Status
Not open for further replies.
"I'm down with that" Cole muttered "But maybe show us what you can do first. See if you can live up to your bark"

Will smirked. She had no problem showcasing her skills. Maybe a little demonstration was in order.

"Alright. What can I do to convince you?"

Will smirked. She had no problem showcasing her skills. Maybe a little demonstration was in order.

"Alright. What can I do to convince you?"
Cole thought for a second, weighing up his options. "How about we go a round? A 1 on 1 fight. Nothing too serious, just a bit of fun- I wanna see how you think"

Cole thought for a second, weighing up his options. "How about we go a round? A 1 on 1 fight. Nothing too serious, just a bit of fun- I wanna see how you think"

Will noddee. She'd have to be very careful. Quintessence was life energy. If she used too much, she could end up taking his.

"Okay. Sounds like a plan. Want to fight here?"

Will noddee. She'd have to be very careful. Quintessence was life energy. If she used too much, she could end up taking his.

"Okay. Sounds like a plan. Want to fight here?"
"Here's a good a place as any" Cole unsheathed his amp and lowered his stance, hold his two pronged staff behind him and his free hand forwards. This was going to be the perfect warm up- if he was going to go toe to toe with Cell, he'd want to be on full form "There's plenty of room up here anyway- wanna make the first move?"

❝ Destroying planets, huh? ❞ The knight tilted her head as if she didn't catch on that this was the case. That's a problem, certainly. Aside from that, there was an even bigger problem. A strange burst of mana came from her as her armor started to shift around.

97e

❝ Okay, I get it. This guy is on my bad side now. If Cell's out destroying things, then he's crossing into my territory. No one but me is allowed to defile my father's sacred land. ❞ Once her armor's helm had retracted into the rest of her armor, Mordred couldn't help herself in boasting about her "territory." Almost like she was a guard dog for this sacred land she spoke of.

tumblr_inline_ow16y4AVw21s4qpfd_100.jpg

❝ As the knight of rebellion that raised her sword against the victorious King Arthur, I lend my blade in taking Cell on. Don't even think that I'm just doing this out of the goodness in my heart, because I'm only in to make sure I can have my rightful ravaging of the Camelot throne! ❞ Well, she was certainly full of herself.

W-What? The knight Mordred is a girl?! Kintoki was surprised for different reasons.

@Raynar Saassin @Cromartous @Hahli Nuva @ppl

"Here's a good a place as any" Cole unsheathed his amp and lowered his stance, hold his two pronged staff behind him and his free hand forwards. This was going to be the perfect warm up- if he was going to go toe to toe with Cell, he'd want to be on full form "There's plenty of room up here anyway- wanna make the first move?"

Will smirked and snapped her fingers, lighting them aflame with pink fire.

"Such a gentleman..."

The second the words left her mouth, Will had punched five basketball sized fireballs at Cole, taking what appeared to be a boxer's stance. The two had an entire clearing to themselves, and the other gathered warriors could spectate if they wished.

Will closed her eyes, feeling The Heart pinpoint Shiori's aura. While most deities would have trouble finding such a powerful persona, Will's mastery of Quintessence and the fabric of the Multiverse itself allowed her to see what many missed. Will spoke out to Shiori much in the same way that she had addressed the others.

"Ah. A fellow Goddess. I felt your arrival when the universal plane shifted...."

@Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT

"Eh? Haha, interesting. You felt my presence, huh?" Shiori raised an eyebrow at first, but promptly relaxed again. "Well then, from one to another, I assume we can all get along to do what we need to, yeah?"

wkWdqjB.png

"Just to make sure, but you guys know the qualifications for leading a team and the qualifications for being a good fighter are different. Don't you?"

She scratched her head as some of their party decided to suddenly spar. While Shiori didn't have any problem with that, she did have an issue on them deciding on a commander based only on one on one fighting prowess.

@Raynar Saassin @Cromartous @Hahli Nuva @Gummi Bunnies

"Eh? Haha, interesting. You felt my presence, huh?" Shiori raised an eyebrow at first, but promptly relaxed again. "Well then, from one to another, I assume we can all get along to do what we need to, yeah?"

wkWdqjB.png

"Just to make sure, but you guys know the qualifications for leading a team and the qualifications for being a good fighter are different. Don't you?"

