Side Story Champions of the Arena II: The Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn it! The girl from the first few minutes...Yaahamaru closed his eyes. She had done more damage than Dengar, and he'd let her go like it was nothing. But no matter. He looked to Jabba, nodding. "The jewel will be yours in no time at all," he said. With the police no doubt distracted by Kurome's terrorism, that could give him a chance to at least save four lives, if he included Gen. 160 million credits...robbing a bank was the only option if they wanted even a fraction of that money. "Before I go, how much is the Exalted One generous enough to offer as a reward? I only ask so I can collect the difference during the job."

@Sark @Atomic Knight @dark

All this time she was just frozen in thought. Like a traumatic paralysis. No, she was clearly still moving along absently with Seto and the others after getting out of that subway underground. This was different. The stakes have practically gotten higher, and it was growing more apparent that the death toll in this twisted place was only to escalate even more.

This was ________-sama's curse for sure.

Rena wanted to live. She wanted people that were good in their hearts to live. So it was fair to be fearing for the worst to come, that death could occur at any moment and at any means possible. This felt familiar.

She didn't mean to, but she was unconsciously tightening her grip on Seto's hand. Her head hanging low, her voice a mere whisper that was void of emotion.

❝ ... we'll be safe if we stick together like this... ❞

Her tight grip gets more forcefully as she pauses mid-sentence, her knuckles going white, and then, she raises her head to make eye contact with Seto.

b4pEUCL.png

❝ ...
right?

@Jackythejack
@District A Party

Bad Girl was going to beat the shit out of that bitch that cost her time and potentially money with her bullshit stunt. “Yeah, yeah, yeah. Move the fuck away bitches. I have a meeting with the big bitch upstairs, and I’ll beat the shit out of anyone who has a problem with that.” Bad Girl pointed her bat at the bellhop. “The key to Sorc Tormo please, or I’ll grab you by the balls and rip them out. I’m. Not. In. A. Good. FUCKING. Mood.”

@Sark @Crunch @Raynar Saassin @Jackythejack @Gummi Bunnies @Minerva

Kayn and Rhaast
@Sark @Raynar Saassin @Ottonomous Ghost @Gummi Bunnies @Jackythejack @Jeremi @Minerva @District A Streets

Kayn stared off into space for a moment as the visions crowded his mind. This time, he was more aware of what he was seeing, and his stomach churned as he saw a toy version of himself and Rhaast. It was disgusting how the creators had made a mockery of his performance here, and his hatred only grew for Sorco Tormo. How dare he reduce him to that of an object?

"Parasite?" Trace snapped. "I am a Kricken. A Hunter! A Warrior! Proud! Strong!" He coughed, his strength failing him. "Am an exile, cast from my camp. This game was to be my Rite of Passage. I could return to my brood with honour. Dignity." He did his best to slowly push Kayn's blade aside and crawl a little further down the straight. "The least I can do now is settle for a good death. One in battle. Or better yet, revenge---" He spat onto the concrete. "---To lick my wounds and hunt that monster another day..."

All the while, however, he did not let Trace go. He wouldn't let distractions leave him open anymore. His blade was still trained at the creature's head, ready to swipe at a moment's notice. Listening to the Kricken's tale, Kayn looked up at the towering mass the stood not too far away.

The Ionian considered sparing him. He could help bring down the colossus that had killed many innocent people.

But, at the same time, he couldn't bring himself to trust an alien that could turn invisible. Not to mention that Kayn needed to advance his shadow magic more than ever. He wouldn't last in this world without transforming somewhat soon. The sheer destruction before him made it obvious. And he only had 48 hours.

He looked back down at Trace. "A rite of passage, huh," he said, weighing his options, "I know what that's like." Suddenly, he stepped on the alien's chest, rooting him in place. "Unfortunately for you, I have a rite of passage of my own. If I am to succeed Master Zed, I must strengthen my shadows." Kayn raised Rhaast, who had been staring at Trace the whole time, waiting to feast. "Don't worry. This'll be quick." He finally slashed at the creature's head without any further hesitation.​

Last edited:
By the time Sorc Tormo's message had reached Marianne, she had managed to get all the way to District A. And the chaos there was unimaginable. Fire. Screams. Sirens. It was so much to take in. So many lost lives, so many innocents torn down in mere minutes. And many more to be lost, now that their days had been cut down.

And it was all her fault.

The girl clutched her upper arms, as if shrinking into herself. Honestly she wished she could. The accursed blood within her...this awful Crest that took her parents...it didn't just affect that knight. It affected everyone in Planet Prudence. None of this would have ever happened if she had gotten in the way of Trudgen Ren. But now everyone was in danger. And she needed to get away from anyone else.

The closest building was her first instinct. She ran in without really knowing what type of building it was, not wanting to be outside any longer. She would wait out her last 48 hours in self-imposed solitude. Just 48 more hours, and then she'd be with the Goddess. 48 more hours. Then it would all be over.

@Sark @Minerva @District B -> District A -> Opera House

Silverball Ball Bank Campaign-
Lightning in a Bottle
Staring: Sean Diaz, Yashamaru Kurama, Gen, the Devil of Hong Kong and An Undiscovered Hunter.
"Before I go, how much is the Exalted One generous enough to offer as a reward? I only ask so I can collect the difference during the job."
"Generally, the reward of a task like this would be the honour of working for the Exhaled One, and the employment opportunities such an honour would bring..." The Hologram retorted. Jabba added a few more groaning gurgles to the mix. "But the Mighty Jabba acknowledges that Mercenaries have prefer credits over kind words. He who retrieves the Glorious Jewel of Hutta will be rewarded 35,000,000 credits. The rest of the Vault's contents are yours for the taking. Though, we suggest that you make the Jewel your highest priority. Finding a buyer for score will be difficult without the Hutt Cartel's assistance. Jabba is good for his credits. We suggest that you do not fail him."

With a crackles and a hiss, the Hologram deactivated. Jabba was never one for hard negotiations.

"Your vehicle has been waxed and refuelled--" The Chauffeur Droid beeped, emerging from behind the curtain. "If you would like to leave now, I can--"

"Yes. We're leaving..." Gen muttered, following in the Droid's train. He took the car's key's from the droid's thin, pincer 'hands'. "The next 48 hours are going to fly by. We need to hit the road. Now. Not a moment loose. You can fill me in on the mission on the way--"

View attachment 4719
Walking through the Silverball Bank's large revolving doors was like walking into another dimension. Towering marble columns guided you down a long, cold corridor towards the teller's booth. The night's veil wouldn't protect you here. The bank's cold architecture was juxtaposed by the warm light of its chandelier lights.

You weren't breaking any laws... yet. The Bank was open 24/7, but its security seemed to be slightly tighter during the night hours. Human Guards observed your every move. They were reading your body language and looking for an excuse to come snooping. Security cameras stalked you from the corners of the roof's arches. You were walking into the Dragon's lair.

The bank half of the lobby was gated off with red velvet barriers. Every now and again, the guard un-clipped the barrier to let a clerk or two climb a set of large white steps that would carry them up to the building's administrative floor. The administrative floor would be a maze of white collars and blue screens, but navigating it could lead the Champions towards to Bank Manager's Office.

The left wall of the Bank was home to a set of large, glass doors. They were bullet resistant, no doubt. They were guarded by a pair of blue armoured guards and locked by a silver card reader. Both guards appeared to possess the required key cards. A pale, brown-suited man emerged from a nearby bathroom. He adjusted his collar and approached the guards, holding a silver briefcase in his right hand. He presented the case to the guards and pointed to the tight handcuff that bound it to his wrist. Content that the man was who he said he was, one guard scanned his key card and let him pass into the belly of the bank, its lower floor. As the elderly man stepped through the glass doors, an eagle eyed Hunter might have caught a glimpse of the glowing collar he was trying to hide under his tie.

It looked like another Hunter was going after their score.

The Lower Floor was no doubt home to the bank's high security vaults. If the Sacred Vault Jabba spoke of was anywhere, it would be down there.

One of the guards stepped away from the door and saluted his partner. His partner nodded. The first guard turned and made his way towards the bathroom in the back corner of the lobby.

If the Champions were looking to take a stealthy approach to their heist, they were spoiled for choice. Alternatively, they could always make a scene and do things the hard way...

Gen leaned in towards Yashamaru.
"What's your plan, thief?" Gen whispered. "If you lead, I shall follow..."

Opera House Campaign-
Phantoms of the Opera

Staring: Marianne von Edmund, Helena Douglas and Two Undiscovered Hunters.
View attachment 4721
Even before Marianne stepped through the opera house's great silver doors, she could already hear its soothing music. It was like nothing she had ever hear before. The shimmering water orbs at the heart of the auditorium seemed to capture every sound in the hall and transform them into the sweetest, slowest song one could imagine. They sounded like... perfectly tuned harps accompanied by a fleet of wind chimes. The instruments seemed to compliment each other like ingredients in an angelic recipe. It sounded like--

[SHNICT]

Marianne felt something hard and sharp pierce her back. It was sharp enough to sting, but it hadn't been inserted with enough force to draw blood. Her 'attacker' was trying to send a message.

I could kill you. But I'm not going to. Yet.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" Haytham whispered. "Music of this depth? If you think it sounds incredible down here, well... you should try listening to it in my private booth. The acoustics are marvellous. There are less... distractions..."

View attachment 4722
"Trust me."

