Caw-caw man's characters

Caw-caw man

Knight of Kickass
Name: Andrew "Crow" Eaglehorn
Gender, age: Male, 21
Role: Guardian
Personality: he is very charismatic, but will act cold to those he absolutely hates, and distant to those that hardly know him. He is pretty straightforward, at least on the outside, he is constantly thinking. thinking of what he says or do, to lead to what he wants.
Appearance: He is five feet, seven inches, and has raven black hair with sharp features, and a lean body figure. he isnt well built, but is fit enough to not be fat.
Strengths: Being from the Rollos sub-family, Andrew has a vast knowledge of tannery and leatherworking. Also, because of this, he has very deft and light fingers. He also as great hand-to eye coordination, and good reflexes, also slight knowledge of blacksmithing
Weaknesses: He is tempted by the thrill of battle, not stopping till there is no enemies left, even taking foolhardy decisions. He is also impatient when it comes to stalking an enemy, or prey, but will take his time when crafting.
Backstory: he comes from Rollos crafting clan. His father was a tanner, while his mother sewed. Putting both his parents knowledge, and his naturally slim fingers to work, he started to go into leather crafting, creating boots, tunics, and caps for gold.

(finally got it i thing:D)

Your character fits the Civilian role, as opposed to Guardians. Perhaps you should switch?

that would make more sense. if not, i can add to teh background to make it fit. i actually had cut part of it off lol
You also have another thing that is more civilian oriented. The roles of both the mother and father are merchant based, which is not something we see in the Impregnable Fortress.

Well, I can't lie to you. I am partially baiting you to be a civilian since we need at least one or two. You will be the one (un)knowningly interacting with a Guardian, most likely a PC.

But a half of it is because the mixup of character traits did not fit the normal spectrum that a Guardian would fall under.

I get that you were trying to be unique, but sometimes a little too unique contradicts the entire character group in general. This doesn't mean you can't create a Guardian character as well as this one when you are accepted, but I really do need those civs :p

Last edited:
Well, I can't lie to you. I am partially baiting you to be a civilian since we need at least one or two. You will be the one (un)knownly interacting with a Guardian, most likely a PC.

But a half of it is because the mixup of character traits did not fit the normal spectrum that a Guardian would fall under.

I get that you were trying to be unique, but sometimes a little too unique contradicts the entire character group in general. This doesn't mean you can't create a Guardian character as well as this one when you are accepted, but I really do need those civs :p
lol, i got that feeling, but dont mind it, a civvy is always needed lol :p i can totally switch

Approved. Note: make sure you have proper capitalization in your IC posts :p

Reemphasizing the requirement for proper capitalization.

Back