BotW_Temple_of_Time.png

In front of them all was what looked like an old cathedral. Withered away over the years, it seemed to be in ruins. “That is the Temple of Time,” Zelda said. “It held great significance long ago in Hyrule’s history, but now is unfortunately no longer used much. But I believe it contains the power to return you home...or wherever else you wish. Just pray to the goddess statue, and I’m sure she will grant whatever you desire.”

tumblr_oms7qipLlB1w6o98to2_540.gif

“Once more...I would like to thank you all. You have saved our kingdom, our home, and have endured so much pain and misery. Perhaps now, we may all be able to find peace.”

So ends this tale of calamity and despair, of hope and renewal. Darkness will always abound, but along with it will light ever be present to vanquish it. Even in the darkest of times, light will one day return again, as it finally has for our heroes.

Now, go forth...and be the light your world needs.

The End

Cast List

@Alex Azure as Akane Owari (Danganronpa 3)
@Atomic Knight as Asher Forrester (Game of Thrones) and Teruteru Hanamura (Danganronpa 3)
@Crow as Yuuki and Kokkoro (Princess Connect! Re: Dive)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Shovel Knight (Shovel Knight) and The Drifter (Hyper Light Drifter)
@Donder172 as Agent 47 (Hitman) and General Grievous (Star Wars Clone Wars 2003)
@Gummi Bunnies as Nadeshiko Kagamihara (Yuru Camp) and Ellie Phimister (Deadpool)
@Hida Tomonatsu as Jin (Samurai Champloo)
@Jeremi as Linkle (Hyrule Warriors) and Fred Flintstone (The Flintstones comics)
@Josh as Superboy (Prime Earth DCU)
@Kaykay as Wakaba Nogi (Nogi Wakaba is a Hero)
@Krieg as Diana of Themyscira (Wonder Woman)
@Lucky as Peter Parker (MCU) and Peter Parker (The Amazing Spiderman)
@MelodyMeister as Reimu Hakurei (Touhou Project)
@Minerva as Selesia Upitira(Re:Creators) and Celica (Fire Emblem)
@Otto as Darius (League of Legends)
@Siege as Shallot (Dragon Ball) and Akuma (Street Fighter)
@Space_Candy as Thor Odinson (MCU)
@Takumi as Silque (Fire Emblem) and Azel Halgal (Otoyomegatari)
@Ver as Guy Cecil (Tales of the Abyss)
@York as Enu (RiME)
@Yun Lee as Kaito Momota (Danganronpa V3)​

Silque smiled, so it was finally over? Her smile turned slightly somber, however. Back home, a war waited, but if the Mother Mila stayed beside her she could set out and accomplish what she had left Noctis Island to do. Clasping her hands together, she turned to those that lingered for a moment.

"May you all have a safe journey, wherever you roam." With that, and a small farewell, she prayed to a goddess not her own, so that she could return home to continue the path the Mother laid out for her.

@Yun Lee @Minerva @Everyone

As for Azel, he held Margreet's hand, albeit a bit awkwardly. "I have one thing to do before we go." He told her before taking a moment to scout for Jin so he could tell the ronin goodbye. Who knows, maybe one day they would meet again? If so, hopefully it'd be under better circumstances.

@Yun Lee @Hida Tomonatsu

Epilogue

"Resolution"

It was all too much. The onslaught of attacks, the combined forces of everyone involved, it was too much for Ganon to withstand. Reeling with pain, a giant eye at the top of his head opened wide, staring into the soul of each and every person there. Once again, as before, you would feel the burning rage inside of you. The hatred. The Malice. You couldn’t look away, no matter how hard you tried to, and the rage burned inside, as if Ganon was trying to take control one more time, to influence you all. But it wasn’t going to work.

Zelda_02012017_00263.jpg

“Now, Link!!”

Once again, Link created an updraft for himself, flying up into the air. The Bow of Light drawn, he aimed and shot right into the eye. An ungodly shriek rocked the field, but Link wasn’t done. Drawing the Master Sword, he plummeted down towards Ganon, stabbing the sword into his eye. The ground began shaking violently, the dying screams of Dark Beast Ganon ringing in everyone’s ears. Link leapt down, leaving the sword for now. “Ready, Zelda?!”

