Side Story Champions of the Arena II: The Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
"The only place YOU'RE going is Hell!"

In the blink of an eye, Yashamaru had vanished. No one would be able to tell where he'd gone, until they saw the point of a katana sticking out of Dengar Roth's chest. "Are you out of your mind, or does the lack of a conscience cause insanity?! I will have no part in the death of an innocent, especially not in front of a child!"

He withdrew his blade, watching the man to ensure he perished. "...I'm sorry you all had to see that. Both his bloodshed and mine." He looked around, fingers not gripping the hilt of his katana moving up to the collar on his neck. "Two millon can be divided into five, right? I'm not taking all those credits for myself."

@Sark @Atomic Knight @dark @Minerva
District A- Skyscraper
DENGAR HAS BEEN ELIMINATED

FATE: IMPALED BY YASHAMARU

Yashamaru's collar began to beep.

//BOUNTY ADDED// CURRENT BALANCE: 2,011,000

Three Champions down. Forty Seven to go.

"I can't say he'll be missed," Gen clucked. "Your actions were brutal, yet effective. You saw a potential threat and you eliminated it. I won't hold you to some higher moral standard. You did what you believed to be right."

Gen opened the side door of the crashed car.

"Dengar is dead. We are one step closer to being free of this world, and we have a means of transportation. This was an absolute win."

With a turn of a key, the engine roared back to life. The car started to hover inches above the ground.

"We can divide the spoils on our way. From here on in, we'll protect our own. No matter the cost. That's the price of survival. Now let's get going. With every bounty we redeem, our fellow hunters will grow more desperate. We need to strike hard and fast."

@Yun Lee @Atomic Knight @dark @Minerva
The fact that most kept their distance was good. How they were intent on watching him, however, wasn't. Some of them, he could tell, were trying to size him up. They were the likely ones that could pose a threat in this situation. Underestimating him would be a mistake, however.

"I'm not interested in killing you or those civilians out there unless you're hostile. I just want to buy some clothes." Ouka replied, watching the cashier's body language intently as he grabbed two cloaks and set them on the counter.

"If it's a problem, I'll just leave and not buy anything, which means one less customer....how much are these?" He added. He paused for a moment, before making eye contact.

"If you'd please, remove your hands from under the counter." It was hard to detect his emotions, voice monotone and expression barely changing.

He wanted to be in and out, he didn't have time for anymore chit chat right now.

"!!" His body went tense for a moment, sensing both Daniel and Marianne as they attempted to stop Trudgen from attacking one of their own. It was odd, not like sensing magic from fellow magicians back home, but at least sensing something similar.

He frowned, unaware of it for the most part.

"How much?" He asked again, wanting to leave.

@Sark @Yun Lee @Atomic Knight @Crunch @District B/The Mall
District B- Clothing Store
"Those'll be 5,000 credits a piece. 10,000 in total." The cashier carefully removed his hands from under his counter and slowly scanned the two items into his computer. He's body remained stiff. Part of him still didn't trust Ouka. His movements were slow. Intentional.

"Sorry. Damn computer's running slow today." He tapped his screen a couple more times. "Give me a minute..."

He tried to scan the items again, this time even slower still. As he did so, his eyes constantly flickered up to his customer. He was careful to observe him, but refused to make eye contact.

"I'll try once more time... No... it's still not... sorry..."

A bead of sweat crawled down his cheek.

He was stalling.

His eyed danced to the door.

He was waiting for someone.

@Yun Lee @Yun Lee @Atomic Knight @Crunch @District B/The Mall​
"I... I said stop!"

Daniel quickly got to his feet, watching as Trudgen approached Markus with the clear intention to strike him. Daniel didn't really get why this was all happening, but he couldn't just let people hurt each other without any good reason. He reached out with his hand, feeling a familiar tickling sensation run up his arm and all throughout his body.

Regardless of how Marianne's attack went, Daniel took hold of Trudgen with all his telekinetic might. With a swing of his arm, Daniel attempted to throw the man right across the mall and away from the others.

@Yun Lee @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Crunch @Sark
"...!" Marianne watched in horror as one of the hostile men from earlier attacked both the boy and another. She couldn't just stand there and let them get hurt...there had to be something she could do!

And there was. "Dear Goddess, please let me be in time..." The young noblewoman quickly uttered a prayer, hoping her Goddess could hear her even in this scary new world. Raising her hand, she cast Nosferatu on Trudgen. If he was in good health, the spell would not be nearly enough to kill him, but hopefully it would give him enough pause so that the others could escape!

@Sark @Atomic Knight @Crunch @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi
District B- Mall Food Court
Marianne and Diaz' combined attack was enough to toss Trudgen across the food court like a ragdoll. He struck the sign of a fast food restaurant with a rack, and a moment later, both he and the sign neon board were sent tumbling towards the ground. He brushed the broken glass from his robes and growled. A dozen phone cameras captured his humiliation.

Channelling his anger, the Knight of Ren stretched out his hand and called his blade back to his hand. Trudgen made sure that it's handle swept Diaz's legs on its way back to him.

"Three against one is hardly fair..." Trudgen spat. A smile formed beneath his mask. He planted his cleaver in the ground and cracked his neck. "Perhaps I should even the odds a little..."

Trudgen wasn't a sith. He wasn't a jedi. His relationship with the force was a series of flings at best. But he could still call upon it in times of need. He could weaponize it. Conjure it into a fist and direct it at a target. He raised his hand before his face, and slowly closed his fingers. The Mall's glass ceiling began to crumble. Glass began to fall like rain.

Safe within his armoured suit, Trudgen charged forth. He wouldn't make the mistake of underestimating the boy twice. He flicked with wrist and extended a vibro-spear. His raised his weapon above his head and leapt into the air, ready to strike down at the Daniel.
View attachment 4631
"You should stay out of adult affairs, boy!"

@Yun Lee @Atomic Knight @Crunch @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi

"Or, how about I give you a better term. Now I'm no stranger to your type; bounty hunting and the like. Nepsy and Gearsy show me all sorts of stuff when I visit their Planeptune. So how about I change the deal to my favor and yours. I'll hire you! Any money I earn, I'll split it 20/80 so that you get the largest amount and I only keep what I need to survive, and my terms would be that you're not allowed to kill me or anyone I become friends with. Plus once this is all over and we both survive, I'll pay you however much credits I have left. Deal?"

@Sark @Ottonomous Ghost @Crunch @Gummi Bunnies @Jackythejack @District A Underground​
Kayn and Rhaast
@Sark @Raynar Saassin @Ottonomous Ghost @Crunch @Gummi Bunnies @Jackythejack @District A Underground

Kayn had to stop his sprint almost immediately as Boba took hostages, skidding to a halt. His expression hardened even further as the bounty hunter proposed a 'deal,' if it could even be called one. It involved killing innocent people, two of which were children.

The Shadow Assasin shook in anger. It was bad enough that kids were brought into this game in the first place, but now they were about to be slaughtered like lambs? Boba Fett was truly detestable. Everyone here appeared to be foreigners, but the bounty hunter most resembled the suffocating spirit of Noxus. "You have no right to determine their fate, Noxian," he hissed, his face expressionless. He slowly approached the mercenary, his eyes piercing through the darkness of the armored mask. Holding Rhaast with both hands, he lifted the Darkin and rested him on the back of his neck, his stance becoming that of a farmer carrying heavy buckets of water. While such a stance was hardly threatening on its own, something about it let off a harrowing aura. I'm interested in a different kind of deal, to pay off a different debt, the adoptee thought to himself. He had vowed long ago to kill every Noxian he came across, and he was essentially looking at one right now. Spilling the blood of Noxians, he believed, would rid himself of his own, and avenge the Ionians that had died all those years ago.

However, instead of attacking with Rhaast, Kayn would use a weapon of his own. Fear. He could see a trace amount of anxiety within Fett's eyes, and by testing his boundaries, he hoped to subconsciously draw his attention. Perhaps Saltzpyre, Uzume, or Rena could subtly take advantage of it. If not... then it was Kayn who would have to light the spark eventually.​

District A- The Underground
Boba didn't take long to reply. He didn't need to waste time weighing up his options. He turned his blaster towards the ceiling sparing Uzume.

She was a secure pay check, and 80/20 was a damn good deal.

"Make it 85/15 and you've got yourself a deal." Fett snapped. He turned his blaster back towards Kayn and raised his aim. "Sorry, gents. The deals off."

It wasn't the quiet exit he had hoped for, but he could work with the cards he had been dealt. Working with Uzume would secure him an extra few hundreds thousand credits per kill. It wasn't a hard choice to make.

He unleashed a flurry of blaster bolts in Kayn's direction, attempting to shoot his legs out from under him. Kayn had drawn his successfully drawn his eye away from his friends.

"Uzume. Kill the hostages. Stab me in the back and you'll be praying for a quick death."

@Raynar Saassin @Ottonomous Ghost @Crunch @Gummi Bunnies @Jackythejack @District A Underground​
HIGGS MONAGHAN

Higgs moved, he moved a lot... so there was no chance in hell that the knife trick that Chase pulled would land it anywhere other than the ground.

The bad news is that Higgs lost his knife.

He wasn't surprised when he found the church abandoned, but he was surprised at the plaque.

The goddess will give back tenfold? Higgs smiled, seeing this opportunity.

So if I give 100 credits, Higgs thought, would I get 1000 credits in return?

The small screen... was it a credit holder? He has one around his neck... so he decided to try something. He held the small screen up to his collar and tried to give it 1000 credits, hopefully gaining 10,000 credits in return.

@Sark @ChurchoftheGoddess
District B- Church of the Goddess
//Thank you for your donation//
//Current Balance: 10,000 credits//

The donation machine beep and did... nothing else. There was no monetary monetary reward for his kindness, only a warm feeling him his chest.

"Hello, is there someone--" The Vicar emerged from the church. "--Oh, a donation! Thank you, good sir!"

The Vicar offered Higg's and open hand.

"You've just put us one step closer to fixing the root. May the Goddess bless you and shield you, sir!" He pushed the church's old doors open a little more. A gust of wind blew out the last of his candles. The Vicar simply laughed in the face of his misfortune. "Please! Come inside! I've got a pot of stew cooking. The heaven's will break soon, and I wouldn't turn away such a kind soul on a night like this..."

@amwexia @Church of the Goddess​
"Hmm. I wonder what that was."

Kurome then saw a red dot flash in her eyes, causing her to squint slightly before noticing it move down to where her heart would be. Then she heard a sound. Not quite recognizing it but then having a flashback to a certain CPU Candidate's weapon of choice, she simply stepped out of the way of the shot in front of a street lamp and then quickly moving behind a wall in an attempt to dodge the shot.

"Hmm. Seems like someone wants to try their hand."

@Sark
District A- The Museum
The Imperialist's blast tore the concrete Kurome had once stood upon. Shards of stone were sent flying in all directions. A few travelled as far as Kurome's alley and hiding spot.

