Status
Not open for further replies.
"Stiles"

Stiles rolled out of the way and made sure to summon flies. He closed his eyes to think of a plan and wondered if it was possible to overwhelm the barrier. He summoned a group of flies to attack the barrier over and over.

@Crow @AshuavsStiles

"Stiles"

Stiles rolled out of the way and made sure to summon flies. He closed his eyes to think of a plan and wondered if it was possible to overwhelm the barrier. He summoned a group of flies to attack the barrier over and over.

@Crow @AshuavsStiles

The flies, upon contact, would painlessly disintegrate away. Asuha chose not to retaliate as she continues to walk towards Stiles.

She smiles in his general direction, and he could very well see it through the translucent barrier and his swarm.

@Lucky @AsuhaVSStiles​

"Stiles"

Stiles noticing that the flies would painlessly disintegrate away when he touched and paused, thinking for a moment before he smirked and summoned more flies.

He shapeshifted back into his fly form and slid into one of the platforms and had them attack the barrier, himself being in one. He could heal his way through the barrier.

@Crow @AshuavsStiles

"Stiles"

Stiles noticing that the flies would painlessly disintegrate away when he touched and paused, thinking for a moment before he smirked and summoned more flies.

He shapeshifted back into his fly form and slid into one of the platforms and had them attack the barrier, himself being in one. He could heal his way through the barrier.

@Crow @AshuavsStiles

Asuha begins to fire cold blasts at the various platforms, freezing them one by one as they fell to the ground. Just as Stiles had successfully entered, Asuha activates the ice-based special she had previously activated - inside the barrier, freezing Stiles-fly and all that was in front of her with a great blizzard!

@Lucky @AsuhaVSStiles​

"Stiles"

" Nope," Stiles replied, turning back into his human form and hoping onto the nearest object and make an illusion barrier of ghosts around himself to keep him afloat. It was one thing if he hadn't expected it, but he wasn't about to fall for the same trick. He had made sure to summon his flies when he got in and use them as a frozen platform though. The floor was lava after all.

@Crow @AshuavsStiles

"Stiles"

" Nope," Stiles replied, turning back into his human form and hoping onto the nearest object and make an illusion barrier of ghosts around himself to keep him afloat. It was one thing if he hadn't expected it, but he wasn't about to fall for the same trick. He had made sure to summon his flies when he got in and use them as a frozen platform though. The floor was lava after all.

@Crow @AshuavsStiles

Asuha dual-wields spear and sword and charges at him, slicing through the spectral illusions, jumping on his frozen fly platform and engaging in direct, melee combat with him.

@Lucky @AsuhaVSStiles​

"Stiles"

Stiles looked at her and dodged out of the way, moving around the sword and spear before summoning his own illusion sword to parry the next strike." You know, you aren't wrong about me being old, but do you know what comes with age?" He asked.

@Crow @AshuavsStiles

"Stiles"

Stiles looked at her and dodged out of the way, moving around the sword and spear before summoning his own illusion sword to parry the next strike." You know, you aren't wrong about me being old, but do you know what comes with age?" He asked.

@Crow @AshuavsStiles

"Experience."

Noticing his dodges, Asuha passes her main attacks off as a feint, only to strike him in the stomach with the spear, while her sword countered his.

"Now experience this!"

Asuha kicks Stiles forward, below the stomach, pushing him against the barrier! However, instead of phasing through it as he would expect, he slammed into it, his body comprehending it as physical!

@Lucky @AsuhaVSStiles​

"Stiles"

Stiles observed what she was doing.

One of the things she had expected was him to dodge, but he didn't, catching the spear in his hand, looking over at her as he countered her sword .

" And do you know what experience taught me? Never take your eyes off the opponent."

He let her kick him forward and teleported back onto the platform, grabbing her sword with his spare hand and attempting to toss her and out towards her very solid barrier. Two could be very clever though, as he watched her movement while doing this.

@Crow @AshuavsStiles

"Stiles"

Stiles observed what she was doing.

One of the things she had expected was him to dodge, but he didn't, catching the spear in his hand, looking over at her as he countered her sword .

" And do you know what experience taught me? Never take your eyes off the opponent."

He let her kick him forward and teleported back onto the platform, grabbing her sword with his spare hand and attempting to toss her and out towards her very solid barrier. Two could be very clever though, as he watched her movement while doing this.

