The Evrensel Conflict Canon Claim

latest

"I am the Great Angel. I will destroy all evil."

Name: The Great Angel

Series: Tenkuu Shinpan

Canon: After being carried away by an Emotionless Mask in Chapter 213, presumably to get patched up

Abilities:
Some examples include: being massively faster than regular humans, angels and even other strong angels; creates shockwaves with his stronger attacks; fast enough to catch a Mosin-Nagant bullet mid-flight, and strong enough to use said bullet in a later fight by flicking it hard enough to act as a bullet fired from a rifle; easily tosses away a car thrown at him, with one hand; slaps M4 rounds out of the air; dodges a Mach 9 railgun projectile at the last second (although injured in the process), but returning to fight again (almost fully healed) half a day later.

For an extended list, click here.

Equipment: The Justice Bo (Justice Staff), a weapon resembling a large metal rob that is seemingly extremely durable.

Last edited:
latest

"Not trying to enter here was the right decision. Because if you did... I would have killed you."

Name: Dealer Mask

Series: Tenkuu Shinpan

Canon: Chapter 212, after leaving the battle with Miko Mask.

Abilities:
Some examples include: being extremely fast (even faster than the Great Angel, as he had trouble following her movements); super strength (throwing a car effortlessly); superhuman physiques and perception; advanced combat tactics and skills; limited control over self

Equipment: A M4 carbine with a vertical foregrip and what seems to be an ACOG sight.

The angel will need some nerfing thats for sure. Even Vegeta aint that powerful. Speed seems a bit overkill to be honest on both of the chars. theres no real need for that much speed. EG: dodging railgun rounds.

Dealer mask also is far too fast honestly.

my suggestion would be reducing their speed a bunch or if you want to keep the sped balance it out by taking away some physical strength. im aware theyre cannon claims but you can always modify them a bit.

@Agent Puncake

well thats what a nerf is Pun. some clearly overpowered things get reduced in this case like you mentioned the physical boosts. theyre simply too much.

Back