“I’ve been ready for the past hundred years.” The princess walked forward, glowing with brilliant light. Ganon fell to the ground at this time, unable to stand any longer. As she approached the beast, Zelda began to glow brighter, almost blinding to the naked eye, and Ganon began to fade from a solid form, into some sort of cloud of Malice. As if to try and escape his fate, Ganon flew all around the sky, but it was no good.
Zelda raised her hand, where a glowing symbol on it became prominent: three golden triangles, joined together to make one. In front of her formed a giant ball of light, that grew and grew larger and larger, covering the entire field until Ganon could no longer escape it. The cloudy being began dissipating, until vanishing completely, the ball of light with him. The Master Sword fell, its blade burying into the earth.

The Demon King Ganon was no more.

---

“Clark...come on! You can join us, and-” Dell’s pleadings would be interrupted as a large ball of light surrounded them all, staying there for a good thirty seconds before completely vanishing in no time at all. No one would be blinded, but it was impossible to see anything but the light as it surrounded them. No one was harmed, but there would be something missing.

“Shit! Where the fuck did Clark go?” Dell tried to look for any trace of the Traitor, but he had vanished without a trace. “Damn it...we can worry about him later. Right now, let’s get back to the others. I don't know about you guys...but I think that light meant we just won."

---

Zelda dropped her hand down, breathing heavily, as Link retrieved the sword from its place. The night sky was calm, and serene, the only noise being the footsteps of those who’d fought Clark as they returned.

“Clark escaped,” Dell grunted. “But considering that light I saw, the bigger problem’s been dealt with?”

Zelda nodded. “Yes...if Clark is still in Hyrule, Link and I can stop him. The rest of you…”

“Be on your guard!” Lee cried, drawing an Ancient Arrow. Around them in the atmosphere, the Malice concentration began to in “If there’s still Malice, then Clark must be-”

“No, wait!” Zelda shook her head. “This is...normal, actually. The Blood Moon is about to rise, you see.”

“Eh? B-But we defeated Ganon, didn’t we?”

“We did, yes. But we didn’t defeat all the Malice in the world. It still exists without him.” Sure enough, a blood red moon could be seen rising over the horizon. It was haunting, even a bit frightening...but there was also something oddly beautiful about it. Comforting, even.

BotW_Blood_Moon_1.png

“Malice will always exist, I think. Maybe not as tangible as it has been...but it will always be there.” She looked to Link, smiling at him. “And we’ll be there to stop it, won’t we?”

Link smiled back, and nodded. “Without a moment of hesitation.”

latest

The Blood Moon rose into the air, turning the sky red for a moment and covering them all in a crimson light, before vanishing, leaving a beautiful full moon in its place. “It feels less like something to fear, and more like a natural phenomenon,” Zelda said in awe.

Link rubbed the back of his neck. “Uh I wouldn't go that far...I mean, it still raises monsters from the dead, so I do think we should fear it, still, y'know?” Letting Zelda enjoy the Blood Moon, he looked to the group around him. “Hey, guys. You uh...probably don’t remember me, but I remember you all. It’s good to see you guys again. Especially now, since you’ve all worked together so well this time. Without you guys, I really don’t think we could’ve stopped Ganon. So...thank you. I owe you all big time.”

“Psh, don’t even worry about it! All in a day’s work for the Luminary of the Coalition!” Kaito puffed out his chest, proud of what had been accomplished. "But...you sure you guys can handle Clark, just the two of you? If he's still even here..."

"The three of us can," Dell replied. "I decided I'm staying here in Hyrule."

Zelda blinked in surprise. "Dell...if you feel a need to redeem yourself for what you've done, Ganon was possessing you-"

"Psh, yeah, I know that. But I have more going for me here than there. I only have one friend, and he's probably doing just fine without me. Plus, I'm a technician back home, so I can probably fix those old Guardians back to their glory days. Hunting Clark's gonna be a piexe of cake!"

"Well, I'm definitely leaving," Lee huffed. "I didn't think I could ever miss Shanghai so much..."

