Ame Damnee Cathedral of Eden

Kian

Humanity's Stargazer
The massive Cathedral of Eden stands directly in the center of the central hub atop the hill of New Eden. The well-defended fortress-like structure is located near the Warden's Keep, allowing it to be protected with the best security in the city. Grandiose and imposing, it looms over the city, allowing all to bask in its exquisite design and decor. Within the cathedral, halls are lined with statues as scholars and priests tend to their duties. The center of the complex lies a large open plaza with small gardens and exotic plants along with a small pond where scholars relax and study in the peace of nature. In the deeper bowels of the cathedral, the Library of Eden holds the largest and most valued collections of knowledge in all of the city as well as Aditi's Plume, heavily guarded with a vault-type door, Wardens, and highly proficient magic users. Students and teachers of magical arts can occasionally be seen heading towards their classes or back towards the residential zones.

Last edited:
Uriel played by Astaroth, standing by the Cathedral with Micheal, played by OmniversalRPer

The archangel stood by the Cathedrals doors, a young child in his arms. His outer wings brushing the ground and proyecting shadows over the walls as he looked towards the main street with those emeralds he had for eyes.

He had known this but still, he couldn't help but to shed a tears for the good man. The kid had asked him why he cried, and Uriel, for once hadn't answered. Maybe it was his mother who should explain him these kind of things, like death. He'd miss the brave soldier, member of the warden and now, former leader. He was also worried, as Raakshados was to be in charge now, on his own. And that man... just had a glint in his eyes, something that made Uriel shudder. Something he didn't like at all, it promised danger

The child looked confused and feeling as if he had just made Uriel sad. With a sudden motion he took the paper helmet off his head and clumuly put it on Uriels head. "I'm sorry i made you sad mr'Uriel, but you'll be ok with that helmet right ?" The child believing the helmet was good luck ever since Mr' Uriel showed him how to make it, and his mother putting a nice little ruby in the center.

Brutus Magnolia - Approaching the Cathedral's Exterior

As Brutus and Rhiannon made their way through the city, Brutus considered what the two must look like to the casual observer. Must be a regular beauty and the beast situation, and this was pretty much the best Brutus could probably ever look. He had considered shaving his beard this morning, but that only raised memories of the first, and as of now last, time he attempted it. Those scars took weeks to heal, besides he was in enough of a hurry this morning, no reason to add more stress.

Once the two made it to open plaza, they took a brief detour into one of the gardens, Brutus' nose twitched at their aroma, but years of exposure to Rhiannon's various perfumes have dulled his reaction to the smell. He looked around to gauge how people were reacting to the events, not many had made it to the Cathedral yet as this was to be the final destination of those Wardens but he could tell that the people who were around were on edge.

He could see a mother comforting her crying child under the shade of a tree, the sight sobered his mood. "Wonder how many children must have lost a parent yesterday... how many spouses lost a partner?"

@RyunaSiege

Rhiannon - Streets outside of Cathedral of Eden, District of Avalon

Rhiannon frowned softly at the sight of the various states of sorrow they saw on their way to the Cathedral. It tore at her heart and made her wish to comfort them as she saw mothers doing for their children, “Too many,” She told him softly as she thought of something she could do, “When we get back to the shop would you like to help me make a few crates to be filled with stuffed toys?”

Even if she wasn’t the same as them any more she wanted to be a source of joy for the humans that mourned around them. Her blue eyes were sad as she glanced up at him. She didn’t care what people thought of them together. The female couldn’t count the times she had helped him or him her.

Brutus Magnolia- Streets outside of Cathedral of Eden, District of Avalon

Brutus looked into her blue eyes and smiled. She always knew what to say to melt his heart. Her generosity to those who would shun her if they knew her true identity was one of the many traits he loved about the vampire.

"I would love to." He couldn't stand to see her eyes so sad so he pulled her into a hug. "We need to be strong for them, be the proof that things can get better. So come on lets see a smile." He let her move so that he could see her face.

