"Captured." 1x1

//So, this roleplay has already started, we're just going to go from PM to posting on here.
The guard rolled his eyes. "Room." He pointed upstairs.
Mercy stood there. "No, I'm not-"
"I said, go to your room."
Mercy glared at him, then gave in and went upstairs.
For a while, she tossed a ball in the air, throwing and catching it over and over again. Her thoughts were mostly mad- but she was also planning to get out. Not very efficiently, she realized.
Hmm... I could break everything? No, I'd fail dreadfully at that. I could... Murder everyone? Nah, not me. What can I do...? I should get that man back. Yes, he'd probably know what to do.
She sighed, tossing the ball higher. It hit the ceiling, making a distinct thump noise. She smiled, hoping it annoyed Atlas.
Apparently, it did, because angry shouting came from downstairs, and now there were footsteps. Mercy looked at her arm, and nearly jumped up with joy.
She was invisible for once.
Atlas burst in. "What-" He frowned. "Where are you?"
Mercy grinned, and began walking slowly towards the door.
And of course, a board creaked underneath her foot and Atlas whipped around. "What's going on here? Mercy, I will kill you."
Mercy flew down the stairs, not caring the noises she made. Ironically, he didn't either, because more shouting erupted from the stairway.
She looked around, then spotted the door, leading to the small bit of outside she was allowed. Mercy ran outside, looking around. Maybe I could call for him?

Last edited:
Back