Ame Damnee Cathedral of Eden

Imogen - Cathedral of Eden, the Plaza

What is this feeling? It's so heavy in my head but I can't make out what it is.
The small girl wandered into the plaza of the Cathedral, she looked around for any clues as to the feeling that projected into her body and overwhelmed her thoughts. Something was calling me here, was it good? Was it bad? I can't see it clearly, why can't I see it clearly... The girl closed her eyes and attempted to focus on the feeling brewing inside her but only flashes of red and feathers appeared in her mind. It didn't make any sense to the faerie who was now standing completely lost in the plaza of the cathedral, drawn to it by some unknown force that was pulling at her mind.

Imogen sighed as she reopened her eyes. It was hopeless, something was stopping her from seeing the clear picture. "Hello? Is anyone there?" she called out.

Rythe, Cathedral of Eden, Classified location

Cocking an eyebrow, Rythe examined the feathers and blood trail, carefully wiping one down before tucking it into his pocket. "I suppose it is entirely possible that he has become something else, however, I've never seen him possess anything to kill the guards without a single wound. Possession would be a likely candidate, yet that would be incredibly difficult to maintain..." Unfortunately, he hadn't been paying much attention to the floors, especially since he didn't possess any vision-enhancing magic, it was quite disappointing to miss such a detail.

"I'm sure the people of the city are anxious for another expedition, especially after the disastrous outcome of the past one." They were likely to dislike anything involving a new venture into unknown territory, hopefully, they would recognize the importance since even Raakshdos was leaving the city for it... or at least they wouldn't rise in revolt. Assuming they were traveling far, they would also require a supply train for actively gathering food and materials along the way... this venture would most likely be unlike any previous.

Last edited:
From using a lot of magic in such a short time period Ariel couldn't help but feel exhausted along wit being dehydrated. Before she even knew it she had passed out on the ground completely knocked out. What happened to her? Who knows but before ya know it she's sleeping on one of the altars of the cathedral. As she slept she snored softly that was cute in it's own way. As she slept she didn't dream it was just complete darkness. No images ran amok in her head as she rested up just a peaceful black cloak covered her mind. Suddenly she heard a voice "Hello, is anyone there?". Normally this wouldn't have been a problem since Ariel slept through most things but something was different this time. The voice had somehow had made it's way inside her head and was ringing like a bell. Without even thinking or moving threads began to come out of her right hand beginning to form a large arm. It reached out and lunged at the small faerie girl grabbing her tightly but not enough to hurt her. The hand began to move to Ariel making it so the girl and her were face to face. Then in a very cold and sharp tone Ariel said "There is someone here and she's trying to sleep after a long day so I swear to Aditi this better be fucking good or I'll rip you from limb to limb." Little unknown fact about Ariel ever since she was a child she hated to be woken up from deep sleep especially after a long day of work. She had not opened her eyes yet anybody with common sense could see she was clearly not happy at all.

Imogen saw the hand wrapped around her before it actually happened, yet the hand came so quickly that she couldn't get out of the way nor could she form a force field in time. In a matter of seconds, the young Fae was face to face with her aggressor and she looked somewhat frightened by the hostility. "P-p-p-pardon me.." the girl stuttered, the words barely escaping her. Come on Imogen, don't be scared... she's not thinking clearly, she doesn't actually mean those horrible things. Just look for a memory, a thought, something.. something I can use. Imogen closed her eyes as she pictured Ariel's mind, scouring for a memory or thought that had an inkling of good in it to bring to the surface and calm the woman's rage.

"Oh do not test me little girl cause I will do as I say never test me on that." Ariel said instantly picking up on the fear in Imogen's voice as she pulled her a little bit closer so they were nearly centimeters. "I'll start with your arms so that way I can watch you try to run from me till it's not amusing anymore. Then I'll catch up to you and make you wish you died from blood loss while I make every moment agonizing until I allow you to." Inside her head all that was screaming in her head was "KILL!" at a very very loud volume. Darkness had consumed most of her head as the blood lust was at bay ready to pounce any moment. Though deep in there was a tiny light that shined brightly like a lighthouse. There lied Ariel's first personality, her doctor side, that gave her the drive to be a healer and strive to be as caring and loving to every single creature that lived.