She scratched her head as some of their party decided to suddenly spar. While Shiori didn't have any problem with that, she did have an issue on them deciding on a commander based only on one on one fighting prowess.

Part of being a strong leader was being able to multitask, a trait Will had to learn early in her career as a Guardian. She could spar with Cole and keep up a conversation with Shiori as well.

"Like I told Cole. I can prove myself if need be. I have a lot of experience with leading people."

tumblr_inline_o5ttm15v_Wm1u3unvd_100.png

"Do we even really need a leader? Looks like even just the thought of having to establish one is troublesome as it is, all for just like, one guy," Saitama gave in his two cents in response to Shiori, standing with a notable slouch like he was visibly bored, giving a brief shrug.

@Kaykay @Hahli Nuva @Cromartous @Gummi Bunnies @CrunchyCHEEZIT

"Do we even really need a leader? Looks like even just the thought of having to establish one is troublesome as it is, all for just like, one guy," Saitama gave in his two cents in response to Shiori, standing with a notable slouch like he was visibly bored, giving a brief shrug.

Will took a moment to process Saitama's words.

"With a group this big? Yes. Communication is a key component of good teamwork. If we want to beat Cell, we need to work as a unit."

Cerin

" I feel like it might be a good idea to make a pact actually. A lot of us here may be here, but it sounds like if this Cell is as evil as the others are making him out to be, he wouldn't be above making us choose to kill each other and for us to go with you. Can we agree that we all can fight but no killing?"
He asked. He knew he would break the pact, but it would look good if he presented it so there would be less of a reason to not trust him if one of them " mysteriously" died.

@Ver @Hahli Nuva @Others

Will smirked and snapped her fingers, lighting them aflame with pink fire.

"Such a gentleman..."

The second the words left her mouth, Will had punched five basketball sized fireballs at Cole, taking what appeared to be a boxer's stance. The two had an entire clearing to themselves, and the other gathered warriors could spectate if they wished.
At an instant Cole flipped backwards, watching the great balls of fire crash and explode around him - she was good, very good. He had sparred with many pyropaths in the past, but none had been as forthcoming as Will; most seemed to dance around the place, trying to flank him with streams of napalm or spoke. Fireballs seemed to be a simple enough strategy, but maintaining and controlling fire in such a precise fashion was something even Nix couldn't master. He was going to have to have to fight fire with fire.

"Wanna play catch, do ya?" Cole cried, skidding back along the tiles of the palace "Well I hope you're as good a fielder as you are a pitcher!"

Charging up a baseball sized ball of thunder in his free hand and reading his amp in the other, the Electric-Man prepared for a home run. With his ball in the air, Cole smashed it with the side of his amp, sending it spiralling towards with with startling speed. Heading towards his base, Cole set out to flank his sparing partner, sprinting behind and sliding under his blast, hoping to leave Will's flank

wkWdqjB.png

"Maybe not, but wouldn't the President be a much better leader if he had to enter the ring with the other candidates?" Cole half panted half laughed as he skidded towards Will "Besides, you can learn a lot from someone like this!"

"Lighten up, man, its all a bit o' fun- besides, coordinating like this could end up paying off"

At an instant Cole flipped backwards, watching the great balls of fire crash and explode around him - she was good, very good. He had sparred with many pyropaths in the past, but none had been as forthcoming as Will; most seemed to dance around the place, trying to flank him with streams of napalm or spoke. Fireballs seemed to be a simple enough strategy, but maintaining and controlling fire in such a precise fashion was something even Nix couldn't master. He was going to have to have to fight fire with fire.

"Wanna play catch, do ya?" Cole cried, skidding back along the tiles of the palace "Well I hope you're as good a fielder as you are a pitcher!"

Charging up a baseball sized ball of thunder in his free hand and reading his amp in the other, the Electric-Man prepared for a home run. With his ball in the air, Cole smashed it with the side of his amp, sending it spiralling towards with with startling speed. Heading towards his base, Cole set out to flank his sparing partner, sprinting behind and sliding under his blast, hoping to leave Will's flank

"Maybe not, but wouldn't the President be a much better leader if he had to enter the ring with the other candidates?" Cole half panted half laughed as he skidded towards Will "Besides, you can learn a lot from someone like this!"