The Compendium Hotel Campaign-
Room for One More

Staring: Bad Girl, Frost, Vamp, Seto and Rena Ryugu
"Look, ma'am... I don't think I can---"

[Click]
He flicked a switch under his desk. A silent alarm. He took a large step away from his desk. His back struck the wall of key cards behind him. The shock practically threw his spirit from his body. Flinching, the Bellboy ran for it. He pushed past Vamp- who made no attempt to stop him- and sprinted out of the hotel's open automatic doors.

A moment later, seven heavily armoured guards emerged from the glass elevator at the end of the hall. They flicked their wrists to extend their steel batons.
View attachment 4723
"Alright. We know how this goes." The group's leader yelled. "I tell you we can do this the easy way or the hard way. You say 'the hard way'. We fight for a bit. We overwhelm you by force of numbers. He beat the shit out of you. The guards from floor 2 come down here to join in the fun. Then the guards from floor 3 and floor 4 and blah blah blah you get the idea. You survive? We take you down stairs and do a bunch of very un-constitutional things to get you to confess to plot to kill Mr.Tormo, and then we do some more very un-constitutional things to all of you just for fun. Then, finally let you die. We claim your bounties and retire. Sound like a plan, folks?"

The guards slowly closed in on the Hunter waiting in the lobby. Before the Champions could react, they'd placed themselves between them and the doors.

If the Champions could get past the guards, they could try making a dash for the elevator or the stairs. Either way, the Hunters would have to shed some blood if they were looking to stay the night...

Frost raised his fists.

"The Good News is... I don't think things can get any worse from here on out..."

More footsteps echoed from the top of the stairwell.

"Ah... Such naivety..." Vamp removed a knife from his belt and lubricated its blade with his tongue. "Still... this approach should provide a... welcome distraction..."

Slums Campaign-
The Price of Life

Starring: Chise Hatori, Eight Hearts, Narancia Ghirga, Allison Argent, Aliceviel von Einzbern, Assaj Ventress and LW-11
[WHAT A REMARKABLE PET//] LW-11 beeped, its visual sensors fixed on Narancia. [IT IS NEITHER CUTE NOR INTIMIDATING// ITS BEHAVIOUR IS SOMETHING TO BE DESIRED// BUT DO NOT WORRY// LW-11 DOES HAS DOES NOT INTEND TO PUT THE HIDEOUS CREATURE DOWN// THE GREAT AND NOBEL MAYOR STILL WISHES TO MEET IT// PERHAPS HE WISHES TO MAKE A COAT FROM ITS HIDE// BUT LW-11 CANNOT SPEAK ON HIS BEHALF// LW-11 CANNOT BEGIN TO UNDERSTAND THE LEGENDARY MAYOR'S GENIUS//]

With another salute, LW-11 turned on the spot.

[THE MAYOR WILL BE OVERJOYED TO HEAR THAT YOU DID NOT SUCCEEDED IN KILLING ME, AND SLIGHTLY LESS BUT STILL SIGNIFICANTLY OVERJOYED TO HEAR THAT I DID NOT DECIDE TO MURDER YOU// LEARNING THAT THE WOLF-RATS HAVE RETURNED TO THE DISTRICT// THE HUMAN-VERMIN DO LOVE A GOOD WOLF-RAT STEW// LW-11 LOVES WOLF-RATS TOO// SEEING A WOLF-RAT CORPSE IN THE STREETS REMINDS LW-11 TO DECREASE THE DISTRICT C RATIONS// THE POOR MUST BE OVERFED TO TURN DOWN GOOD RAT MEAT//]

The journey from the Slums to the Mayor's Office was surreal. The streets were quiet and empty. Upon hearing LW-11 loud, abrasive approach was enough to clear the streets of pariahs. The District transformed into a stinking, crumbling ghost town. The only sounds came from LW-11 and his pitch-y marching songs.

After a new minutes of marching, the Hunters caught sight of the Mayor's Office. It stuck out like a sore thumb. It's ivory walls were polished and shimmering. Fixed between two crumbling apartment blocks, the Mayor's residents looked like the last clean tooth in a rotting mouth. The tower was 'protected' from the populace by a large, electric fence and two commando droids not unlike LW-11. The Hunters' guided saluted LW-10 and LW-9, who mirrored his motions. A moment later, they turned to punch a 7 digit code into the gate's two keypads. The fence's doors came screeching open a moment later, revealing the Mayor's lush green garden. Small clipped droids were hard at work keeping every leaf in its place.

The Office's door swung open as they approached. LW-11 directed them a winding wooded staircase and into the Mayor's Private Chambers.

A rotund, red headed man, barely contained inside his tight white shirt, met them at room's door.

"Ah! Yes! Welcome! Welcome!"

The Major welcome them inside and directed them towards the feel of chairs at his desk.

"It's a pleasure to finally meet you! It took a lot of campaigning to get you lovely champions planted in my District, let me tell you! Mr.Tormo wanted the tournament to be confined to Districts A and B, but I said 'No!'" He chuckled, he belly and moustache heaving. "I told him 'No!'. And I haven't looked back since. And here we are! Here we are!"

He pointed a fat finger towards LW-11.

"You! Get our guests some tea, you inhospitable bastard! No! Make it brandy! They're going to need something a little stronger after all that last announcement. Two days to live... tragic... if only someone could help them..."

LW-11 saluted once again, his knees shaking. He turned towards the door and vanished. The Mayor's finger slowly turned around until it pointed towards one of his many chins.

"If only there were someone who could say... write them a check for 40,000 credits each and send them on their way... in exchange for a small favour..."

The Mall Campaign-
Shop 'till you Drop

Staring: Daniel Diaz, Markus Cruber, Neir, Namae Ouka and An Undiscovered Hunter
"It's fine--" The Cashier muttered, trying not to look at Ouka, Neir, or the boy's weapon. "I can just... Give me a second to..."

[TTTSSSHHHHH]

An icy blast froze and shattered Ouka's spear. The cashier stumbled back as shards of ice rained down upon against his counter.

"W-w-what?" He stammed. "You're not with the 7s!"

"No. I'm not." The woman replied, he voice echoing off the walls of her helmet. "I'm sorry, sir, but the 'Hunting Party' won't be receiving any more tips from you--" A flaming, broken radio struck the counter with a crack. "--or anyone, for that matter. They're out of the game."

"No!"

"I know what cut of their bounties you were promised. You won't be getting a credit from me. I'll give you a tip, though. Get under that counter."

View attachment 4724
Samus Aran's blaster hummed to life.
"I don't think they'll come quietly."

DISTRICT B
Chase Davenport and Higgs Monaghan
On his way down to the dealership, Chase's would catch sight of a large figure cutting through the night's sky
View attachment 4726
The creature hadn't seen him... yet. It's eyes were fixed upon a different prize atop a nearby building. A green star stuck out against the black, starry canopy. It was unmistakable. The Creature was collar. It was one of the Hunters.

Chase now sat at a crossroad. He could pursue the flying beast or continue down town towards the dealership.

From inside the church, Higgs and the Vigar could hear also hear the creature's screeching cry.

"What an ungodessly..." The Vigar mumbled. "The creatures that stalk this world... I fear I shall never have the stomach to face them all... I shall pray for all who wander the streets on this night... may they never find the beast that made that cry... My Goddess... it sounds so close..."

The creature's calls were loud. Ear splitting so. If Higgs hurried, he could probably catch up with the monster...

District A
Kayn and Victor Saltzpyre
Trace's head struck the concrete with a crack.

TRACE HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!
FATE: CLEAVED BY RHAAST

Kayn's collar began to beep.

//BOUNTY ADDED//
//CURRENT BALANCE: 6,011,000//

Down town, the roars of battle grew louder. Akuma and Kurome remained locked in mortal combat. The situation inside the Hotel was growing more dire. Men like Kayn and Victor could turn the tide in either conflict. Or, perhaps... they could continue their search for bounties in the wider city...

In the corner of his eye, Kayn could have sworn he saw a figure watching him from a nearby ally. As soon as he turned, the figure vanish without a trace. The figure left no footprints. He had made no noise. There was no way to track him, nor was there a way to shake the feeling that he was being... watched...

OBLIVION Energy Presents

Complete Bounty List- 2,000,000 Per Kill
1. Akuma,NPC Credits: 11,000
2. Undiscovered Hunter! Credits: 11,000
3. Aliceviel von Einzbern, Credits: 11,000 @York
4. Allison Argent, Credits: 11,000 @Lucky
5. Assaj Ventress, Credits: 11,000
6. Boba Fett, NPC, Credits: 0 ELIMINATED
7. Undiscovered Hunter!
Credits: 11,000
8. Undiscovered Hunter! Credits: 11,000
9. Undiscovered Hunter! Credits: 11,000

10. Charlotte Birkin/Bad Girl, Credits: 11,000 @Jeremi
11. Chase Davenport, Credits: 11,000 @Lucky
12. Chise Hatori, Credits: 11,000 @Takumi
13. Daniel Diaz, Credits: 11,000@Atomic Knight
14. Dengar, NPC, Credits: 0 ELIMINATED
15. Undiscovered Hunter! Credits: 11,000
16. Frost, NPC, Credits: 1,000
17. Gen, NPC, Credits: 511,000

18. Greedo, NPC, Credits: 11,000
19. Haytham Kenway, NPC, Credit: 11,000
20. Helena Douglas, Credits: 11,000 @Minerva
21. Higgs Monaghan, Credits: 11,000 @amwexia
22. Hit, NPC Credits: 11,000
23. IG-88, NPC, Credits: 0 ELIMINATED
24. Jetstream Sam, NPC, Credits: 11,000