If Kurome strained her hearing, she could make out the distant sound of... scurrying.

Across the rooftops, a crimson blur ran, its many legs crackling against the glass towers.

It slipped through an open window on nearby tower and seemed to... vanish?

Her foe could turn invisible, so long as it remained still. Another red dot appeared on Kurome... only this time, it was fixed on her forehead...

@Raynar Saassin
"I'm not doing fucking dick," Bad Girl spat out. "I kill people and I kill them fucking good, but there's one head I'm totally going to squash." She grabbed another beer and chugged it down in one go. "The MOTHERFUCKER who started this and any fucking asshole who thinks they're hot enough shit to take Bad Girl down. Are you one of them? Slimy ass freak. I don't see any holes on you but if you try anything I'll rip you an asshole before I show this bat up it. Swing you around like a fucking puppet and then slam you so hard your brain falls out of your head. Or," She giggled turning back to her original quest of finding more booze. "Fuck that noise and help me find some booze. How about it?"
District B- The Streets
View attachment 4632

"I---" Frost stammered. "I take it back. You... you're saying a lot of words that I don't understand, but you're tone is speaking volumes. I'm not looking to have anything ripped or... anything like that, I just--"

The Frost Demon shuddered. He bowed his head and gave in.

"Getting booze it is... I guess..." He followed in Bad Girl's wake. "My name's Frost, by the way... yours?"

@Jeremi
Chase Davenport

“ You really learned nothing....”
Chase would activate a force field before he would drop kick him. He would lower his guard for a moment, dropping the gun and giving Higgs a chance to grab it. That was a mistake as the man would teleport and go for a head blow. Luckily, Chase had his magnetism app still up and would reverse the polarity of the knife, sending it back into Higg’s shoulder ( in a downward position so if he did move, it would be lodged into the ground)if he didn’t move. “You might want to get that checked,”he replied, watching him teleport away. “ Not exactly how I wanted to wake up. So, let’s get this over with. I’m Chase Davenport and I would like to propose a temporary alliance. And no, I didn’t use the full extent of my powers, that was just two, so I really don’t want to attack you and would rather get out of here alive.”
"A temporary alliance?" Vamp sneered.

"Killing you would earn me 2 million credits. Working with you would afford me nothing. Betraying you might bring me a step closer to death. The way I see it?"

Vamp removed a knife from his belt and lubricated it with his tongue.
View attachment 4633
"Fighting you will award me with one of the two things I desire. Freedom, or Death. I doubt you could provide the later but--" He raised his blade to his eye and watched its steel shimmer. "A man can dream, can't he?"

@Lucky

Last edited:

The donation machine beep and did... nothing else. There was no monetary monetary reward for his kindness, only a warm feeling him his chest.

"Hello, is there someone--" The Vicar emerged from the church. "--Oh, a donation! Thank you, good sir!"

"You've just put us one step closer to fixing the root. May the Goddess bless you and shield you, sir!" He pushed the church's old doors open a little more. A gust of wind blew out the last of his candles. The Vicar simply laughed in the face of his misfortune. "Please! Come inside! I've got a pot of stew cooking. The heaven's will break soon, and I wouldn't turn away such a kind soul on a night like this..."

“Damn...”

Higgs was disappointed by the lack of monetary gain, so much so that he took off his signature golden skull mask, stuffing it in his pocket.

When the vicar spoke, Higgs was taken aback, his hand instinctively reaching for his gun, but laid off when he offered Higgs a place to stay.

Anywhere to sleep is better than nothing.

“Well, why not... I have nowhere else to go,” Higgs says, “It’s nice to see a friendly face in a place like this,”

@Sark @Church of the Goddess

Boba didn't take long to reply. He didn't need to waste time weighing up his options. He turned his blaster towards the ceiling sparing Uzume.

"Make it 85/15 and you've got yourself a deal." Fett snapped. He turned his blaster back towards Kayn and raised his aim. "Sorry, gents. The deals off."

It wasn't the quiet exit he had hoped for, but he could work with the cards he had been dealt. Working with Uzume would secure him an extra few hundreds thousand credits per kill. It wasn't a hard choice to make.

He unleashed a flurry of blaster bolts in Kayn's direction, attempting to shoot his legs out from under him. Kayn had drawn his successfully drawn his eye away from his friends.

"Uzume. Kill the hostages. Stab me in the back and you'll be praying for a quick death."

"You don't have to tell me twice. Jeez."

Uzume then got up from the floor and turned towards Rena and Seto while her body were turned towards Fett.

"No hard feelings, right? Hey, maybe we'll meet again somewhere! But uh... Sorry."

She then fully turned towards Boba Fett and cracked her knuckles before rushing at high speeds towards him with a volley of punches, then followed up by one more punch which if connected, would send Fett flying extremely fast towards a wall!

Video for reference; timestamp: 0:28 (Dream Combo)

@Sark @Ottonomous Ghost @Crunch @Gummi Bunnies @Jackythejack @District A Underground​

There was the tiniest bit of relief Yashamaru felt as the old man reacted to his kill. His respect for him grew, and perhaps the two of them could trust each other for this week. He couldn't be sure about the other three, though. He'd understand if they wanted to keep away from him, especially having seen the murder firsthand. But it was his choice, and he made it, and would accept the consequences that came his way.

"..." He looked at this floating steel machine that had cost two lives. He had never been in anything like it before. And he wasn't sure if him staying in it would be something to make the others comfortable. "Perhaps I should travel alongside from the air," he said. "I can keep watch for anyone that may do us harm."

---

Oh Goddess, three? He had seen her...Marianne gulped, only slightly regretting her involvement. But no, she had made the right choice. This man was in the wrong! And he refused to give up, using some sort of magic to attack the ceiling. Marianne whimpered and covered her head with her arms, knowing it'd scratch her up. That's what you get for getting involved...

"You should stay out of adult affairs, boy!" Hearing Trudgen her eyes shot open and she gasped. Oh no...the child! Getting back up she caught a glimpse of that horrible man raising his blade over Daniel. Almoat without even thinking, her hand was before her again, and Nosferatu was cast on Trudgen. It would heal some of her own cuts from the glass, if she had acquired any, but that wasn't a concern of hers. She couldn't let that little boy die!

@Sark @Atomic Knight @Crunch @Gummi Bunnies

Sean - District A/The Skyscraper

"Holy crap!" Sean blurted out loud, his one eye going wide at the sudden carnage that went on before him. It wasn't like the worst thing Sean could have imagined, but it was not a sight he was necessarily used to. He had seen enough violence in the last year to last him a lifetime, but this was completely different.

"I... shit." He shook his head, trying to think. "Yeah, I... guess you saved us. I don't know."

Judging by appearances alone, the samurai did not look like a good man. However, he had spoken calmly before and seemed friendly enough. Thing was, if he had killed that guy so easily, he really could have killed Sean before Sean could have said a word. Sean was still alive, so that meant he could probably trust this guy. Really, it was better for Sean to stick to him anyway if it meant having some protection.

"I, uh, I can't fly. Can I get into the... car?"

Was it a car? Seriously, it looked like something out of a sci-fi flick.

@Yun Lee @Minerva @Sark @dark

Daniel - District B/The Mall

Daniel had not even noticed Marianne's attack until after he had tossed the angry man aside. He looked at her in the distance with some level of awe, only to then find something slamming into his legs and sending him falling to the ground. He called out in pain as he landed on his right arm. "Ah..." He panted for a moment, trying to understand what just happened. His arm was really stinging now and he hoped it wasn't broken.

By the time he he got to his feet, the ceiling was breaking apart, sending glass shards falling down around everyone. Daniel had no time to think about what he would do. his was one time instinct took over the boy and he used his powers almost unconsciously. Raising both arms into the air, he let out a strained sound as the rain of glass stopped and floated mid-air. It was enough to protect the others in the immediate area.

With his concentration on the glass, there was no time for Daniel to do much of anything else as Trudgen aimed to kill him. He closed his eyes and hoped that something, anything, would save him.

Markus' body was thrown to the ground, blown away by Trudgen's sudden and brutal attack. The mercenary caught a glimpse of his hand movements just before his back slammed against the floor - Trudgen was a wizard of some sort. A sharp pain throbbed in the back of his head, blurry eyes watching the Ren's slow and cumbersome approach. It was when he decided to shove the boy aside that Kruber grit his teeth, forcing his shuddering hand against the ground and heaving his mass on to two legs - just in time for Trudgen to be suddenly buffeted by a storm of magic and force.

The fallen soldier turned his gaze to Marianne and Daniel. It was apprehensive at first, witnessing the girl bend an inky substance from her palm, the boy hurling a grown man back with a force of his hand. As the line between friend and foe was drawn, however, a tenacious grin unfurled on old Kruber's scruffy face.

He was in their debt, and it was high time to cash in.

"Holy crap!" Sean blurted out loud, his one eye going wide at the sudden carnage that went on before him. It wasn't like the worst thing Sean could have imagined, but it was not a sight he was necessarily used to. He had seen enough violence in the last year to last him a lifetime, but this was completely different.

"I... shit." He shook his head, trying to think. "Yeah, I... guess you saved us. I don't know."

Judging by appearances alone, the samurai did not look like a good man. However, he had spoken calmly before and seemed friendly enough. Thing was, if he had killed that guy so easily, he really could have killed Sean before Sean could have said a word. Sean was still alive, so that meant he could probably trust this guy. Really, it was better for Sean to stick to him anyway if it meant having some protection.

Daniel - District B/The Mall

Daniel had not even noticed Marianne's attack until after he had tossed the angry man aside. He looked at her in the distance with some level of awe, only to then find something slamming into his legs and sending him falling to the ground. He called out in pain as he landed on his right arm. "Ah..." He panted for a moment, trying to understand what just happened. His arm was really stinging now and he hoped it wasn't broken.

By the time he he got to his feet, the ceiling was breaking apart, sending glass shards falling down around everyone. Daniel had no time to think about what he would do. his was one time instinct took over the boy and he used his powers almost unconsciously. Raising both arms into the air, he let out a strained sound as the rain of glass stopped and floated mid-air. It was enough to protect the others in the immediate area.

With his concentration on the glass, there was no time for Daniel to do much of anything else as Trudgen aimed to kill him. He closed his eyes and hoped that something, anything, would save him.

CLAAAAAAANG!

A sharp ringing assaulted Daniel's ears. When his eyes fluttered open, he'd find Kruber's form standing over him, his greatsword blocking the advance of Trudgen's cleaver. The soldier let out a loud laugh and heaved his head back, slamming it into the knight's masked face and potentially cracking the mask itself. The combination of the headbutt and Marianne's spell would hopefully force Trudgen away from the boy.

Markus flashed a blood-spattered grin towards his opponent. "Ain't no one dyin' under ol' Kruber's watch, heh! RAAAAAAGH!"

