Status
Not open for further replies.
"Name's Ben, Ben Tennyson. Hope to face you in the Rounds to come, Saitama, and may the best man win."

This Saitama guy was something. Could a regular guy really do all that with just ordinary training? Everyone had their limits, but the way Saitama put it made it seem like his state wasn't too hard to reach if you had the motivation.

Maybe he'll just have to see for himself how hard he can hit compared to Humungousaur.

But onto a regular day.

"Why wouldn't I? In this day and age, access to the Internet or a library is all you need to learn about legends of the past. Plus, isn't it a good thing for others to know about your legend? Popularity gets Servants power, doesn't it? That's why they're strong in their homeland," afterwards, responding to the prior question, Ben raises his Omnitrix and adds, "the more unique or one-of-a-kind something is, the more others want to replicate it, whether you let them or not. I've faced my share of knockoffs before."

@Crow @Ver @Gummi Bunnies @Audience

tumblr_inline_ow163ryAgO1s4qpfd_100.jpg

❝ Meh... make sense, I guess. ❞ The knight only shrugged in response. Well, it didn't matter much to her. She's out of the competition, and probably going to be sent to the Throne of Heroes after this. Easy peasy. So what was she going to do before getting side-tracked briefly? Oh right.

tumblr_inline_p293hwR8ag1s4qpfd_100.jpg

❝ Ehe, I'd enjoy the hell out of a match between baldy here and my father. ❞ Mordred says so out loud, though it was more like she was imagining the thought to herself.

@Crow @Ver
@Audience

"Hey, I have a good idea!" Ben exclaims, mainly directed towards Mordred, "what if we had a little battle on the back? Take it as a little warmup for my next battle and your next venture."

@Gummi Bunnies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back