Chronicles of The Omniverse Archived Celes

as written by LuLu6214

Kira lost her footing in the sand as it shifted under her weight, realizing she was in for a shock she jumped, initiating her thruster pack in attempts to get away but she responded a moment too late and mid jump was hit with a surge of electricity "Aaaahhh!" she screamed out in pain and was sent tumbling. She slid in the sand, bracing herself, inhaling she reached back for a CryoBan Grenade, yells "you aren't getting a damn thing!" and launches it at the assailant.

as written by LuLu6214

Skyen sleeps deep but a growing darkenss fills her mind a large army outside a city lead by Sith plays out in her dreams, such terrible events are halted abruptly with an alarm waking her. Her autopilot has brought her to her destination, the planet of Celes. Now to land somewhere quiet. She knew there was a Jedi Academy on Celes but couldn't yet bring herself to the decision on whether or not she would return to the Jedi Order, it is not as if they missed her, she had been presumed dead during a Republic Battle with the Sith. She could afford to be invisible for a while, maybe find out what darkness she saw in her visions.

She pulled up her navigation map "Hmm, Orthaal. It looks to be pretty well out of the way not much influence from the Jedi Order there. I guess I can hold up there for a while, and I sense it is increasingly darkening there...maybe I will find some answers." She lands her ship and pays the docking fees for the port and heads into the city. Shady deals, Mandalorians, Vendors selling their wares, bets for something being placed. She needed to find somewhere to stay for the time being. She found a place off the main route through the city, near the main gate, not to far from the local Cantina. She stands on the balcony "Perfect, I have a view of everything now." She sat there watching people rush around, hoping that something would stick out and give her a clue as to where she should head next.

as written by Calcos

Amalgama swore as she was assaulted with incoming blaster fire, barely avoiding being grazed by the hot bolts of plasma as she ended her attacks and dove to the sand, her lightsaber having circled back around and into her grip just as she rolled into it, coming to a halt a few feet to the right of her previous position.

It was there that the Mandalorian's grenade had landed. "Oh shi-"

She scrambled away as quickly as she could, but didn't make it far enough to escape the explovie device entirely. The eruption was quite devastating, sending a massive shockwave the hurled Amalgama forward into the sand, landing her on her side. Unconscious, she was sent tumbling down a dune, her limp body coming to rest at the base.

The two explorers had won the day, but when she awoke from her slumber, she would have this memory fresh in mind, and a furious need for vengeance to go along with it.

as written by LuLu6214

Kira brushed the sand off herself and walked over to Chris "Are you ok? extending her hand to Chris helping him up, she gives him a once over to see if he had sustained any injuries. She turned and began to walk back toward the ship "Hurry! We need to get out of here before she comes after us again, Sith are no fun when things don't go their way and I don't want to be here when her anger gets the best of her. Hopefully we don't have to deal with anyone else and we can hand this over and get paid."

as written by ConnorTavarin

"Thanks." Chris said as Kira helped him up. Looking at the unconscious Sith, he had the urge to just put a blaster shot in her head right now, but he wasn't that heartless. Stretching, Chris didn't feel anything out of place "I'm fine, Kira. Good work with that grenade. If that didn't work out it may not have ended so well for us. Anyway you're right, let's get out of here. As much as I'd hate to admit it, we may need to stay with the Jedi for protection. If we explain the situation they may help us. Key word being may...at least the Sith are involved, so that may boost our chances." he said, heading towards the ship.