A boisterous war cry filled the air. Markus broke into a full sprint, leather boots pounding the floor as he channeled momentum into his sword arm. His weight shifted downward, going low beneath Trudgen's sight and leveraging the weight of the blade across the knight's exposed legs. As the mercenary tore the sword across Trudgen's thighs, he shifted his hand to the pommel and balanced the massive weapon's weight into a stabbing position.

Regardless of what happened next, Markus attempted to plunge the sword through Trudgen's abdomen.

@Yun Lee @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Crunch @Atomic Knight @District B Mall​

@Raynar Saassin @Ottonomous Ghost @Crunch @Gummi Bunnies @Jackythejack @District A Underground​
Such is the bounty hunter's trade, to decide the fate of men with coin and contract. Saltzpyre was left standing some ways away from the conflict as Fett seemed intent on cashing in a bounty on two children who escaped from the underground much like himself. It seemed at first that the Witch Hunter was disinterested in the situation, as he hadn't rushed to join Kayn in freeing the hostages and taking down Fett.

When the Old World began to burn, Victor himself took up that life. It is the duty of a bounty hunter to enact justice on those who've escaped the confines of the law. Though his stint was brief and bloody, the mind of one who kills for the coin was all but patterned in the Witch Hunter's mind. For that reason, Saltzpyre began to move.

As soon as Fett's attention was drawn away by the daemon-wielder, and Uzume made her attack, Saltzpyre's tall hat made itself known amidst the backdrop of the city lights.

"You're an embarrassment to bounty hunters everywhere, fool! With this shot, I ABJURE THEE!"

BANG BANG BANG!

In a split second, the Witch Hunter twirled the flintlock's barrel towards Fett, unleashing another volley of lead towards his jet boots before slinking himself behind cover.

@Sark @Ottonomous Ghost @Raynar Saassin @Gummi Bunnies @Jackythejack @District A Underground​

Last edited:
"...car?" What a strange word. "This....
thing is called a car, then." Yashamaru looked inside, to the old man. "And you know how to operate it? Are these car machines common where you're from?" If that were the case, then it was more than a good idea to stay in a group. The samurai was outmatched in this world just by technology alone. But if everyone else knew how to utilize it, that could help.

And thank God, it seemed this group did not reject him for what he'd done. Perhaps as a unit, they could all get out of here alive. "I don't think I introduced myself properly," he said. "My name is Yashamaru Kurama. I come from Japan. Do you all know of that place?" The boy probably did, if he knew what a samurai was, but Yashamaru had never heard of a 'Planet Prudence' before. It was good to gague what his allies knew and didn't know.

District A- Skyscraper

"I can't say he'll be missed," Gen clucked. "Your actions were brutal, yet effective. You saw a potential threat and you eliminated it. I won't hold you to some higher moral standard. You did what you believed to be right."

"Dengar is dead. We are one step closer to being free of this world, and we have a means of transportation. This was an absolute win."

With a turn of a key, the engine roared back to life. The car started to hover inches above the ground.

"We can divide the spoils on our way. From here on in, we'll protect our own. No matter the cost. That's the price of survival. Now let's get going. With every bounty we redeem, our fellow hunters will grow more desperate. We need to strike hard and fast."

"Those'll be 5,000 credits a piece. 10,000 in total." The cashier carefully removed his hands from under his counter and slowly scanned the two items into his computer. He's body remained stiff. Part of him still didn't trust Ouka. His movements were slow. Intentional.

"Sorry. Damn computer's running slow today." He tapped his screen a couple more times. "Give me a minute..."

He tried to scan the items again, this time even slower still. As he did so, his eyes constantly flickered up to his customer. He was careful to observe him, but refused to make eye contact.

He was stalling.

Marianne and Diaz' combined attack was enough to toss Trudgen across the food court like a ragdoll. He struck the sign of a fast food restaurant with a rack, and a moment later, both he and the sign neon board were sent tumbling towards the ground. He brushed the broken glass from his robes and growled. A dozen phone cameras captured his humiliation.

Channelling his anger, the Knight of Ren stretched out his hand and called his blade back to his hand. Trudgen made sure that it's handle swept Diaz's legs on its way back to him.

"Three against one is hardly fair..." Trudgen spat. A smile formed beneath his mask. He planted his cleaver in the ground and cracked his neck. "Perhaps I should even the odds a little..."

Trudgen wasn't a sith. He wasn't a jedi. His relationship with the force was a series of flings at best. But he could still call upon it in times of need. He could weaponize it. Conjure it into a fist and direct it at a target. He raised his hand before his face, and slowly closed his fingers. The Mall's glass ceiling began to crumble. Glass began to fall like rain.

Safe within his armoured suit, Trudgen charged forth. He wouldn't make the mistake of underestimating the boy twice. He flicked with wrist and extended a vibro-spear. His raised his weapon above his head and leapt into the air, ready to strike down at the Daniel.
View attachment 4631

District A- The Museum
The Imperialist's blast tore the concrete Kurome had once stood upon. Shards of stone were sent flying in all directions. A few travelled as far as Kurome's alley and hiding spot.

If Kurome strained her hearing, she could make out the distant sound of... scurrying.

Across the rooftops, a crimson blur ran, its many legs crackling against the glass towers.

Her foe could turn invisible, so long as it remained still. Another red dot appeared on Kurome... only this time, it was fixed on her forehead...

@Raynar Saassin

District B- The Streets
View attachment 4632

"I---" Frost stammered. "I take it back. You... you're saying a lot of words that I don't understand, but you're tone is speaking volumes. I'm not looking to have anything ripped or... anything like that, I just--"

"Getting booze it is... I guess..." He followed in Bad Girl's wake. "My name's Frost, by the way... yours?"

@Jeremi

"Killing you would earn me 2 million credits. Working with you would afford me nothing. Betraying you might bring me a step closer to death. The way I see it?"

View attachment 4633
"Fighting you will award me with one of the two things I desire. Freedom, or Death. I doubt you could provide the later but--" He raised his blade to his eye and watched its steel shimmer. "A man can dream, can't he?"

@Lucky

"Of course you'd fucking tagalong you fucking pervert,"
Bad Girl exclaimed as Frost joined her on their mission to find booze. "I've got some rules, don't look unless I tell you to. I know you're a freak so don't cup a feel or look up my dress because I'll fucking know if you do. I got no safewords because those are for fucking pussies. And I'm Bad Girl, you better fucking remember that name Frosty. Because I'm not going to fucking repeat myself."

@Sark @Boozerun

Chase Davenport

“ You really learned nothing....”
Chase would activate a force field before he would drop kick him. He would lower his guard for a moment, dropping the gun and giving Higgs a chance to grab it. That was a mistake as the man would teleport and go for a head blow. Luckily, Chase had his magnetism app still up and would reverse the polarity of the knife, sending it back into Higg’s shoulder ( in a downward position so if he did move, it would be lodged into the ground)if he didn’t move. “You might want to get that checked,”he replied, watching him teleport away. “ Not exactly how I wanted to wake up. So, let’s get this over with. I’m Chase Davenport and I would like to propose a temporary alliance. And no, I didn’t use the full extent of my powers, that was just two, so I really don’t want to attack you and would rather get out of here alive.”

@Sark @amwexia @District B

Allison Argent

“ I personally think the sewers are the safer option. We’re less likely to get jumped and killed. I imagine there will be a ton of opposition by the bridge.”

@Sark @Jeremi @The Slums

"Or perhaps subverting expectations and we'll end up in quite a tussle in the sewers,"
Eight Hearts remarked. "I've found that anyone you end up meeting in sewers have nothing to lose. Except perhaps their appetite due to the stench."

HIGGS MONAGHAN

Higgs moved, he moved a lot... so there was no chance in hell that the knife trick that Chase pulled would land it anywhere other than the ground.

The bad news is that Higgs lost his knife.

He wasn't surprised when he found the church abandoned, but he was surprised at the plaque.

The goddess will give back tenfold? Higgs smiled, seeing this opportunity.

So if I give 100 credits, Higgs thought, would I get 1000 credits in return?

The small screen... was it a credit holder? He has one around his neck... so he decided to try something. He held the small screen up to his collar and tried to give it 1000 credits, hopefully gaining 10,000 credits in return.

@Sark @ChurchoftheGoddess

---///---///---///---

NARANCIA GHIRGA

Narancia boldly strikes a pose.

View attachment 4627
(imagine he isn't bleeding)

"I'd say, let's take our chances on the bridge," Narancia says, a strange, bizarre energy emanating from him, "After all, I don't think they can take my trump card, my Stand."

Narancia's hand shoots downwards as he cries out.

"AEROSMITH"

Suddenly, from seemingly out of Narancia's body, a small plane comes forward, flying around.

View attachment 4628

"This bad boy here's my Stand, Aerosmith."

@Sark @Jeremi @Takumi @Lucky @York @TheSlums

"Oh, that's cute. It's your very own little bomber! If we go by the bridge I would believe that it would help us out a lot. For the birds-eye perspective and all that."

They were going to die. They were so going to die at the hands of these psychopaths. One way or another it was going to happen, and considering the woman and the bounty hunter had joined forces, Seto didn’t feel good about their chances. He closed his eyes and waited for an inevitable death.

Hey, maybe we can meet again somewhere! But uh...sorry.”

That was when the boy opened his eyes, which was followed shortly after by the sounds of struggling. That girl was fighting the bounty hunter she had just hired. Wel, apparently he was fired now...

“We need to get out of here,” he spoke, voice shaking as much as his body as he rushed over and grabbed Rena by the hand, pulling her up to her feet and attempting to flee from the Subway. “Come on! I’ll...I’ll keep you safe!”

A promise he can’t keep, unfortunately...
@Sark @Crunch @Raynar Saassin @Gummi Bunnies

District A- Skyscraper

He was stalling.

View attachment 4631

District A- The Museum

@Raynar Saassin

District B- The Streets
View attachment 4632

@Jeremi

View attachment 4633

@Lucky

"You're wasting my time." Ouka said simply, a dome-like barrier appearing around both cashier and Champion.

a3538cc28274135148a439a092802f2f9a87bbcb.jpg

"Stop stalling. Even someone like me, who can't feel emotions, can read you openly." For a second, tge air around Ouka had a clear, water like liquid bubble and float around him.

Crack-kkrt!

And then it hardened and crystalized in his hand, holding it like a blade.

d6deb45c6699c924d31af9d4fd255f57debd2487.jpg

"I have no interest in killing you, but I'll be out of your store faster if you stop wasting my time." He added. He considered just taking the two garments at this point, if the cashier kept wasting his time anyway.

@Sark @Yun Lee @Atomic Knight @Crunch @District B/The Mall

"Of course you'd fucking tagalong you fucking pervert," Bad Girl exclaimed as Frost joined her on their mission to find booze. "I've got some rules, don't look unless I tell you to. I know you're a freak so don't cup a feel or look up my dress because I'll fucking know if you do. I got no safewords because those are for fucking pussies. And I'm Bad Girl, you better fucking remember that name Frosty. Because I'm not going to fucking repeat myself."