Brook nodded. "Me too! My poor crewmates must be so miserable without my skull jokes and music!"

"I'll go back home to Numbani!" Efi looked up at Drifter. "Would you like to come with me?"

Margreet smiled at Azel. "My choice has been made since last night! I'll be going home with my new Master."

"And I gotta get back to HQ so everyone can be warned about that Fiamma guy! And I can let Haruma-er, Maki know that I didn't flake on her...but speaking of home...how exactly do we...get there?”

Zelda nodded. “Follow us to the Shrine of Resurrection,” she said. “We’ll travel on foot from there a ways to our final destination."

Said shrine would be on your Sheikah Slate, and with the push of a button, you would teleport for the last time.

---

As Zelda had said, it was a short walk down a pathway towards their destination. Link took a short detour to check on what was an abandoned campground.

“Oh look! He left a Baked Apple!” Link picked the snack up and took a bite.

“He?” Zelda cocked her head. “Who is he?”

“Oh...uh, just an old friend.” He looked ahead. “I can uh...tell you all about him later. But look! There it is!”

800px-BotW_Temple_of_Time.png

In front of them all was what looked like an old cathedral. Withered away over the years, it seemed to be in ruins. “That is the Temple of Time,” Zelda said. “It held great significance long ago in Hyrule’s history, but now is unfortunately no longer used much. But I believe it contains the power to return you home...or wherever else you wish. Just pray to the goddess statue, and I’m sure she will grant whatever you desire.”

tumblr_oms7qipLlB1w6o98to2_540.gif

“Once more...I would like to thank you all. You have saved our kingdom, our home, and have endured so much pain and misery. Perhaps now, we may all be able to find peace.”

So ends this tale of calamity and despair, of hope and renewal. Darkness will always abound, but along with it will light ever be present to vanquish it. Even in the darkest of times, light will one day return again, as it finally has for our heroes.

Now, go forth...and be the light your world needs.

The End

Cast List

@Alex Azure as Akane Owari (Danganronpa 3)
@Atomic Knight as Asher Forrester (Game of Thrones) and Teruteru Hanamura (Danganronpa 3)
@Crow as Yuuki and Kokkoro (Princess Connect! Re: Dive)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Shovel Knight (Shovel Knight) and The Drifter (Hyper Light Drifter)
@Donder172 as Agent 47 (Hitman) and General Grievous (Star Wars Clone Wars 2003)
@Gummi Bunnies as Nadeshiko Kagamihara (Yuru Camp) and Ellie Phimister (Deadpool)
@Hida Tomonatsu as Jin (Samurai Champloo)
@Jeremi as Linkle (Hyrule Warriors) and Fred Flintstone (The Flintstones comics)
@Josh as Superboy (Prime Earth DCU)
@Kaykay as Wakaba Nogi (Nogi Wakaba is a Hero)
@Krieg as Diana of Themyscira (Wonder Woman)
@Lucky as Peter Parker (MCU) and Peter Parker (The Amazing Spiderman)
@MelodyMeister as Reimu Hakurei (Touhou Project)
@Minerva as Selesia Upitira(Re:Creators) and Celica (Fire Emblem)
@Otto as Darius (League of Legends)
@Siege as Shallot (Dragon Ball) and Akuma (Street Fighter)
@Space_Candy as Thor Odinson (MCU)
@Takumi as Silque (Fire Emblem) and Azel Halgal (Otoyomegatari)
@Ver as Guy Cecil (Tales of the Abyss)
@York as Enu (RiME)
@Yun Lee as Kaito Momota (Danganronpa V3)​

Akane Owari Epilogue
The End of Hyrule's Peak Calamity

Akane breathed a sigh of relief.

This was over. Almost. All that was left was to go back home, right? The day was saved. Even though Malice still hung in the air and replenished every Blood Moon, Link, Zelda, Dell, and even Shallot were here to protect Hyrule. Likewise, despair still survived in her home universe. Although its Remmants had been cleansed, as long as hope survived so too would despair. Vice versa, hope would survive amidst despair. Her home had the Future Foundation to protect it.

