Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben's Omnitrix scans James. "Alright then," Ben asks, "I'll use your power in places you cannot. Wait, what is your power anyways?"

CVAFlM6.jpg

"Wooooah! Shiori finished the scary knight very easily!" Asuha looks in awe, causing Ben's attention to turn to Shiori, returning with Spectre Knight in hand. "That's amaaazing!"

"Ha!" Fuuran looks at Spectre Knight directly as Shiori came to the audience, sticking her tongue out. "In your face, buddy! Who's judging who now?"

"Fuuran that's bad sportsmanship," Itsuki retorts.

"It's not bad sportsmanship if I'm not in the sport."

"Fuuran no."

"Fuuran yes!"

"Everyone, let's pay attention to the current fights as of now," Mari says, "also, congratulations Miss Shiori."

"Yeah, congrats on moving on to the next round," Ben says to Shiori, then turns to the current fight, "hope to see you on the other side of the court soon."

"The caped baldy isn't taking this too seriously," Asuha pouts.

qVSiSmx.png

"Let's wait and see if she activates her Noble Phantasm first, then we can judge," Ben adds.

"That Clarent Blood Arthur thing? It's really strong. She's sure to win against Saitama if she pulls that out soon!"

"I wouldn't be so certain," Itsuki says.

@Alex Azure @Lucky @Hahli Nuva @Kaykay

View attachment 3419
"Congrats to all the winners! You're doing great out there, even if you're against some not so clean fights."

View attachment 3420
"Though, Ben, I'm starting to get curious on something. Your watch thing scans aliens, right? What exactly does it consider an alien, when it comes to DNA
?"

@Crow @Alex Azure @Lucky @Hahli Nuva @Kaykay

View attachment 3419
"Congrats to all the winners! You're doing great out there, even if you're against some not so clean fights."

View attachment 3420
"Though, Ben, I'm starting to get curious on something. Your watch thing scans aliens, right? What exactly does it consider an alien, when it comes to DNA
?"

@Crow @Alex Azure @Lucky @Hahli Nuva @Kaykay

"I call them aliens, but in reality..."

Ben dials through some holograms, revealing two earth animals in particular - a bottlenose dolphin & a white mouse.

"... it's more accurate to say that it registers the genetic code of sapient species. Aliens is just simpler to explain, plus if you take these two plus human out, it is all aliens, from an Earth person's perspective anyways."

@Crow @Alex Azure @Lucky @Hahli Nuva @Kaykay @Audience​

tumblr_inline_o5ttnc4a_FP1u3unvd_100.png

"I'm getting just a bit tired of being called "Baldy" around here," Saitama grunted mostly to himself, his expression suddenly shifting from bored to firm like the flip of a switch. Too bad he didn't come with a wig if people were just gonna be like this, no matter what universe he was in.

Clenching his fist, the caped hero lowered his posture, bucking his knees ever so slightly as he watched Mordred begin to charge forward. Right off the bat, his opponent here was more powerful than the first one, but even so, it mattered little either way, at least as far as he was concerned.

Deciding that he may as well give another demonstration of his power, Saitama thrust his clenched fist forward, punching firmly at the air just like he did against Lukas (and even before with Genos back home), letting the sheer power and speed behind his empty punch create a powerful gust of wind intended to blow Mordred off the stage should it hit her right in the face!

@Gummi Bunnies

"He's doing the thing again!"

"What thing, Fuuran-senpai?" Asuha asks.

8uXsuQB.png

"The move he deployed upon the lancer..." Itsuki says, raising her glasses, "using his immense strength, he would punch the very air. His impact travels through and vibrates about the air, albeit being filtered in the process. Even after the pressure of the atmosphere weakens it, it still possesses more than enough strength to knock an opponent off the stage in one punch."

"But it is easier to counter an indirect punch than a direct one, isn't it?"

Itsuki nods. "That's the thing, my junior - Saitama's holding back. If the Saber can push him to stop holding back..."

VwmnotX.png

"It seems that not everyone is giving their all, huh?" Mari sheepishly laughs.

