Ame Damnee Cathedral of Eden

Micheal
Cathedral of Eden

Micheal wasn't sure how to respond. true he did like being with her a lot and he might have always depended on her... But.... Micheal just looked as if he was deep in thought his cheeks puffing out as he crossed his arms. The scene would have looked absolutely adorable if it wasn't for the subject manner or what happened in the Cathedral. But something she said made him want to ask. "Did you ever tell your daddy how you felt? Mommy never says that i'm selfish when i want her to be with me... And i do have my dream!" He said that last word with passion. "i want to be a healer." He said his small rainbow colored aura suddenly appeared. He realized that he might have jumbled random topics into this. "Sorry for asking so much.... I just get talky."

I didnt tell him anything. I was afraid that I would upset him or sound selfish." She said responding to his question "Though I kinda wish I did tell him maybe he would've tried something to work things out." She smiled hearing his goal and looked at him giving off a more powerful healing aura "Do not worry. I'm glad to answer your questions. You remind me of...........well me." She placed her hand on his hand and messed up his hair "Except you are much cuter. If you want to be a healer then you gotta train for it. There's a lot of studying and a lot of magic required to be one. You will be putting your life on the line for the sake of others. Giving them hope to live longer though at the same time they will depend heavily on you to take care of them." She looked him in the eye seriously the healing aura becoming overwhelming at this point "Are you able to handle that?"

Micheal
Cathedral of Eden

Micheal looked at her determination in his eyes. "I can especially after today!" He said as his aura wrapped around someones hurt leg his aura turning red and his face scrunching up from the effort. After a few seconds the wound on the mans body was healed and now he seemed to have so much more energy as he got up and with a fiery look in his eye started to help other. Micheal huffing a little "i can change the color." he said proudly. "Red gives energy and heals, blue makes you calm and heals, green makes plants heal and is slower on people, yellow heals... but makes people go number 1, White heals the fastest but i can only do that with my healing stick mommy made for me, purple is also fast.... but turns the spot it was at purple for 2 days, and silver is my favorite because it's shinny heals and makes others happy." the boy huffing some more after listing off the colors of his healing rainbow.

Ariel laughed watching him and scooping him up again "Woah there woah there. I appreciate the energy but let's slow down. First off I want you to remember that the people you deal with will be hurt one way or another. Whether it be a big cut or a little stomach ache they are all affected by something. So when you approach them I don't want you to come at them like a cannon I want you to approach them as if they are a flower. You need to take care of them but at the same time make them feel safe. Watch." She put him down as she walked up to an elderly woman taking her by the hand and beginning a discussion. As she talked with the lady her green aura began to come off her hand and onto the parts the woman was aching. During the whole time she had a warm smile and a comforting voice making the atmosphere light and breathable. After she was done the lady gave Ariel a hug and went off. Ariel went back to Michael a smile on her face. "Now I want you to try. Try to make a connection with your patient. I want you to understand the pain they are going through. You can have all the powers you want but if no one is able to approach you for help then it will get you nowhere."

Micheal
Cathedral of Eden

Micheal looked at the display amazed at how she handled that situation. "Ok. So that boy over there ?" pointed to a boy holding his stomach in pain. "I need to ask how he's feeling and what i can do ?" Micheal than walked over his face switching to how Ariel did and as soon as he came near the boy the boy said "my tummy hurts!" he cried a little holding his stomach with both arms, Micheal seeing some red between the older boy but not much older boys fingers he was bleeding not bad but bad enough to hurt like hell. O. He looked around hopeing that no one heard him swear Uriel never liked it, when i cursed but his mommy normally just laughs at it. Micheal put on a warm smile and softly laid his hand on the boys shoulder. "I can help. you, i'm magic." he said using his blue aura but not on the boy yet, just to show him that he can heal. The little boy responded with "Please help me. my tummy hurts and i want my mommy!" That last line sounded so familiar.... and was relatable, Micheal still kept his smile though. "Ok, i'll make it better." his aura slowly wrapping around the boy like a cold hug it wasn't a bad cold. felt more like a cold wind on your face when walking at the park. The boy started to calm down as he closed his eyes letting the smoothing aura wash away his wound. After that was done Micheal was sweating from the use of his aura, he was still 5 years old so his body wasn't strong enough to deal with the power he was giving, he walked back to Ariel. "Was that good?"

Yeah you did good kid. You'll be a great healer I can feel it." Ariel said scooping him up and putting him back on her shoulders "How about we go somewhere to sleep? I'm exhausted at this point. I've used so much aura and I've been traveling this week." She looked up at him with a smile. "My name is Ariel by the way but my warden name is Doc which is short for doctor. Address me as either one I don't care." Although Ariel didn't visit the cathedral a lot nowadays she still knew the inside of it like the back of her hand from the days her father used to always take her. She went up a set of stairs that led to the roof of the cathedral. It was a spectacular view accompanied by a soft wind on their faces "This looks like a good place to nap. What do ya think?" She put down Michael and laid down on the roof looking at the clouds pass by. She was going to nap but she wanted to appreciate her environment first

Micheal
Cathedral of Eden

Micheal loved the cold breeze on his little body and suddenly felt his eyes shutting from the nice wind and the use of his aura. Before he feel asleep however he realized that he forgot to introduce his name. "I forgot. I'm Micheal. Micheal Glassfeld." he said as he feel asleep. His mother was in the elite guard and was famous for being called the Crystal queen, it was known she had a lover named Jacob... who sadly was killed in a freak accident involving next recruits and fireball magic, ever since than Ratchel has been trying to get hooked up. Though her position usually intimidates possible lovers and responsibility make meeting people a bit of a hassle. It kinda became clear why she tried so much to find someone.