Last edited:

The female was always surprised when someone touched her. Even if it was in an adoring way. The feel of his warmth surrounding her made her wrap her own tiny arms about his waist. She nuzzled her face into his chest just breathing in the scent of him and the life giving blood that pulsed below the surface. For once she was very thankful she had feed heavily the night before.

As he allowed her to move she gave him a soft and charming smile as she let a hand move from his back to his chest so it was over his heart. She was conveying that she was grateful for what he had done for her. Several times now when it was too dangerous for her to go out or when she was just forgetful about feeding.

Uriel played by Astaroth. Standing by the Cathedrals doors
The childs words didn't fail to put a smile on Uriels face, and he chuckled, leaving the helmet on his head. " It's not you that is making me sad Micheal.. sometimes things that are beyond our control just happen, and it's okay to be sad. So don't worry about me. " he told the youngling. " But if you want to make me less sad... keep your helmet, it suits you more " he said. Holding the kid with just one arm and putting the helmet on his head. "There you go"

Micheal straightened the helmet and beamed at the old Angel. "Thanks mr'Uriel!" His facing having an innocents only a child could have.

In the distance a multitude of shining colors came into view looking as if a living rainbow came down from the skies and took the form of a person. On closer inspection the figure was clearly a female angel with short beautiful wings made of crystals, wearing regal light-blue and black armor that looked strong yet easy to move in. Her face was beautiful and having a golden Tan with one scar going down her left eye somehow making it more dazzling to look at along with her long golden hair and Amber eyes. Though her face was clearly somber and in deep thought as soon as she spotted the two at the entrance her face seemed to light up just a little.

Micheal Saw her and his smile widen as he suddenly jumped from Uriel's arms "Mommy!!" Her ran towards her and was greeted by an embrace as she lifted him up in the air as if he was nothing more than a feather.

Her face was no longer serious as she put on a big smile that seemed to make the youngling laugh more. "One of my names. Crystal Queen, Also world greatest mom, and greatest tickler!" She than tickled him causing him to laugh even more the sight seemed a little tone def to some but also like a refreshing bit of optimism that was needed. After she was done she picked him up in her arms and walked towards Uriel. "Thank you again for looking after him teacher." She said with a half-bow.

Last edited:
Vrah- Warden, Streets outside the cathedral
@RyunaSiege @jrusso20

Vrah made his way through the town, he could see the top of the cathedral from where he was at, he really didn't want to go to the funeral he was always awkward in these types of situations, he much rather just avenge the fallen.
The under dressed man caught a familiar scent as he got closer,now two familiar scents, he wanted to smile but it seemed inappropriate as he passed by others who where morning the loss of their loved ones. He could clearly hear his hunting buddies voices, he felt like concealing his scent and trying to sneak up on them, but once again, probably inappropriate considering the situation, can't blame an animal for their impulses. Vrah quietly walked up to Brutus and Rhiannon, he saw them caressing one another moments ago " Hey, so this is a funeral right, not a wedding? " It was a bad joke, Vrah was full of them, he said it quiet enough, hopefully, that only the two of them would hear. " Sorry, this kind of thing makes me weird. "

ACTIVE, REACTIVE EVOLUTION ABILITIES.
- Enhanced senses: Hearing, smell, touch, taste.
-Enhanced reflexes: Cat like reflexes, able to maneuver in ways seemingly impossible for a human.
-super dense bone structure, 3.53 g/cm3 ( density of diamond. )
REASON FOR ADAPTION.
being a warden, Vrah is highly suspicious of random attacks on New Edan, as well as himself.

Last edited:
Brutus Magnolia - Streets outside the cathedral

The two quickly separated at the inclusion of the new voice. Turning to face the direction it came from, Brutus snarled at the Warden for the interruption. Vrah was a friend and Brutus respected the hell out of his abilities, but damn it, that human has some horrible timing. "Can't have one good moment in this city can I?" He muttered under his breath.