@Sark @Boozerun

"Or perhaps subverting expectations and we'll end up in quite a tussle in the sewers,"
Eight Hearts remarked. "I've found that anyone you end up meeting in sewers have nothing to lose. Except perhaps their appetite due to the stench."

"Oh, that's cute. It's your very own little bomber! If we go by the bridge I would believe that it would help us out a lot. For the birds-eye perspective and all that."

While Eight Hearts brushed off the plane, Chise stared for a moment. Huh. She gussed that wasn't the weirdest thing she's seen.

Taking Eight Hearts words into account she took notice that the plane had guns on it too, and while the thought of it having to use said guns was one she didn't like, she knee that it could come in handy.

@Sark @Jeremi @amwexia @York @District C/The Slums

This time, Kayn was focused. More focused than ever before. He was used to being shot at with various projectiles; they weren't too difficult to dodge, but nothing compared to the speed of lasers. He hadn't spent enough time in Zaun or Piltover to be completely familiar with such weapons. Still, he would not make the same mistake twice. He had been shot by Fett before, and he would not let it happen again...

Time slowed down. The searing hot plasma hurtled toward him, but his shadow magic came out faster. He quickly slammed Rhaast's head onto the ground in front of him as shadows surrounded the scythe, winching it to the floor. He heaved himself on top of the blade's handle, perfectly balancing on just one foot. The bolts shot straight into Rhaast. "That tickles," he laughed mockingly.
She then fully turned towards Boba Fett and cracked her knuckles before rushing at high speeds towards him with a volley of punches, then followed up by one more punch which if connected, would send Fett flying extremely fast towards a wall!
In a split second, the Witch Hunter twirled the flintlock's barrel towards Fett, unleashing another volley of lead towards his jet boots before slinking himself behind cover.

Meanwhile, Saltzpyre's bullets flew past him, and Uzume threw her punches. "There was a time to run. You missed it," the assassin said, his voice warping as shadows flowed through him. He hopped onto the ground and picked up his scythe. "This will be quick, but still painful."

vn7nifs.jpg

Blue shadows enveloped his feet as he dove toward Boba Fett, holding Rhaast high above his head and swinging down with all his might and fury. If successful, he would cut deep into his flesh, almost as if there was no armor to begin with. Still in the air, Kayn completely dissolved into shadows, lunging into his opponent's body. Even if Fett tried to jetpack away, there was no saving him. Shadows writhed around the wound as a hand suddenly popped out, grabbing Rhaast. Kayn's body slowly re-formed from the shadows as he wrenched himself free with a wide-arcing slash.

Last edited:
So this was it. It's actually going to happen. No doubt about it. Her mind was further scrambled from it all.

I'm going to die. Going to die. Die. Die. Die. Diediediediediediediediediediediediediediedi-

G6S0ACx.png

❝ H-Huuuuh?! ❞ Rena's mood did a complete 180 at that second. Well, she was relieved that it turned out Uzume was merely acting like she was going to cooperate with Fett before turning on him as a surprise attack. She was more caught off-guard with being suddenly helped up from the ground by the person she was also trying to save earlier. Not only that, but Seto was saying that he'll keep her safe. Given that her first waking moments in this place and being confronted by all sorts of scenarios that could've ended with death, she was surprised entirely for good reason.

❝ O-O-Okay! Thank you so much! ❞ In a place where she could die at any moment, it was relieving to know that there was people willing to help her out. She was just a high school student from Hinamizawa! It wasn't like she was special or anything like most of the people here.

Unless it was ________-sama's curse testing her...

@Sark @Crunch @Raynar Saassin @Jackythejack @Ottonomous Ghost
@District A Underground

Oh great, there's a whole fight already. We need to get involved now! We have to! D-don't tell me you're just going to leave them be?!

Nier only shook his head at his Replicant urging him to help the others with their fight. He thought them to be needing assistance, but it looks very clear that they can hold their own. Meaning he shouldn't waste his magic to assist them. Only when it appeared to get drastically one-sided that he would decide to lend a hand. Besides that, it felt like Ouka was taking too long at the clothing store. The Shadowlord hasn't been to a clothing store since he became involved with the Gestalt project, but he was well aware that it doesn't take this long.

Stepping in, he sees that Ouka was talking to a cashier that was obviously stalling for time for some reason.

tumblr_o92xubDGJD1v3qowuo4_100.png

❝ Sorry to intrude, but... we are in a hurry. If it is of help, ah... I can assist with sorting through these goods we wish to purchase. ❞ Nier tilted his head when seeing the cashier abnormally anxious. Then again, this whole city was part of this twisted game, so it shouldn't be too surprising. Without much warning, Nier goes to behind the cash register counter to go along with his offer of assisting, though he was silently prepared to react if anything rash occurs from doing this.

@Yun Lee @Takumi @Atomic Knight @Crunch @Sark
@District B/The Mall

Y-Yeah, no problem!” He said as he continued to hurry through the subway, and he wasn’t planning on stopping until they got to some place that they considered safe. He held his crossbow in one hand now, and in his other he held tightly onto Rena’s, making sure not to lose her. This was probably the most physical contact he had in a while. He’d take the time to appreciate it if he wasn’t in danger of being murdered.

This isn’t really a good idea,” came the voice in his head. It was Sai, but she was only making herself visible and audible to Sai. “You’re being too nice for your own good. She’s going to betray you if you don’t take care of her.”

Insane,” he muttered, directed to what Sai was suggesting to him. How could he kill another human being? After everything he tried to do to find another living person. He couldn’t just kill one!

It took a good minute or two before Seto was comfortable with stopped. He sighed and checked his pockets, seeing if he had anything he could really use. Bunch of miscellaneous weapons. Maybe he could find more around here? An iron pipe wouldn’t be too absurd...

Do you have a weapon?” He asked Rena, turning around to face her directly. He had one he could spare if she was unarmed. “Just in case I can’t help you, you’re going to need one.

@Sark @Gummi Bunnies @Subway station

@Chase Davenport

Chase just let loose a heavy sigh. God, these people were thick.

"Well, here's the catch to that situation. Working against me earns you a fight. I have no clue how many others there are at the moment, but at best, you have to kill at least twenty people to get home. ...and there are other ways to earn funds."

As Chase spoke with Vamp, he would be pulling out his own weapon as well as using his bionic eye to analyze Vamp for any tech.

" I guess you can certainly get one of those two things and you might be surprised," he replied. It was noticeable that Chase had pulled out was a laser Bo staff. If he did find any tech or if he was lucky enough to detect any tech similar to bionic, he would attempt to use his override app while keeping his guard, waiting for Vamp to make the first move and ready to pull up his force field at a moments notice.

@Sark

Allison Argent

" That is also very true. We might get jumped in the sewer, but it won't be by the people in the slums. Thank of it like this, there are going to be less sewer travels then bridge goesers, but perhaps the best approach is to sneakily see how well guarded the bridge is and then make a decision. Talking here and not moving isn't doing much good."

@Jeremi @Sark @York @Takumi @amwexia @TheSlums

@Chase Davenport

"Well, here's the catch to that situation. Working against me earns you a fight. I have no clue how many others there are at the moment, but at best, you have to kill at least twenty people to get home. ...and there are other ways to earn funds."

As Chase spoke with Vamp, he would be pulling out his own weapon as well as using his bionic eye to analyze Vamp for any tech.

" I guess you can certainly get one of those two things and you might be surprised," he replied. It was noticeable that Chase had pulled out was a laser Bo staff. If he did find any tech or if he was lucky enough to detect any tech similar to bionic, he would attempt to use his override app while keeping his guard, waiting for Vamp to make the first move and ready to pull up his force field at a moments notice.

@Sark

Allison Argent

" That is also very true. We might get jumped in the sewer, but it won't be by the people in the slums. Thank of it like this, there are going to be less sewer travels then bridge goesers, but perhaps the best approach is to sneakily see how well guarded the bridge is and then make a decision. Talking here and not moving isn't doing much good."

"You are absolutely right. Onwards!" Eight Hearts pointed dramatically towards the exit before starting to leave the area. Perhaps it was best that he went first in this scenario in case there was trouble on the other side. Most of the others looked kind of fragile, and very human after all.

@Lucky @Sark @York @Takumi @amwexia @TheSlums

District B: 40th Boulevard// The Streets
@amwexia @dark @Lucky @York @Jeremi
You slip out of the mindscape and come to your senses. Your fingers drift to your throat. A silver collar is fitted around your neck. A small green screen sits at its centre.
It reads:

//11,000c//

It's pocket change on a planet like Prudence, but it might buy you a think or two.

You take a moment to absorb your surroundings.
View attachment 4614
The streets around you are dirty and wet, freshly damned by the night's rain. Despite morning having come hours ago, the streets were still dark and cool. The towering apartment blocks and the soaring sky cars were excellent at blocking out all natural light.

The warm glow of the street lights was dwarfed by the glimmer of the dozens of billboards that littered the skyline. District B was a town doused in neon.
"Looking for as boost?" A hologram screamed from a nearby rooftop. "Then get a shot of Nexium Energy! Banned in over 12 Star Systems! That's how X-TREME it is!"

"Forget Nexium!"
Another hologram screeched. "What you need is OBLIVION! The greatest tasting energy serum in the galaxy! It gives you so much energy, we can't legally call it an 'energy drink' anymore! Ignore the haters! Ignore the doctors! You want OBLIVION! You need OBLIVION! Only at the available at the White Wall Mall!"
unknown.png

"Such a strange place..." Frost muttered to himself, his eyes fixed on the arguing advertisements. "Product placement... in the heart of a death match..."
unknown.png

"I've seen stranger worlds..." Vamp rolled his tongue across he teeth. "But none with such... allure. Dark alleys. Loud screens. No one would see you die. No one would hear you scream..." His fingers drifted to his knives. His eyes undressed his fellow Hunted...

@amwexia as Higgs Monaghan
@Lucky as Chase Davenport
@Jeremi as Bad Girl
@dark as Maya "Echo" Visari
@York [reserved slot]
Sark as Frost
Sark as Vamp

District C: Dive// The Slums
@Ottonomous Ghost @amwexia @Jeremi @Lucky @York @Takumi
You slip out of the mindscape and come to your senses. Your fingers drift to your throat. A silver collar is fitted around your neck. A small green screen sits at its centre.
It reads:

//11,000c//

It's pocket change on a planet like Prudence, but it might buy you a think or two.

You take in a deep breathe. The air's enough to make you gag. It's unbearable. It smells like waste, blood and death. You take in your surroundings. You're standing in a condemned building. It's concrete floors have fallen through, leaving beams of rebar sticking out here, there and everywhere, like jagged fingers. The windows have long since been stripped of their glass. Graffiti litters the walls. A lightning bolt marked with the tag 'Long Live the Ringleader' has been painted across the remnants off the floor. Discarded papers and bundles of trash are blown across the house's bones.
unknown.png

"Here's we go again..." Ventress muttered to herself, calling the curved hilts of her lightsabers to her hands. "What's it gonna be? Rip each others throats out now, or later?"
unknown.png

"I'm down for now," Juri grinned, tensing her flexing her fingers and raising right knee. "Christmas has come early this year. Can't blame me for wanting to tear my presents open all at once, can you?"