Sitting down in his chair, Chris began setting coordinates to the Praxeum. The ship hums to life and takes off towards its destination. "It's weird...Miraluka are usually strongly tied with the light side of the force. Takes a great deal of corruption to break one of them to the dark side. Kinda depressing really." he said, sighing sadly.

as written by LuLu6214

Kira collapsed into the chair near Chris and removed her helmet, beads of sweat rolled down her face, she ran her hand across her forehead removing the sweat. She let out a sigh, "I am really hoping that was our last encounter with sand for a while, damn stuff gets everywhere." looking down at her feet she shakes one around checking for sand in her boots. She looks up "It is sad when anyone falls, Mandalorians may be mercenaries but even we have standards...I feel that someone powerful may have influenced that Miralukas fall, someone we may not want to encounter...ever." She closes her eyes in meditation, sensing a new presence in Orathaal and a growing darkness outside of it she shakes her head as if the motion would erase her uneasy thoughts. She leans back and puts her feet up "Hey, wake me when we get there will you please?"

as written by ConnorTavarin

Chris nods and leaned back in his seat, thinking about how lucky they were it wasn't a master that came after them, though he figured it was only a matter of time before something like that happened. He didn't like it, but they would have to seek the help of the Jedi in the Praxeum. Surely they would see reason if they brought them something as important as a holocron. Sighing, Chris left the ship on auto pilot since it would be a while before they got to their destination. He walked to his quarters and gazed at the lock box he kept with him "Ah hell...that means they'll probably find out about that." he said as he lied down on his bed. "You Jedi seriously need to stop being so damn good at having fate hand things to you on a silver platter." he said before closing his eyes.

as written by LuLu6214

Beeping noises awake Kira, unsure of how much time had past she jumps up on high alert realizing it was the auto-pilot sequence ending that woke her. Stretching, she yawns loudly and walks over to the console reading the computers coordinates that they were a few minutes out from the Jedi Praxeum. "Great...time to deal with Jedi now...I hope the credits are good and that this holocron is actually worth it." She mumbles to herself under her breath. Turning on her heel she exits the cockpit calling out "Chris, we are a few minutes out, you may want to land this thing...I'll probably break it if I try." She waits for a response from Chris, knowing he is likely asleep and not wanting to go barging into his quarters.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Skyen hated the feeling of just sitting around her room, she decided to get out and look around the city. She walked the main road and perused the vendors wares also studying those who crossed her path, one Mandalorian ducking into a nearby shop and an individual down the road that was surrounded in darkness caught her eye, and a peculiar witch browsing the speeders being sold by one of the vendors. Something was out of place but she was unsure of what it was. She opted to get a drink at the local cantina and decide on her next course of action. She walked into the cantina, which had obviously had an interesting string of events occur, ordered a drink and sat in a booth, hoping that the force would lead her to her next move she waited, watching the interactions of those around her. Should she investigate outside the city limits, the darkness that was growing? Or should she have a bit of fun and investigate ruins to satisfy curiosity? She sat pondering her choices.

as written by Calcos

Somewhere below the ruins of Senara...

She awoke in a daze, the air about her cold and eerie. She bolted upright; too quickly it seemed, as the searing agony of a migraine raced through her head like a plasma bolt. Gripping her head in one hand, she grimaced, hissing through her teeth and internally begging the pain to leave her. "You've recovered. Good." The voice she heard resonated with the same monotone distance that her master spoke with.

She turned her head to the left, peering the looming, armor-clad figure standing before her. "It appears you failed to recover what I had ordered, my apprentice," he said without emotion. Somehow, Amalgama could feel the pent-up rage within Gannon's being, bubbling silently in his soul until he was ready to unleash it upon her. No words would save her, no excuses would lessen the retribution that was to come, no plea she could offer that could sway his convictions and cause him to relent in his aggression. Ultimately, she had learned, there was no way to dissuade her master's wrath.

But she could still try.

"Master," she began through pained grunts, her brain fit to burst from her skull as the very act of speaking plunged even further the white-hot pain into her mind. "I was overpowered. A Mandalorian woman. Force-sensitive. Adeptly so-"

"I did not ask for excuses!" the Sith lord thundered, causing his apprentice to recoil in pain and terror. His hands tensed, and he seethed, breathing deeply behind the horned helmet that masked his visage. She didn't need to see his face in order to get a sense for his fury; she felt it well enough with her own power. "I apologize, my master," she said, defeated.