Regardless it was good that he showed up, he and Rhiannon both had questions regarding the Warden's response to this attack. He decided to keep quiet and let Rhiannon ask the questions, not wanting his now soured mood to cause him to put his foot in his mouth.

At the sound of someone’s voice or rather the question asked the vampire twisted from the wolf’s grasp to put on a little display, “Vhal~!” She chimed joyfully as she closed the short distance between herself and the Warden. The female cupped his right cheek in her hand and looked him over clearly trying to assess how he was. Her blue eyes stared up at his.

In all honesty she would have been blushing but she didn’t have the ability to do such things unless she feed on humans. Which she didn’t as she didn’t want word getting around that the was a vampire in New Eden. It would put her on the chopping block for sure, “How are you? The others of your company?”

Her questions were asked softly and with much care. She had watched this boy grow up so to speak. His family frequented her shop. Only by fate’s wish had they not thought it too odd she didn’t age like a normal human. They assumed it was a gift from some god or other. It was only through Brutus that the man before her --an enemy of her kind-- knew what she was and was her friend in the end.

Vrah- Warden, Streets outside the cathedral
@RyunaSiege @jrusso20

It couldn't be helped, a smile stretched across Vrahs face, others may have lost their friends and family, but he was happy and thankful he still had his. " Brutus, I think a better time awaits us in the forests where our prey resides. But yes a good time can be found in the city as long as i don't come and ruin it. " Vrah let out a laugh but quickly composed himself, looking around he saw a few faces stare angrily at him... being a Warden he was the last person that should be laughing at a time like this.
Upon hearing the cheerful Vampire and her placing a hand on his cheek he unintentionally gave her the largest smile he could " Hello Rhiannon, i am... well, we are all alive, so that makes me thankful. And now i have you and Brutus here with me so the only thing that could make my day better is a hunting trip with the both of you. " He had indeed known Rhiannon since he was a small child, she was always kind to him and his family. Brutus he had known for not as long but for a good time, he was from the same place as his father and that happened to be the place he was taken away to for months at a time to hunt. He began to think what if something was to happen to these two, and his family, he could not accept such a thing could happen. " I hope we move the avenge these deaths, and protect the rest of our people. I would lose my mind if this happened to my loved ones... "

-Enhanced reflexes: Cat like reflexes, able to maneuver in ways seemingly impossible for a human.
REASON FOR ADAPTION.
being a warden, Vrah is highly suspicious of random attacks on New Edan, as well as himself.

Last edited:
Uriels eyes widened slightly when he was referred to as teacher, again. He smiled softly at the woman and walked towards her, his big wings brushing the ground after him. "We've been over this, many times!, There's no need to call me Teacher anymore, really... just call me Uriel. " He asked her, but the good woman still didn't seem to be about to change her ways, though. He couldn't say he hadn't tried. " As always, little Micheal behaved like a dream, no trouble at all, and he has advanced a lot." He explained, not touching the topic of the elder Wardens death. Not yet anyways.

Brutus sighed and let a smile appear on his face. He just couldn't stay mad at his drinking partner when he said heartwarming things like that. It was the main reason why he felt comfortable revealing his true form to the hunting club, with Vrah there, he knew he wouldn't be judged as a daemon. Same went for Rhiannon when he reintroduced the two, not knowing that they had been long time acquaintances, it was the drawback of being the youngest of this odd trio to be sure.

Brutus approached the shorter man and shook his hand. "Good to see you Vrah. Though if you've already seen what I saw done to those wardens, you might want to pull your excitement back." His disposition sobered again. "Whatever it was that did this, its no joke, and its still out there. I could smell that something was off while hunting last night... the forest reeked of death." His icy blue eyes pierced Vrah's "What do you mean by 'hoping we avenge the deaths'? Have the Wardens seriously not made a decision about this yet?"