@Ottonomous Ghost as Rhaast
@amwexia as Narancia Ghirga
@Jeremi as Eight Hearts
@Takumi as Elias Ainsworth
@Lucky as Allison Argent
@York as Aliceviel von Einzbern
Sark as Asajj Ventress
Sark as Juri
District A- the Upper City
District A is the richest of the Capital's three districts. It's come to the creme de la creme of Prudence society. Gamblers. Trust Fund Kids. The lot. As a result, this district has the Highest Police Presence. If you're planning to commit a crime, you'll have to do it quick to avoid catching the Law's eye. 2 million is enough to temp a cop or two-- getting arrested during the Hunt is a great way to get killed by a corrupt guard.

However, there are some perks to staying in Upper City. It's home to:
  • The Golden Gate Race Track​
  • The Silverball Bank​
  • The Lucky Hand Cassino​
  • The Red Tail Museum​
  • The Blazing Tongue Gallery​
  • The Domestic District (Skyscrapers)​
  • The Compendium Hotel​
  • The Red Ribbon Dealership​
More areas may become available to you as the game progresses.

If you are planning to move from one place on interest to another, remember to tag your new location at the bottom of your post. Remember, changing from one district to another will involve travelling across one of the city's bridges, or travelling through the sewers.

District B- Middle City
District B is home to the city's middle class. Here, you'll find a lot of private business and small houses. Unlike the Upper City, the Middle City is navigated by a series of road-- you won't find many flying cars down here. The Police have a smaller presence in the Middle District, so criminal actions might be easier to perform. That said, the Middle City's Central Business district is highly populated, much more so that the Upper City. The City's residents are also more likely to attack you in the hopes of getting their hands on your bounty.

Places of interest Include:
  • The White-Wall Mall​
  • The City Advertising Office​
  • Town Hall​
  • Middle Class Housing District​
  • The Street-River Motel​
  • Earthie's Ground-Car Dealership​
  • Lucky Shot's Gun Stores​
  • Mercy's Medical Centre and Pharmacy​
  • Church of the Goddess​

If you are planning to move from one place on interest to another, remember to tag your new location at the bottom of your post. Remember, changing from one district to another will involve travelling across one of the city's bridges, or travelling through the sewers.
District C--- THE LOWER CITY
District C, the Lower City, is the roughest part of the city. The Police presence in District C can be found around the city's power plants and factories. Outside of those properties, its the wild west. If you die in District C, you won't be missed. You won't be noticed. The residents of the Lower City are hungry and desperate. The possibility of earning 2 million credits with a lucky kill is the only thing that gets some of its residents out of the bed in the morning. Thus, many of the city's residents have formed 'Hunting Parties'. These small militias live to hunt the city's Champions. That said, sliding them a few thousand credits might be enough to get them off your back or on your side...

Places of interest include:
  • The Unlucky Shot's Explosives Store.​
  • Mercy's Mobile Medical Centre.​
  • Hunting Party 7's Base of Operations.​
  • Thunderbolt Power Plant.​
  • The Factory District.​
  • The Southern Toll Bridge.​
  • The Deadeye's Base of Base of Operation.​
  • The Knightblades' Base of Operations.​

Trust No-One!
No matter how kind a stranger might seem, everyone can claim your bounty. Man. Woman. Child. They'll all get a little something-something out of killing you. There are some trust worthy souls out there, sure. But it helps not to get your hopes up.

Money Makes the World Go Round!

You've got 11,000 Credits in your pocket. Use them! Your credits can buy you a place to stay, some food and some weapons. These can make the difference between staying alive long enough to pay of Sorc or becoming Trudgen's new pin cushion. Sometimes, you need to spend money to make money-- you'll be surprised by the things you'll find on store shelves.

Or, you could just steal some stuff.
Complete Bounty List- 2 Mil per Kill
1. Undiscovered Hunter! Credits: 11,000
2. Aliceviel von Einzbern, Credits: 11,000 @York
3. Allison Argent, Credits: 11,000 @Lucky
4. Undiscovered Hunter!, Credits: 11,000
5. Boba Fett, NPC, Credits: 11,000
6. Undiscovered Hunter! Credits: 11,000
7. Undiscovered Hunter! Credits: 11,000

8. Charlotte Birkin/Bad Girl, Credits: 11,000 @Jeremi
9. Chase Davenport, Credits: 11,000 @Lucky
10. Daniel Diaz, Credits: 11,000@Atomic Knight
11. Dengar, NPC, Credits: 11,000
12. Elias Ainsworth, Credits: 11,000 @Takumi
13. Frost, NPC, Credits: 11,000
14. Gen, NPC, Credits: 11,000

15. Helena Douglas, Credits: 11,000 @Minerva
16. Higgs Monaghan, Credits: 11,000 @amwexia
17. Undiscovered Hunter! Credits: 11,000
18. IG-88, NPC, Credits: 11,000
19. Jetstream Sam, NPC, Credits: 11,000

20. Johnson aka Eight Hearts @Jeremi
21. Juri, NPC, Credits: 11,000
22. Undiscovered Hunter! Credits: 11,000

23. Kayn, Credits: 11,000 @Ottonomous Ghost
24. Kurome Ankokuboshi, Credits: 11,000 @Raynar Saassin
25. Lucas Kellan/ Shadow 1-8, Credits: 11,000 @dark
26. Marianne von Edmund, Credits: 11,000 @Yun Lee
27. Markus Kruber, Credits: 11,000 @Crunch
28. Namae Ouka, Credits: 11,000 @Takumi
29. Narancia Ghirga, Credits: 11,000 @amwexia
30. Neir, Credits: 11,000 @Gummi Bunnies
31. Undiscovered Hunter! Credits: 11,000
32. Maya "Echo" Visari,Credits: 11,000 @dark
33. Undiscovered Hunter! Credits: 11,000
34. Rhaast, Credits: 11,000 @Ottonomous Ghost
35. Rena Ryugu, Credits: 11,000 @Gummi Bunnies
36. Undiscovered Hunter! Credits: 11,000
37. Undiscovered Hunter! Credits: 11,000
38. Undiscovered Hunter! Credits: 11,000

39. Sean Diaz,Credits: 11,000 @Atomic Knight
40.Seto and Sai, Credits: 11,000 @Jackythejack
41. Undiscovered Hunter! Credits: 11,000
42. Starlord, Credits: 11,000 NPC,
43. Undiscovered Hunter! Credits: 11,000
44. Trudgen Ren, NPC, Credits: 11,000

45. Uzume Tennouboshi, Credits: 11,000 @Raynar Saassin
46.Vamp, NPC, Credits: 11,000
47. Victor Saltzpyre, Credits: 11,000 @Crunch
48.Undiscovered Hunter! Credits: 11,000
49.Yashamaru Kurama, Credits: 11,000 @Yun Lee
50. Reserved Spot for @York, Credits: 11,000

HIGGS MONAGHAN

“Death game, huh?”
Higgs says, loudly, “I’ll be damned,”

Higgs wasn’t there anymore, but soon the others could see his arm crawl around Chase Davenport.

“Credits...” Higgs says, pointing a gun at his temple, “or he dies,”

@Lucky @Jeremi @dark @York @Sark @TheStreets

—-///—-///—-///—-

NARANCIA GHIRGA

“Oi, oi, oi! What the fuck is going on here?” Narancia shouts, pulling out a pocket knife.

He looks around, suspiciously eyeing all of the contenders. He sniffs slightly.

“Give me one reason, right now, why I shouldn’t plunge this knife in your throat right now!”

@Ottonomous Ghost @Jeremi @Takumi @Lucky @York @Sark @TheSlums

418c6447594180e43924f5e8e24fcbea4d39e77b.jpg

"Ugh...!" Bringing a hand to her face, Chise quickly brought a hand to cover her nose at the stench of death and blood hit her sensitive nose. As two in their group already seemed keen to kill, she tensed, keeping her distance and remaining weary. Her left hands fingers grew sharpand elongated. Her black appendages' fingers looking like claws. She didn't like this one bit.

62e52fea16d57c9215981856f26f02529663be19.jpg

'This bad already? That man had said that this was Murderworld, Alice had said that it was gone, an island at the bottom of the sea. This is wrong, this shouldn't--what...what was the last thing I was doing before being here?' she thought in near panic.

She was brought out of her thoughts by Narancia, her gaze landing on him for a moment, before glancing to the rest present. Right now her dragon senses were telling her that right now they were all threats, and it was almost overwhelming.

@Sark @Ottonomous Ghost @amwexia @Jeremi @York @Lucky[/QUOTE]

As Vamp was waxing poetic he could hear a beer can opening behind him. "Give me a fucking break." A chug of the beer later the empty can feel to the ground as they heard a sigh of relief. "Fuck! That felt soooo good!" The woman in a pretty pink dress spun around to get a closer look at the competition. "So who the fuck are you supposed to, S&M freak show?" She pointed a bat towards Vamp motioning it over to Frost. "Sperm looking headass. I'm not even buzzing yet and still there's a whole bunch of fucking clowns running around. If you want me to beat you up my rates are pretty high and you got to have your own suit cause I'm not made of fucking money."

"But I can sure as shit beat it out of you!"

Bad Girl just looked at Higgins for a moment. "Yeah have fucking fun with that." She slung the now five-pack of beer over her shoulder and started to walk away. "Any of you fuckers gonna tag along I'm going to find me some fucking booze because this shit ain't going to last long if this is the fucking fuckery I'm going to have to deal with here."

@amwexia @Lucky @Jeremi
@dark @York @Sark

"I'd prefer later, or not at all. Really."

stage05Img.jpg

"Perhaps we could be more civilised before starting to murder each other?" Despite the beings fierce appearance it spoke with a calm voice and a very fancy British accent. So you know he was a good guy. As Narancia started waving his knife around he could only sigh. "Perhaps you have heard about strength in numbers?"

@amwexia @Ottonomous Ghost @Jeremi @Takumi @Lucky @York @Sark @TheSlums​

"Alright... alright I like where ya goin'..." Narancia said, "That fuckin Soooooooorc guy never said 'kill everyone', he only said to collect credits or whatever. I ain't that smart but I know a loophole when I see one. If all of us victims work together we could all get outta here alive. Nice fuckin idea."

Narancia closes the knife but doesn't put it away, clutching onto it in the palm of his hand.

"I'll only trust yaz all with my name when everyone here agrees."

@Jeremi @Takumi @Lucky @York @Sark @TheSlums
"Well, that is certainly a plan," The being replied with a nod. "Oh I'm terribly sorry, where are my manners? I am Eight Hearts." He gave the group a bow. "It's a pleasure to meet you all...despite the circumstances, that is."