@Crow @AshuavsStiles

Something was wrong with Stiles' teleportation abilities within the barrier.

At first, he was completely frozen in place, frozen in time arguably, making him vulnerable to Asuha's continued attacks as she would parry him in place.

Next, his body became half-solid-half-nonexistent, as a second of such a body appeared where he intended to teleport to. Both bodies were unable to move at all.

Next, the latter body disappeared and the original body returned to normal and carried out its normal course of slamming into the barrier.

He had tricks, but Asuha had made the right preparations.

@Lucky @AsuhaVSStiles​

"Stiles"

The Nogitsune had hoped that she had something in place for his teleportation.

He took a deep breath and was thankful for his healing as it made him understand that he was going to be have a last thing to do and he paused thinking for a moment.

He focused on doing something else instead of teleporting himself after he felt the body half go through. He couldn't teleport himself, but that didn't mean he couldn't be creative.

He bounced off the wall and landed on the ice platform and had to smile. He liked a good fight and he wondered if she would stop his teleportation.

Instead of teleporting himself, he closed his eyes and parried her attack and tried to teleport Ashua. Everything had a weakness.

@Crow @AshuavsStiles

"Stiles"

The Nogitsune had hoped that she had something in place for his teleportation.

He took a deep breath and was thankful for his healing as it made him understand that he was going to be have a last thing to do and he paused thinking for a moment.

He focused on doing something else instead of teleporting himself after he felt the body half go through. He couldn't teleport himself, but that didn't mean he couldn't be creative.

He bounced off the wall and landed on the ice platform and had to smile. He liked a good fight and he wondered if she would stop his teleportation.

Instead of teleporting himself, he closed his eyes and parried her attack and tried to teleport Ashua. Everything had a weakness.

@Crow @AshuavsStiles

Much like how his supply of and ability to sense negativity from Asuha was cut off when he was outside the barrier, he was cut off from the rest of the world's despair and pain via this barrier, and to top it off with Asuha staying positive...

... his healing, as well as the other benefits he recieved from feeding on negativity, was beginning to deteorate.

As he concentrated and attempted to teleport Asuha away, a headache, much greater than the one he previously got while attempting to teleport her weapons away, affected him. Asuha took this opportunity to swiftly stab him between the chin & neck via the spear, and through the head!

@Lucky @AsuhaVSStiles​

"Stiles"

"Stiles" growled and closed his eyes, trying to rake his brain for a solution. Something he could do. Something that would.... well, there was always them, but that would just ensure his death and he didn't want that to happen after all though.

He covered himself and made an illusion of himself for her to deal with. Huh- maybe, just maybe there was a way to win this.

He let the vessel form fall away from him, separating him from it. It was after all, just an illusion for appearance stakes and at that point in the match it didn't matter. " I'm really starting to get enjoyed by you," he replied, the form of Stiles being stabbed and disappearing, but the Nogitsune still stood. What could you say, it was a stubborn 1000 year old demon?

@Crow @Ashuavs....Nogitsune

"Stiles"

"Stiles" growled and closed his eyes, trying to rake his brain for a solution. Something he could do. Something that would.... well, there was always them, but that would just ensure his death and he didn't want that to happen after all though.

He covered himself and made an illusion of himself for her to deal with. Huh- maybe, just maybe there was a way to win this.

He let the vessel form fall away from him, separating him from it. It was after all, just an illusion for appearance stakes and at that point in the match it didn't matter. " I'm really starting to get enjoyed by you," he replied, the form of Stiles being stabbed and disappearing, but the Nogitsune still stood. What could you say, it was a stubborn 1000 year old demon?

@Crow @Ashuavs....Nogitsune

"Frightening, but after all you've put me through - not so much anymore," Asuha grins, starting the offensive off by firing cold blasts from her rod at the Nogitsune.

"Maybe I should've trained to achieved Flora before this," Asuha adds.

Stiles wasn't the only one who was changing. The Nogitsune was able to see something on Asuha.

Asuha's outfit began to flicker as if it was a light. It was originally in its regular state, albeit a bit tattered, but occasionally, it would flicker into and out of another outfit - this one sleeveless with light armour pieces padded about the outfit - armour pieces remniscent of a mythical beast, the most obvious being the animalistic head-like emblem on the ribbon - the leviathan. That which also flickered in and out of existence with the armour was a pair of wings.