@Audience​

Ben's Omnitrix scans James. "Alright then," Ben asks, "I'll use your power in places you cannot. Wait, what is your power anyways?"

CVAFlM6.jpg

"Wooooah! Shiori finished the scary knight very easily!" Asuha looks in awe, causing Ben's attention to turn to Shiori, returning with Spectre Knight in hand. "That's amaaazing!"

"Ha!" Fuuran looks at Spectre Knight directly as Shiori came to the audience, sticking her tongue out. "In your face, buddy! Who's judging who now?"

"Fuuran that's bad sportsmanship," Itsuki retorts.

"It's not bad sportsmanship if I'm not in the sport."

"Fuuran no."

"Fuuran yes!"

"Everyone, let's pay attention to the current fights as of now," Mari says, "also, congratulations Miss Shiori."

"Yeah, congrats on moving on to the next round," Ben says to Shiori, then turns to the current fight, "hope to see you on the other side of the court soon."

"The caped baldy isn't taking this too seriously," Asuha pouts.

qVSiSmx.png

"Let's wait and see if she activates her Noble Phantasm first, then we can judge," Ben adds.

"That Clarent Blood Arthur thing? It's really strong. She's sure to win against Saitama if she pulls that out soon!"

"I wouldn't be so certain," Itsuki says.

@Alex Azure @Lucky @Hahli Nuva @Kaykay

NkhtgTN.png

"Thanks but, let's not make fun of people just for losing. Makes me feel bad for winning."

Scratching her head, Shiori gave a half-hearted response to the other audience members. She didn't exactly feel like she'd done anything praise-worthy by achieving an easy victory but the results spoke for themselves.

"Though if I have to face you eventually green boy, let's not run off into space okay? Sounds like a royal pain in the ass, and even if I don't really need to breathe or anything I still prefer solid ground."

In the meantime, she simply watched the other fights. Just like any of the other audience members.

@Alex Azure @Lucky @Hahli Nuva @Crow

❝ Ack! ❞ She let out a gasp at how sudden this occurred, feeling herself be forced back by Saitama's indirect punch. She would've been thrown off of the stage if it wasn't for the fact that she stabbed her sword into the ground to slow herself down. Regaining her footing, Mordred made a short grunt as she pulled her sword out from the ground and... her armor entirely fading away as if she called it off.

tumblr_inline_ow16q4X9uP1s4qpfd_100.jpg

❝ All right all right. I'll cut the chatter, and I'll instead kick up the fight to full gear. ❞ The Saber said once it was clear that he was packing in some power that hasn't been fully shown off yet. A burst of red mana surrounded her sword again, appearing like it extended the weapon's length by how much mana she was putting into it. Almost like she was borderline about to use a Noble Phantasm, but not really.

Closing the distance, she swung once with the mana-intensified blade at Saitama.

@Ver

BOOSH!

Even though Mordred's blade managed to directly hit Saitama, resulting in a crash that was able to send ripples through the air, it seemed that not even the powered blade was able to really cut him, instead impacting him like she were swinging a thin hammer, hitting him square in the jaw. He reeled back and his head turned with it, taking the hit like a firm right hook, but nothing more than that, as even through the chaos of the scene, not even a bruise became apparent on his face.

And so, without a word, the bald-headed hero moved to counter, deciding on that whim not to keep playing around anymore, at least in the same manner that he did with Lukas.

"..."

037.jpg

FWOOSH!

With that, he swung his gloved fist toward Mordred at staggering speeds, and one could only imagine how much power was behind such a thing if it made its mark.

@Gummi Bunnies

Last edited:
"OK, OK, you can count on it," Ben replies, "I myself work better under pressure - atmospheric pressure."

"So the alien guy fights better on earth than in space," Fuuran ponders, "who knew."

"Hey, I'm an Earth person at the end of it all," Ben adds, "Earth activities, Earth games, Earth food... Earth air..."

"I believe you would all prefer to pay attention to the fight before you?" Itsuki points out.

"Saitama's going for a direct hit this time!"