25. Eight Hearts @Jeremi
26. Juri, NPC, Credits: 11,000
27. Kayn, Credits: 6,021,000 @Ottonomous Ghost
28. Kurome Ankokuboshi, Credits: 11,000 @Raynar Saassin
29. Lucas Kellan/ Shadow 1-8, Credits: 511,000 @dark
30. Marianne von Edmund, Credits: 11,000 @Yun Lee
31. Markus Kruber, Credits: 2,011,000 @Crunch
32. Namae Ouka, Credits: 11,000 @Takumi
33. Narancia Ghirga, Credits: 11,000 @amwexia
34. Neir, Credits: 11,000 @Gummi Bunnies
35. Maya "Echo" Visari,Credits: 11,000 @dark
36. Rhaast, Credits: 11,000 @Ottonomous Ghost
37. Rena Ryugu, Credits: 11,000 @Gummi Bunnies
38. Ridely, NPC, Credits: 11,000
39. Samus Aran, NPC, Credits: 11,000

40. Sean Diaz,Credits: 511,000 @Atomic Knight
41.Seto and Sai, Credits: 11,000 @Jackythejack
42. Starlord, Credits: 0 NPC, ELIMINATED
43. T-888, Credits: 11,000 @York
44. Trace, Credits: 11,000 ELIMINATED
45. Trudgen Ren, NPC, Credits: 0 ELIMINATED

46. Uzume Tennouboshi, Credits: 11,000 @Raynar Saassin
47.Vamp, NPC, Credits: 11,000
48. Victor Saltzpyre, Credits: 2,022,190 @Crunch
49. Undiscovered Hunter! Credits, 11,000
50.Yashamaru Kurama, Credits: 511,000 @Yun Lee

Lightning in a Bottle
Staring: Sean Diaz, Yashamaru Kurama, Gen, the Devil of Hong Kong and An Undiscovered Hunter.

"Generally, the reward of a task like this would be the honour of working for the Exhaled One, and the employment opportunities such an honour would bring..." The Hologram retorted. Jabba added a few more groaning gurgles to the mix. "But the Mighty Jabba acknowledges that Mercenaries have prefer credits over kind words. He who retrieves the Glorious Jewel of Hutta will be rewarded 35,000,000 credits. The rest of the Vault's contents are yours for the taking. Though, we suggest that you make the Jewel your highest priority. Finding a buyer for score will be difficult without the Hutt Cartel's assistance. Jabba is good for his credits. We suggest that you do not fail him."

With a crackles and a hiss, the Hologram deactivated. Jabba was never one for hard negotiations.

"Your vehicle has been waxed and refuelled--" The Chauffeur Droid beeped, emerging from behind the curtain. "If you would like to leave now, I can--"

"Yes. We're leaving..." Gen muttered, following in the Droid's train. He took the car's key's from the droid's thin, pincer 'hands'. "The next 48 hours are going to fly by. We need to hit the road. Now. Not a moment loose. You can fill me in on the mission on the way--"

View attachment 4719
Walking through the Silverball Bank's large revolving doors was like walking into another dimension. Towering marble columns guided you down a long, cold corridor towards the teller's booth. The night's veil wouldn't protect you here. The bank's cold architecture was juxtaposed by the warm light of its chandelier lights.

You weren't breaking any laws... yet. The Bank was open 24/7, but its security seemed to be slightly tighter during the night hours. Human Guards observed your every move. They were reading your body language and looking for an excuse to come snooping. Security cameras stalked you from the corners of the roof's arches. You were walking into the Dragon's lair.

The bank half of the lobby was gated off with red velvet barriers. Every now and again, the guard un-clipped the barrier to let a clerk or two climb a set of large white steps that would carry them up to the building's administrative floor. The administrative floor would be a maze of white collars and blue screens, but navigating it could lead the Champions towards to Bank Manager's Office.

The left wall of the Bank was home to a set of large, glass doors. They were bullet resistant, no doubt. They were guarded by a pair of blue armoured guards and locked by a silver card reader. Both guards appeared to possess the required key cards. A pale, brown-suited man emerged from a nearby bathroom. He adjusted his collar and approached the guards, holding a silver briefcase in his right hand. He presented the case to the guards and pointed to the tight handcuff that bound it to his wrist. Content that the man was who he said he was, one guard scanned his key card and let him pass into the belly of the bank, its lower floor. As the elderly man stepped through the glass doors, an eagle eyed Hunter might have caught a glimpse of the glowing collar he was trying to hide under his tie.

The Lower Floor was no doubt home to the bank's high security vaults. If the Sacred Vault Jabba spoke of was anywhere, it would be down there.

One of the guards stepped away from the door and saluted his partner. His partner nodded. The first guard turned and made his way towards the bathroom in the back corner of the lobby.

If the Champions were looking to take a stealthy approach to their heist, they were spoiled for choice. Alternatively, they could always make a scene and do things the hard way...

Opera House Campaign-
Phantoms of the Opera

View attachment 4721
Even before Marianne stepped through the opera house's great silver doors, she could already hear its soothing music. It was like nothing she had ever hear before. The shimmering water orbs at the heart of the auditorium seemed to capture every sound in the hall and transform them into the sweetest, slowest song one could imagine. They sounded like... perfectly tuned harps accompanied by a fleet of wind chimes. The instruments seemed to compliment each other like ingredients in an angelic recipe. It sounded like--

[SHNICT]

Marianne felt something hard and sharp pierce her back. It was sharp enough to sting, but it hadn't been inserted with enough force to draw blood. Her 'attacker' was trying to send a message.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" Haytham whispered. "Music of this depth? If you think it sounds incredible down here, well... you should try listening to it in my private booth. The acoustics are marvellous. There are less... distractions..."

View attachment 4722
"Trust me."

Room for One More

[Click]
He flicked a switch under his desk. A silent alarm. He took a large step away from his desk. His back struck the wall of key cards behind him. The shock practically threw his spirit from his body. Flinching, the Bellboy ran for it. He pushed past Vamp- who made no attempt to stop him- and sprinted out of the hotel's open automatic doors.

A moment later, seven heavily armoured guards emerged from the glass elevator at the end of the hall. They flicked their wrists to extend their steel batons.
View attachment 4723
"Alright. We know how this goes." The group's leader yelled. "I tell you we can do this the easy way or the hard way. You say 'the hard way'. We fight for a bit. We overwhelm you by force of numbers. He beat the shit out of you. The guards from floor 2 come down here to join in the fun. Then the guards from floor 3 and floor 4 and blah blah blah you get the idea. You survive? We take you down stairs and do a bunch of very un-constitutional things to get you to confess to plot to kill Mr.Tormo, and then we do some more very un-constitutional things to all of you just for fun. Then, finally let you die. We claim your bounties and retire. Sound like a plan, folks?"

The guards slowly closed in on the Hunter waiting in the lobby. Before the Champions could react, they'd placed themselves between them and the doors.

If the Champions could get past the guards, they could try making a dash for the elevator or the stairs. Either way, the Hunters would have to shed some blood if they were looking to stay the night...

Frost raised his fists.

"The Good News is... I don't think things can get any worse from here on out..."

"Ah... Such naivety..." Vamp removed a knife from his belt and lubricated its blade with his tongue. "Still... this approach should provide a... welcome distraction..."

Slums Campaign-
The Price of Life

Starring: Chise Hatori, Eight Hearts, Narancia Ghirga, Allison Argent, Aliceviel von Einzbern, Assaj Ventress and LW-11
[WHAT A REMARKABLE PET//] LW-11 beeped, its visual sensors fixed on Narancia. [IT IS NEITHER CUTE NOR INTIMIDATING// ITS BEHAVIOUR IS SOMETHING TO BE DESIRED// BUT DO NOT WORRY// LW-11 DOES HAS DOES NOT INTEND TO PUT THE HIDEOUS CREATURE DOWN// THE GREAT AND NOBEL MAYOR STILL WISHES TO MEET IT// PERHAPS HE WISHES TO MAKE A COAT FROM ITS HIDE// BUT LW-11 CANNOT SPEAK ON HIS BEHALF// LW-11 CANNOT BEGIN TO UNDERSTAND THE LEGENDARY MAYOR'S GENIUS//]

[THE MAYOR WILL BE OVERJOYED TO HEAR THAT YOU DID NOT SUCCEEDED IN KILLING ME, AND SLIGHTLY LESS BUT STILL SIGNIFICANTLY OVERJOYED TO HEAR THAT I DID NOT DECIDE TO MURDER YOU// LEARNING THAT THE WOLF-RATS HAVE RETURNED TO THE DISTRICT// THE HUMAN-VERMIN DO LOVE A GOOD WOLF-RAT STEW// LW-11 LOVES WOLF-RATS TOO// SEEING A WOLF-RAT CORPSE IN THE STREETS REMINDS LW-11 TO DECREASE THE DISTRICT C RATIONS// THE POOR MUST BE OVERFED TO TURN DOWN GOOD RAT MEAT//]

The journey from the Slums to the Mayor's Office was surreal. The streets were quiet and empty. Upon hearing LW-11 loud, abrasive approach was enough to clear the streets of pariahs. The District transformed into a stinking, crumbling ghost town. The only sounds came from LW-11 and his pitch-y marching songs.

After a new minutes of marching, the Hunters caught sight of the Mayor's Office. It stuck out like a sore thumb. It's ivory walls were polished and shimmering. Fixed between two crumbling apartment blocks, the Mayor's residents looked like the last clean tooth in a rotting mouth. The tower was 'protected' from the populace by a large, electric fence and two commando droids not unlike LW-11. The Hunters' guided saluted LW-10 and LW-9, who mirrored his motions. A moment later, they turned to punch a 7 digit code into the gate's two keypads. The fence's doors came screeching open a moment later, revealing the Mayor's lush green garden. Small clipped droids were hard at work keeping every leaf in its place.