Gannon merely raised a hand, palm facing the woman before him. Slowly, he turned his hand inward, clenching his fingers as his mind concentrated on his apprentice. She could feel the pressure in her throat, seeking to crush her windpipe. She struggled for breath, but there was no intake, and squirmed, kicking her feet in some vain attempt to be free of an attacker that wasn't truly there. Willing her own power to break her free of the Force-endowed choke hold proved just as fruitless. The tears swelled in her eyes, the conflagration in her mind spiking to levels that would be intolerable for a lesser mortal. Nevertheless, she was prepared to die.

No matter how unwilling.

However, her master saw fit to release her from his invisible iron grip, enabling her to take deep gasps of salvation, filling her lungs as much as she desired, thankful that her master had chosen to spare her life. He turned his back to her as she placed a hand at the base of her neck, her breaths heavy and rasping. "Do not fail me again," he said dryly, leaving her to recover from the ordeal of near-death.

as written by LuLu6214

Listening to conversations Skyen notices a vendor who had stepped into the cantina for a drink with a buddy "The piece I am looking for is rumored to be in the Ruins of Senara but I can't go...it's too dangerous, and no one is willing to go look for me no matter how much I pay even with half up front." Skyen looked in the mans direction, she wasn't one for doing jobs for hire but she was in need of money until she figured out on what her next move was. She was still angry about the past events and was neither ready nor willing to go back at this point.

She stood up and walked over sitting down next to the man "I couldn't help but overhear you, you are looking for an item in the ruins?" The mans face lit up with excitement "Oh yes! There is a computer terminal said to contain schematics for spacecraft and speeders that would increase efficiency... er...I have been trying to get them for years but I can't go myself and no one else will. I will pay you half up front and for any costs to get there." She knew there was something he wasn't telling her but her interests were piqued "I will go into the ruins for you and look for these schematics." The man fumbled to produce a small item "Just plug that into the terminal and it will open the files and do all the work...and here are your credits and this for some fuel." He handed her half of the money plus extra for travel. She headed out of the cantina and toward her room, no reason to have one if she wasn't going to stay long.

After gathering her things she headed to the dock and got her ship. Sitting in the pilot seat she punched in the coordinates and took off for the ruins, it wasn't too far by ship. Landing right outside the ruined city she looked for a high point, there were many moss and vine covered structures and rain began to fall adding to the eerie and unsettling feeling. She could hear creatures in the distance screaming and did her best to ignore them. "I guess I will have to take it one building...or ruined building at a time." she sighed. Walking through a clearing she saw a hole in one of the structures walls which she ducked into to get out of the rain.

Any signs of civilization were gone, she sensed something faint as if it were an imprint or trying to conceal itself but she could not figure out which it was. The building she was in looked like a former residency building or hotel with long corridors and many windows that were once present. Searching for a terminal or map she came to a desk, a broken hologram display sat there of which she broke open and looked to see if there was a chip inside "Yes!" she cheered as she pulled it out and put it in her personal hologram display. A 3D map of the original city flickered to life and showed her current position, she was right it was an apartment building.

Heading outside she looked around she scanned another building that seemed to be former government related and headed toward it, noticing some creature laying in the shadows she focused in closely, "Vornskr, dammit...where there is one there is a pack." she reached for her saber hilt as it crept out of the shadows and began running toward her. With a swift movement she dispatched the creature, removing its head from its body and placing the hilt back on her belt.

Suddenly with a piercing pain in her side she found herself on her back with a pack of Vornskrs on top that had been hunting and her force use had led them right to her. One was biting at her leg but couldn't get past her leg armor yet but it was moving toward an exposed area, the one clamped onto her side was occupied. A third ran at her she put up her left arm in defense, it clamped down, blood seeped out of the bite. Grabbing the hilt of her lightsaber she drove the blade between the ribs of the Vornskr on her arm, puncturing its heart. The second was chewing on her side which she knew would need care later the one at her leg had found an open spot, the pain was getting to her. She slit the throat of the one at her side and the third one she kicked in the face causing it to release its bite at which point she sat up and drove her blade through the Vornskrs neck into it's abdomen and through his heart. She stood up and took a breath...

Back