New User Caw caw

Raven

Hey everyone, I'm Raven. I'm really into history, debate, politics, martial weaponry ( old weapons) especially swords and daggers. Anywho looking forward to rping with you all and having a blast.

I'm up for most genres except romance and other related genres. I generally like supernatural, superheros, horror, history and fantasy. And yourself?

You're into history and politics? That's great. My degree is in political science with a minor in history. I love those subjects. Have you ever tried to write something that encompassed both of those things? Also, if you have not checked out the Approval Guide that is a great way to become more familiar with STC and the organization of the website. Then, if you have any questions feel free to send a message in chat. Me, or one of the other staff will do our best to answer the question. There are also many helpful members around.

Welcome fellow role-player!
feel free too pm me if you wanna role-play or even if your just bored and wanna chat!
I love horror too! spOooOooOOpy​

You ever think about writing during the time of Arthurian legend? Dark ages? That would be about 400-700ish A.D. The political drive behind the multiple clans across the U.K. expansion of Celts and pushing the Picts further north in Scotland. The Angles and Saxons along with Viking invasions. That would be a fun time to write something in.

Back