Rhiannon frowned slightly as she heard the words from the male. At least him and his people hadn’t been apart of this massacre. She supposed it was that they were hunters that they found themselves trying to figure out if things were becoming unsafe for them to leave and do what they needed to survive. It made her stomach tighten slightly, “Regardless. I do pray that you think reasonably about what you are saying.”

She was the oldest by a good hundred years or so. She hadn’t seen a war but she knew all too well what it looked like and what it did to have many people lost in a short span of time. A disease had ripped through the human population in her early years of being a vampire. It’s toll was ungodly at the time. She didn’t know the numbers yet but she was sure that she would eventually as many soldiers came to her shop to have their uniforms repaired. She sighed softly as she closed her eyes.

“Be careful what you say,” She warned as she glanced about at the humans. She popped the fabric of her parasol up so she could shade herself from the growing sunlight. While it didn’t bother her much she didn’t like taking the chance of becoming injured by it either.

Ratchel's smile was cocky but in a playful way. " Not really news to me. I mean he is my little trouper." She nuzzled his hair causing another giggle fit. She put him down near a bench. "I need you to stay right here for mommy. i need to talk to mr'Uriel about something important."

Micheal looked a little sad it's been at least 2 days since he last saw her being a super cool Warden. But he relented thinking he would have plenty of time later. "Ok mommy" He beamed causing her to smile.

Ratchel went back to Uriel with the same smile on her face, but when she looked behind her shoulder to see if her son could notice her, he was just sitting on the bench playing with his helmet. She than tuned to Uriel with a melancholy smile. "I knew some of them you know..... good people."

Last edited:
Vrah, Streets outside of Cathedral of Edan.
@RyunaSiege @jrusso20

Vrah looked up at Brutus with hunger in his eyes, " It is good to see you to Brutus, death is nothing to fear my friend, she comes to caress us all in her cold embrace." Vrah looked off toward the Cathedral, the hunt was like a drug to him, whatever had done this to his fellow Wardens must be some of the most dangerous game he could hope to find, the best prey to hunt is another predator. " I do not know what the plan is yet, but be ready to defend yourselves and your home when the time comes, I have a strange feeling that whatever killed the wardens plans on continuing its carnage. " Vrah felt a familiar sensation creep through his body, it was the same sensation he got as he hunted an apex predator, the feeling of fear telling him that the situation was extremely dangerous.... this sensation was excitement. After hearing Rhiannon warn the two to be cautious of their words Vrah thought maybe they should go to a different location, he was beginning to feel uneasy in this setting anyway. " My friends, why don't we leave here and go to the outskirts to get away from all this sadness, it is depressing. "

REASON FOR ADAPTION.

Brutus nodded in understanding at the man's speech. When the two first met he shared Vrah's devil may care attitude, living for the rush of adventure and the thrill of the hunt. Time, however, changes people. Through fortunate meetings one could find their whole perspective changed, and that's certainly what happened when Brutus discovered that there was another demon in New Eden. As Rhiannon warned them to watch their words, he understood why he didn't share Vrah's acceptance of death. Brutus had something to live for, a dear friend he wished to protect, and he wouldn't be able to do that by carelessly throwing his life away.

These introspective musings were never Brutus' strong suit, so when the human suggested they head to the outskirts, Brutus welcomed the change in scenery. "Fine with me, no hunting for me this time I'm afraid. Rhiannon managed to make me look respectable for the first time in my life. Don't wanna ruin all her hard work." He winked at the vampire to assure her the joke was at himself not her, as far as he knew, Rhiannon was incapable of making a bad dress. "Is that ok with you Rhiannon?"

Uriel sighed, he still was smiling, though, his smile was now sad and his expression was sour.
"They were all brave knights, I knew every single one of them, most since they were born... " he admitted, a crack flashing on his mask and revealing just how affected he really was. " I am hoping that they will let me talk at the funeral, they deserve to be let go with the respect they deserve. " he said. Slightly uneasy. " they have done us plenty of good.."

Back