There it is, so you're a doctor? a healer?
Imogen reopened her eyes with new determination as she stared at the bloodthirsty woman, expelling that thought from her own memory and replacing it with the good that she had found. "I thought doctors were supposed to help people?" she asked, the fear completely disappeared from her face. "and right now I'm in need of help."

Ariel finally opens her eyes looking at the small faerie girl in front of her. She blinks a few times letting her eyes readjust a bit her deep blue eyes staring directly at the girl's. She then realized what she was doing seeing that the thread hand was wrapped around the small girl. "Oh my how rude of me!' The hand placed the faerie on the ground and let go. Slowly the threads began to unravel themselves back into Ariel who stood up and picked up the girl "I'm sorry little one did she hurt you in any way?" The bloodthirsty aura was placed with a warm and soothing one. "Give me a second here." Green aura began to wrap around the girl healing her in any way whether it be she was lacking magic or suffering anything physical. "There we go all better." She smiled the beacon of light shining brightly on the outside rather than inside her. It was like she never had been trying to kill the faerie in the first place.

Last edited:
Ratchel and Michael
Cathedral of Eden, Avalon District

As Ratchel was playing with Micheal she started to hear voices from the Cathedral plaza.. and None of it sounded pleasant. physically and mentally sighing she put Micheal down. "Mommy has to go check something really quick so I need you to stay with Renee." Her tone was a little annoyed but not at Micheal. Ratchel had just gotten done fighting an undead horde, abandoning her child to keep him safe, saw the new grandmaster's Darker side, and now after spending some much needed time with her son, she starts hearing voices that sound like they were about to cause trouble all over again. I just want to spend some fucking time with my son!!! Micheal just stared at her for awhile not really having an emotion but some understanding in his eyes. "Ok, mommy.."

She stomped towards the Cathedral Plaza. She knew she didn't have to get involved probably best to inform another Warden of what might be happening, but Ratchel's pride would not have it and she went on into the Cathedral "What in Aditi is-" She stopped as she saw Ariel and... a small child together. The silence didn't last long as Ratchel sighed and leaned back on a wall just to collect herself. "What the hells going on in here?" Voice was horsed and just so done with today.

Last edited:

As soon as Imogen's feet touched the stone beneath her she backed up from Ariel instinctively. The girl would be prepared with a force field if Ariel tried something, she would not allow for herself to be surprised like that again, especially because defensive tactics were her specialty and being a faerie she was naturally fast. "Thanks for healing me, lady! but please don't do that again, I don't really like that."

Thank Aditi I found that glimpse of light in there... this poor woman, shrouded in darkness. Imogen thought to herself, only to have her attention drawn to a woman's voice behind her. She turned to see Ratchel leaning against a wall, demanding to know what was going on. Imogen strolled over toward the woman, "oh nothing! I was just introducing myself to my new friend over there!" the girl said with excitement while pointing toward Ariel. Imogen returned her attention to the newcomer and gave her an infectious smile. "My name is Imogen! What is yours?"

Last edited:
Ratchel

Smiled back but still finding this situation rather odd she definitely heard some conflict coming from this spot, and Ariel did seem a bit flushed though that could be from the overuse of her healing abilities. And Ratchel was cognisant of Ariel's Other personality being a bloodthirsty psychopath, but why would this young girl... Or was she older than she looked hard to tell and didn't really matter right now Why would she cover a possible attack? It was than Ratchel realized that she was staring at the two with an intense analytical look. Shaking her head a little she finally responded her voice tired but her tone was friendly. "Ratchel. Ratchel Glassfeld." extending her arm in a handshake.

