The Evrensel Conflict Canon Claim

latest

Name: Col Mael Radec

Series: Killzone 2

Canon: Boss Battle - Before the Fight with Sev and Rico

Abilities (This includes the character's skills): Able to cloak himself with invisibility for short bursts of time.

Equipment:
An M32 combat knife, a StA-3 light machine gun, an StA-18 pistol, an Arc Rifle, a LS-13 shotgun, a VC-1 flamethrower, a VC-21 boltgun, a StA-X3 multi-shot launcher, a StA-5X Arc Cannon, a jetpack, a Teslite grenade, a frag grenade, his teleportation and cloaking device.

Last edited:

"At the end of the day, if I'm stronger than you, and if I'm faster than you, then I can kill you! And that is better than anything money can buy!"

Name
Isaac Gates AKA Felix

Series:
latest

Canon:
Pre Season 11, so before his debut in the show.

Abilities:​
  • Expert in combat​
  • Expert marksman​
  • Near perfect accuracy​
Equipment:
Armed to the teeth with a two pistols, a sniper rifle, throwing knives, and grenades.

RoAn6.png

"If I was one'a your men, I'd shoot myself!"

Name:
Qrow Branwen

Series:
RWBY_logo_red.png

Canon:
Sometime during Volume 3

• Expert fighter/combatant​
  • Enhanced speed/agility​
  • His semblance brings misfortune to anyone he meets, friend or foe. Though usually causing nothing major, it still is a burden that he must carry with him.​
  • He can transform into a crow at will.​
Equipment:
Qrow's weapon of choice is a scythe. It has the ability to retract so it can fit on his back with no issue. Much like Ruby's scythe, Crescent Rose, it also acts as a gun, with two shotgun barrels hidden beneath the blade.

250px-Ganondorf_SSB4.png

"Resistance is futile."

Name:
Ganondorf

Series:
legend-of-zelda-logo.png

Canon:
Taken from between Ocarina of Time and Twilight Princess.

• Super-Human Strength​
  • Flight​
  • Super-Human Speed​
  • Teleportation​
Equipment:​
  • Triforce of power​

Last edited:
"Time to take charge!"

159172.png

Name: Ying, The Blossom

Series:

Paladins_Logo_Final_Dark-CotR-860x280.png

Canon: After
Battlegrounds

Abilities:

Ying is a support champion able to heal allies from a distance through her Illusions. Her Illusory Mirror fires very fast beams of energy and also allows her to Shatter her deployed illusions, causing them to seek enemies and explode to deal damage around them. Her Dimensional Link permits her to switch places with her illusions, allowing her to quickly reposition herself. Ying's Ultimate ability, Illusory Rift, applies a strong healing buff to all of her allies, that also allows her movement skill to also teleport to an ally's current positions.

Skills:

Illusory Mirror

Shatter

Dimensional Link

Illusion

Illusory Rift

Background:

A talented young spellcaster, Ying is a master of illusions and trickery, able to befuddle her opponents with bewildering misdirection. That same magic can also soothe the minds of her allies to ease their suffering and mend their wounds. She made good use of those skills to escape imprisonment by a bandit king and during her days as an adventurer afterward.
When the Magistrate began its campaign of conquest, subjugating the Realm in an attempt to restrict the use of magic by the common folk, she felt it was her responsibility to join the fight against the tyranny.

Tau5.png

Name: MTF Tau-5 ("Samsara")
Team Lead: Irantu
Other members: Onru, Nanku and Munru

Series: SCP Foundation

Canon: Post-neutralization of SCP-2970 (aka post-Samsara)

Abilities: Created from the flesh of a dead god, the team members of Samsara is able to be repaired and rebuilt upon death, usually with the uploading of previous, up-to-death memories. However, this process requires a dedicated facility. Members of Samsara are effectively superhuman, having higher speed, agility, stamina, reaction time, strength, intelligence, etc. They are also usually equipped with cybernetic implants and enhancements that protect them against both conventional and thaumaturgical threats. They have a very minor healing factor.

Equipment: Cybernetic implants, built-in 5.56x45mm machineguns, integrated flamethrowers, enhanced standard MTF gear (ballistic vest, helmet, protective combat layer, combat knife, pistol, grenades).

They're there, right below the name of the MTF.
Team Lead: Irantu
Rational Operative: Munru
Impulsive Lancer: Onru
Killer Maniac: Nanku

Last edited:

"Perhaps the world can wait just one more week while I speed through that game..."
Name: Vert / Green Heart - The Console Patron Unit of Leanbox, the Personification of the Xbox Console.

Series:
neptunia-logo.jpg

Canon: After the events of Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;birth 2: Sisters Generation.

Abilities (Note that these abilities fall under the category of Re;birth 2 on the Wikia, and these are used by both her human form and her HDD.):

Skills and Attacks:
Sylhet Spear
Rainy Ratnapura
Purpurascens Burst
Kinestra Slash
Brain Steep
Assam Link
Terai Division

Transformation / Hard Drive Divinity: Green Heart

Hard Drive Divinity (HDD) is the ability of a CPU to transform and access their full power through the utilization of Share Energy. Share Energy is generated through people putting faith in their CPU, and this grants them their strength, speed and all the attributes that make CPU's powerful.

Equipment: Partisan (Used by both human and HDD forms)

"I'm IF! A gust of beautiful wind that blows through Gamindustri!"
Name: IF

Series:
neptunia-logo.jpg

Canon: After the events of Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;birth 2: Sisters Generation.

Abilities:
Demonic Inferno
Demon Comet Slash
La Delphinus
Green Noah
Tech Support

Equipment: Silver Claw

Back