But what of other worlds? Akane held a feeling in her gut that more tragedies such as this would happen. Perhaps that's what the Coalition Kaito worked for did. She thought, maybe that's something she could work for, too. But could she say goodbye to her classmates and friends?

View attachment 3203
"Hey, Teruteru, could you do me a favor? Let Hinata and the others know that I'm alright. I don't want them worrying about me, but I'm probably not gonna come home for awhile."

Without waiting for an answer, Akane went to grab the attention of the Luminary of the Stars.

View attachment 3204
"Kaito-kun, do you think the Coalition has room for another Hope's Peak Ultimate?"

@Atomic Knight @Yun Lee

So that was the end. She never thought it'd be so simple. Her misguided attempt to protect Hinata seemed ridiculous now that they had actually managed to take down Ganondorf. What had she been so scared of? Though she had to say despite how stupid she'd proved to be, it was better this way. There was no way she would have wanted her fears to have been proven right. In a sense, she'd wanted to be found out and proven wrong all along.

With a long exhale, the spirit of Daitengu left Wakaba as she sheathed her blade. Turning to the others as they gathered in the aftermath of the battle, she gave a warm smile.

"The pleasure was mine, Kokkoro. If anything, I can't help but be grateful you were willing to fight with me at all."

She extended her arm for a moment as Kokkoro turned away, but eventually decided against it as the two guys tried to cheer her up. She didn't want to overwhelm the girl after all. Instead she turned to Yuuki and nodded.

"I'll do my best, to be a hero and protect and enjoy the Kagawa life Hinata and I cherish."

However, Wakaba couldn't help but feel a strange sensation from his words. As if somehow, the Nogi bloodline would bear a surprise in the future. It was probably nothing. Probably.

In any case, the next to speak to her was Guy. Strictly speaking they'd begun on opposite sides, him being an agent and her a traitor and all, but he had forgiven her much like Yuuki and the others did and ended up fighting on the same side. His words were similar to Yuuki's, but after everything that had happened she appreciated all the affirmation she could get.

With another nod, Nogi Wakaba placed her hand over her heart, as if swearing an oath.

"Yes. I will do what I can for what's left of my world. For the sake of all of you guys' faith in me, I promise I won't let you all down. I know we all have our worlds to get back to, and all different kinds of things we have to do for our futures, but..."

Her hand relaxed and fell to her side. Stepping forward, she pulled the group of them into a hug.

"I'm glad we were able to adventure together, even after everything I did. I'll absolutely return the favor. I promise. Good luck in everything you do, Kokkoro, Yuuki, Guy."

@Crow @Ver

tumblr_p893wjFiqL1xp4ruao8_100.png

❝ A-Already? ... I was hoping we could try to spend a little time before leaving! It's like one of those rare chances to camp in a place like this! Trying all sorts of food and seeing all the pretty scenery! ❞ Nadeshiko teared up a bit when she realized that it was getting close to that time. After going through all of that, a little camping detour sounded pretty nice before they would end up going separate ways. As if she were being backed up, Kerokero the frog happened to pop up from her coat pocket, perfectly fine despite all the danger they were in not too long ago.

❝ As much as... sticking around for a bit sounds nice, I have stuff to handle back home. ❞ Ellie didn't really know what to say at this time, considering that she wasn't the type to say goodbyes.

@ppl @iunno who to tag lmao

Epilogue - Reimu Hakurei

Reimu sniggered a bit when she heard Yuuki. Aggressive? Her? They hardly belonged in the same sentence. Reimu thought that Yuuki meant dutiful instead. Still, she couldn’t deny she wasn’t the least bit quick.
“Sorry about what I did earlier, Wakaba. Killing is still killing, and that applys to the death penalty. But yeah, Thanks for the compliment, Yuuki. I hope you see you all soon, but I have to go, I have to go back home. I’ll pray for all of you, to make a safe trip back home.”

After saying that, she closed her eyes and smiled.

And she was back home.
————————
Reimu was back in the position she had been last time: taking a nap on the floor in a fetal position. Had it all been a dream? All those adventures in Hyrule?