(Imagine this but five years younger and much more cheerful)

This pressuring fight, being the equivalent of mental and physical training, seemed to have awakened something within Asuha as she started to levitate, her new attire continuing to flicker in and out of reality.

"I don't know what's happening, but it's a good thing you don't either," Asuha, with a smile, begins to fly upwards to the top of the spherical barrier, before descending to slice at the Nogitsune!

@Lucky @AsuhaVSStiles​

"Stiles"

The Nogitsune rolled out of the way and tried to remain focused. It was a good thing that there wasn't anything that could hinder him from winning the match though.

Of course, thinking that was a dangerous slope as he felt a pain in his mind.

Using the illusion of Stiles for so long, the Nogitsune had forgot that this wasn't the body of Stiles. He had possessed another weaker mind individual to maintain himself. After all, he couldn't be Stiles without his body, but he could make someone else look like him.

Of course, now was the worst time for the true person to realize that he wanted control of his body, not only was it in the middle of a fight that the Nogitsune was actively losing, but without him, he wouldn't be able to fight as the Nogitsune had always been a demon who needed a body or break in someone else to be in control. That was what made him so ageless and old, he would move from body to body to live his life or as he preferred vessel to vessel.

Of course, most of the vessels were of corpses and they didn't resist his control as they didn't have a soul to begin with, but the newest and Stiles were the exception to the rule and he had learned it was very bad.

" Now is not the time for that," the Nogitsune muttered before he would dodge out of the way or would attempt too. In his head, the mind of the other individual for control of their body though.

Get out of my body.
the Nogitsune could argue, the body had teleported and the form pushed the Nogitsune out of the body. The form, the actual body being used in the fight landed on the ground, touching the ground and getting a ringout before he make a shield to protect itself from the lava.

clean-shaven-1.jpg

"
Take the win. That monster is out of me, but he is still around, but I can certainly give you the win over it. I'm sure it won't be too happy, James Hunter is my name by the way," he replied, before spinning a jar and throwing it. The demon growled as it was caught and James caught it and screwed it shut. " That should hold him for now. I think you should decide what to do with that spirit that broke so many people," he replied, holding the jar over to Ashua.

@Crow @Jeremi

Last edited:
The barrier dissipated, the floor began to cool and Asuha's new form properly materialised - for a second - before finally dissipating back to her regular school uniform.

As the fight came to a close, the adrenaline that drove Asuha so far was slowing.

HdlwDyD.jpg

"Looks... like... that's that..." Asuha pants. "I am Kusunoki Asuha... and I am going to be the greatest... the greatest..."

Asuha collapses following this.

"ASUHA!"

The trio of seniors ran up to her position, holding her up.

"I knew it'd still be here," Fuuran says as she grabs a Senzu Bean from under Asuha's sleeves and feeds it to her.

"Chew. Chew."

"You really pushed yourself far in this match," Itsuki says with a worried look on her face. "Are you sure you're alright? You did harm yourself twice as a strategy."

"To defeat an enemy that sly, you have to fight like them..." Asuha was opening her eyes, regaining strength very slowly.

"You're not that sly, Asuha. I knew you wouldn't eat that Senzu Bean."

"So..." Asuha turns to James, "what will you do with the fox now?"

@Lucky @Jeremi

nqxAo60.jpg

"So, that really wasn't any Stiles of any kind," Ben converses with Mason while in the audience. "In order for her effects as a hard counter as blondie would put it to fully occur, she had to block him out of outside contact. Even if he couldn't use her as a food source, he could always order takeout.

Well, with that foxy impostor out, that girl just saved everyone from the torment the fox could potentially dish out, and I have to thank her for that. Foxy over there wanted to push her to her breaking point, but I think the opposite was just a tad bit closer to happening when he got mad enough to stop wanting to toy and start wanting to kill.

She's got the positivity of youth, but she can only be young for so long. Let's just hope she doesn't need to face that thing in a rematch a few years down the line, because I feel that she'd be at a disadvantage, even if she does get much, much stronger."

@Alex Azure @Hahli Nuva @Audience​

James Hunter

James looked over at her and took a deep breath, thankful he wouldn't have to hold his shield for long as he knew that making those things were hard to defeat and get rid of.

He was thankful that he had managed to hit the ground when he could as it looked the girl was all tuckered out.

He looked over and hoped that she had someone or something to help. The fox had gotten rid of his beans early on.

He noticed her collapse and hoped she had a way to fight out of this.

James hadn't intended for any of this to happen.