Yes of course." Ariel said folding her arms making sure that she was a reasonable distance from Imogen she then saw Ratchel and scratched the back of her head "I'm going to be truthful with you Ms. Glassfield. I was woken up by this young lady right here and ummmm.......I may or may not have attempted to kill her. I mean I didn't kill her actually. It's just sometimes when I wake up suddenly it's my second personality that come out and....." Her words began to drift off as she talked her cheeks turning bright red. She was embarrassed not only for letting her second personality out uninvited but also Ratchel was here to see it. She began to scoot away till she shuffled her way down to a pew not far from them and just sat there rambling

Ratchel

"What wha?" Taken aback by the words Attempting to kill. So it wasn't just in combat that she lost her mind it could also be when someone wakes her up from a friggin nap ?! "Are you ok?" She said instantly to Imogen not sure if the small thing was harmed in a way that Ratchel could not see.

The small girl accepted Ratchel's hand and shook it firmly, her smile growing. Imogen turned to listen to Ariel as she admitted her guilt for being aggressive toward her, a small frown appeared on the girl's face. I get why you want to admit guilt lady, but I had this handled... now, this poor woman is going to worry for no reason! Imogen sighed deeply but forced another smile as she looked back toward Ratchel. "I'm really OK! don't worry about it, no harm done. But! I'm wondering if you can tell me if you have seen anything weird around?"

Rene'ilyah

With Alhon gone, Renee was left to herself, thinking. She had eaten some bread from her pack (not the ones she drew up, food from there can make her full, but it tastes like cardboard). She was resting in the corner of the Cathedral. It's a strange feeling to be physically energized but emotionally exhausted. Every time she closed her eyes, she could see him. Scarlet eyes, rotting visage, it makes her sick. The smell of his blood raining down on her... she could still the sticky substance on her skin, she sighed. She wanted to get rid of it, she wanted to wash it off, perhaps she should. Pursing her lips, she decided to step outside the cathedral, heading towards her home in the residential zone.

Ratchel and Micheal

Ratchel couldn't help but burst out laughing at the Question. Oh, where should she start maybe with the undead party at the cathedral? Or maybe she should tell this girl about the demonic prophecy that being told by the undead grandmaster, never in all her life could she have imagined all this to happen in one day. Then again the life of a warden is a strange one that was filled to the brim with danger and peculiarity so really this should have been a normal day at the office for her.

After she stopped laughing she finally responded with the only real answer she could give. "Do you want the long version or short?" Ratchel then got to explain what happened in Eden omitting the parts about the Grandmaster Raakshdos since Ratchel figured it would be safer if people didn't know of that strange darkness he could control. "That just about covers it." It was then she heard the pitter patter of small feet on the stone coming near Ratchel knew exactly who it was and she smiled as she saw the blond hair and light-blue eyes of her son peeking out of the corner. "Sorry, mommy... I just wanted to see where you went... Plus it's getting dark." Ratchel scooped him up in her arms and ruffled his hair. "Little rasskle! You're lucky I'm a nice mommy." In truth, if this situation was what Ratchel originally guessed was he would have gotten a verbal lashing, luckily for both of them the crisis was averted.

Last edited:
Raakshdos, played by Meliodas

Cathedral of Eden

????
New Eden’s last expedition into Oblitus had ended in massive failure and loss. With the death of Grandmaster Anwil, it seemed too soon to be charting a course back into unknown territory. It was only ironic that Grandmaster Anwil’s untimely demise and then unexpected resurrection would result in a second expedition – especially so soon. But the city couldn’t risk Aditi’s Plume falling into the wrong hands. The very thought was frightening and could be disastrous not just for New Eden, but the world. While the jewel was mired in mystery, it along with the Daemon’s Cradle were two artifacts which could potentially shape the very course of the universe itself, bringing either Hope or Despair.