No. She felt something under her blanket, and all the memories came back. Her windcleaver was by her side, and fortunately, so were the rupees. Yes! She was going to be rich! The rupees were gems after all, and if she sold them, then she could finally get out of poverty! Even rebuild the shrine!

All her dreams came falling down when a girl entered. The girl was young, couldn’t be more then fourteen, and yet, she was dressed as a shrine maiden, a proper shrine maiden uniform unlike Reimu’s.

And the hair. The girl had a hime cut that was shoulder length, and two thick strands of hair were in red hair tubes just like Reimu. In fact, the girl had hair that was just like hers, only straighter, shorter and neater.
However, there was one thing that made her look shocked. The girl’s hair was purple.

Reimu once had the same shade when she was younger. She wasn’t sure about the intricate details, but she once heard that the Hakurei shrine maidens had purple hair when they were younger, and then it grew into a more normal colour like brown or black when they matured and aged.

But wait, if the young girl dressed like that, and had that hair, then...

“Ah! A bake-danuki! How did you get in here?”
Reimu stared at the girl as she took out her spell cards and ofuda. The girl was pointing at her, as if she was a yokai. Clenching her teeth, Reimu swiftly stood up and glared at the little shrine maiden.

“My question is why YOU are dressed like that. I’m the shrine maiden, not you. You know me, Reimu Hakurei, shrine maiden of paradise.”
The girl jumped back, and she went pale when she heard the name. She held onto her gohei like a security blanket. Stuttering, the girl replied.

“But I’m the shrine maiden, Hitomi Hakurei. Reimu disappeared without a trace a long time ago.”

She couldn’t believe it, it couldn’t be. Reimu pushed her way past the frozen girl and went outside the shrine, before she flew up to see what was going on.

What the girl said was true.

Gensokyo was different. The human village was larger and more populated then she had ever seen it, and the part of the Forest of Magic that was near it was cut down, so the forest had grown further away and became even more isolated. The Bamboo forest was also darker and isolated, and there were new buildings near the village, big ones at that.
Gensokyo had changed.

The girl flew up behind her, and Reimu turned around to face her.
“Listen, ‘Reimu’, I don’t want to hurt you, but you can’t disguise yourself as a shrine maide-”
Reimu shut her up by throwing a few charms at her, and had her spell card by her side. That was probably enough to convince the little girl.
“No, you listen. Tell me this, I’ve been away for a while, I know that. But what happened while I was gone...Actually, how long have I disappeared for?”

“No way...you even have charms and her spellcards...Well, uh, when Reimu disappeared last year, everything was chaos for a while, and the barrier wasn’t being maintained and..threatened to collapse. Miss Yukari had to find a new shrine maiden, and since I’m related to the bloodline, I was chosen as the new shrine maiden.”

So that was it, Reimu couldn’t see that she was lying. And Hitomi was dressed up and equiped with everything. So the shrine maiden of paradise was replaced, all because she was gone for a year.

Replaced. Reimu had trouble comprehending it. She wasn’t usually upset, but..

The girl seemed empathic, and flew closer to her.
“If you are Reimu..I’m sorry. I’ve know what happens to the previous shrine maidens once their someone succeeds them, and I’ve heard about your mother.”

Mother..

Once, when Reimu was still little, and the yokai were big, she had a mother. Her mother was strong, but was struck down by a yokai who destroyed the shrine one day. Reimu saw it herself. As her mother lay wounded, Yukari came to her, and took her somewhere else.
She remembered the gap yokai coming to her and comforting her. She remembered Yukari speaking to her.
“A Hakurei shrine maiden’s life is short and lonely. When someone succeeds you, then you too, will join your mother.”

Gah, worthless, painful memories of the past. She had to focus on the present.
“So, then, where do I go?”
“Um..I’m afraid that once Yukari finds you, you’ll be gaped away and never return. There isn’t any use in another shrine maiden running around.”
That didn’t sound so bad. Yukari would find her, and then she’ll spend the rest of her days with the other shrine maidens...

Surprisingly, Reimu found that despite everything, she didn’t want to go yet. But was there really a way to change the system? Of course there was! She was the shrine maiden, a job with high authority, she can convince Yukari and the other sages to let her live with everyone else!
That was what she thought, in a brief moment of hope.

