Casper Smithhaven's Application to Join

Casper

--Character Sheet--
Name:

Casper Archaven

Gender, Age:
Male, 22 years old

Role (Family):
Casper is a Luin, who hails from the Geraldi Provence. Casper is a weapons/armor smithy. He is certainly not the best, but he strives to get better with each piece of metal he forges.

Appearance and Personality:
Casper is about 6 feet tall, he is a burly fellow, He weighs approximately 100 kg (220 lbs) Most of his weight is the muscle he has built up with his craft, however he does have a gut from all the great food his wife cooks him. You can never tell his true skin color because he is always covered in soot and ash. Casper is a lively man, he likes to laugh and make jokes, even while he is hard at work, he would say, "If I can't have a little fun while I'm doing this what's the point right" Casper's face is always black with soot in as but you can see his bright blue eyes, and tints of red and gold in his ashy hair. Casper's wife is Jessica, she is a fantastic cook, and loves to bring him a hot lunch everyday, Casper's favorite is Wild Boar.

Strengths and Weaknesses:
Casper is a weapon/armour smith. His weapons are of above average quality, but if you went into the bigger cities, you could probably find better gear. Casper is an average fighter, pretty much just enough to hunt occasionally, and defend himself. Casper loves a hardy laugh, a cold brew, and a warm meal, Those happen to be his favorite things. Casper strives to better his work, and you can tell that he pours his heart out into his work. His weaknesses are that sometimes he doesn't take things as serious as he should, and he doesn't know when to shut up, it has gotten him in trouble a few times.

History or Backstory:
Casper's entire family were miners, but he always wanted to do something different, when they went into a larger town to buy goods, Casper saw a blacksmith and immediatly asked at age 8 to become his apprentice, however his father and the man denied Casper of that, Not only was he too young, but Casper was scrawny and weak. Casper built up his strength and at age 14 returned to the city and became the man's apprentice, at age 17 he met the love of his life Jessica, who was selling food at a stall nearby, it took many months to woo the young lady, but at age 2o he was married, and now was working in his own smithy, in his hometown where he was raised. He makes most of the new pickaxes that are used in the mines now, even his father has admitted that his pickaxes are better then the old ones, they seem to hit the earth harder with less effort.

Last edited:
Solid App. My main concern is his last name, which is super cliche (to his occupation). Not necessarily a huge issue, and maybe you can even go so far as saying that it was because of his name that he became a blacksmith. Personally. I'd change it.

Since our Guardians rn are approaching rural Geraldi Villages, so we might be able to arc your character into the story even as stages as early as right now.

Other than that, accepted. We are all looking forward to working with you.

Made a change in the last name from Smithhaven to Archaven. I'm not sure exactly how he would deal with a Guardian in his shop, I think he would give a person a fair shot, money is money

Made a change in the last name from Smithhaven to Archaven. I'm not sure exactly how he would deal with a Guardian in his shop, I think he would give a person a fair shot, money is money
Cool. Welcome to the RP

How do I get started? I'm a little new to this I thought maybe make a shopkeepers post of some kind

Last edited:
I also highly highly advise you to join the discord channel. It is our most efficient way to deal with plot development and character interactions

Back