Glassfield." Ariel repeated looking at Michael. She instantly recognized the name not only for the reputation that his mother had created for herself but also she remembered it from a case she did a while back that included a freak accident that occurred to a man named Jack. Ratchel wasn't the only one with a reputation. Ariel was the daughter of Warden Anton who used to work with the grandmaster directly. Along with that she was the only traveling Warden which made her special from the others since she wasn't in charge of taking care of one area. She went where she felt like needed the most help or where she was summoned. Especially since she was one of the best healers in New Eden. She remembered Ratchel Glassfield from the paperwork. She remembered that she was put down as the lover of the man. Logically she deduced that Michael was their sons Though now she also fully understood what Michael was going through now. It was like looking at her past in third person. She had a warden father who was widowed and had to take care of Ariel himself while at the same time care of his warden duties. Ariel picked up Michael and hugged him letting him rest on her for warmth. She then fell asleep too.

Ratchel
Cathedral of Eden

Running at top speed it didn't take her long to reach the Cathedral seeing the survivors outside being treated she stopping and surveyed the crowd looking for her son, however when she couldn't find him she started to panic a little running up to the first Warden she could find. "Have you seen a little blond haired boy with light-blue eyes ?" the warden taken aback at how she looked not bad but in a state of panic something he never saw in elite Wardens he responded nervously. "A-Ariel took a blond hair boy up to the roof so th-" he was cut off by her constructing spiral crystal stairs to get to the roof.

As soon as she got to the roof she instantly saw Micheal and Ariel asleep on the roof. "Micheal!" She said running over picking up his sleeping body and hugging it "Thank Aditi your safe." a little bit of tears came off her cheek. Micheal was still sleeping, he always was out like a light when it was bed time.

Ariel woke up feeling Michael being taken off of her. She moaned a little and opened her eyes seeing that it was the Crystal Queen herself. Ariel didn't feel intimidated at all by the Warden. Mostly because all her life she had been surrounded by elites since her father was one. She was also a doctor so she knew that everyone has a weakness and can be taken down one way or another. We were all humans one way or another. She stood up scratching her head yawning slightly as she did. "You've finally arrived Ms. Glassfield. I'm glad that you came back. Any longer and I would've went out with Micheal to find you." She began to do stretches making sure that her knee didn't lock in place since it was rather annoying. "'Though now that you're here I would like to have a chat with you and also heal your wounds since you seem to be all scratched up." Ariel smiled giving off her warm and comforting aura as if Ratchel was being covered in a warm blanket. It was almost overwhelming to a certain point.

Ratchel
Cathedral of Eden

Ratchel smiled over the warmth that she felt while holding Micheal in her arms. She knew who this was the famous Doc named Ariel daughter of Warden Anton and one of the best healers in New Eden, also one of the most dangerous if provoked into a fight..... and the one who wrote the report on her lover. However Ratchel was never one of the skittish Wardens that would be intimidated by rank. "Thanks for looking after my child. Ariel." She said warmly but than her faced turned confused. "What do you need to talk to me about ?" As great as a Warden Ratchel might be she had also had a reputation of being a little cocky and rushing into battles, though she wasn't an idiot and usually had a strategy the other wardens were left in the dark sometimes due to not being able to read minds.

It's about your son Michael" Ariel said looking at the boy with a smile on her face "When you think he is old enough I want to take him as my apprentice. I see so much potential in him even though he is so young. He already has the base powers for healing he just needs someone to help him mold it into something better. I want to be that person Ms. Glassfield. Every time I look at him I see myself as a kid. Though I will only be training him strictly as a healer and nothing else. As much as I respect a Warden's lifestyle and ways I believe Michael isn't suited for killing." As Ariel talked she went up to Ratchel sensing the wounds and healing them one by one "I will not pressure you into anything nor will I do anything without your permission. I'm just offering you this because of the potential I see in him. When I was a little girl I had no one to help me mold my powers other than myself and I wished that there was now that I look back at it."

Ratchel
Cathedral of Eden

Thought about for a second, technically Uriel is his teacher. Or was, she was informed before this whole day went to hell in a hand basket that he had disappeared wither he just left or something did happen she chose to be optimistic at his well being also it couldn't hurt having Micheal being trained by her.... However she had heard rumors of Ariel having... a big personality though they say that it's only when she is in battle. "Sure i don't mind to be honest i'm glad he wants to be a healer, i'm not one of those Warden parents that pressure their children into joining."