He wished he hadn't been such an idiot in the past and opened the jar.

But the past was just that. The past and there was no changing what had happened and there was no ways around it.

It was good that she had friends.

James couldn't say that he did. He was first and foremost an orphan and second, a genetic experiment that had been used to slice two different human mutations into one.

" And that is a bad thing after all as he is destructive," he replied to her, looking over at her and thankful she was waking up.

He took a deep breath and headed up for the audience with a smile on his face.

" Try to keep him this jar until this tournament is over and then get him back buried under the tree in the empty world I found him."

Before sitting down, he looked over at Mason. " Sorry about not exactly being the person who the Nogitsune made me appear to be." He turned to Ben. " Hey, you are the kid with the alien watch, right? Sorry, Nogitsune wasn't keen on names, but I'm pretty sure you can scan me. I'm made out of like 50% alien DNA and 50% mutant DNA, so you might get something out of me."

@Hahli Nuva @Alex Azure @Crow @Audience

Fwoosh!

tumblr_oy8yue_QCiu1wr8ohqo4_250.png

"... Huh. That was close."

Saitama let out a soft whistle as he disappeared from Mordred's line of sight, reappearing in the air and looking down at the Heroic Spirit. In essence, Saitama had casually moved fast enough to evade the human eye and leapt out of the way behind Mordred, and without exerting any effort on his own part at that.

As he landed on the ground once again, his blank stare eventually turned to irritation, his eyes threatening to glaze over. "Still... It's not "baldy!" My name's Saitama!" He called at Mordred, seemingly more intent on correcting her than fighting her at the present moment.

@Gummi Bunnies
A surprised gasp came from the knight once it was pretty obvious that her attack was avoided without much effort. At the very least, Mordred was pissed, but not because her attack missed it's mark.

❝ Yeah yeah yeah, do me a favor, baldy. You gonna have to step it up, because honestly, it pisses the living crap out of me that my opponent is doing a half-assed job with a fight! ❞ The Saber yelled out as a burst of red mana erupted from her sword, beckoning her to charge in an erratic manner towards the caped opponent.

❝ WELL, I'M GOING TO PICK UP YOUR SLACK ANYWAYS!! ❞

@Ver

After giving Specter Knight the first move, Shiori found herself deflecting the magical missiles of a small skeletal army. The armored knight was more or less aware of the sheer physical power Shiori could put out thanks to their spar, so his plan seemed to be to keep away from that strength. Shiori had to admit it was a pretty solid idea in theory. Range was the natural enemy of a fist fighter after all.

But by the nature of having an arena, there was only so much room that could exist between them. Taking casual steps forward as though merely going for a walk, she deflected each and every projectile aimed at her with her tekkou. Compared to her frantic dodging in the gravity chamber and the raw power she'd shown off in her battle against Gully, the woman's method of battle appeared a lot slower.

Her hands moved quickly, but her feet moved slowly. The true nature of this approach was, quite simply, cornering Specter Knight. While deflecting the incoming attacks, Shiori never actually looked at the attacks directly. Her gaze was fixed on the knight, ready to meet whichever direction he chose to run in. It was easier to simply choose a direction when he ran rather than changing directions while already moving at him after all.

Meanwhile, the knight curled his fingers around the scythe he wielded as he observed her. It likely wouldn't see too much action if he planned to continue this kind of approach, but getting into a melee with her would practically be suicide. He couldn't hide behind his skeletal army forever though. If she got serious and simply used those strange clones of hers to beat them all down at once, he'd lose even the meager time he had left to try something else.

He thought for a moment. And then he decided.

His appearance became more and more transparent. He began to truly resemble his namesake. When the knight finally made his move, it was in a direction that should have been impossible.

Straight down.

To escape the fists of Shiori, he simply vanished under the arena itself. It was a perfect answer to Shiori's current tactic. If she took it slow, he would move out of range just like this. If she moved quickly, it would be difficult for her to suddenly change directions. Considering her fighting style and available options, this was the best choice.

"Sorry, but I'm not gonna let you scurry around this time."

EcxYsbP.png

As if her sluggish movements up until then had been nothing but a mirage, Shiori appeared right before the transparent Specter Knight, who had half his body already through the ground. She cocked her fist back.

"I already gave you practice time back in that strange room, so I'm just gonna end it here!"