“I’ll leave the details to you Rythe… considering your experience in these matters. For now, make it known that a formal announcement will be made in haste at The Warden’s Keep. But let us leave Uriel's possible involvement in this out until we know more. Also, we may want to send word to the Empyrean Palace… I’m sure the royal family would like to be made aware of our predicament…” In his usual style, the shadows seemed to cling to him, snuffing out the light as Raakshdos disappeared…

@Kian

Rythe, Cathedral of Eden, Classified location

Rythe sighed lightly at Raakshdos' assignment shaking his head slowly as the Grandmaster disappeared from the room. Lifting his blade and sweeping it around him, it left a trail of light, illuminating the room, after which he sheathed the blade before searching through the old council room, taking note of the ancient artifacts of war. His breath blew the dust off of the weaponry, his fingers tapped the items, ensuring they were still as pristine as they were originally.

Confirming their integrity, Rythe quickly wiped the floor of the blood and feathers, tucking a dirtied cloth into his pockets while picking up the elite guardsmen's bodies and dragging them into a pile in the hallway. Drawing the Guillotines, he lashed the chains against the crease of the doors, melting and sealing the massive gateway into the depths.

"Just like the others to leave me with the work... not that I blame'em..." Pulling up the limp bodies onto his shoulders, he carried them up, into the small morgue room, placing them into the coffins with their armor and weapons, as per tradition. One by one, they were buried in the now empty graveyard. Upon finishing his task, his feet carried him towards the Warden's Keep. Hopefully, a runner had left already, or it would be another few hours of simply waiting.

Imogen - Cathedral of Eden; The Plaza

Imogen watched the mother with her son, feeling a bit of awe. She knew that she was adopted, an unfortunate secret she had seen in the minds of her adoptive parents. She left them in Oblitus that day and traveled to New Eden, believing to have left behind the feelings of needing to know her birth parents, however; there was still a piece of her that longed for the truth. The only clues that she had were her name, a birthmark resembling the sun, and the necklace wrapped around her neck that was now tucked into her dress. The girl shook off the thoughts and gathered herself again, smiling softly at the mother and son.

Suddenly, a heavy sensation filled Imogen's stomach and several different feelings invaded her mind. She raised her hand to her head, placing her fingers along the side of her forehead as if she had a headache. What in the world, what now!? The faery closed her eyes to focus on the thoughts of the city, there were so many of them it was hard to know what she was looking for. Something was drawing her into one thought in particular, the town crier panicking about Aditi's plume. Imogen focused harder on the town crier, clearly hearing what the man was saying as he ran through the streets; "Aditi’s Plume stolen! Need recruits to come to The Warden’s Keep for a journey into Oblitus!”. Imogen opened her eyes in disbelief, "Aditi's Plume!? Missing? It can't be! I have to help, I have to go back to Oblitus! It is the right thing to do... I have to get to the Warden's Keep right away!"

"Sorry everyone, I have to go! Something important has happened!" Imogen yelled to both Ariel and Ratchel. "Thanks for chatting with me!" With that, the short girl materialized white shimmering wings and took to the sky without a second thought. She headed in the direction of the Warden's Keep.

Last edited:
Ratchel and Micheal

"Wait!" She was too late as Imogen was most likely out of earshot. What could be so important? The girl looked rather frazzled and her face seemed to have some disbelief like Imogen heard something that seemed preposterous or shocking..... Ratchel only now noticed the direction Imogen fluttered off to. "The keep." She said only Micheal really hearing her.

Something was going down at the keep! She almost started running there but remembered her son... O Aditi her son... She left him so much today and felt like utter shit for doing so, but this could be big and after this attack and that warning, that the possessed Grandmaster gave she felt this is something she needed to do. "Mommy." Micheal looked up at her with those same eyes of understanding..... But also sadness. "It's ok mommy, you're the best warden and they need you." Great. Just great. This day possibly cannot get any better..... "I Promise after this I will make time to be with you. I'll even use my vacation days to get off, annnnnd." She said grinning. "I'll do that amazing trick with the roof. She gave a smile only a loving mother could give, it seemed to cheer Micheal up a little. It was obvious though that he was starting to get sick of her doing this. "Ok.." grabbing her hand with his little ones. Ok first thing to do is to drop him off at their neighbors house they would most likely look after him and then Ratchel can figure out what is going on at the keep. Running off at full speed carrying her son in hand this wouldn't take long.

Last edited:
Back