"Do you ever think that we might be getting a little dramatic about this?"

"I think it's nice that we're all having fun."

"Having fun. Spectating. Yeah, what was stopping us three from entering with Asuha again? I mean, more reps means better chances."

"Too late to think about it, right?"

"Right."

@Kaykay @Alex Azure @dark @Audience​

James Hunter

" If I'm going to be entirely honest with you, it's random as anything. My DNA that is alien is inhuman in nature, so for me it's explosions, but I have seen it range from teleportation, shifting tetontic plates, lightning and other things though,"
he replied back to Ben. " But if it is any DNA, you might pick up my mutant powers of force field or as I call them shields."

@Kaykay @Alex Azure @dark @Crow @Audience

The knight's eyes widened once she realized that her swing didn't leave a mark on him at all. And then, she saw that her opponent made his move, a speeding punch incoming for a direct hit. The option to dodge was not there, not enough time to do that. She had to be hit no matter what by this, but it didn't have to be at full-force. Letting her instincts take the wheel, Mordred hastily raised her sword into a blocking stance, planning to reduce the impact with this last second maneuver.

A thunderously loud bang resounded as a result of the impending impact, soon followed with a tumbling fall off of her feet from the punch's force she sloppily blocked. It was like she didn't manage to block a good portion of the attack's force, blood streaking down from the side of her head. Despite that, she still gathered up strength to pick herself up from the ground, her sword remaining in one piece. That was her Noble Phantasm after all...

tumblr_inline_ow15q2JuYP1s4qpfd_100.jpg

❝ Clarent... ❞ She says just as another surge of mana burst from her body and focused towards her sword. If Saitama was strong enough to land a blow like that on her, then she fully intended to end this in one fell swoop, and that was by making use of her Noble Phantasm! Holding her mana-charged blade back with both hands gripping tightly at the handle, she built up more of that crimson-colored mana.

❝... Blood.... ARTHUUUUUUUUUUUUR!! Yelling at the top of her lungs, the Saber unleashed this full power Noble Phantasm with a single swing. Aimed right for the caped hero, a strong stream of red energy rushed towards the intended target. Given that this was her Noble Phantasm, there was no telling what else she could do that would be stronger than this.

@Ver

Chapter 4 – Change of scenery

It had taken the fighters awhile but finally the victors had been weeded out. “It’s about time.” Cell rose up from the spot where he had been surveying the fights. With a bemused smirk he looked down the where the Z fighters were licking their wounds. “To think that the heroes of this universe fell in the tryouts! How disappointing. Hahahaha!”

“Not all of us lost, you know.” 18 replied looking over Krillin who she had beat.

Gohan gritted his teeth as he defiantly shouted back to Cell. “That just means that the people you’re facing are that much stronger! You’re finished one way or another, Cell!”

“My, my. Such bravado coming from a loser! Well now that the trash has been taken care off.”
Cell raised his hand. “It’s time to change the venue.” With a snap of his fingers all none native participants vanished right in front of them.

“What?!” Trunks looked on in shock. “Supreme Kai of Time! Where did Cell take them?!”

“I…I have no idea…” The Supreme Kai of Time responded through Trunks’ communicator. “It’s like they vanished without a trace. I can’t find anything, anything at all!”

Meanwhile back with Babidi and Dabura. Babidi was talking about all the grand plans he had when he finally resurrected Majin Buu. Dabura was only half listening when he sensed something a bit further away. “This energy…” Uncharacteristically Dabura left his masters side to investigate.

“Dabura? Dabura! Where are you going?! Get back here this instant!” But Babidi’s words fell on deaf ears. Landing by a rigorous mountain area, it didn’t take long for Dabura to find the source of the energy.

“Such a surprise to find you here…sister.”

Towa, flanked by Mira, had a very mischievous smile on her face. “Hello brother. I have a proposition if you care to listen.”
The King of the Demon Realm stood silently before responding. “Make it quick then. I don’t have all day.”