...Deep inside, she knew it couldn’t happen. Gensokyo was in a constant state of balance. Burn a few houses to the ground, everyone will continue with their lives, A incident occurs that threatens the existence of Gensokyo, and it will be resolved and life will return to normal.

Inevitably, her life will return to nothing substantial soon as well.

The former shrine maiden flew away, with no destination in particular. All she wanted was a place to hide, for Yukari to never find. Where would that be? Reimu let her heart follow her instincts. They usually never failed her, and they shouldn’t this time.

She found herself at the entrance of the Forest of Magic. Why didn’t she think of that? This was where all the hermits and loners lived, since humans aren’t able to survive in the midst of poisonous mushrooms unless they were able to cast spells like her.
And the person that could be most considered a friend was living in there. That was right, Marisa would let her live in that little cabin, and she wouldn’t be found out.
dl.php

Reimu had made her decision.

She walked deeper and deeper into the forest, and never came back.

dl.php
Ending 02 - Normal End

Guy Cecil: Epilogue - Out of the Abyss

After settling Thor's body in a coffin, laying it to rest along and returning Mjolnir to him, the rightful owner, Guy shipped it off to sea, wondering if the sheer power of Mjolnir will give power back to the God of Thunder, just as it did for Guy. This was all he could do now. That power did not belong to Guy Cecil, or anyone in his world, after all. This was only the least that he could do.

With that, he finally returned home, to where he belonged.

For all that he might have changed over this journey, it didn't seem like the world around him changed at all. Everything was still the same. The sky was still blue, the sun was still bright, and the grass was still blowing in the wind. Finding himself in a vast stretch of open plains, all by himself, the blonde adventurer sat down atop a rock, gazing across the horizon. There wasn't exactly much to do. In fact, it was refreshing that he found himself... with little to do.

He had a lot of time before even considering returning to where Luke had made his stand. Before even thinking about meeting back with Natalia and the others. He knew he should take this time to relax, appreciate everything he'd gone and suffered through.

And that was when he remembered something.

Gathering his bag and digging through it, Guy fished out the box of cake that he'd made with Clark, way back when the event had shortly begun. He never did really finish it, did he? He may as well now. Taking out the fork that came in the box as well, he eagerly ate it. Just a man and his cake in the middle of nowhere.

Once he had finished, Guy put the box back into his bag and stood up, pocketing his hands as he looked upon the sky.

A6b_LA5_T.gif

"... Pretty long way for a shortcut. Huh, Luke?"

. . .

- F I N -

Peter and Peter Epilogue- Sometimes Home is where.... detour it is.

The younger of the two Spider-men was happy to be going happy, so to say he was saddened when he prayed and wound up in a weird space between was not good. He looked around and noticed the other Peter was here. Where they going to be involved in another incident already. He looked over at a man in a cloak.

" I'm sorry about not exactly returning you home, but in the time you were away, well, something happened in your world and let me just explain as simply and gently as possibly. If you return back to your world now with the weird way the passage of multiverse is, you will not be alive for long. Thankfully, I know a place you can reside while you wait. "

"
That's great and tragic for the kid and all, but what exactly does that have to do with me?" He asked.

Rift sighed and rubbed his temples. "
To put it simply, it was impossible to separate you two when making the portal, but if you want to go home and go back to your life of wallowing in self-pity, be my guest. Or you could do something more," he said.

The older Parker paused and looked back. "
I'm listening to the something more," he said.

"
That's great, my friend will explain when you get there," he said, moving his hand and making a portal to Avalon under their feet.

Epilogue - Farewells

Mantis gave everyone her thank yous and farewells as she led Oichi to the statue. Placing her hand on Oichi's head the Celestial Madonna used her mental powers to give her some comfort before both of them headed back to their respective worlds.

Linkle meanwhile gave everyone a thumbs up. "Good job everyone! You'll be great heroes yet!"

Fred just scratched himself on the head. "Ain't got time for being a hero, I need to get back to my family. I hope they haven't forgotten about me or anything..."