The assault on the city had ended with the sun returned to the center of the sky, and while the city would live to fight another day, troubling revelations were about to be unearthed. In a chamber of the cathedral sat Aditi’s Plume, except the pedestal where it rested would be left barren. A trail of blood and feathers, however, could be found, leading into the unknown… leading out of the city and into the heart of Oblitus…

Ariel smiled looking up at the sky "You hear that you old bastard that's what you call a good parent" She looked back at Ratchel with a smile chuckling a little. "Sorry I was talking to my old man please ignore that. Though you can decide when he starts. I started when I was like 9 pursuing to be a healer and by the time I was 13 I was officailly a licensed healer. I'm not saying that I will guarantee that will happen with Micheal but at the same time it's never to early too start." She looked at Michael then back at Ratchel "And I also have something to confess. There are rumors saying that when I'm in battle that my personality completely changes and I go on a merciless killing spree......well that is correct. I will not hide it nor will I deny it but I will say that I have learned to keep it contained and I promise that when Michael is with me I will thoroughly make sure that he is safe not only from the outside world but also me." Although she was speaking confidently with every word she said there was embarrassment written all over her face

Ratchel
Cathedral of Eden

Ratchel was a little taken aback from the clear issues with her father and that the rumors were being confirmed from the horses mouths. Ariel was dangerous... however Ratchel saw that she was telling the truth, it was one of those things Ratchel could just tell by looking at some one. "Alright." she said smiling a little. "How about after this whole mess is over with.... " Seeing that Micheal was still asleep. "Still docent this seem a little odd ? An attack like this on Eden, it docent seem to be the work of a necromancer since i have never know one to be so powerful and....." Ratchel was still a little shaken by what she witnessed at the Crafters guild street. "Anwil.... Or what ever was wearing his skin. Said that the end of days is here.. and that Lucifer has returned." Luckily Micheal didn't wake up when she was saying all this, she didn't think he would sleep for a week... Hell she might lose some sleep now that she said all this creepy shit out loud.

It does seem odd but the best thing we can do right now is do our jobs and help as much as possible." Ariel didn't seem phased by the events that recently were going on but then again she wasn't there to witness the final battle either. "And let's say the thing is right and Lucy is coming back to pay us a visit then I'm sure the Goddess Aditi will be coming back too to help us out. So for now let us work harder than every to make people feel safe." Ariel yawned again rubbing her eyes "Man I'm still exhausted from using so much magic." She sat down closing her eyes though she wasn't planning to sleep just relax a little "But most importantly lets make sure to make this place for a better future."

Ratchel
Cathedral of Eden

Started to yawn as well seeming to catch it like a virus. "I guess that makes sense." She said with a more pleasant tone, in fact she was very tired herself but she guest fighting off a horde of undead and observing what ever the hell the new grandmaster Raakshdos did and constantly worrying about the little bundle of joy nested in her arms. "A nap sounds good right about now maybe i can slip one in... before the new Grandmaster decides on a course of action. And if lucy comes back we'll be sure to give him his own hell back." Ratchel sat down and with a motion of her hand a bed of dark purple and silver crystal started to rise out of the roof, it almost looked like a real bed from a distance... but at close distance you wouldn't think it's comfy. "Eh. For some reason i find it comfy, but i'll take a real bed any day." She said laying down Micheal laying on top her. The sight looked really adorable. "Wake me when Lucifer comes back." shutting her eyes.

Last edited:
Alhon
Cathedral of Eden

Alhon slowly trudged into the cathedral with Renee using him essentially as a crutch; he cursed under his breath in Hgronian, a weird language isolate that nobody truly knew anything about, he slowly put Renee down, propping her up at a pillar; he didn't know what to do beyond this point as he had never gone into this weird place; Hgronia had a completely different religious system than this place, but, even when he was young and in Hgronia, he was never very religious; religion made him uncomfortable for some unknown reason. He sat down on the floor and began to pull out a smoke, it suddenly occurred to him that smoking in a cathedral may be a really big no-no, and while that has never really stopped him before, something was different about this situation. He slowly put it back in the leather packet he had made and he pulled out his boot knife out of boredom, he began tapping the cathedral floor with the tip of his blade as he played with some fire in his hand. He looked up, "I forgot to answer you, my name is Alhon; I am Hgronian." he said with a thick accent.

Rene'ilyah
Cathedral of Eden, Avalon District

Renee raised an eyebrow. Hygronian? She had heard very little of it, but that wasn't surprising. Everything her father deemed as irrelevant were not taught to her as part of her 'training.' The thought of her father gave her a pang of guilt in her heart, as the scene of him getting blown up by her creations were still etched in her head, way more vividly that she would have hoped. She took a shaky breath, before looking around the place. "I thought Hygronians were extinct. Apparently not." she said nonchalantly.

The healer she had locked eyes with this morning is nowhere in sight. Perhaps she had already left, perhaps it was a better idea to go to the Haven. She wasn't sure what to do now though, as she would not want to ask Alhon one too many favors. He is, after all, a complete stranger. She blinked a couple of times, trying to fight the exhaustion setting in.

Last edited:
Back