The Office's door swung open as they approached. LW-11 directed them a winding wooded staircase and into the Mayor's Private Chambers.

A rotund, red headed man, barely contained inside his tight white shirt, met them at room's door.

The Major welcome them inside and directed them towards the feel of chairs at his desk.

"It's a pleasure to finally meet you! It took a lot of campaigning to get you lovely champions planted in my District, let me tell you! Mr.Tormo wanted the tournament to be confined to Districts A and B, but I said 'No!'" He chuckled, he belly and moustache heaving. "I told him 'No!'. And I haven't looked back since. And here we are! Here we are!"

"You! Get our guests some tea, you inhospitable bastard! No! Make it brandy! They're going to need something a little stronger after all that last announcement. Two days to live... tragic... if only someone could help them..."

LW-11 saluted once again, his knees shaking. He turned towards the door and vanished. The Mayor's finger slowly turned around until it pointed towards one of his many chins.

"If only there were someone who could say... write them a check for 40,000 credits each and send them on their way... in exchange for a small favour..."

The Mall Campaign-
Shop 'till you Drop

Staring: Daniel Diaz, Markus Cruber, Neir, Namae Ouka and An Undiscovered Hunter
"It's fine--" The Cashier muttered, trying not to look at Ouka, Neir, or the boy's weapon. "I can just... Give me a second to..."

[TTTSSSHHHHH]

An icy blast froze and shattered Ouka's spear. The cashier stumbled back as shards of ice rained down upon against his counter.

"No. I'm not." The woman replied, he voice echoing off the walls of her helmet. "I'm sorry, sir, but the 'Hunting Party' won't be receiving any more tips from you--" A flaming, broken radio struck the counter with a crack. "--or anyone, for that matter. They're out of the game."

"No!"

"I know what cut of their bounties you were promised. You won't be getting a credit from me. I'll give you a tip, though. Get under that counter."

View attachment 4724

DISTRICT B
On his way down to the dealership, Chase's would catch sight of a large figure cutting through the night's sky
View attachment 4726
The creature hadn't seen him... yet. It's eyes were fixed upon a different prize atop a nearby building. A green star stuck out against the black, starry canopy. It was unmistakable. The Creature was collar. It was one of the Hunters.

Chase now sat at a crossroad. He could pursue the flying beast or continue down town towards the dealership.

From inside the church, Higgs and the Vigar could hear also hear the creature's screeching cry.

"What an ungodessly..." The Vigar mumbled. "The creatures that stalk this world... I fear I shall never have the stomach to face them all... I shall pray for all who wander the streets on this night... may they never find the beast that made that cry... My Goddess... it sounds so close..."

The creature's calls were loud. Ear splitting so. If Higgs hurried, he could probably catch up with the monster...

District A

//BOUNTY ADDED//

Down town, the roars of battle grew louder. Akuma and Kurome remained locked in mortal combat. The situation inside the Hotel was growing more dire. Men like Kayn and Victor could turn the tide in either conflict. Or, perhaps... they could continue their search for bounties in the wider city...

In the corner of his eye, Kayn could have sworn he saw a figure watching him from a nearby ally. As soon as he turned, the figure vanish without a trace. The figure left no footprints. He had made no noise. There was no way to track him, nor was there a way to shake the feeling that he was being... watched...

OBLIVION Energy Presents

7. Undiscovered Hunter!

25. Eight Hearts @Jeremi

4d40e562f559d67b94cbad064ca66b6de6fdb14a.jpg

"?!" Ouka stared at the shards of what was once his weapon, not quite understanding what happened. Turning to glance at Samus, he stared at her for a moment. Before tilting his head slightly.

If she could destroy his weapon so easily, she was a threat he didn't know how to handle. Only one other time did his weapon break and it wasn't anything like this.

"Hunting party?" He questioned, gaze moving to the cashier then. So, that's who he was waiting for. Whoever these 7s were, must of been part of the Hunting Party in question.

"You...what's your name?" He asked, turning his attention back to the armored woman as he eyed her warily. She was blocking the exit, but he knew that if he had to he'd cut her down or die trying.

@Sark @Gummi Bunnies @District B/The Mall

"Yes, how kind of you not to commit murder. Thank you, LW-11." Chise kept her expression neutral as LW-11 spoke, keeping her hand on Narancia's shoulder until they made it to the Mayor's place, her hand shook from it temporary place in the teen's shoulder in anger. She made sure she kept a gentle grip on Narancia though until she removed it. She kept her fists clenched tight, fiddling with the hem of her hoodie for a moment.

She listened to the Mayor speak and blinked a couple of times when his words fully registered.

660d82db10b2c230b62fce61453a2609be92a324.jpg

'You want us to owe you a debt for running your errand.' She thought. She wanted to scream, she wanted to call the Mayor out on his gross behavior and how wrong it was. Clasping her hands together and intertwining her fingers, she messed with her ring to ground herself for a moment.

a6a167772367b3d1d5dbad1f1e6e798a17153116.jpg

"What exactly is this...favor you want us to do, Mr. Cluth, sir? Surely it must be something big if you'd offer to write such large checks for such a generous amount, I'd like to at least hear it, please." She spoke carefully, keeping a polite tone despite the utter disgust she felt deep down. She wanted to leave, but knew that wasn't an option right now. The man had too many robots from what she could tell.

48 hours left to live, huh? And using something like that to try and help bribe them. It made her skin crawl.

She'd hear this 'favor' he wanted from them, at the very least. Still even the thought of getting anything from the man put a bad taste in her mouth but she could play along with letting him think she was even remotely interested in whatever the favor was.

As curious as she was, she had a gut feeling whatever came out of his mouth next would be something she'd dislike hearing.

@Sark @Jeremi @amwexia @York @Lucky @District C/The Slums

Yashamaru looked around the area, raising his eyebrows as he noticed the older man going below. "There's another one of us here," he whispered. "If we're going to make this work, we need to convince him to work with us." Cooperation, not competition, was the name of their game now. It was easy to let Sorc's new rules get to your head, but the benifits of working together couldn't be overlooked.

"We need to get downstairs." He nodded towards the bathroom. "If we can take care of that guard who just left that gives one of us a disguise and key card...granted one of us looks enough like him to get away with it. I can slip inside the doors undetected on my own...but our best bet is getting everyone down there."

@Sark @Atomic Knight @Heist

---

The music at least soothed Marianne a little. How pretty...and inside was even more beautiful. Yes...her last days spent here before being taken into the arms of her beloved Goddess would be--

"--!!"

As she felt a pain in her back, Marianne bit her lip to keep from crying out in surprise. The pain wasn't bad-she had suffered worse injuries on missions at the academy-but the shock was more than enough. Though, could this be her chance? This man was in control. All he had to do was insert the blade further, or remove it and slice her throat... "If you're after my bounty..." she said, forcing herself to speak a bit louder than usual in order to be heard above the music, "...then you may take it. I won't stop you."

@Sark @Minerva @Opera​

@Sark @Yun Lee

The streets were blocked off and riot police and detectives had been distributed. This meant that Helena couldn’t go to the Art Museum, as it was within the area behind barricades. She quickly ducked into a crowd and made her way to an even more familiar location: The Opera House.

Her mother had been a famous Opera Singer, and Helena had done some work in the field herself. It would be perfect if she could sign a contract of some kind to get out of this but the odds of that happening were astronomical.

It sounded like a show was already going, so Helena quietly slipped inside. She admired the architecture for a small bit. A gorgeous building with brilliant acoustics.

“And just what, exactly, is going on here?” She asked, coming across Haytham and Marianne.​

Lightning in a Bottle

View attachment 4719

Opera House Campaign-
Phantoms of the Opera

View attachment 4721

[SHNICT]

View attachment 4722
"Trust me."

Room for One More

[Click]

View attachment 4723

Frost raised his fists.

Slums Campaign-
The Price of Life

The Mall Campaign-
Shop 'till you Drop

[TTTSSSHHHHH]

"No!"

View attachment 4724

DISTRICT B
View attachment 4726

District A

//BOUNTY ADDED//

OBLIVION Energy Presents

7. Undiscovered Hunter!

25. Eight Hearts @Jeremi

Bad Girl bust a gut laughing her ass off at the guard in front of her. This went on for a good while before she stopped and gave the same guard a glare that would make anyone wet their pants. "Let me tell you something you little bitch boy. You think you're hot shit? You think you're what? Some fucking important guy? The hero? I can't tell you apart between Fuckface 2 and 3 behind you. Yeah surprise, you're Fuckface 1. That's your name now. Deal with it." She tapped her bat to her side before she continued.

Now here's what's actually going to happen. You are going to cry like a little bitch when I break your kneecap as I make my way upwards to meet your boss. As you, Fuckface, lay on the ground crying I'll cave in your skull with my bat, which will probably make someone, my money's on Fuckface 2, puke their guts out and get all of that smelly bs stuck in your helmet and you're scrambling and whimpering trying to find your gun when you feel your head getting caved in."

Bad Girl shook her head. "The fucking arrogance that mister Fuckface 1 over here has is pissing me the fuck off! You're a grunt! No one gives a shit about you and you're here talking shit?! To us? To ME?!" She motioned between the hunters in the lobby. "Why the fuck do you think they sent you fuckers down here? Ratings, motherfucker! You're the nameless mooks before the big boss fight. Oh fuck this. Vamp,"

Bad Girl corked one of her final beers as she clutched firmly unto her baseball bat. "Cut the lights."

