Chronicles of The Omniverse Archived Caprica City: Imperial Aschen Ministry of Defence

Big Brother

Grand Confessor
as written by barney_fife

The Office of Minister of Defense; Helene Chaska
Caprica City

Following the phone calls between the Ministry and Admiral Grayson, and Chaska and Ambassador Dreylock, Chaska now had to deliberate on exactly how to proceed regarding the situation with Tech Con in Westeria City.

The Minister pondered for a moment before she reached for her telephone, dialing the main directory, she listened to the voice on the other end.

"Operator..." The Voice replied.

"Yes, get me Fleet Command, Chairman Inviere." Chaska replied.

"With whom am I speaking?" The Operator asked.

"Minister Chaska." Chaska answered, and then the Operator replied. "One moment please."

After a brief pause, Chairman Inviere's voice registered on the other end. "Minster, I was expecting you to call, the Datalink's reporting a fleet deployment to Valore, what's transpired?"

"Turn on the news." The Minister replied, making a face. "Ambassador Dreylock has reported that the TNG is seizing Tech Con en masse, it's only a matter of time before they make a move on Tech Con's facilities. There's too much classified information there for the TNG to get their hands on. I need you to update Admiral Grayson's orders. He's to seize the facility and repel any TNG advance on the property. Securing Tech Con properties is Admiral Grayson's number one priority."

The Chairman nodded.

"I'll disseminate his new directives into the Datalink."

Chaska nodded. "Very good Chairman, Admiral Grayson is to use any means necessary, even if he has to burn the facility to the ground."

"Very good, Minister." Inviere replied, before she hung up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back