Making his way towards the statue closing his eyes and his mind only filled with images of home and his family. When he opened them again he found himself back on a familiar sidewalk, next to a familiar house. "Wilma!" Not waiting for a reply he barges into his home and looks around. "Wilma!" He shouts again before hearing sounds coming from the kitchen.

"Fred?" In front of Fred was his wife looking as beautiful as ever. Fred went in for a warm embrace and a kiss. "F-Fred, were have you b-?"

"I'll tell you everything,"
He said still holding Wilma. "Now I just...I just want to hold you." And so he did home again with his wife in his arms. What more could he ask for?

-Nadeshiko Kagamihara Epilogue-
"Laidback Camp ~ Other Memories"

After a short but enjoyable last camping trip over at Hyrule, Nadeshiko found herself back at her original campsite near the lake. Just the way that she remembered it before being whisked away. Almost like she woke up from the most surreal dream, yet she was convinced that all of that really happened. That was when she heard a croak come from her jacket pocket. Oh right, Kerokero was still with her! If that was the case, then the events in Hyrule weren't a dream after all.

❝ Kerokero, we went through a lot of fun back there... but I think I should let you go now. ❞ Nadeshiko figured that keeping a pet frog after all of that wouldn't be for the best, affirming herself to set Kerokero free once the frog croaked again. Carefully placing it on the ground, she watched as the frog sat there for a few moments before hopping off. If it wasn't for having Kerokero with her, she wouldn't have realized that all those events with all those people in Hyrule were real, and that it wasn't a dream.

Her phone buzzed at that moment, having Nadeshiko check to see it was a message from Rin. Oh! So she was showing up after all, and with stuff that they could cook for dinner!

While remembering all the fun and hardships they went through, the pinkette noticed that her portable stovetop went off, apparently losing gas fuel by the looks of it.

tumblr_p71epuoLpu1whalq7o3_100.png

❝ Oh, I ran out of gas... ❞ She mumbled as if telling herself that. A few moments to let that register into her head. ❝ Wait no, I RAN OUT OF GAS! ❞ Just how was she going to cook dinner for herself and later Rin if the stove had no gas to operate on!? It was a long shot, but maybe some of the local campers here might have a spare for her to use! Getting up from her lounging chair, Nadeshiko went over to the nearest other campsite in the area. Surely there was someone else here, reading a book while lying down on the floor with a blanket mat spread out on the ground.

❝ Um, hello ma'am? Er... ❞ She spoke up, unsure on how to open up conversation with this woman. Something about her seemed distant, noticing how empty this woman's eyes appeared. She figured that maybe this wasn't the right person to ask, thinking that she was wasting her time.

❝ Never mind, I'll lea- ❞ ❝ Is there something you needed? ❞ Before she could move on with her search, the woman responded to her finally, putting her book aside once she placed a bookmark on where she left off.

❝ Y-Yeah... I was wondering if you have a spare gas tank. I... er, ran out of gas in mine, and I can't get the stovetop to work without some. ❞ Explaining herself, Nadeshiko shyly stood there, twiddling her thumbs. She didn't get much of a response out of the woman, who seemed to gain that distant look again. She sure spaced out a lot in the span of a few minutes, but she appeared to shake that distant feeling off as the woman walked over to fetch a gas tank for Nadeshiko.

tumblr_inline_mwtnepkiA71s43kjo.jpg

❝ Here. This should be good enough. ❞ The woman smiled as she held the gas tank over to the pinkette, who took it happily.

❝ Thank you miss! You're the best! ❞ Nadeshiko beamed with her eyes sparkling a bit. For a moment, she found herself a bit interested in the necklace the other woman had, it was a simple necklace with a single blue crystal.

❝ It's from my sister. ❞ The woman spoke up, confusing Nadeshiko with how strange the comment was from out of nowhere. ❝ The necklace... I mean. She said that it was specifically made for me, especially by how beautiful it looks, so... ❞

❝ Wow, your sister is awesome! Um, I wish I had a necklace like that, but then yours wouldn't be so special if I had the same one. Oh! I'm Nadeshiko Kagamihara, by the way. ❞ As the pinkette went on, she wouldn't notice the strange pained look in the woman's eyes, as if she were reminded of something. Before it would become noticeable, the woman hid that pain as Nadeshiko looked at her again.

