Gods Among Men Centennial Park

Saarai

Lord of Bondage and Pain
Benefactor
Located in the middle-upper area of New Troy, Metropolis' largest borough, Centennial Park is a historic landmark. It's most notable feature being a tall statue of the Superman.

Over the years, the statue, and the park, has found itself constantly vandalized with anti-alien and anti-Superman graffiti.

Last edited:
David thumbed through the photographs in his hands, a folder across his lap as he sat on a bench. The cloudy night sky indicated rain, but there wasn't a drop to be found.

"What is this?" He asked, seemingly speaking to himself. "Evidence, I believe, that the Joker Gang isn't the same." A woman sitting beside him answered, "They're professional. More than before." She continued.

The woman wore a dark coat, her eyes covered by dark frames and her black hair covered with a scarf. She was as incognito as you could get.

"Loi-..." David began before he was cut off by the woman, "No names." She said, "Just look. These are recent."

David sighed, "The Joker's people have always been disciplined." He said, eyes lingering on a photo that showed Joker gang members unloading a moving truck.

"Huh. Military tattoos. There." David said, pointing at the picture. "A few of these guys are Marines."

"Look into it, please?" The woman asked, "I'll head to Gotham and see what I can do, but you owe me." David told the woman as he stood up, dropping the photos on the bench.

Back