The group who had been teleported by Cell now found themselves. Where there once had been green fields and a bright sky, only a lifeless wasteland remained. The only thing that was the same was the arena they had fought in not too long ago. “Welcome to the next phase of the tournament! This little spot of heaven is a personal space that I have decided to lease out and use to my hearts content.”

Big Barda did not seem impressed by the change of venue. “I thought you were a braggart and a glory hound! Why bring us here where no one can see the spectacle?”

Another soft chuckle escaped Cell’s lips. “Oh isn’t there?” He motioned towards spectator seats where the ones still fighting could find those that had either forfeited or lost their fights sitting among the drafters. “I believe that is a reasonable amount, don’t you? Now, as we’ve got this far it’s time to add to the stipulations.” He motioned towards the arena. “If any piece of your body, still attached to the rest of it,” Cell added with a smirk. “Touch the area outside of the arena you will be ringed out and lost your bout.”

“Why add such a stipulation now?”
Barda asked confused as to what Cell was planning.

“Fairness my dear. Fairness! I can sense the power fluctuation among you all and well I just want to give everyone a fighting chance is all! No just use your brawn,” He motioned to his head. “But your brains as well.” As he said that he floated up into the air to sit down on his makeshift throne. “You have one hour before the next fights begin. I hope you all are ready.”

18, the sole winner of the Z fighters looked around the group. “Well, this sucks, but luckily…” She removed a small pouch from her belt. “If anyone needs to heal up.” Inside were many green beans. “We call these senzu beans. Eat one of these and you’ll feel as good as new.” For now, it seemed that the competitors had time to rest up and plan for their upcoming bouts. Who they were fighting next was anyone’s guess.

@Crow As Benjamin Kirby "Ben" Tennyson and Kusunoki Asuha
@Hahli Nuva As Wilhelmina "Will" Vandom and Gully
@Gummi Bunnies As Sakata Kintoki and Mordred
@Donder172 As Maria and Kratos
@Takumi As Lukas and Lumine
@CrunchyCHEEZIT As Specter Knight
@York As Annie Leonhart and Sandalphon
@Minerva As Aigis
@Jeremi As Big Barda
@Alex Azure As Mason Moretti
@Kaykay As Shiori Kujou
@Ver As Saitama
@Lucky As Stiles Stilinski and Cerin Corine
@Sark As Cole MacGrath and Senator Steven Armstrong
@Atomic Knight as Cole MacGrath
@dark as Jak
GZqJVii.jpg

"A ringout rule? Darn it. Guess I'll just have to rely on some heavy hitters with enough weight to hang around, now wouldn't I?" Ben ponders, "or speedsters. Hmmm... I've got some guys here who can bend the rules a bit..."

"Alright Asuha, during this period of time, I've managed to buff your weapons up!" Fuuran says, handing Asuha some weapons.

CVAFlM6.jpg

"Wow, Fuuran-senpai, how did you-"

"Improv, my junior, improv! Now, go show everyone who's boss!"

As Asuha prepares, Itsuki appears behind Fuuran.

"Hey, Fuuran, are you sure you can keep up your positivity after all that?"

"Who says I am, Itsuki? Smile for our junior, Itsuki, set a good example for her. You are our student council president, after all."

"I'm a bit worried myself," Mari adds, sitting with the audience, "but we'll need to wait and see."

"At this point, I really do hope if Asuha loses, it's ringout..."

@Jeremi @Takumi @Kaykay @Hahli Nuva @Ver @York @etcetcetc​
"Stiles"

The nogitsune looked over at the girl and knew that she was most likely a formidable opponent and he was sure to make sure of that. " I'm ready to start whenever you are," he said, walking down to the stage. If she followed or arrived and was ready, he would cast the illusion of the forest to block out the audience, but left an opening for Cell. " So, how do you feel about riddles?" He asked.

@Crow @VsKusnoki

Cerin Cornine

" I'm ready to start whenever you are, Miss Annie. Ladies first after all,"
he replied.