@Jeremi @Takumi @Lucky @York @Sark @TheSlums
“Nice to meetcha, Eight Hearts,” Narancia says, “Like I said, I ain’t sayin’ my name until everyone here’s on board with this alliance,”

Narancia turns his attention to everyone else, “If ya still on the fence, just to letcha know I’ve lived in the slums before. Not these ones, but ya get the jist. Thing is, bein’ in the slums without someone watchin’ ya back’s hard. I’d assume ‘specially so ‘cause of the number ‘bove ya head. Let me tell ya, I ain’t the brightest of the bunch but goin’ out in the slums all alone is a terrible idea. Workin’ with each other’s prolly the best way we can all go home, even if it ain’t for long,”

@Jeremi @Sark @Lucky @York @Takumi @TheSlums
Chise kept her distance, though glanced to Eight Hearts and Narancia.

"I'm all for an alliance, but I don't know if we can convince those two so easily." She motioned to Juri and Ventress.

@Sark @Jeremi @amwexia @Lucky @York @District C/The Slums
"Well, no one said we wouldn't kill anyone," Eight Hearts replied looking over to Juri and Ventress. He had no qualms for killing, not really, but in a situation like this, it was probably for the best to restrain themselves for the time being. "And by that I mean we are in an unusual situation where we are both hunter and prey. So logically if we stick together that will be a deterrent for someone to just jump us. Or at least gives us more of a fighting chance, don't you all agree?"

@Sark @Jeremi @amwexia @Lucky @York @District C/The Slums
Chase Davenport

Chase was used to being underestimated. He understood the logic of the man grabbing him and pointing the gun at his head. He thought he was some small weak play. It was too bad that he was wrong. Upon the gun getting closer to him, he activated his magnetism and would send the gun (pointed upwards so he don’t shoot himself) into the air and then land it in his right hand. “You really shouldn’t judge people based on appearances.”

@amwexia @Sark @Others near Chase

Allison Argent

“ I think that logic does work for now. At best, we need to kill twenty people, but also, we have to remember, we are more valuable together. Theses slums breed all sorts of people. Two million could go a lot for them. We need to be on guard to not die. ”

@Sark @Jeremi @The Slums
District B- The Streets
View attachment 4621
"What...What are you saying?" Frost gasped in disbelief. "Headass... Sperm... I do not know what these words mean and I don't think I want to find out!"
The Frost Demon tried his best to compose himself.

"Judging by your tone, I think we've gotten off on the wrong foot... I am the Great and Noble Mr.Frost, the-- wait--"

District B- The Streets
"--Wait you're leaving? You leaving to get--- but don't you already have---?" Frost stammered. "But we're supposed to be foes? I don't mean to perpetrate an 'us-versus-them' mentality but... but that's the game, isn't it? We're supposed to fight!"

@amwexia @Lucky @Jeremi
@dark @York

District C- The Slums
"Oh, sure. I'd love to join the club founded by a man without a face, a guy who just threatened to stab us all, and a kid who's trying really hard not to vomit..." Juri's words dripped with sarcasm. "Not gonna happen, boys. Hate to let you down the hard way, but I'm not about to slum it with you."

She strode towards the window to scout out her surroundings.

"Whilst you're here singing kumbaya, I'll be out there making my millions. I'll see you kids around. Let's hope you see me before I see you, for your sake."

With a flash of purple, Juri leapt from the window and vanished into the slums.

"So dramatic." Ventress groaned. "She could've at least left quietly... Still. If you all pinky swear not to kill me in my sleep," She spat. "I'll stick around. For now, at least. But we can't stay here. The smell might kill us before the other hunters have a chance to..."

@Jeremi @Lucky @York @Takumi @TheSlums​
"I'm not doing fucking dick," Bad Girl spat out. "I kill people and I kill them fucking good, but there's one head I'm totally going to squash." She grabbed another beer and chugged it down in one go. "The MOTHERFUCKER who started this and any fucking asshole who thinks they're hot enough shit to take Bad Girl down. Are you one of them? Slimy ass freak. I don't see any holes on you but if you try anything I'll rip you an asshole before I show this bat up it. Swing you around like a fucking puppet and then slam you so hard your brain falls out of your head. Or," She giggled turning back to her original quest of finding more booze. "Fuck that noise and help me find some booze. How about it?"

"I stick wit' that promise, too, ay?" Narancia says to Ventress.

He turns to Eight Hearts, "What's to say we can't rob places of theirs cash? We could even take some of their shit and sell them at high prices. Also, there are tons of other hunters, if we stick together, kill the rest of them, and dominate the streets, we'd have enough money to make it to the end of the week."

He then gestures over to Aliceviel, "You in or out?"

@Jeremi @Lucky @Takumi @Sark @York @TheSlums
473d89840cf84ae51db66c3aac7fc1c3dcb80682.jpg

"Do I look that young?" Chise muttered under her breath. Sure she was kind of short, but she was in her twenties. If anything Juri looked close to her age.

"I'm not too keen on killing, so you won't have to worry about me trying to kill you while you sleep or anything like that. I don't see a point of sticking around here... I can't stand the smell." She spoke as she kept her nose covered.

@Sark @York @amwexia @Jeremi @Lucky @The Slums

District C- The Slums
"If you're looking to make some cash, I'd say we're in the wrong town to do that..." Ventress muttered, approaching the window. "I'd say the most valuable things in this whole district inside this room. If we're looking to steal something worth stealing, or go hunting, we'll need to hit the road. District B sounds like a safe bet. There's a bridge not far from here. It should be a straight road out of town. Exposed, but the only other alternative would be a trek through the sewers. Either way, we should leave before it gets too dark."

@Jeremi @Lucky @Takumi @amwexia @York @TheSlums​
District C- The Slums
"If you're looking to make some cash, I'd say we're in the wrong town to do that..." Ventress muttered, approaching the window. "I'd say the most valuable things in this whole district inside this room. If we're looking to steal something worth stealing, or go hunting, we'll need to hit the road. District B sounds like a safe bet. There's a bridge not far from here. It should be a straight road out of town. Exposed, but the only other alternative would be a trek through the sewers. Either way, we should leave before it gets too dark."

@Jeremi @Lucky @Takumi @amwexia @York @TheSlums​
"Sewer levels are always the worst," Eight Hearts lamented. "The bridge as you say, will have us more exposed and attract unwanted attention but well...if someone attacks us that's on them. We can't just stay hidden someone's bound to find us eventually."

@Jeremi @Lucky @Takumi @amwexia @York @TheSlums
NARANCIA GHIRGA

View attachment 4627
(imagine he isn't bleeding)

"I'd say, let's take our chances on the bridge," Narancia says, a strange, bizarre energy emanating from him, "After all, I don't think they can take my trump card, my Stand."

Narancia's hand shoots downwards as he cries out.

"AEROSMITH"

Suddenly, from seemingly out of Narancia's body, a small plane comes forward, flying around.

View attachment 4628

"This bad boy here's my Stand, Aerosmith."

@Chase Davenport

@Sark

Allison Argent

"You are absolutely right. Onwards!" Eight Hearts pointed dramatically towards the exit before starting to leave the area. Perhaps it was best that he went first in this scenario in case there was trouble on the other side. Most of the others looked kind of fragile, and very human after all.

The Terminator
@amwexia @dark @Lucky @Sark @Jeremi
@District-B (The Streets)

Under the cover of night, it was deployed. Along with at least seven others. A man pointed his gun at another's head, demanding credits, while another sauntered off looking to drink.

And yet another, someone looking more alien than human gawked in confusion at the fact that so far, no-one seemed interested in fighting one another.

It didn't remember its purpose for being sent back in time, it didn't even remember when or where they arrived.

But in the end, all the Terminator really needed, was a mission, or more accurately... Targets.

And the images fed into its database were more than enough to suffice.

Cyberdyne systems model 101:
System Online.

System Offline For [Undefined].

System Reboot Initiated: 00:01:49

Analyzing Primary Objectives:
- Accumulate 20 million credits, 11,000.00 out of 20,000,00.00 Acquired
- Clothes, Acquired.
- Weapon, Not Acquired.

Targets: 49 Available.

Objective, Accumulate 20 Million Credits Updated:
- Terminate 20 Targets
- Acquire Credits Through Other Means...

Searching for targets

With Sunglasses on, what appeared to be a mysterious, well built man looked around, seeming to stare down each person he was surrounded by, actively searching for familiar faces. And seemed to settle across at least four.

Targets Identified:
Participant #16 - Higgs Monaghan
Participant #9 - Chase Davenport
Participant #8 - Charlotte Birkin (Alias: 'Bad Girl')
Participant #13 - Frost

Estimated Credits Possible through Termination:

Primary Objective Updated:
Locate Weapon

The man didn't seem interested in talking, and after having given the others what seemed to be a long, drawn out stare, it turned and began to wordlessly walk down the street, already having a location in mind.

He was headed for Lucky Shot's Gun Stores.

Aliceviel von Einzbern
@Ottonomous Ghost @amwexia @Jeremi @Lucky @Sark @Takumi
@District-C (The Slums)

After the long winded explanation for why she was brought here, Alice opened her eyes, taking shallow, but steady and carefully calculated breaths. She was glad for her hood, as otherwise she would have had nothing to shield her nose from the sheer stench of this place.

Initially, she prepared to fight or flee with Narancia's sudden act of aggression, but as things began to calm, and a somewhat tentative alliance was formed (Outside of Juri anyways). Taking note of the special abilities the others had displayed so far, alongside the direction they were headed, she settled deep into her own thoughts.

She was here to stop this event as fast as she could, save as many lives as possible.

But it was a goal that she could not simply say out loud. After all, if she did, she would be blown up without a second thought. She would have to bide her time... And take hold of any opportunities she could.

If she had to, she would have to partake in 'hunting' others for now. Just so long as it brought her closer to the host of this event, and perhaps a way to undo the deaths that happened so far.

Naturally though, she couldn't rely on a pipe dream like 'restoring' others. She would have to minimize casualties, however possible.

When Narancia gestured to her, asking if she was 'in' or 'out', her attention snapped back to the situation at hand, and though one could hardly read her expression under her hood, minus her mouth, there was a small smile and a nod.

"I'm in. If we work together, we can survive. And... Like you, I would like a... 'Bird's eye' view." She said quietly.

Much like most of the group had mentioned, she seemed inclined to head to the Southern Toll Bridge. In spite of her cloaked appearance, and her reserved mannerisms, she seemed quite benign. But yet, one would be hard pressed to write her off as defenseless either, given how calmly she behaved despite the rather hostile environment she was surrounded by.​

District A- The Museum

"Hmph. This is growing tiresome already. Time to make things more interesting."

Seeing the red dot lining up on her forehead, she quickly moved out of the way and located a small spot behind an alleyway. She hen glowed a vibrant dark purple behind her hiding spot as she pulled a lot of Negative Energy for what she was about to do. In the skies above, anyone could bare witness to a spark of light travelling very fast:

When it landed, a extremely tall and big winged woman emerged with her entrance, destroying several buildings around her impact.