"Lighten up, man, its all a bit o' fun- besides, coordinating like this could end up paying off"

Will smirked. Cole was quite the improv, it seemed. She could have read his entire thought process and stopped his moves before they even launched, but no. Will was an honorable warrior. There was a very good reason she had been chosen to lead the second generation of Guardians.

With a mind quick as lightning, Will simply leapt into the air, dodging the electric projectile completely while bending her head back to give the man a not so subtle wink. As Cole flanked her side, she gathered an orb of wind ki in her other palm, stretching her arm back behind her as she descended to the lookout like a bullet. Will slammed her left palm on the tile as she landed, causing a whirlwind effect that might have blown everyone straight away from the lookout had they not been superhuman.

The force of the wave must have had an effect on Cole. But Will couldn't see what.

tumblr_inline_o5ttl18_Uzk1u3unvd_100.png

Well.

There was the answer. From all three mouths. Too bad he only had two ears.

"If you all say so then. I'll play ball if there's such a need," Saitama sighed, a part of him feeling a little miffed for some reason he couldn't exactly put into words. He couldn't even comfortably respond directly to Cole or Will if they were gonna spar out of the blue like that, and Cerin was... well, there.

Still, he was a bit unsure of it. Then again, he was more used to acting alone because he never particularly needed to work with anyone else, and all things considered, as far as he could tell, it probably went the same way here from his personal point of view.

@Kaykay @Cromartous @Hahli Nuva @Lucky @CrunchyCHEEZIT

Cerin

" So, I know that everyone has something special about them. What's yours?"
He asked, making small talk with Saitma. He would hope that it came off as natural. He wasn't asking for weakness, but he wanted to at least know he was up against in this tournament while he observe Will and Cole's fighting to see their technique.

@Ver @Hahli Nuva @Cromartous

The little Saiyan starts the offense off. He charges forward, disappearing and reappearing, before unleashing a really strong punch upon Mason.

"Alright, I'd say this is above an Ultimate Humungousaur punch and below a Laservision one. Huh... that's a huge gap. Mason, are you alright? Apparently this guy packs a bit too serious of a punch."

@Raynar Saassin @Crow @Minerva @Lucky @Alex Azure @TimeChamber​
"Stiles"

" I do have a bit more knowledge to not be bashed in."

" I believe that you were still in your emo phase when we first met back in the day. You wore cloaks a lot around that time. I am really disappointed that I missed Wanda's party, but I don't know- my gut just told me it was a bad idea to go there and Victoria really didn't want to go," he lied without even breaking a sweat. It was so easy to trick a foolish mortal sometimes.

@Alex Azure

Cerin

" I wouldn't be too cocky, we don't know our enemy and being smug could be our downfall,"
he replied.

@Raynar Saassin

View attachment 3012
Mason looked away and blushed in embarassment for a moment. "O-Oh. I guess you're right. I was kinda sti-" Mason had dropped his guard and his shield, and recieved a full power Saiyan punch, sending him flying out of the time chamber.

@Crow @Lucky

Aigis just shook her head. "I'm sorry, no." she said.

@Anyone

He came skidding to a halt at Aigis's feet, lying supine.

View attachment 3013
"Hey Aigis. Maybe training can wait for a little bit. And it's fine that you don't recognize her. You did your best."
Gully smiled a bit, removing her hood.

"Looks like we need to save the universe again. You probably know what that's like, huh?"
LudDEsk.png

"Yes, I do." Aigis said. It seemed she was having a small issue.
Gully tilted her head cutely, noticing that something was wrong.

"Is everything going okay?"
"I'm fine. I was just remembering someone." She said, seeming to get happy.
"A friend? That's good. Remembering friends can help us through tough times."

Gully smiled and turned to watch the fight between Will and Cole.

Mason picked himself up off the ground and dusted off his shirt and pants, even if there wasn't anything on them. He did happen to catch the conversation going on between the two girls. Once he was fully dusted off, he noticed the look on Aigis's face.

View attachment 3012
"Remembering the kind of friends that have both happy and sad memories attached? I... I understand that feeling."

Mason's own memories began to turn back to the people he missed. He thought, (Why did I come here? To leave more friends behind? No, I met an old one here. Sort of. Maybe I want to just run away from old memories.)

"Who was it, if you don't mind me asking?"

@Minerva @Hahli Nuva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back