New User Call me Min

Minion

Salutations fellow writers! I am Min. A friendly whatchamacallit. Who is looking forward to creating some fun adventures. By creative means.

To who I am
Human. Pet owner. Artist. Coffee drinker.

Writing Style
I typically use the third person when writing. First person upon request. I can write anywhere from 3 to 5 paragraphs. Sometimes more when inspired. When conversations are invloved between characters, I tend to write less but nothing under 3 paragraphs. Everything is also proofread and edited before posting.

Topics that I Enjoy
I have a great deal of favorites. And I also have a few things listed just to try them out. If you spot anything you like feel free to message me!

Fandoms -- Free range not strictly based
  • Skyrim
  • Maximum Ride
  • Mandalorian
  • Dinotopia
  • Warrior Cats ( never read the books )
  • Percy Jackson
Animals/Mythical Creatures
  • Wolves
  • Unicorns
  • Dragons
  • Shifters
  • Dinosuars
  • Werewolves
  • Pokemon
  • Foxes
Settings/Timeslines
  • Modern/Supernatural
  • Post-Apocalyptic
  • World Building
  • Ancient Eras
  • Already Created Worlds
  • Fantasy
  • Alternate Universes
General Stuff
  • Wolf Shifters
  • Superpowers
  • Royalty
  • Pirates
  • Greek Mythology
  • Survival
  • Magic
  • Suspense
  • Action
  • Adventure
  • Romance ( fade to black only )
  • Crime/Mystery

Welcome to STC. This is quite an extensive list, I'm excited to see it. It has been so long since I've seen someone mention Maximum Ride, holy cow. I loved those books, but I don't think I ever finished the series. Anyway, we're excited to have you!

Thank you for the welcome!!

Yes Maximum Ride is a great series. I personally haven't read the last book either. I own all the books besides the last one. Haven't gotten around to purchasing it yet. Kinda of afraid to officially finish the series off :x

I have also never read Warrior Cats but my daughter tells me all about them, so it’s like I have read them by proxy. XD

Anyway, welcome fellow newbie! I hope you enjoy your time here!

Thank you for the welcome!

Lol same. My friends were all into warrior cats. So, I have enough knowlege to get me by. Thanks to them talking about the series almost non stop. Though not enough to surivie an actual warrior cat rp. I mainly just want to rp something with cats. So, I figured why not

Back