Her fist flew forward with a force that felt like it could pierce through mountains, but the knight already understood her raw power. Contesting her on that front wouldn't lead him to victory. He hadn't quite expected her to catch up to him so quickly, but there was another ability of his that she'd have to bypass in order to hit him.

Her fist met one of a number of flaming purple balls that orbited around the knight. Back in the gravity chamber, it reflected the kinetic force that she'd smashed into them.

But her fist smashed right through it. Whether it was due to the power behind her fist overloading the balls of fire or something else Specter Knight couldn't tell, but even if she broke through that he was currently intangible. Hitting him with a fist, or even multiple fists like she was capable of, was meaningless.

Yet even still, the loud crashing sound of a fist slamming into armor resounded.

"...Huh."

The knight couldn't help but voice his surprise at the instant he felt the fist make contact. Not just one, but two of his abilities had been blown through by what seemed like a normal punch, its speed and power aside. What happened? He didn't have time to think about it, but he understood one thing. His respect for Shiori Kujou was not misplaced.

Following through on her punch, Shiori easily launched Specter Knight out of the arena. The punch itself was quite normal. Though he flew out of the ring, the airborne knight would be fine once he woke up. How then had she bypassed his techniques? The reasoning was simple. It had nothing to do with her expansion of possibility. Shiori merely crushed the abilities themselves, ignoring their logic as she struck him out.

And with that, the match was obviously over.

"Uwah. I might've gone overboard again."

With just the slightest hint of concern on her face, she ran off to pick the knight up and put him over with any other unconscious contestants. Or just lay him down somewhere nobody would ever see him again. Maybe those were one and the same. Either way, wasn't her business anymore. Given the match was over, she simply joined the audience for now.

@Jeremi

James Hunter

James looked over at her and took a deep breath, thankful he wouldn't have to hold his shield for long as he knew that making those things were hard to defeat and get rid of.

He was thankful that he had managed to hit the ground when he could as it looked the girl was all tuckered out.

He looked over and hoped that she had someone or something to help. The fox had gotten rid of his beans early on.

He noticed her collapse and hoped she had a way to fight out of this.

James hadn't intended for any of this to happen.

He wished he hadn't been such an idiot in the past and opened the jar.

But the past was just that. The past and there was no changing what had happened and there was no ways around it.

It was good that she had friends.

James couldn't say that he did. He was first and foremost an orphan and second, a genetic experiment that had been used to slice two different human mutations into one.

" And that is a bad thing after all as he is destructive," he replied to her, looking over at her and thankful she was waking up.

He took a deep breath and headed up for the audience with a smile on his face.

" Try to keep him this jar until this tournament is over and then get him back buried under the tree in the empty world I found him."

Before sitting down, he looked over at Mason. " Sorry about not exactly being the person who the Nogitsune made me appear to be." He turned to Ben. " Hey, you are the kid with the alien watch, right? Sorry, Nogitsune wasn't keen on names, but I'm pretty sure you can scan me. I'm made out of like 50% alien DNA and 50% mutant DNA, so you might get something out of me."

@Hahli Nuva @Alex Azure @Crow @Audience
A surprised gasp came from the knight once it was pretty obvious that her attack was avoided without much effort. At the very least, Mordred was pissed, but not because her attack missed it's mark.

❝ Yeah yeah yeah, do me a favor, baldy. You gonna have to step it up, because honestly, it pisses the living crap out of me that my opponent is doing a half-assed job with a fight! ❞ The Saber yelled out as a burst of red mana erupted from her sword, beckoning her to charge in an erratic manner towards the caped opponent.

❝ WELL, I'M GOING TO PICK UP YOUR SLACK ANYWAYS!! ❞

@Ver
After giving Specter Knight the first move, Shiori found herself deflecting the magical missiles of a small skeletal army. The armored knight was more or less aware of the sheer physical power Shiori could put out thanks to their spar, so his plan seemed to be to keep away from that strength. Shiori had to admit it was a pretty solid idea in theory. Range was the natural enemy of a fist fighter after all.

But by the nature of having an arena, there was only so much room that could exist between them. Taking casual steps forward as though merely going for a walk, she deflected each and every projectile aimed at her with her tekkou. Compared to her frantic dodging in the gravity chamber and the raw power she'd shown off in her battle against Gully, the woman's method of battle appeared a lot slower.