@Sark @Gummi Bunnies @Jackythejack @Hotel

4d40e562f559d67b94cbad064ca66b6de6fdb14a.jpg

"?!" Ouka stared at the shards of what was once his weapon, not quite understanding what happened. Turning to glance at Samus, he stared at her for a moment. Before tilting his head slightly.

If she could destroy his weapon so easily, she was a threat he didn't know how to handle. Only one other time did his weapon break and it wasn't anything like this.

"Hunting party?" He questioned, gaze moving to the cashier then. So, that's who he was waiting for. Whoever these 7s were, must of been part of the Hunting Party in question.

"You...what's your name?" He asked, turning his attention back to the armored woman as he eyed her warily. She was blocking the exit, but he knew that if he had to he'd cut her down or die trying.

"Yes, how kind of you not to commit murder. Thank you, LW-11." Chise kept her expression neutral as LW-11 spoke, keeping her hand on Narancia's shoulder until they made it to the Mayor's place, her hand shook from it temporary place in the teen's shoulder in anger. She made sure she kept a gentle grip on Narancia though until she removed it. She kept her fists clenched tight, fiddling with the hem of her hoodie for a moment.

She listened to the Mayor speak and blinked a couple of times when his words fully registered.

660d82db10b2c230b62fce61453a2609be92a324.jpg

'You want us to owe you a debt for running your errand.' She thought. She wanted to scream, she wanted to call the Mayor out on his gross behavior and how wrong it was. Clasping her hands together and intertwining her fingers, she messed with her ring to ground herself for a moment.

a6a167772367b3d1d5dbad1f1e6e798a17153116.jpg

"What exactly is this...favor you want us to do, Mr. Cluth, sir? Surely it must be something big if you'd offer to write such large checks for such a generous amount, I'd like to at least hear it, please." She spoke carefully, keeping a polite tone despite the utter disgust she felt deep down. She wanted to leave, but knew that wasn't an option right now. The man had too many robots from what she could tell.

48 hours left to live, huh? And using something like that to try and help bribe them. It made her skin crawl.

She'd hear this 'favor' he wanted from them, at the very least. Still even the thought of getting anything from the man put a bad taste in her mouth but she could play along with letting him think she was even remotely interested in whatever the favor was.

As curious as she was, she had a gut feeling whatever came out of his mouth next would be something she'd dislike hearing.

It appeared the girl had a similar idea to Eight Hearts. "Well of course sir! And may I say it is an honor for you to invite us into your humble abode. Though yes, much like the young lady I am curious as to what this...favor of yours is?"

Last edited:
Kayn and Rhaast
@Sark @Raynar Saassin @Ottonomous Ghost @Gummi Bunnies @Jackythejack @Jeremi @Minerva @District A Streets >> Hotel
District A

//BOUNTY ADDED//

"That was your destiny. To die," Kayn said emotionlessly at the slain Kricken, the number on his collar rising ever more. The massive amount of credits he had accumulated brought him no pleasure; to him, it was but an arbitrary number with no meaning. At this point, he was just killing so he could gain the power to eliminate Sorc Tormo.

"Eugh... The flavor is disappointing," Rhaast deadpanned. "You complain too much," Kayn quipped back, twirling the scythe to get the blood off of it. He then let go of it as wispy shadows held it in place in the air, but it still was not enough to overwhelm the crimson Darkin eye.

But then, he saw something. Just beyond his notice. He turned his head, his eyes darting to the margins, but the figure vanished, as if it was just a hallucination. Kayn rushed over, his weapon ready, but the dark alley showed nothing out of the ordinary. "Another one...?" he said to himself, becoming even more frustrated at the presence of yet another stealthy competitor. He looked around, feeling something from the shadows staring at him, but he couldn't find it no matter what he did. He scowled, looking over at Saltzpyre, but it was obvious that the zealot wasn't one for stealth.

The Shadow Reaper sighed, calming himself. The shadows are my realm. Only a fool would try to use them against me.

With that, Kayn turned his attention to the merging group inside of the hotel. He took a few steps forward, worrying that Seto and Rena were in danger once again. However, the explosions coming from Akuma and Kurome also seized his attention. This whole area was risky to be in as long as those two battled.

As the hotel's guards surrounded the group, it was obvious what was of utmost urgency. It appeared that the new Champions meant the kids no harm, but the heavily-armored, Noxian-looking grunts did. Kayn felt his muscles tense as he discreetly ran to the entrance of the building. It was perfect. The guards had their backs to him.

Bad Girl corked one of her final beers as she clutched firmly unto her baseball bat. "Cut the lights."

"Oh, this'll be a slaughter..." the Darkin purred.

latest

Whether or not the lights went out (though it would make things easier if they did), Kayn's body would turn into a black silhouette as shadows writhed all around him. With a look of murder, he dashed forward, phasing through everything like a ghost, and slashed Rhaast 360 degrees!

Again. Again. Again.

Rena's eyes redirected her frantic focus from Seto and toward their source of danger. Just like before, she was frozen in pure fear. No, frozen in tension. No, not even that, frozen in paranoia. What was going to happen to them? These hotel guards weren't here to help them. No, there were here to bring danger to them and worse. No. No. NO.

Not again. Not again. Not again. Not when we were relieved from the danger!

Her breathing was fastening and so was her heart. Her grip on Seto's wrist was now gone, but her two hands gripped feverishly tight on her hatchet. This was it. It's attack or be attacked. Kill or be killed.

Die. I'm going to die. Die. I'm going to die. No. Nononononononononono.

❝ No... ❞

I'm going to really die, aren't I? This can't be ________-sama's will, is it? No. That's wrong. No no no. They'll kill me. They'll kill me. Everybody is going to kill me. No.

No.

No, I'll live. I must live. In order to live, I have to kill. I'll be killed if I don't kill. Kill. Kill. Kill.

hEfSm03.png

NO!!! An abrupt scream came from Rena, and by the time people would stare at the girl who seemed too timid to ever let out a bloodcurdling scream like that, she was already on the move. Everything around her gave the same aura of danger. Danger was an enemy to her. She just knew it. Why else was she so adamant all of a sudden?

Rena Ryugu is only a simple high school student from a rural village. Rena Ryugu is merely a normal human teenager. So why was she showing a sudden adrenaline rush like this? Why did she even have a hatchet like this to begin with? Why was she moving around like she had some hidden strength and speed all this time? Why was she able to do this despite her earlier injuries without treatment?

A rush of energy surged through her. Empowered by the one goal in mind to keep herself alive. Kill. She was going to kill. Rushing at one of the hotel guards, the teenager reared her arm back and swung her hatchet with all her might behind it. She was going to kill this guard. She was going to try and chop this man's head off, because it would for sure kill. One guard killed meant that one less person trying to kill her. If all the danger was killed off, then Rena will continue to live. She must live. The danger must be killed.

aMLBD4O.png

❝ DIE! DIEDIEDIEEEEEE!!!

@Sark @Raynar Saassin @Ottonomous Ghost @Jackythejack @Jeremi @Minerva
@DistrictAHotel

tumblr_o95ytaaMh81v3qowuo3_100.png

❝ So this is what was waiting for us the longer we lingered here... ❞ Nier blankly stared at the scene before him. So much for a simple trip to buy clothes for a disguise. There was something odd about that cashier. With this, the swordsman stood his ground. If this armored woman could break Ouka's weapon like that, then simple sword techniques weren't going to work here. But his powers as the Shadowlord, maybe. He didn't act just yet, for he didn't want to jump the gun here.

@Sark @Takumi
@DistrictBClothingStore

Room For One More
The Compendium Hotel

"Oh fuck this. Vamp,"

"Hmmm..." Vamp smirked. "As you wish..."
View attachment 4746
The creature of the night threw his arms out before him and let a silver blade slip from his fingertips. The knife shattered the bowl light that sat at the centre of the room. The room was plunged into darkness, save for the strips of neon that hung above the elevator and the stairwell.

"This is where the fun starts..."

As you, Fuckface, lay on the ground crying I'll cave in your skull with my bat, which will probably make someone, my money's on Fuckface 2, puke their guts out and get all of that smelly bs stuck in your helmet and you're scrambling and whimpering trying to find your gun when you feel your head getting caved in."
"Oh, I was hoping you'd say something like that, bitch." The Leader of the Guard spat. He subconsciously tightened his grip around his weapon and pulled it a little closer to his chest. "I'm gonna enjoy---"​
She was going to kill this guard. She was going to try and chop this man's head off, because it would for sure kill. One guard killed meant that one less person trying to kill her. If all the danger was killed off, then Rena will continue to live. She must live. The danger must be killed.
❝ DIE! DIEDIEDIEEEEEE!!!
The Captain's head hit the floor before he could utter another word. A stream of warm blood pitter-pattered against Rena's cheeks.

"Interesting..." Vamp hummed. "I didn't think she had it in her..."

"You--" One of the other guards stammered. Rena and Bad Girl could hear his boots shuffling back across the carpet. "You killed him!"

"What are you waiting for?!" Another solider snapped from the other side of the hall. "Get them!"

Without any concern for his safety, 'Fuckface 2' charged Bag Girl, his baton raised above his head. A second solider closed in behind her, attempting to tackle her to the ground. Another pair closed in on Seto, ready to sweep his legs with their tonfas. Whilst the rest of the grunts charged headlong towards their targets, a single soul kept his distance. Bag Girl's words had gotten to him. He was turning green.​
"Oh, this'll be a slaughter..." the Darkin purred.

latest

Whether or not the lights went out (though it would make things easier if they did), Kayn's body would turn into a black silhouette as shadows writhed all around him. With a look of murder, he dashed forward, phasing through everything like a ghost, and slashed Rhaast 360 degrees!