"Let us begin the banquet of despair!"

After she landed, Kurome suddenly felt very tired. Strangely, when she used her powers, it drained her more than usual.

"Things should finally get more interesting around here. Hmm, pulling her from the Zero Dimension all the way here seems to of caused exhaustion. No matter. This will have to do for now. Dark Purple, hear me. Destroy everything in your wake and ensure my survival."

@Sark @District A/Skyscrapers @Streets @AnyoneOnTheSurface​

After the long winded explanation for why she was brought here, Alice opened her eyes, taking shallow, but steady and carefully calculated breaths. She was glad for her hood, as otherwise she would have had nothing to shield her nose from the sheer stench of this place.

Initially, she prepared to fight or flee with Narancia's sudden act of aggression, but as things began to calm, and a somewhat tentative alliance was formed (Outside of Juri anyways). Taking note of the special abilities the others had displayed so far, alongside the direction they were headed, she settled deep into her own thoughts.

She was here to stop this event as fast as she could, save as many lives as possible.

But it was a goal that she could not simply say out loud. After all, if she did, she would be blown up without a second thought. She would have to bide her time... And take hold of any opportunities she could.

If she had to, she would have to partake in 'hunting' others for now. Just so long as it brought her closer to the host of this event, and perhaps a way to undo the deaths that happened so far.

Naturally though, she couldn't rely on a pipe dream like 'restoring' others. She would have to minimize casualties, however possible.

When Narancia gestured to her, asking if she was 'in' or 'out', her attention snapped back to the situation at hand, and though one could hardly read her expression under her hood, minus her mouth, there was a small smile and a nod.

"I'm in. If we work together, we can survive. And... Like you, I would like a... 'Bird's eye' view." She said quietly.

Much like most of the group had mentioned, she seemed inclined to head to the Southern Toll Bridge. In spite of her cloaked appearance, and her reserved mannerisms, she seemed quite benign. But yet, one would be hard pressed to write her off as defenseless either, given how calmly she behaved despite the rather hostile environment she was surrounded by.

"Alright then, good," Narancia says, "Everyone here's onboard,"

He sneered towards the window where Juri jumped out.

"I promised my name, and ya got it. Name's Narancia Ghirga"

Narancia looked towards Eight Hearts, surprised, somewhat, but trying to hold it in.

He can see Aerosmith? he thought

Chise was gawking at Aerosmith as well. Could it be, are they Stand Users as well?

He holds out his arms and Aerosmith ran across it like a runway, only for the Stand to disappear at his wrist.

"Thing is, I can only detect people through the... uh... whatsit called? Uh... Exhaley thin- CARBON DIOXIDE!" Narancia says, "I can only detect carbon dioxide. I can't tag friend or foe either."

As Allison and Eight Hearts began to move out, Narancia started running after them until he was right next to them. He slipped his knife into his pocket, not really trusting everyone here to keep their hands off of each other but at least trusting them to know a temporary alliance is in store.

@York @Jeremi @Sark @Takumi @Lucky

"Sewer levels are always the worst," Eight Hearts lamented. "The bridge as you say, will have us more exposed and attract unwanted attention but well...if someone attacks us that's on them. We can't just stay hidden someone's bound to find us eventually."

@Jeremi @Lucky @Takumi @amwexia @York @TheSlums
Chise cringed at the sewer suggestion, though understood the logic behind it. One unpleasant smell right after the other though? That'd be too much on her senses she was sure.

"I don't mind whichever route we take." She responded, eager to leave, but not too eager to go through the sewers.

@Sark @Jeremi @amwexia @Lucky @District C/The Slums
“ I personally think the sewers are the safer option. We’re less likely to get jumped and killed. I imagine there will be a ton of opposition by the bridge.”

@Sark @Jeremi @The Slums

"Or perhaps subverting expectations and we'll end up in quite a tussle in the sewers," Eight Hearts remarked. "I've found that anyone you end up meeting in sewers have nothing to lose. Except perhaps their appetite due to the stench."

While Eight Hearts brushed off the plane, Chise stared for a moment. Huh. She gussed that wasn't the weirdest thing she's seen.

Taking Eight Hearts words into account she took notice that the plane had guns on it too, and while the thought of it having to use said guns was one she didn't like, she knee that it could come in handy.

@Sark @Jeremi @amwexia @York @District C/The Slums

District C- Slums
Route to the Bridge
View attachment 4634

The smell was somehow worse outside the crumbling tower than it was inside. The streets were wet with fresh sewage and blood. The city's rejected and ignore did their best to keep it clean. The poured buckets of cloudy water onto the cobblestones and scrubbed them to the best of their abilities with creaky old brushed. There were no holographic screens here. No cleaning droids. No technology worth writing home about.

The locals eyed the Champions with tired, hungry eyes. Desperate eyes. Jealous eyes. Even as they trekked through filth of the city's underworld and coating themselves in what they prayed was simply mud, the pariahs of Prudence could still tell that they weren't from around these parts. They lacked the hopeless eyes that defined the citizens of District C.

A dozen hands were raised towards them. Men. Women. Children. All sick and thin, begging for a spare credit or two.

News of the Hunt had travelled slowly though the slums. They had missed out on the roar of city's screens. They had missed out on the hype and the excitement. Their names meant nothing down here. When it came to the hunt, the pariahs were living under rocks.

"Alms for the poor, please!" A thin hand pull on the edge of Ventress' cloak. She delicately pulled it from the child's grasp. "Please!"

The assassin averted her gaze. Even a woman as heartless as she couldn't endure the young girl's helpless gaze. God, she thought she was stronger than this...

"We need to keep moving. We need to get out of here. Get the money and go."

She pulled her hood over here eyes.

"We can't stop. Not for anything. Not here."

@Takumi @Jeremi @amwexia @York @District C/The Slums​
This neon paradise was too flashy, but it reminded her of home somewhat. New Helghan was dirty, filthy but it had its points. This place had less security checkpoints which was excellent.

She decided to move on, keeping on moving and her form moving into the sewers, the edges and the darkness keeping her concealed for now. She moved through the sewers and popped up at the motel, pulling the sewer cap on, keeping on moving toward the motel.

@Sark @District B-The Streets>>Sewers>>Motel
District B- Sewers
View attachment 4635

The city's sewers system was a maze in itself. The distant groaning of filters and engines was enough to throw of anyone's concentration. There were barely any straight paths. Everything tunnel seemed to twist back onto itself. Travelling long distances via the sewers would prove to be a challenge-- it wasn't impossible, but it required an excellent sense of direction.

After what seemed like a lifetime of searching, the soldier arrived at the larger clearing. It was a smugglers haven- a large opening in the sewers used to hide contraband. A large open cover sat at the centre of the ceiling. It was a way out. A way to the Motel. But reaching it? That was a different story.

The clearing's ceiling was curved. Scaling the walls was out of the question. The only way to reach to skylight would be to climb the series of pulleys and levers the smugglers had once used to transport their goods. Reaching the pulleys, however, would be a challenge in itself.

A hunter was rummaging through the contraband. Ears sensitive ears and paranoid demeanour alerted him to the solider's presence in an instant.

View attachment 4636

"Chuba!" Greedo gargled, shooting first. A plasma blast shattered the stones beside the solider. "Now kong bantha poodoo! Me Wompity du, Murishani… sleemo!!"

@dark @District B/Sewers​

“Damn...”

Higgs was disappointed by the lack of monetary gain, so much so that he took off his signature golden skull mask, stuffing it in his pocket.

When the vicar spoke, Higgs was taken aback, his hand instinctively reaching for his gun, but laid off when he offered Higgs a place to stay.

Anywhere to sleep is better than nothing.

“Well, why not... I have nowhere else to go,” Higgs says, “It’s nice to see a friendly face in a place like this,”

@Sark @Church of the Goddess
"Ah, yes..." The Vicar sighed and lead Higgs into his kitchen. "For a world named 'Prudence', this world is lacking just that. The people around here... they like the live in the moment. They live for the rush of the casino. For the thrill of the race track. For the life that an expensive purchase. They don't think about tomorrow. To them, it's all about 'today'. All about 'them'. Just way Sorc likes it..." The Vicar approached his stew pot and began to stir. "It makes a change to find a selfless heart amongst all this chaos. Though... I must ask: What inspired you to share your credits with us? Are you a Goddessian too? You're a traveller, I can tell that much. We don't get many souls like yours around here."

@amwexia @Church of the Goddess
There was the tiniest bit of relief Yashamaru felt as the old man reacted to his kill. His respect for him grew, and perhaps the two of them could trust each other for this week. He couldn't be sure about the other three, though. He'd understand if they wanted to keep away from him, especially having seen the murder firsthand. But it was his choice, and he made it, and would accept the consequences that came his way.

"..." He looked at this floating steel machine that had cost two lives. He had never been in anything like it before. And he wasn't sure if him staying in it would be something to make the others comfortable. "Perhaps I should travel alongside from the air," he said. "I can keep watch for anyone that may do us harm."

"...car?" What a strange word. "This....
thing is called a car, then." Yashamaru looked inside, to the old man. "And you know how to operate it? Are these car machines common where you're from?" If that were the case, then it was more than a good idea to stay in a group. The samurai was outmatched in this world just by technology alone. But if everyone else knew how to utilize it, that could help.

And thank God, it seemed this group did not reject him for what he'd done. Perhaps as a unit, they could all get out of here alive. "I don't think I introduced myself properly," he said. "My name is Yashamaru Kurama. I come from Japan. Do you all know of that place?" The boy probably did, if he knew what a samurai was, but Yashamaru had never heard of a 'Planet Prudence' before. It was good to gague what his allies knew and didn't know.

District A- Skyscraper
"They're common in certain places... places like Japan, in my time and place." Gen wrapped his thin fingers around the car's wheel and slowly turned it towards the edge of the roof. "They're different there. Smaller. Ground based. Good for kicking."

The car slowly slipped over the edge of the roof. It didn't fall. It was off to a good start.

"I was never a fan of them. Can't say I'm in love with them now... but their controls are... intuitive."

Once the ship was in the air, its auto-pilot did most of the work. It only required the slight twist of its real to guide it through the city's maze of towers.

"If we're sharing names... You might call me 'Gen'."

The Devil of Hong Kong cut his introduction short. It was best that he left his 'title' unsaid.
View attachment 4637
The car's autopilot dropped them off just outside the Lucky Hand Casino. A wave of neon washed over them. The wall of light was hard to penetrate with placing a hand over your face. Musical roared. Patrons laughed and stumbled out onto the streets of Prudence stinking of booze.

"Good after noon, sirs and madame." A chauffeur droid beeped. "Might I take your coats? You've chosen an excellent night to pay us a visit. We've got some excellent acts performing for you and you alone! Shag Kava are performing in the Games' Hall as we speak. It's set to be a wonderful night."