@York @#VsAnnie
Moving onto the next match, Mordred was still fired up to get a good fight in. The earlier one against Lumine was only a taste of one. Surely she would get more of a challenge moving on, given that the remaining competition managed to proceed from their earlier matches. The knight flashed a grin once they were practically ready for their fight.

tumblr_inline_ow169gZca61s4qpfd_100.jpg

❝ Whatever you say, baldy. ❞ Mordred replied moments before her armor's helmet shifted into place. Clutching her sword with a tight grip, she charged at him at an alarming speed despite wearing that heavy armor. Soon, she leaped up, going in with a downwards slash with Clarent before she would making her landing.

@Ver

Well, guess he was moving on to the next round. Kintoki scratched the back of his head once he figured out who would be his next matchup. Wasn't this the guy that the hot-headed Saber wanted to fight so badly? Talk about awkward. There wasn't much to do about it, given that they were about to have their fight.

❝ Alright, give me a holler if you're ready. Because after that, I'm gonna go all in! ❞ The Berserker spoke to Sandalphon, twirling his axe around with his fingers.

@York
Annie Leonhart
@Raynar Saassin @Jeremi @Crow @Lucky

Annie's battle against Piccolo raged on for a considerably length of time. Despite their seeming disparity in strength at first... She soon found the battle drawing to a standstill... As her expertise in martial arts prevented Piccolo from overcoming her through brute strength alone, while she herself couldn't quite land a good blow on Piccolo due to her 3D maneuver gear being virtually useles out in the open like this.

However... It was when he enlarged himself that she found an opening. Of course... She had the option to use her shifter powers to overpower him the old fashioned way, but... She didn't want to give away her trump card, not yet.

Instead, she began to fight him like she would a titan with her 3D maneuver gear... Grappling onto weak points, namely his heels his spine, dealing blow after blow with her blades, until he eventually toppled.

However, unlike with a titan, she was carefull not to land a lethal blow... Even until the end.

At long last, with both contestants tired out... Annie had the upper hand, and had the opportunity to finish off her opponent, but... Contrary to what her mission back at home usually entailed, she chose not to.

"I'm tired of killing... Even if it is... What I have to do sometimes. Consider yourself lucky Piccolo... I'm letting you live." She said.

Though her expression remained unchanged, on the inside... She was relieved that here, she didn't have to kill if she didn't want to.

Breathing a small sigh of relief, she shook her head as she left the stadium.

Unfortunately, when Cell teleported them to a new Arena, giving them a basic rundown of the new limitations and rules to elimination. It was certainly going to give her more trouble with titan shifting... Technically her titan body was her own, and if she made the wrong move, she could easily bump into the arena boundaries.

However, as long as she did not do so, she might just be able to trick her opponent into running into the boundaries themselves.

"A victory is a victory. At least it means less people will die." She said, giving a curt answer to the discussion about these new boundaries.

For the most part, she kept to herself once more during the downtime... Until her turn to get ont the stadium came, and she stood up... To attend the next battle.

A smirk came over Annie's face at Cerine's attempt at chivalry as she raised her fists.

"I'm ready, but you don't have to bore me with this 'ladies first' nonsense." She said, bracing herself to either charge forwards, or perhaps counter a strike made by Cerine, if he chose to make his first move.

"If you want to strike me... Strike me. That's that." She added.

It looks like she was itching to get the battle started, but yet... She wasn't about to charge in blindly, without getting familiar with how her opponent would fight...

Sandalphon
@Gummi Bunnies @dark

Sandalphon and Jak fought for quite some time... But in the end, the latter was no match for a primal beast.

However, despite his rough exterior, Sandalphon didn't seem to hesitate in his decision to spare his opponent; he made a promise after all... A promise to a long lost friend, that he would protect the sky realm, and in turn... Live alongside humanity after his duty as the Supreme Primarch is fulfilled.

In response to Cell's addition to the tournament rules, and the change in scenery in of itself... Sandalphon just snorted, shaking his head and not saying anything.

Instead, he just (im)patiently waited for his battle to begin.

Seeing his opponent's vigor, a smile crossed his face; looks like they were both eager to get this battle started.