Rhaast's spinning strike was enough to bisect one of the guards before he could reach Seto. His torso struck the floor with a crack. A moment later, his stumbling legs tumbled to the ground too. Kayn's sudden attack was enough to ward off the second wave of guards as soon as the emerged from the stairwell. The 6 reinforcements where knocked off balance in their attempts to keep out of Darkin's path as he entered the fray. Unlike the first wave, the second wave seemed didn't waste any time on taunts. Their tossed their batons aside and raised this taser-blasters. Their lowered their sights over Kayn.

Dead Guards: 2
Living Guards: 11

Phantoms at the Opera
The Opera House

"If you're after my bounty..." she said, forcing herself to speak a bit louder than usual in order to be heard above the music, "...then you may take it. I won't stop you."

@Sark @Minerva @Opera
"It's rare to see a soul face death with such... fine manners. However, if I had wanted you bounty, I would have taken it by now. And I certainly would not have alerted you to my presence. I need you alive, Hunter."

Haytham flicked his wrist and returned his blade to its scabbard.

"But... if you truly have a death wish, then you are of no use to me. I'll happily grant you your wish after I have seen to our resident Phantom. Good Day."
“And just what, exactly, is going on here?” She asked, coming across Haytham and Marianne.
"Nothing of note, Madame," Haytham muttered, tipping the brim of his hat. "I was simply inviting our--" His eyes flickered towards the collar at Helana's neck. "--mutual colleague to join me in 'business venture'. However, it appears as if she has resided herself to shuffle off this mortal coil. Now, if you'd excuse me, I have work to do. Good Day..."

Shop 'till you Drop
The Mall

Samus' visor flicked down towards her blaster, then back to Ouka.

"Right now, I'm the woman with a gun. I think I should be the one asking questions. You tell me your names, I'll tell you mine."

"The 7s are gonna find you, you bitch!" The cashier cowered. "They're going to hunt you down like a dog and--"

Samus turned her gun towards the informant. She didn't intend on firing it. But the cashier didn't know that...

"I'm counting on it. Where there Hunting Parties, there are credits. I'm more than happy for them to come looking for me. Saves me the leg work."

The Price of Life
The Slums

"What exactly is this...favor you want us to do, Mr. Cluth, sir? Surely it must be something big if you'd offer to write such large checks for such a generous amount, I'd like to at least hear it, please."
It appeared the girl had a similar idea to Eight Hearts. "Well of course sir! And may I say it is an honor for you to invite us into your humble abode. Though yes, much like the young lady I am curious as to what this...favor of yours is?"

Cluth's cheeks seemed to curl as soon as they called him sir. It was refreshing to see a soul in the slums who understood the pecking order.
"Oh, I wouldn't call it something big, per se...." The Mayor cooed. "It's just a little act of... oh, who to describe it? Terrorism? Oh... no, that sounds much too nasty... How to describe it... How to describe it..."

LW-11 emerged from the doorway carrying a tray of drinks. He offered them to the hunted.

[//THE WORD YOU ARE LOOKING FOR IS 'POLITICAL VIOLENCE', NOBEL M--]

"I'll find the damn word on my own, droid!"Cluth spat. "I did not ask for you input."

"Now..."
He hummed. His mood had turned on a dime once again. "I need you all to engage in an action of political violence for me." He smiled smugly. "You see, the political situation in District C is... complicated. The Mayors of Districts A and B would swifter see us bulldozed than included in their annual budget. For the past few years, we've had to fend for ourselves. The District is funded solely its factories. For every droid shipment sold, I take a cut of the profits. I then funnel this money into a series of programs designed to keep the lower class well-fed... well, suitably fed, and provide them with medicine should a disease outbreak occur. However, Droids don't sell like they used to. So, I was forced to cut to pay of the city's workers and funnel that money into the mayor's office. I've been doing my best to place as much money aside for a rainy day, should the factory go under. But in order to save money, I've been forced to cut rations too! It's a sorry business..."

[//IT IS TRULY TRAGIC// WE HAVE BEEN FORCED TO CANCEL THE MAYOR'S WEEKLY SHIPMENTS OF GOLDEN SPRING WATER AND INSTEAD IMPORT SILVER SPRING WATER//]

"Truly, we have all suffered. Some, more than others, of course. Recently, Droid Sales are starting to rise. That's good for me, and, of course, good for the city. But before I could pass the good news onto the vermin, I received a troubling letter."

[THE LETTER INFORMED THE MAYOR'S OFFICE THAT THE FACTORY WORKS WERE INTENDING TO GO ON STRIKE DUE TO, AND LW-11 QUOTES: "ABHORRENT WORK CONDITIONS, UNLIVABLE PAY CHECKS, NON-EXISTANT SAFETY REGULATIONS." THE LETTER ALSO INCLUDED ACCUSATIONS THAT THE NOBEL MAYOR HAVE BEEN EMBEZZLING STATE FUNDS--//]

"Poppycock. All of it was poppycock. My workers were seduced by a man calling himself 'the King of the Beggars'. He's formed a 'Workers' Union' and intends to keep my factory occupied until I fulfil his demands. He's a terrorist in every sense of the word. Despicable."

"Now. This is where you come in."
Cluth grinned. "You see, The King of the Beggars doesn't know a thing about the Champions of the Arena Tournament. My Office is the only place in the district that receives its transmissions like than. He has no idea who you are or what you are capable of. Here's my offer. I will provide 40,000,000 credits to all of you if the King of the Beggars dies. The workers idolise him. Without him, the Union will crumble, and the people will get back to work. If he lives... well. The citizens of District C will be left to their own devices. They'll riot. Rebel. They'll die for fighting for a pointless cause when my LWs suppress their uprising."

"So. Here's the question. Are you willing to kill one man in exchange for your freedom?"

Phantom? What was this man talking about? Marianne was a bit confused now, but she was a little curious. Bringing her hand to where he'd stabbed her, she started to apply healing magic as another woman arrived. "I'm sorry..." she offered. Goddess, she was such a bother. The least she could do is try to help in her last days. Besides, if he was willing to take her bounty, she could aid him in eliminating someone who might try and kill her...right? "What Phantom are you talking about?"

@Sark @Helena @Opera​

HIGGS MONAGHAN

Higgs sniffed the air a little. A smile formed on his face as the roaring became louder. A good fight is all he’s here for. But, right now, he’s feigning kindness to the Vicar, so he puts on his ‘kind’ face and turned to the Vicar.

“Sir, I recommend you stay here, I’ll be heading out. I may not return alive, but the beast out there might destroy the church, so I’ll do what I must. Thank you, sir, for your kindness.”

He bows slightly before walking out the door. Once out of sight, Higgs teleported to the area where Ridley was.

“What do we have here? Fresh meat...”

Immediately dropping the facade, Higgs pulled out his rifle and aimed it at Ridley.

“Game over...”

He fired, hopefully riddling the beast with bullets.

@Sark @Lucky

NARANCIA GHIRGA

Narancia was definitely angered at Cluth, something made incredibly obvious by his stance.

However, Narancia knew better than to act out, in fact, this may be an opportunity. He and the others could survive!

I would take the job, but I don’t known what you would do, this is a group decision,”

@Sark @York @Takumi @Jeremi @Lucky

Room For One More
The Compendium Hotel

View attachment 4746
The creature of the night threw his arms out before him and let a silver blade slip from his fingertips. The knife shattered the bowl light that sat at the centre of the room. The room was plunged into darkness, save for the strips of neon that hung above the elevator and the stairwell.

"Oh, I was hoping you'd say something like that, bitch." The Leader of the Guard spat. He subconsciously tightened his grip around his weapon and pulled it a little closer to his chest. "I'm gonna enjoy---"

The Captain's head hit the floor before he could utter another word. A stream of warm blood pitter-pattered against Rena's cheeks.

"You--" One of the other guards stammered. Rena and Bad Girl could hear his boots shuffling back across the carpet. "You killed him!"

"What are you waiting for?!" Another solider snapped from the other side of the hall. "Get them!"

Without any concern for his safety, 'Fuckface 2' charged Bag Girl, his baton raised above his head. A second solider closed in behind her, attempting to tackle her to the ground. Another pair closed in on Seto, ready to sweep his legs with their tonfas. Whilst the rest of the grunts charged headlong towards their targets, a single soul kept his distance. Bag Girl's words had gotten to him. He was turning green.

Rhaast's spinning strike was enough to bisect one of the guards before he could reach Seto. His torso struck the floor with a crack. A moment later, his stumbling legs tumbled to the ground too. Kayn's sudden attack was enough to ward off the second wave of guards as soon as the emerged from the stairwell. The 6 reinforcements where knocked off balance in their attempts to keep out of Darkin's path as he entered the fray. Unlike the first wave, the second wave seemed didn't waste any time on taunts. Their tossed their batons aside and raised this taser-blasters. Their lowered their sights over Kayn.

Phantoms at the Opera
The Opera House

"It's rare to see a soul face death with such... fine manners. However, if I had wanted you bounty, I would have taken it by now. And I certainly would not have alerted you to my presence. I need you alive, Hunter."

"But... if you truly have a death wish, then you are of no use to me. I'll happily grant you your wish after I have seen to our resident Phantom. Good Day."

"Nothing of note, Madame,"
Haytham muttered, tipping the brim of his hat. "I was simply inviting our--" His eyes flickered towards the collar at Helana's neck. "--mutual colleague to join me in 'business venture'. However, it appears as if she has resided herself to shuffle off this mortal coil. Now, if you'd excuse me, I have work to do. Good Day..."