"Quite."

"The buy in for tonight's games will be 7,000 credits. Would you like me to lead you to a table?"

@Atomic Knight @dark @Minerva @Yun Lee @District B- Casino
"You should stay out of adult affairs, boy!" Hearing Trudgen her eyes shot open and she gasped. Oh no...the child! Getting back up she caught a glimpse of that horrible man raising his blade over Daniel. Almoat without even thinking, her hand was before her again, and Nosferatu was cast on Trudgen. It would heal some of her own cuts from the glass, if she had acquired any, but that wasn't a concern of hers. She couldn't let that little boy die!

@Sark @Atomic Knight @Crunch @Gummi Bunnies

Markus' body was thrown to the ground, blown away by Trudgen's sudden and brutal attack. The mercenary caught a glimpse of his hand movements just before his back slammed against the floor - Trudgen was a wizard of some sort. A sharp pain throbbed in the back of his head, blurry eyes watching the Ren's slow and cumbersome approach. It was when he decided to shove the boy aside that Kruber grit his teeth, forcing his shuddering hand against the ground and heaving his mass on to two legs - just in time for Trudgen to be suddenly buffeted by a storm of magic and force.

The fallen soldier turned his gaze to Marianne and Daniel. It was apprehensive at first, witnessing the girl bend an inky substance from her palm, the boy hurling a grown man back with a force of his hand. As the line between friend and foe was drawn, however, a tenacious grin unfurled on old Kruber's scruffy face.

He was in their debt, and it was high time to cash in.

CLAAAAAAANG!

A sharp ringing assaulted Daniel's ears. When his eyes fluttered open, he'd find Kruber's form standing over him, his greatsword blocking the advance of Trudgen's cleaver. The soldier let out a loud laugh and heaved his head back, slamming it into the knight's masked face and potentially cracking the mask itself. The combination of the headbutt and Marianne's spell would hopefully force Trudgen away from the boy.

Markus flashed a blood-spattered grin towards his opponent. "Ain't no one dyin' under ol' Kruber's watch, heh! RAAAAAAGH!"

A boisterous war cry filled the air. Markus broke into a full sprint, leather boots pounding the floor as he channeled momentum into his sword arm. His weight shifted downward, going low beneath Trudgen's sight and leveraging the weight of the blade across the knight's exposed legs. As the mercenary tore the sword across Trudgen's thighs, he shifted his hand to the pommel and balanced the massive weapon's weight into a stabbing position.

Regardless of what happened next, Markus attempted to plunge the sword through Trudgen's abdomen.

Trudgen howled in pain. He gritted his teeth. His snarled like a rabid dog.

He fell to his knees. Blood poured from his thighs. Through a crack in his helmet, Kruber saw a human eye- an eye burned black by Nosferatu- staring back at him. A single emotion had consumed it- hate.

He felt the Shadow creeping in around. Death was coming. He could taste it.

He dropped his spear. He threw his arms in front of him to meet Markus' blade. He gripped it's steel with all the strength left within him. It tore through his gloves. It cut deep into his flesh. But the pain only strengthened his convictions.

"I am I Knight of Ren!" He spat. "I was chosen by the Shadow!"

A crimson stream danced across the end of Krube's blade. Blood, from Ren's hands.

"I was Chosen! You hear me? Chosen!!"

A blue light began to glow behind his eyes.

"The Shadow chose me! It made me! You don't get to take me!"

The light spread to his hands. It crackled. It burned.

"You don't get to kill me! You don't have the right! You don't have the--"

[BBBZZZZZZZZSSHHH]

A stream of force lightning surged forth. It was a bolt of hate. Of anger. Of misery. Of hopelessness. The burned its way through both men. Kruber's sword began a lighting rod, channelling the thunder from one man to another.

"You---Dont---have---the---right!"

@Chase Davenport

@Sark
District B- The Streets
A chuckle rattled up from the depths of Vamp's empty lungs.

"There are no surprises here, child. You muscles. I can read them. Your mind. I can read it took. Control it... Yes... you can't kill me... You never could..." Vamp's eyes pierced Chase'. He words echoed around his head. Pounding. Over. And over. And over. No mattered how hard he tried, Davenport couldn't move. He was frozen to the spot, his mind was caught within a hypnotic snare.

"Yes..." Vamp exhaled. "Yes I know... You're afraid. I can smell it. Taste it."

He licked his lips.

"I could kill you right now. It would be so... easy. Someday, I perhaps I shall. But not now. No. Not now."

Vamp placed his knife back into his belt. Chase felt his body loosen up again. He move freely. Breathe freely.

"Sorc Tormo has promised to kill us all if we do not give him his money. When he tries, I won't fight him. I'll embrace him." He hissed. "I'll embrace death. I won't need credits where I'm going. No."

Vamp pressed his thumb against his collar.

//CREDIT TRANSFER//
//NEW BALANCE: 2,000 CREDITS//

//CHASE DAVENPORT//
//CREDITS RECEIVED//
//NEW BALANCE: 20,000 CREDITS//

"Enjoy your credits. Don't spend them all at one place. Oh, and one more thing:"

He flicked up the collar of his coated. His wrapped it around his chest a little tighter. He turned to leave.

"The nano-machines in my veins? If a child could override them, my death-wish would have been granted years ago. You overestimated yourself today. Make that mistake again, and you will die."

@Lucky
"Of course you'd fucking tagalong you fucking pervert," Bad Girl exclaimed as Frost joined her on their mission to find booze. "I've got some rules, don't look unless I tell you to. I know you're a freak so don't cup a feel or look up my dress because I'll fucking know if you do. I got no safewords because those are for fucking pussies. And I'm Bad Girl, you better fucking remember that name Frosty. Because I'm not going to fucking repeat myself."
District B- Bar
View attachment 4638

It was at this point that Frost realised that he had made a terrible mistake.

So far, he had said nothing to intentional offend Bad Girl.

Hell, he had said next to nothing at all.

And she had responded with a series of death threats. Threats he knew she would fulfil some day soon.

He was in too deep. He couldn't pull out now. He had to grin and bear it. He'd have to wipe the sweat from his brow and bite his tongue. With any luck, with the rate she was drinking, she'd pass out before the night was done. Then, and only then, could he safely retreat.

"The pleasure's all mine..." Frost sighed. It wasn't like he could pull 20 million credits out of thin air anyway. Might as well accept his fate. "Yes... The pleasure's all mine..."

View attachment 4640
The Dive bar at the end of the street was cold and loud. The locals barely paid them any attention. They were lost in their drunken debates and bizarre stories. Frost made a beeline for the counter, pulled up a tool and slouched down into it.

"As many drinks as 10,000 credits can buy, thank you..." The Frost Demon sighed, tapping on his collar. "Take a 500 credit tip..."

//CREDITS TRANSFERRED//
//CURRENT BALANCE: 500 CREDITS//

The bartender placed a tray of silver glasses down before them. Frost passed one to Bad Girl before slumping back down into his seat.

"Bottoms up..."

A moment later, Vamp entered the bar. He transferred the bartender a thousand credits.

"To the end of the world," He toasted, raising his drink to the heavens. His expression remained blank."To Fortune."

@Jeremi

This time, Kayn was focused. More focused than ever before. He was used to being shot at with various projectiles; they weren't too difficult to dodge, but nothing compared to the speed of lasers. He hadn't spent enough time in Zaun or Piltover to be completely familiar with such weapons. Still, he would not make the same mistake twice. He had been shot by Fett before, and he would not let it happen again...

Time slowed down. The searing hot plasma hurtled toward him, but his shadow magic came out faster. He quickly slammed Rhaast's head onto the ground in front of him as shadows surrounded the scythe, winching it to the floor. He heaved himself on top of the blade's handle, perfectly balancing on just one foot. The bolts shot straight into Rhaast. "That tickles," he laughed mockingly.

Meanwhile, Saltzpyre's bullets flew past him, and Uzume threw her punches. "There was a time to run. You missed it," the assassin said, his voice warping as shadows flowed through him. He hopped onto the ground and picked up his scythe. "This will be quick, but still painful."

Blue shadows enveloped his feet as he dove toward Boba Fett, holding Rhaast high above his head and swinging down with all his might and fury. If successful, he would cut deep into his flesh, almost as if there was no armor to begin with. Still in the air, Kayn completely dissolved into shadows, lunging into his opponent's body. Even if Fett tried to jetpack away, there was no saving him. Shadows writhed around the wound as a hand suddenly popped out, grabbing Rhaast. Kayn's body slowly re-formed from the shadows as he wrenched himself free with a wide-arcing slash.
Such is the bounty hunter's trade, to decide the fate of men with coin and contract. Saltzpyre was left standing some ways away from the conflict as Fett seemed intent on cashing in a bounty on two children who escaped from the underground much like himself. It seemed at first that the Witch Hunter was disinterested in the situation, as he hadn't rushed to join Kayn in freeing the hostages and taking down Fett.

When the Old World began to burn, Victor himself took up that life. It is the duty of a bounty hunter to enact justice on those who've escaped the confines of the law. Though his stint was brief and bloody, the mind of one who kills for the coin was all but patterned in the Witch Hunter's mind. For that reason, Saltzpyre began to move.

As soon as Fett's attention was drawn away by the daemon-wielder, and Uzume made her attack, Saltzpyre's tall hat made itself known amidst the backdrop of the city lights.

"You're an embarrassment to bounty hunters everywhere, fool! With this shot, I ABJURE THEE!"

BANG BANG BANG!

@Sark @Ottonomous Ghost @Raynar Saassin @Gummi Bunnies @Jackythejack @District A Underground​

"You don't have to tell me twice. Jeez."

Uzume then got up from the floor and turned towards Rena and Seto while her body were turned towards Fett.

"No hard feelings, right? Hey, maybe we'll meet again somewhere! But uh... Sorry."

Video for reference; timestamp: 0:28 (Dream Combo)

District A- Underground
Pinned, shot, stabbed and pummelled, Boba's hopes of survival went up in smoke, much like his jet-pack. Victor's shots had ruptured its fuel tanks. For a moment or two, he flew blindly. But his final flight didn't last long. He soared forth like an emerald bullet... straight into the rear wall of the station.

With a crack, the remains of his suit finally shattered. His body had been torn to ribbons by Rhaast. No man could endure a beating such as that.

Fett gurgled one final time.

"Damn you all...."

The late night train trampled his remains. By the time is cruised by, only his helmet remained.

BOBA FETT HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!
FATE: SHOT BY SALTZPYRE AND SHREDDED BY KAYN!

Kayn's collar began to beep. Once again.

//BOUNTY ADDED//
//CURRENT BALANCE: 4,011,000 CREDITS//

Boba's body began to beep. Like a ghost in the machine, Boba's collar continued to glow, filling his helmet with light.

2 million credits now sat on the tracks of the District A station. Easy money to whoever reached it first....

@Ottonomous Ghost @Crunch @Gummi Bunnies @Jackythejack @District A Underground​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back