He hoped Mordred made it okay, wherever she was now; they never got a chance to spar together after all, so perhaps... They would get a chance to battle in the tournament, if everything went according to plan.

"Nonsense! I'm always ready!"
He roared, spreading his wings as he prepared to charge forwards.

Of course, as brash as he was... Sandalphon knew better than to start flying around right away; he had to be mindfull of the arena boundaries, but on the other hand, his opponent couldn't fly anyways, so perhaps it was better if they stuck to a battle on the ground... For now at least.​

Cerin Cornine

Cerin looked over at her smirk and didn't say a word as he looked over at her raised fists.

" I am nothing if not a gentleman," he replied, with a certain bit of irony to his words. This was the man who had planned to kill Cole and nearly succeeded at it too. He was far from a gentleman after all though.

The villain was quiet as he debated his option and finally settled on one.

Cerin focused on the other power he had, the one that nobody expected in battle. He attempted to unearth the nearest gem and once he had removed it, he would toss it at Annie.

@York

"...?"

Saitama furrowed his brow lightly as Mordred managed to withstand his punch; she may have been worse for the fear, but even the usually lackadaisical hero had to admit she was at least something else. On par with, if not as strong as Lord Boros. And if that was so, that only meant he had to defeat her as quickly as possible, if only because the impact from another one of her attacks could potentially knock him out of bounds, regardless of how much damage they'd actually do him.

The bald hero bucked his knees even further down than before, reeling his hips back slightly. With a serious expression on his face, Saitama spoke lowly with a cutting voice.

020.jpg

"You're not bad, I'll give you that. So if you wanna go all out like that, I'll give you a taste in return. It's the least I can do," he said firmly, clenching his gloved fist tightly, before going on as Mordred performed her Noble Phantasm.

"Serious Series: Serious Punch."

And he threw his fist forward.

BOOSH!

hF22152DC

With but a simple movement, Saitama's punch clashed against the Noble Phantasm like he were penetrating through a coming barrier, breaking it down like a wall.

The sheer force of his punch, one that to his own admittance held power far more significant than a nonchalant flick of the wrist like all his other attacks had been before, was even able to not only break through Mordred's final stand but even create a shockwave powerful enough to reverberate all the way back to Mordred, with the intent of giving her a nasty knockback out of the ring!

@Gummi Bunnies

Cerin Cornine

Cerin looked over at her smirk and didn't say a word as he looked over at her raised fists.

" I am nothing if not a gentleman," he replied, with a certain bit of irony to his words. This was the man who had planned to kill Cole and nearly succeeded at it too. He was far from a gentleman after all though.

The villain was quiet as he debated his option and finally settled on one.

Cerin focused on the other power he had, the one that nobody expected in battle. He attempted to unearth the nearest gem and once he had removed it, he would toss it at Annie.

@York
Annie Leonhart
@Lucky

Annie seemed to shrug at that... But her attention was more focused on the battle at hand.

With a brisk motion, she attempted to dodge the gem tossed her way... Quickly drawing the blades of her 3D maneuver gear. Though she couldn't use it to soar through the air per say, she could use it to gain an edge in combat if needed.

In this case, she was cautious about what may come of that thrown gem. After all... It was a strange combat maneuver to say the least, to just throw something at your opponent without a good reason.​

Cerin Cornine

Cerin didn't care that she didn't believe him. Win the battle, get ahead of the monster, just keep going.

Unlike most who had controls over his powers, he had to figure out his plan and quick. He felt he could steal powers, but he felt it was playing with fire, he had no clue how useful it would be and what its limits was, he would only be saving for bigger threats.

It was a strange combat move, but it was to act as a distraction for the bigger thing he was doing. Cerin plunged the entire stadium into darkness and sliding into the darkness. As he did this, he shot at her. Shots in the dark.

@York

It didn't take an idiot to realize that this didn't go as planned. Even with a Noble Phantasm at hand, the knight of rebellion fell short in the end.

tumblr_inline_ow15pjNljK1s4qpfd_100.jpg

❝ N... No way... ❞ Mordred mumbled in disbelief to herself, moments before she was practically flung out into knockout range by the resulting shockwave of Saitama overpowering her Clarent Blood Arthur. Especially after that, it didn't look like she would bounce back, resulting with this match coming to an end.