Shop 'till you Drop
The Mall

"Right now, I'm the woman with a gun. I think I should be the one asking questions. You tell me your names, I'll tell you mine."

"The 7s are gonna find you, you bitch!" The cashier cowered. "They're going to hunt you down like a dog and--"

Samus turned her gun towards the informant. She didn't intend on firing it. But the cashier didn't know that...

"I'm counting on it. Where there Hunting Parties, there are credits. I'm more than happy for them to come looking for me. Saves me the leg work."

The Price of Life
The Slums

Cluth's cheeks seemed to curl as soon as they called him sir. It was refreshing to see a soul in the slums who understood the pecking order.
"Oh, I wouldn't call it something big, per se...." The Mayor cooed. "It's just a little act of... oh, who to describe it? Terrorism? Oh... no, that sounds much too nasty... How to describe it... How to describe it..."

LW-11 emerged from the doorway carrying a tray of drinks. He offered them to the hunted.

"I'll find the damn word on my own, droid!"Cluth spat. "I did not ask for you input."

"Now..."
He hummed. His mood had turned on a dime once again. "I need you all to engage in an action of political violence for me." He smiled smugly. "You see, the political situation in District C is... complicated. The Mayors of Districts A and B would swifter see us bulldozed than included in their annual budget. For the past few years, we've had to fend for ourselves. The District is funded solely its factories. For every droid shipment sold, I take a cut of the profits. I then funnel this money into a series of programs designed to keep the lower class well-fed... well, suitably fed, and provide them with medicine should a disease outbreak occur. However, Droids don't sell like they used to. So, I was forced to cut to pay of the city's workers and funnel that money into the mayor's office. I've been doing my best to place as much money aside for a rainy day, should the factory go under. But in order to save money, I've been forced to cut rations too! It's a sorry business..."

[//IT IS TRULY TRAGIC// WE HAVE BEEN FORCED TO CANCEL THE MAYOR'S WEEKLY SHIPMENTS OF GOLDEN SPRING WATER AND INSTEAD IMPORT SILVER SPRING WATER//]

"Truly, we have all suffered. Some, more than others, of course. Recently, Droid Sales are starting to rise. That's good for me, and, of course, good for the city. But before I could pass the good news onto the vermin, I received a troubling letter."

[THE LETTER INFORMED THE MAYOR'S OFFICE THAT THE FACTORY WORKS WERE INTENDING TO GO ON STRIKE DUE TO, AND LW-11 QUOTES: "ABHORRENT WORK CONDITIONS, UNLIVABLE PAY CHECKS, NON-EXISTANT SAFETY REGULATIONS." THE LETTER ALSO INCLUDED ACCUSATIONS THAT THE NOBEL MAYOR HAVE BEEN EMBEZZLING STATE FUNDS--//]

"Poppycock. All of it was poppycock. My workers were seduced by a man calling himself 'the King of the Beggars'. He's formed a 'Workers' Union' and intends to keep my factory occupied until I fulfil his demands. He's a terrorist in every sense of the word. Despicable."

Cluth grinned. "You see, The King of the Beggars doesn't know a thing about the Champions of the Arena Tournament. My Office is the only place in the district that receives its transmissions like than. He has no idea who you are or what you are capable of. Here's my offer. I will provide 40,000,000 credits to all of you if the King of the Beggars dies. The workers idolise him. Without him, the Union will crumble, and the people will get back to work. If he lives... well. The citizens of District C will be left to their own devices. They'll riot. Rebel. They'll die for fighting for a pointless cause when my LWs suppress their uprising."

"So. Here's the question. Are you willing to kill one man in exchange for your freedom?"

"Wait your fucking turn bitch!" Ugh fuck it. Fuckface 2 was bold too! Fine, change of plans then. As Fuckface 2 came charging at her Bad Girl swayed to the left and swung her bat hard enough into his knee to toss him clear off his feet and to the ground.

*CRACK*

The bat came down on the soldiers' head with enough force to crack it. Anyone who had thought she was just another prissy chick would find themselves in for a surprise. The guard that came charging up behind Fuckface 2 was met with a bat swing meant to send him flying off to the left towards and of his friends.

"Come on you fucking little bitches!" Bad Girl swung her bat around more or less like a lunatic going right into the thick of things. The more mooks around the harder they'd have to see her in the dark. Not to mention aiming those fancy guns at her. "You get paid enough for this you fucking pussies?! Huh? Not so fucking quippy are you now huh? MAYBE BECAUSE YOU REALIZE WHAT A BUNCH OF FUCKING IDIOTS YOU ARE?!"​

@Sark @Raynar Saassin @Ottonomous Ghost @Jackythejack @Gummi Bunnies @Minerva @DistrictAHotel

A man of the people this guy was. "Certainly a noble cause my lord, though, considering the circumstances, and, I realize this is bold of me to ask, but if you give us half of that upfront we will deliver this scallywag of a man and then some! Making those pesky workers think twice about messing with you and your!"

@Sark @York @Takumi @amwexia @Lucky

1A13GHi.png

❝ ... ❞ Unlike how anyone would react to what she just did, Rena only calmly stared at the disembodied head drop to the ground, rolling over to the side like a discarded piece of garbage. As the body left behind soon follows suit to the ground, Rena raised her free hand to feel the warm crimson liquid that stained her skin. It's... comforting. So comforting. A blessing. A sign that she was closer to safety and further than danger.

But it wasn't time to be relieved yet. There were still more people that gave off danger around her. She had to kill them all.

There was someone just standing there. The lone guard stood there in some form of uncertainty. No, that's wrong. That's wrong wrong wrong.

He's staring down at me. He's going to kill me. That face, it's threatening me. He's thinking on how to kill me. So so trying to kill me. His green face says it all. He has to die. ________-sama wills it.

Rena stared ominously at that other guard who was practically trying to keep his distance. A fullblown fight was taking place, there was no way she could do the same attack again without being retaliated at. She knew that much. She had to think. She looked at the disembodied corpse in front of her feet. Devoid of emotion or the shock of having committed a murder, the teenager swings her hatchet at the corpse's chest, burying the bladed weapon deep into the flesh with the faint sound of bones cracking.

❝ Why are you staring at me like that? You're thinking about killing me, aren't you? She says as she walks towards the guard who wasn't doing anything, dragging the corpse on the ground with her weapon embedded through its chest and further staining the hotel floor with a gushing red.

❝ You're going to die for that! ❞ She exclaims as she swings her hatchet upwards, sending the corpse that she was dragging flying towards the frozen man. The thrown corpse was just a distraction to allow Rena to run by the other's side, following it up with a swing for the man's right arm.

@Sark @Raynar Saassin @Ottonomous Ghost @Jackythejack @Jeremi @Minerva
@DistrictAHotel

❝ Since you asked... Shadowlord. That's what I'll go by. ❞ Nier simply replied, as if it were a matter of fact for him. He ignored all the panicking coming from his other self in his mind. He has to tread carefully. A way to get out of this without causing any violence, he had to see this through somehow. But if he had to, a form of darkness gathered by his hand faintly.

@Sark @Takumi
@DistrictBTheMall

Room For One More
The Compendium Hotel

View attachment 4746

"Oh, I was hoping you'd say something like that, bitch." The Leader of the Guard spat. He subconsciously tightened his grip around his weapon and pulled it a little closer to his chest. "I'm gonna enjoy---"

Without any concern for his safety, 'Fuckface 2' charged Bag Girl, his baton raised above his head. A second solider closed in behind her, attempting to tackle her to the ground. Another pair closed in on Seto, ready to sweep his legs with their tonfas. Whilst the rest of the grunts charged headlong towards their targets, a single soul kept his distance. Bag Girl's words had gotten to him. He was turning green.

Phantoms at the Opera
The Opera House

"Nothing of note, Madame,"
Haytham muttered, tipping the brim of his hat. "I was simply inviting our--" His eyes flickered towards the collar at Helana's neck. "--mutual colleague to join me in 'business venture'. However, it appears as if she has resided herself to shuffle off this mortal coil. Now, if you'd excuse me, I have work to do. Good Day..."

Shop 'till you Drop
The Mall

The Price of Life
The Slums

"Now..."

"Call me Namae." Ouka replied, using his last name for now. People back home called him either or, so it mattered little to him. Though he watched Samus closely.

Asking to be paid half upfront was a very smart move, now of the Mayor would accept that was another story.

"Narancia is right, this is a group decision in the end, but if you'd be so kind as to pay us half like my friend asked we'd be more than happy to take the job, sir." Chise spoke, her hand going to her chest. Her stomach churned a bit, but she'd endure it.

@Sark @Jeremi @amwexia @York @Lucky @District C/ThSlums

A time adjustment. The organizer of the murder sport cutting lives short to only 48 hours. Losing money. All because of her...

View attachment 4753

"My work here is coming to fruition. An entire metropolis thrown into chaos, everyone pushing for their peak. A entire city of hatred for me. This entire area is falling into delusion, into despair and torment. Hatred. Oh how this fills me. However, I wish my energy wasn't so easily diminished, as I haven't even begun to destroy this dimension."

Orange Heart in the meanwhile was just flying towards Kurome and Dark Purple when Sorc's announcement hit.

"Oh no... Uzume believes it's too late... No! It's not time yet for Uzume to give up! Uzume must defeat evil giant and save everyone!"

She hastened her approach.