Her hands moved quickly, but her feet moved slowly. The true nature of this approach was, quite simply, cornering Specter Knight. While deflecting the incoming attacks, Shiori never actually looked at the attacks directly. Her gaze was fixed on the knight, ready to meet whichever direction he chose to run in. It was easier to simply choose a direction when he ran rather than changing directions while already moving at him after all.

Meanwhile, the knight curled his fingers around the scythe he wielded as he observed her. It likely wouldn't see too much action if he planned to continue this kind of approach, but getting into a melee with her would practically be suicide. He couldn't hide behind his skeletal army forever though. If she got serious and simply used those strange clones of hers to beat them all down at once, he'd lose even the meager time he had left to try something else.

He thought for a moment. And then he decided.

His appearance became more and more transparent. He began to truly resemble his namesake. When the knight finally made his move, it was in a direction that should have been impossible.

Straight down.

To escape the fists of Shiori, he simply vanished under the arena itself. It was a perfect answer to Shiori's current tactic. If she took it slow, he would move out of range just like this. If she moved quickly, it would be difficult for her to suddenly change directions. Considering her fighting style and available options, this was the best choice.

"Sorry, but I'm not gonna let you scurry around this time."

EcxYsbP.png

As if her sluggish movements up until then had been nothing but a mirage, Shiori appeared right before the transparent Specter Knight, who had half his body already through the ground. She cocked her fist back.

"I already gave you practice time back in that strange room, so I'm just gonna end it here!"

Her fist flew forward with a force that felt like it could pierce through mountains, but the knight already understood her raw power. Contesting her on that front wouldn't lead him to victory. He hadn't quite expected her to catch up to him so quickly, but there was another ability of his that she'd have to bypass in order to hit him.

Her fist met one of a number of flaming purple balls that orbited around the knight. Back in the gravity chamber, it reflected the kinetic force that she'd smashed into them.

But her fist smashed right through it. Whether it was due to the power behind her fist overloading the balls of fire or something else Specter Knight couldn't tell, but even if she broke through that he was currently intangible. Hitting him with a fist, or even multiple fists like she was capable of, was meaningless.

Yet even still, the loud crashing sound of a fist slamming into armor resounded.

"...Huh."

The knight couldn't help but voice his surprise at the instant he felt the fist make contact. Not just one, but two of his abilities had been blown through by what seemed like a normal punch, its speed and power aside. What happened? He didn't have time to think about it, but he understood one thing. His respect for Shiori Kujou was not misplaced.

Following through on her punch, Shiori easily launched Specter Knight out of the arena. The punch itself was quite normal. Though he flew out of the ring, the airborne knight would be fine once he woke up. How then had she bypassed his techniques? The reasoning was simple. It had nothing to do with her expansion of possibility. Shiori merely crushed the abilities themselves, ignoring their logic as she struck him out.

And with that, the match was obviously over.

"Uwah. I might've gone overboard again."

With just the slightest hint of concern on her face, she ran off to pick the knight up and put him over with any other unconscious contestants. Or just lay him down somewhere nobody would ever see him again. Maybe those were one and the same. Either way, wasn't her business anymore. Given the match was over, she simply joined the audience for now.

@Jeremi

Ben's Omnitrix scans James. "Alright then," Ben asks, "I'll use your power in places you cannot. Wait, what is your power anyways?"

CVAFlM6.jpg

"Wooooah! Shiori finished the scary knight very easily!" Asuha looks in awe, causing Ben's attention to turn to Shiori, returning with Spectre Knight in hand. "That's amaaazing!"

"Ha!" Fuuran looks at Spectre Knight directly as Shiori came to the audience, sticking her tongue out. "In your face, buddy! Who's judging who now?"

"Fuuran that's bad sportsmanship," Itsuki retorts.

"It's not bad sportsmanship if I'm not in the sport."

"Fuuran no."

"Fuuran yes!"

"Everyone, let's pay attention to the current fights as of now," Mari says, "also, congratulations Miss Shiori."

"Yeah, congrats on moving on to the next round," Ben says to Shiori, then turns to the current fight, "hope to see you on the other side of the court soon."

"The caped baldy isn't taking this too seriously," Asuha pouts.

qVSiSmx.png

"Let's wait and see if she activates her Noble Phantasm first, then we can judge," Ben adds.

"That Clarent Blood Arthur thing? It's really strong. She's sure to win against Saitama if she pulls that out soon!"

"I wouldn't be so certain," Itsuki says.

@Alex Azure @Lucky @Hahli Nuva @Kaykay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back