Interest Check Can I search for partner?

Aveqetura

I'm looking for a partner for one or more role plays. It doesn't matter if my partner is a female or a male.

A few minimal things about me:

- I don't know how many years of experience in rp I have, because they were not continuous;
  • I like to communicate a lot with my partner;
  • I can write around 200 words or more, depending on my condition and inspiration;
- I don't like to be abandoned in the middle of the role play;
  • I don't like violence in a text, BDSM practices, bondage, spank, erotic tools or something like that;
  • I like romantic things, sweets;
  • I like the relationship between two characters to evolve into intimate scenes;
  • I like to find synonyms to describe the intimate parts of a body, but this isn't a letter of law;
  • I don't like vampire characters, ugly or hideous creatures;
  • I can write a replay every day or even twice a day (For my time zone: I'm from Romania).

I am convinced that after long discussions between the partners, favorable compromises can be reached on both sides. Because… why not? ... Life is made of compromises. A few ideas:

M / M (A / B / O universe)

- an alpha alone has a car repair shop; one day, in front of his workshop, a damaged car is abandoned, and inside it is an injured omega; alpha takes care of the injured omega and a relationship is born between the two.
- a middle-class omega, who has a college / university scholarship, falls in love with his classmate, a rich alpha who thinks he has everyone at his feet.

M / M
- a junior student needs meditations in mathematics because he can't handle it and a senior offers to meditate on it; the two tease each other a lot, but realize that they have fallen in love with each other and take the next step in their relationship.

F / M
  • a girl from a rich family is forced to marry a man as rich as her from another family as rich; her future husband is much older than she is and dies before coming to the altar on her wedding day; so that the other family - of the man - does not lose the agreement made, replaces the dead person with his younger brother; during the marriage, the two fall in love with each other.
  • the owner of a flower shop falls in love with a man who buys flowers from her shop every day;
  • a secretary falls in love with her boss.

M / M or F / M
  • a person who is hunted falls in love with the person who hunts her.
  • a person who paints, falls in love with the person who is his model for his painting.

We can try to collaborate. You don't have to like any of my ideas. If you have a good one, we can talk. I'd love to help you.

The topic of interest was revised as follows:

I am no longer interested in:
- a secretary falls in love with her bos;
- the owner of a flower shop falls in love with a man who buys a bouquet of flowers from her shop every day.

I'm still interested in:

Omegaverse (A/B/O universe)
  • a lone alpha owns a car repair shop and one day meets an omega who comes to repair the car at his workshop, and the two fall in love with each other;
  • a middle-class omega, who has a college / university scholarship, falls in love with his classmate, a rich alpha who thinks he has everyone at his feet;

M/M
  • a senior student needs meditations and falls in love with a junior student who meditates on him;
  • a singer and a dancer both of them from the same band falls in love one with another.

F/M
  • a painter falls in love with the model he paints;
  • a girl is forced to marry a man much older than her and at the altar, on the wedding day, she "wakes up" married to the much younger brother of that older man, and the two fall in love with each other.

New ideas:
  • a girl is called to read her grandmother's will; in order to be in possession of the immense fortune left to her, she must renovate an inn, a mini-hotel or something similar; a mysterious man comes to her aid; that men is not interested in her fortune; the two work side by side and fall in love with each other;
  • an alpha and an omega meet accidentally and fall in love with each other;
  • two rivals in the pastry shop, they have to make a team in a contest and they fall in love with each other;

- a pianist has to accompany a singer; the two end up working together and fall in love with each other.

I'm still interested in:

(A/B/O universe)
- a lone alpha owns a car repair shop and one day meets an omega who comes to repair the car at his workshop, and the two fall in love with each other;
- an alpha and an omega meet accidentally and fall in love with each other;
- an alpha is an architect; he wants to design a house and needs an interior designer; meets an omega designer and the two collaborate on the alpha project; as they work together, the two fall in love and realize that they are soul mates;
- an omega enters without realizing the heat and is caught by a group of alpha who want to take advantage of him; in the gang is also an alpha that will jump to the aid of this omega, taking him under his protective wing; alpha rescues him from that gang and takes him to his home, where he helps him get through the heat; the two begin a relationship and fall in love.

General ideas (not F / F)
- a singer and a dancer both of them from the same band falls in love one with another;
- a painter falls in love with the model he paints;
- a girl is forced to marry a man much older than her and at the altar, on the wedding day, she "wakes up" married to the much younger brother of that older man, and the two fall in love with each other;
- a girl is called to read her grandmother's will; in order to be in possession of the immense fortune left to her, she must renovate an inn, a mini-hotel or something similar; a mysterious man comes to her aid; that men is not interested in her fortune; the two work side by side and fall in love with each other;
- two rivals in the pastry shop, they have to make a team in a contest and they fall in love with each other;
- during a show, a ballerina suffers an accident that affects her career; after healing and recovering, the ballerina does not give up dancing and trains various dancers; she focuses on competitive dances; secretly wishes to take part in such a competition; the arrival of a talented dancer in her classes makes her to train him; the two train together and fall in love.

New ideas:
- a rich alpha is very interested in an omega from the same social class as him; when omega refuses his advances, alpha stages a prank and omega is accused of something he didn't do; an ex-officio lawyer, also alpha takes over his case; over the course of time, the two fall in love with each other and become a couple;
- a girl and a boy, neighbors grow up together and attend the same school and high school together; they are best friends; when he tells her that he has entered college, she does her best to be in the same college with him; the two live in the dormitory, with the rooms next to each other; the girl sees the boy in the company of another girl and suffers, realizing that she had fallen in love with her boyfriend; she confesses her love to him, but he rejects her, seeing her as a friend, not as a lover; but when he is ill, she takes care of him, and the boy realizes that he was the only person who cared for him; the two eventually become lovers, then husband and wife;
- he is a famous fashion designer, very young, popular, in vogue; she is the best rated model and works for him; she has a fiancé; she and her fiancé have a car accident, and after a long operation she can no longer be a model, because she will be lame all her life; he, the fashion designer who is secretly in love with her, proposes to her to become his wife; she refuses him, saying he takes her as a wife out of pity; will the creator be able to show her that he loves her sincerely and that he does not want her as a wife out of pity?;

- in order to get rid of a man who makes unpleasant advances to her, a woman appeals to her best friend to pretend to have a relationship with her, not knowing that the friend is in love with her; the woman falls in love with her best friend and the two eventually become husband and wife.

Back