Kurome however was feeling tense. The immense power it took from here to spawn Dark Purple all the way from the Zero Dimension's Dimensional Co-ordinates drained a significant portion of her Negative Energy. She needed more. She needed more hatred, more fools to drown in despair. She needed a constant supply if she wished to destroy this dimension to the fullest.

"Stop right there!"
"Hmm?"

She had finally arrived in front of Kurome and Dark Purple.

"Oh. Hello "me"."
"Uzume's here to stop you! Uzume has to stop you!"
"How cute for you to believe that in your current state, you have a chance to defeat both me and my Dark CPU."
"Uzume came prepared! Sharing Field... Activate!"

giphy.gif

Suddenly, Kurome and Dark Purple found themselves encased within a pocket dimension. It would look like space but with floating platforms scattered about, surrounding an open gap where the Dark CPU presided.

"What..."
"Uzume locked you and your pet Giant within a Sharing Field! Now Uzume can defeat your giant and you!"
"What is this... energy..."
"It's Share Energy! It's taken some out of Uzume but it's more than enough to weaken your Dark Giant!"
"Hmph... You have no hope of winning."

The fight had begun. Orange Heart immediately began attacking the Dark CPU, utilizing numerous attacks such as forming a drill of sound with her Megaphone, drilling straight into the torso of the Giant. Dark Purple retaliated with a powerful blast of energy and chucked it towards Orange Heart's platform, but dodged it the moment it landed. She continued her relentless assault against the giant while Kurome was still recovering from the overwhelming force of Share Energy.

"Impossible... You shouldn't be able to win... You always failed any time you tried to take one down..."
"Uzume disagrees! So long as Uzume still breathes, Uzume can take you down! Uzume's taken you down before!"

She continued her assault, relentless attacks against Dark Purple as it continued being pummeled. Anyone on the outside would witness this to a minor degree, only able to make out the figures as the Sharing Field lifted itself upwards into the sky to prevent any harm dealt to the surrounding populace. Numerous attacks later and the Dark CPU was rendered vulnerable to one last attack. Pulling out her Megaphone once more, she shouted into it.

"ORA ORA ORA ORA!"

These shouts shot Sound Waves towards the Giant and stunned it, allowing for Orange Heart to get closer and begin to rapidly punch their torso with extreme agility before backing off for a moment and spawning a portal on both sides of her.

"Uzume'll give you a special dream. BLOW AWAY!!!"

Screaming into her Megaphone, the two portals shot a beam of light each which impacted the sides of the Dark CPU, dealing even more damage before for a few seconds before stopping.

"Feel the power of Uzume's dream!"

She then utilized one last punch and sped forward with enough speed to literally shoot through the Dark CPU's body, and after a few seconds, the opponent exploded!
Those outside that would spot the Sharing Field would notice the explosion, and that one large silhouette had vanished from existence. After a few seconds the field would dissipate, and two figures would be falling from it; Orange Heart and Kurome. Despite being their enemy, Orange Heart grabbed her and lowered themselves down safely.

"You saved me. How ambitious---"

Her sentence was short lived as Orange Heart downgraded back down to Uzume and grabbed Kurome's chip on her neck and ripped it off. She punched her a few times before knocking her down onto the concrete floor. She then looked up to a monitor.

View attachment 4754

"I hope you're watching this..."

She muttered to herself before turning towards a defeated Kurome. Crackling her knuckles, she then repeatedly punched her in the stomach over, and over, and over until it was confirmed that they were no longer among the living.

"Hey! You stupid business man! I just saved your "Customers" and everyone here from a great evil! I'll be coming for you next, you hear me?!"

She then turned towards the direction of the Compendium Hotel and started walking.

@Sark @Anyone in District A​

Again. Again. Again.

Rena's eyes redirected her frantic focus from Seto and toward their source of danger. Just like before, she was frozen in pure fear. No, frozen in tension. No, not even that, frozen in paranoia. What was going to happen to them? These hotel guards weren't here to help them. No, there were here to bring danger to them and worse. No. No. NO.

Not again. Not again. Not again. Not when we were relieved from the danger!

Her breathing was fastening and so was her heart. Her grip on Seto's wrist was now gone, but her two hands gripped feverishly tight on her hatchet. This was it. It's attack or be attacked. Kill or be killed.

Die. I'm going to die. Die. I'm going to die. No. Nononononononononono.

❝ No... ❞

I'm going to really die, aren't I? This can't be ________-sama's will, is it? No. That's wrong. No no no. They'll kill me. They'll kill me. Everybody is going to kill me. No.

No.

No, I'll live. I must live. In order to live, I have to kill. I'll be killed if I don't kill. Kill. Kill. Kill.

hEfSm03.png

NO!!! An abrupt scream came from Rena, and by the time people would stare at the girl who seemed too timid to ever let out a bloodcurdling scream like that, she was already on the move. Everything around her gave the same aura of danger. Danger was an enemy to her. She just knew it. Why else was she so adamant all of a sudden?

Rena Ryugu is only a simple high school student from a rural village. Rena Ryugu is merely a normal human teenager. So why was she showing a sudden adrenaline rush like this? Why did she even have a hatchet like this to begin with? Why was she moving around like she had some hidden strength and speed all this time? Why was she able to do this despite her earlier injuries without treatment?

A rush of energy surged through her. Empowered by the one goal in mind to keep herself alive. Kill. She was going to kill. Rushing at one of the hotel guards, the teenager reared her arm back and swung her hatchet with all her might behind it. She was going to kill this guard. She was going to try and chop this man's head off, because it would for sure kill. One guard killed meant that one less person trying to kill her. If all the danger was killed off, then Rena will continue to live. She must live. The danger must be killed.

aMLBD4O.png

❝ DIE! DIEDIEDIEEEEEE!!!

❝ ... ❞ Unlike how anyone would react to what she just did, Rena only calmly stared at the disembodied head drop to the ground, rolling over to the side like a discarded piece of garbage. As the body left behind soon follows suit to the ground, Rena raised her free hand to feel the warm crimson liquid that stained her skin. It's... comforting. So comforting. A blessing. A sign that she was closer to safety and further than danger.

But it wasn't time to be relieved yet. There were still more people that gave off danger around her. She had to kill them all.

There was someone just standing there. The lone guard stood there in some form of uncertainty. No, that's wrong. That's wrong wrong wrong.

He's staring down at me. He's going to kill me. That face, it's threatening me. He's thinking on how to kill me. So so trying to kill me. His green face says it all. He has to die. ________-sama wills it.

Rena stared ominously at that other guard who was practically trying to keep his distance. A fullblown fight was taking place, there was no way she could do the same attack again without being retaliated at. She knew that much. She had to think. She looked at the disembodied corpse in front of her feet. Devoid of emotion or the shock of having committed a murder, the teenager swings her hatchet at the corpse's chest, burying the bladed weapon deep into the flesh with the faint sound of bones cracking.

❝ Why are you staring at me like that? You're thinking about killing me, aren't you? She says as she walks towards the guard who wasn't doing anything, dragging the corpse on the ground with her weapon embedded through its chest and further staining the hotel floor with a gushing red.

❝ You're going to die for that! ❞ She exclaims as she swings her hatchet upwards, sending the corpse that she was dragging flying towards the frozen man. The thrown corpse was just a distraction to allow Rena to run by the other's side, following it up with a swing for the man's right arm.

Cleaving right through the torso of the grunt, time seemed to slow down for Kayn, his pupils dilating. Everything was happening at once. He could barely spare the time to rejoice in the fact that Seto had been saved. His eyes glanced toward Rena, who had darted out of sight. He became anxious. Where had she gone? Was he too slow?

Then he heard her blood-curdling battlecry. His eyes finally caught wind of her beheading an armored soldier like nothing.

It took Kayn's breathe away. He blinked. In her visage, he saw himself. Bloodied and driven to despair. Memories flooded back. A black haze blurred his vision as smoke filled his coughing lungs. In his hand was a bent, crimson sickle, and in his path, slain Ionians. People who wanted only to live in harmony with nature, crushed underneath the conquering boot of Noxus.

It made him sick. He would never forgive Noxus for what they did that day, for what he did that day. Even though they had pushed his young mind to its mental limit, he had still helped in their slaughter. The only way path toward absolution was to settle the score.

But now, pure rage flowed through his veins. Seeing yet another teenager succumb to madness sent him over the edge. It wasn't just about settling the score anymore. It was about revenge. His Darkin eye seemed to flash and burn as the new group of guards arrived and kept their distance. They all deserved to die. Every single one. That was their fate.

As they prepared their stun guns, Kayn barely flinched. Moving as though it were natural, he positioned Rhaast for an upward strike as the Darkin glowed with malevolent energy.

latest

He finally swept the blade, the energy lashing forth being far more powerful than before. The soldiers who were faster than their peers at drawing their guns would feel as if a blast of shrapnel cut into them in multiple places, their guns flying right out of their hands. Those who were positioned to the side of the unit were left mostly unharmed by the relatively narrow blast, causing stun bolts to hurtle toward Kayn at a threatening speed.

"Too late..."

latest

But Kayn wasn't there any more. His body seemed to divide into four shadow tendrils and dive at one of the guards hit by his Blade's Reach, burrowing into his chest. Pain beyond belief assailed him as shadows spread across his body. Meanwhile, Rhaast loomed in the air overhead, held in place by the swarming tendrils.

latest

Just as quickly as he had entered, Kayn dashed out of the man as the Darkin descended, cutting clean through him. Grabbing hold of the weapon at the same time, he used the momentum to also swipe at the guards to the right flank.

"Never underestimate hatred," Rhaast commented as he bathed in blood.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back