Character Meet Club (=0w0=) <3

Caw-caw man

Knight of Kickass
SO then, we all know that every good story needs a protagonist, and an antagonist, but what if we wanted to compare them? well, so thats why i am here~! ive always had the troubles of not really having someone to talk to about character ideas, so if you feel up to it, you can come on here and talk about your character you made. a shorty short synopsis, his or hers abilities, or any weird fact you want! ill love the company :3

In Legend of Renalta, the main protagonist is Princess Kouri. The main antagonist is Archangel Typhon.

Princess Kouri is a curious, empathetic young woman who seeks to restore her kingdom and rebuild her life. She values life, and people's words and thoughts.

Typhon is her complete opposite. He is a self-obsessed psychotic murderer who is consumed entirely with his own desires. Life has no value to him beyond his own insatiable desires.

It's a classic dichotomy between a protagonist and antagonist. They reflect as opposites--good, and evil.

In Legend of Renalta, the main protagonist is Princess Kouri. The main antagonist is Archangel Typhon.

Princess Kouri is a curious, empathetic young woman who seeks to restore her kingdom and rebuild her life. She values life, and people's words and thoughts.

Typhon is her complete opposite. He is a self-obsessed psychotic murderer who is consumed entirely with his own desires. Life has no value to him beyond his own insatiable desires.

It's a classic dichotomy between a protagonist and antagonist. They reflect as opposites--good, and evil.
Thaat is very nice, Nilum, i like it, but try not to get too cliche, or the story itself will just repeat stuff already out, add in some spice, and personalize it, unless a rework is what you are aiming for, then go for it! :3

Thaat is very nice, Nilum, i like it, but try not to get too cliche, or the story itself will just repeat stuff already out, add in some spice, and personalize it, unless a rework is what you are aiming for, then go for it! :3
It is just a simple fantasy tale, updated with some modernity in what are otherwise classical tropes. Part of the joy of writing it is the down to Earth simplicity of it. I don't need to process ethical complexities--it's purely about the emotions and relationships in the story between characters that drives this story.

Rhiannon is a vampire of my own creation who exists in a realm not too different from our own. She lived around 5,000 years ago and was created by Cain himself. The vampire was originally a human girl who lived in a range of unknown mountains with her tribe. Her parents were the clergy of the clan. The clan was wiped out after Cain and his band of followers trailed through seeking to escape hunters.

Rhiannon is believed to be the only survivor. Homeless, alone and forever changed she sets off down the slopes of the mountains she was born on to seek a place to belong. She finds that she has a rather unique ability among vampires to be able to wrap herself the energy of those she has feed from to protect herself from the sun's harmful rays. She still finds herself drowsy during the day. If she fails to keep ontop of her feeding she looses the ability to stay awake during the day and to protect herself from the harmful rays of the sun.

This is the very brief outline of this character. To be honest her storyline is very long and extensive and would fill a few books --I'm actually writitng a book or two about her currently. I still enjoy roleplaying with her as she is my most diverse character.

Rhiannon is a vampire of my own creation who exists in a realm not too different from our own. She lived around 5,000 years ago and was created by Cain himself. The vampire was originally a human girl who lived in a range of unknown mountains with her tribe. Her parents were the clergy of the clan. The clan was wiped out after Cain and his band of followers trailed through seeking to escape hunters.

Rhiannon is believed to be the only survivor. Homeless, alone and forever changed she sets off down the slopes of the mountains she was born on to seek a place to belong. She finds that she has a rather unique ability among vampires to be able to wrap herself the energy of those she has feed from to protect herself from the sun's harmful rays. She still finds herself drowsy during the day. If she fails to keep ontop of her feeding she looses the ability to stay awake during the day and to protect herself from the harmful rays of the sun.

This is the very brief outline of this character. To be honest her storyline is very long and extensive and would fill a few books --I'm actually writitng a book or two about her currently. I still enjoy roleplaying with her as she is my most diverse character.
Ryuna, that is very good in my opinion, i especially like her background. its what you would call a cliche one for many vamps, but it still has its own spectacularness to it, i can FEEL it, shes gonna go places, and very far! :D

Ryuna, that is very good in my opinion, i especially like her background. its what you would call a cliche one for many vamps, but it still has its own spectacularness to it, i can FEEL it, shes gonna go places, and very far! :D
She does end up going quite far. And thank you very much.

Cova Naveem- Protagonist
General Gold- Antagonist

Set in a futuristic world where aliens live on earth among the humans (though not as equals), Cova is an agent with an illegal organization, which fights against scientific corporations as they splice unorn fetus' with alien dna for the purpose of finding a cure to a genetic defect affecting the immune systems of a great number of the population. These "splicers" suffer through terrible experiments and living conditions and aren't even considered humans. Cova is not afraid to kill or blow things up in order to save these spliced children from such a horrible life.

On the Flip side you have General Gold who came up with the Splicer inititave to cure his own genetic defect which is about to kill him. He funnels nearly unlimited money and resources into the corporations performing these experiments, desperate for the cure that could save his life.

These two characters aren't against each other it seems there fore stating one to be the protagonist and the other antagonist is incorrect. Protagonist is the main character while antagonist is the main person who works against them. For example, Superman is a protagonist while Lex Luther is his antagonist.

In your case they are collegues.

These two characters aren't against each other it seems there fore stating one to be the protagonist and the other antagonist is incorrect. Protagonist is the main character while antagonist is the main person who works against them. For example, Superman is a protagonist while Lex Luther is his antagonist.

In your case they are collegues.

I disagree. Cova is the protagonist of my story because of her fight against the injustice of what's being done to spliced children caused by my antagonists creation and funding of the initiative.. Now, while she may not know my Antagonist personally or visa-versa, they still fight against one another (him just being more a mystery antagonist; behind the scenes most of the story until the climax). Simply because they don't fit the box of the clique hero vs villian, doesn't make them any less of an antagonist or protagonist in my story.

Take, Hunger games for example. Catniss is clearly our hero/protagonist and President Snow is your antogonist. But, he's just behind the scenes most of the time with her main battle being against the culture of the world and the games themselves.

You didn't make that clear in your synopsis. If you had I wouldn't have stated it. Don't think I'm picking on you or anything. My goal is to help you make your statement clear. In doing so you have made yourself clearer. To me it came across that they were working on the same project even if they hadn't been introduced.

You didn't make that clear in your synopsis. If you had I wouldn't have stated it. Don't think I'm picking on you or anything. My goal is to help you make your statement clear. In doing so you have made yourself clearer. To me it came across that they were working on the same project even if they hadn't been introduced.

Oh, well sorry I didn't make my synopsis clearer. I was trying to make it short as possible. XD

Back