New User Can I say Hello?

Aveqetura

Hello to everyone. I am not an English speaker. I'm not a talented writer, but I'm always learning new things.
I am female and I am 43 years old. Age is no joke at all.
I signed up here because I'm looking for a role play partner.
I am looking for a partner for a possible role play male / male relationship or female / male or for omegaverse A / B / O universe.
If anyone is interested, please let me know. You can ask questions within the limits of common sense. I'll try to answer.

I generally like the romantic genre (scented candles, flower petals, good music, etc.). I don't like horror at all. No violence, murder or too much mystery. I don't know if I'm good at adventure or fantasy, but I generally want to learn.

Welcome to STC. I'm a bit curious about your style of romantic genre. Is this hallmark romance, or is this hollywood romance? I'm always curious about romance because it is something I have tried to expand upon, but it tends to be a bit of an elusive subject for me and thus my terrible definition of romances. I'm sure there are other genres of romance. What kind of male character are you looking for?

Also, do check out the member guide. It provides wonderful instructions on how to get approved quickly and it gives you a brief oversight regarding the kinds of things that you may be ale to find here on STC. Let me know if you have any questions. I'm usually hanging around.

I like the romantic Hallmark and Hollywood type. In my romantic vision, it means cute, syrupy, something full of many kisses, something that evolves into an intimate relationship.
I don't know if I have a masculine preference. I like to be dominant, but not exaggerated. I rather like the protective, delicate kind, which doesn't speak ugly, rude, doesn't apply violence or other weird things.
I read the guide and I'm not a person in a hurry to get approval. I have been through such approvals and I have waited as long as it takes.

About my writing style… Here's how I can write as a female character:
In the small town of Roseamunde, everything was quiet. The small town looked bohemian to Erin. For her today was a day like any other in her life. She woke up in the morning, got dressed in a flowery dress, put on some comfortable slippers, and then ate something and drank her morning coffee. She left her modest house and went to the flower shop she had inherited from her grandmother.

The flower shop was her world. Although at first she didn't like it and didn't know what to do, now that place was her "home." She loved flowers, she loved to make beautifully arranged bouquets and to exchange a good word with different clients. The store she owned was not far from her house, so she arrived quickly. She opened the flower shop in time, for a new order of flowers had arrived. She check the delivery invoice, the goods, then pay for the order. She made sure to put the newly arrived flowers in large pots full of water and then entered the store to wait for the first customers on that day.

It didn't take long and her store opened and the same mysterious man came in and bought a bouquet of flowers every day. There was always another bouquet, with other flowers.
"Hello sir!" she greeted him politely. "What flowers do you want your bouquet to contain today?" she asked him.

And here's how I can write as a male character:
Tom Warren had his car repair shop in a well-kept neighborhood with good-looking exterior. It was a well-stocked workshop with all sorts of mechanical parts designed to make his work easier.

One day, towards the end of the summer, Tom woke up early in the morning and after solving his emergencies and eating something, he went to his workshop to get the car repaired. Today was the day his client came to pick his car from the workshop.

It didn't take long, and his client arrived, carefully inspected the car, tested it, and then thanked the mechanic for the repairs and improvements, and then paid his fee. After the customer left, Tom sat down on a bench by the workshop.

He looked around and thought there was too much silence around him. It was so quiet, it was as if he had foretold something bad. He hoped that another client would come to his workshop that day, and if no client came, he would not see much trouble in that.

As if too much silence had harmed him, suddenly the crackling of wheels, horns, and other sounds that did not bode well it was heard nearby. The sounds were not far from where his workshop was, but they were not yet of concern to him.

I better put them on, because I'm often told that my style doesn't match other people's style.

I also hope to find it with all my heart, but lately I'm pretty often ignored and everyone seems to run away from me.

Can I post a request with some ideas I have or do I have to wait a while?

Uhm, i don't know what you mean? And how are people running away from you? Maybe you are misinterpreting them - That said, Have you joined the discord of the forum? Most people are chatting there... Also we all are really busy with our lives, speaking from experience, and maybe forget to answer?

And if your account has been approved you can create your own RP... Or if you want you can join mine, plenty of space even for your ideas there... though things can get into the fantastic realm pretty easily. Unless you specify otherwise. Though it is a supernatural/sci fi themed RP.

Give it a look, and let me know if your interested - whenever you have time to give it a read.

This is the main Story of the universe of the game
This is the more on the point Bulletin Board description.
Here is the framework of the game.

Old women's explanation:
- communicate with the partner;
  • develop the basic idea;
  • a favorable compromise is reached on both sides;
  • I open the topic and post the first replay and then I not receive any answer or I am told that my style does not match my partner's.

That's why I put the samples on how I write. As for the invitation: too complicated for me. Besides, I don't do well in the fantasy genre.

There is absolutely a place to post your interests and see if there are other like minded folk. Also, how often do you like to receive replies from people? How long do you like posts to be? Is a post approximately the size of your writing sample acceptable?

There, I had to go look for the appropriate area to post such things as role play requests. Use this link, https://www.storytellerscircle.com/forums/bulletin-board/.

Also, waiting is not the recipe for getting approved. The approval process is based on involvement. So far, I have only seen posts in your introduction thread here and that is not generally considered sufficient for approval. I would encourage you to look around and post in some other areas, such as the forum, creative writing area, and bulletin board.

To be more precise: I can write 2 or 3 paragraphs. My answers generally depend on my partner, the quality of a replay, and other conditions.

My time zone: I'm from Romania. I can write every day. I have plenty of time to answer, but don't ask me why I have so much time.

Thanks for the link provided. But I don't know if I'll be able to post there because the announcement is clear: as long as I'm not an approved member, I can't post in the role play area.

I'm still registered on a site that has the same approval system as here, but here it seems more complicated to get approval than there.

Back