@Ver

❝ ALRIGHT, LET'S GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD! ❞ Kintoki was practically pumped to get this match going, charging electricity into his axe. With a swift swing, he throws the charged weapon at Sandalphon like a frisbee. Despite the obvious disadvantage of not being able to go after his opponent via flight, the Berserker wasn't going to let that stop him from going all out.

@York

tumblr_p4808t9f_LN1v2kn4yo10_r1_250.png

"..."

With steam seeming to emanate from his fist, like steaming power, Saitama, with a furrowed brow, glared at the empty air in front of him after he let loose for just one second, before his hard expression quickly melted into exasperation of the emotional variety.

"Damn... Did I overdo it again? Still, I guess this means I win then, even if by ring-out..." The overpowered hero mumbled mostly to himself, idly scratching his chin with his other hand, not really even caring to revel in his victory or anything before deciding to hop off the ring.

Imagining his opponent to be ultimately alright if nothing else, Saitama let his win settle from there, and from there, began to wait in the audience for the rest of the fights to conclude.

@Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @Anybody

HdlwDyD.jpg

"That was amazing! How do you do all?" Asuha's eyes widen as Saitama arrives at the audience scene.

qUZKmBw.jpg

"Just who are you? And what's your backstory? Alien heritage, genetic mutation, some magic relic?" Ben asks, wondering how Saitama was able to defeat Mordred effortlessly with fists alone. "No one just punches an artifact comparable to Excalibur away. Wait, that is the actual Clarent, right?"

"Heh, this caped baldy guy is something," Fuuran adds with a laugh, "then again, so is everyone making it to the next round. That's when we'll see who's the most something of somethings."

"I have utmost confidence in our Asuha, but that's no reason to underestimate all else," Mari adds.

@Ver @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @Lucky @Audienceboiz​

"One question at a time. Jeez, which part do you even want me to answer?" Saitama grunted lightly as the audience clamored toward him, bombarding him with questions out of nowhere. He had to admit that in part, it was a bit nice that he was finally being acknowledged for his awesome strength, even if he had to travel to a whole 'nother dimension for it, but well, beggars couldn't be choosers after all.

Taking some of the questions into consideration, such as who exactly he was and what the nature of his powers were, the bald-headed hero pursed his lips.

"Oh, I'm... no one so exciting like that," he said modestly, even if it was a bit misplaced, "Alien? Mutant? No, not really. I'm just a hero for fun. Or, well, I guess technically I'm a pro hero now. I'm Saitama, and that's my story," he went on banally, resting a hand on his hip. He had little to say to the incredulous prospect of punching away a mystical flash of energy, considering what happened when he'd fought Lord Boros before, but Saitama wasn't one to brag. That much.

To the notion of the idea that those advancing to the next round would be impressively strong, Saitama merely shrugged. "Oh, is that so? I guess we'll really see later on. I'd ask to point out who managed to win their fights, but... ah, I don't really remember any of these people or what they can do, so it's just as well."

@Crow @Audience

tumblr_inline_ow1660Hl3D1s4qpfd_100.jpg

❝ Well duh it's the actual Clarent! You think I'd let anyone make a copy of it? ❞ An annoyed huff of air came from Mordred, who appeared to have gotten herself over to the audience without much problem. Actually, it looked like she recovered almost entirely from the few hits she got during that match. Although she felt like she didn't want to bring herself to say it, she had the itching feeling to congratulate Saitama on the win against her. On the other hand, something about Ben's comment struck her some interest.

tumblr_inline_ow164erB1F1s4qpfd_100.jpg

❝ Wait a minute... You know about Clarent and Excalibur? You don't look like... y'know... like one of those Master types... ❞ It wasn't essentially general knowledge to know the true strength of both Clarent and Excalibur, especially in a setting where no one didn't look like they knew all about it.

@Crow @Ver
@Audience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back