❝ Ah... Penelope Dormi, nice to meet you. ❞ She managed to greet the younger girl back, and before they would continue the conversation, Nadeshiko's phone buzzed again.

❝ Oh my god she's almost here! I gotta meet up with Rin! H-Here's my phone number if you wanna talk more, Penelope! ❞ Nadeshiko bowed a bit to Penelope while handing her a scribbled note with her number on it. She then ran off, leaving Penelope by herself at her own campsite. It was silent, being met with those painful memories again.

tumblr_inline_mwtnhc7Anj1s43kjo.jpg

❝ Right... I wish you were here too... ❞ Penelope gave a distant look at the reflective lake water in front of her, grasping the blue gemstone of her necklace tightly between her fingers.

❝ Isn't that right? ... Blake... Rin... ❞

-End-

Silque Epilogue: Mother Mila's Embrace

The moment Silque returned, she wasn't conscious for long, having returned to wherever the Bandits had brought her, she had startled one into knocking her out cold once she appeared before him suddenly. How long she was out for, she wasn't sure.

"Hey..."

Huh?

"Hey."

Was the Earth Mother calling to her?

"Wake up."

Wait, there were other voices she could faintly hear...and this one sadly didn't sound like Mother Mila if she thought about it.

latest

"Hm..." Came the small groan from the Cleric as she began to come to, opening her eyes she blinked as she was face to face by a rather interesting band of folks, one in particular with green hair that held his hand out to her. It seemed the Bandits had been taken care of. Huh.

"Are you alright?"

tumblr_ovis3mXFqr1r4l7oro1_500.png

"Oh! Where am I?" She blinked, before smiling as she took the hand that was offered. "Ah, thank you..."

"I'm Alm, we came because we heard there was a Maiden kidnapped by Bandits. We're in the Thieves Shrine."

She had a feeling this was the person Mila set her on the path to meet. The one who could save Zofia from the war.

There was a small scoff from what looked to be the only girl amongst the party, a muttered grumble under hee breath about Alm holding Silque's hand or something another. It didn't discourage the Cleric one bit however.

I'm home again, Mother, so please keep walking this path with me. she thought, taking the time to get to her feet with Alm's help. She'd have some explaining to do about her situation, because she could practically see the questions burning in his eyes on why a Priestess was way out here.

"I'm Silque, and I'm on a mission to deliver something important called Mila's Turnwheel to someone from Ram Village who might help Zofia in the coming days." She smiled.

"Mila's Turnwheel?" was the first inquiry, and there were a few exchanged looks, before green eyes returned to her, and she held out the item in question. The item that could change their future, along with the boy before her no doubt.

I wonder...did the Mother intend for me to end up in that odd land with Lady Celica? Maybe it was a test to strengthen me for what's to come... she mused somewhat sadly to herself. She didn't know for sure if Celica came back, because she didn't stay too long, but she won't let anything like that time in Hyrule happen again if she could help it.

As for now, she had her own world that needed her.

End.​

Yuuki & Kokkoro Epilogue
Connecting Happy

Yuuki & Kokkoro walk alongside the beach when they return to Astrum

yseY4tO.png

"I'm glad to be home, Master."

"As am I, Kokkoro."

"You know Master, I never knew you had the confidence to talk outside our guild so much."

"Wait, I was talking that whole time? No wonder everyone understood me."

"You didn't even realise, Master? I knew you were still learning, but that is something I never knew," Kokkoro laughs.

Silence ensues, the only thing breaking it were the great waves across the horizon and the occasional seagull squawking.

"We have a long way ahead, Master. You, me, Pecorine too."

"Indeed. Hey, don't you think we should greet the old Pecorine?"

ieV9r9z.jpg

"That's a gr- woah! Master! What are you-"

Yuuki princess-carries Kokkoro and runs into the distance.

"To the Guildhouse! Don't want to keep Pecorine waiting, now do we! Let's see what she has in store for our return!"

"Master! You're going too fast! Slow down! Ahaha!"

More adventures await.

9XY5nB3.png

See you next time.

~FIN~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back