Spectral Character Sheets Wolves

Name: Krystaline
Pack: Regal
Generation: third generation
Species: wolf
Eye color: Glacier Blue
Fur Color: White with silver-greyish color on one ear, a strip halfway down her muzzle, tip of her tail, left back paw and the right front paw.
Size: Normal
Height: about average
Length: about average
Description: See fur color
Personality: Friendly, protective, hard working, loyal to her friends, family, mate
Living Area: her own den or surrounded by close friends/family
Background: Like her grandparents and parents before her she is a chi wolf. Her talents passed down through her family tree. While both sets of parents were fortunate enough to find their mate with their Psi counterpart, she has yet to find her mate but knows he is out there somewhere.

(You can find out more through role play)

Last edited:
Pack:
Gender: (did you mean something else? you got gender in here 2x)
Fur Color: White with silver-greyish color on one ear, a strip halfway down her muzzle, tip of her tail, left back paw and the right front paw.
Size:
Height:
Length:
Description:
Personality:
Living Area:
Background:

(I'll fill in the rest later. This is all I have so far.)
Blitz will check in with you but til then you can go ahead and check out the first event!

Pack:
Gender: (did you mean something else? you got gender in here 2x)
Size:
Height:
Length:
Description:
Personality:
Living Area:
Background:

(I'll fill in the rest later. This is all I have so far.)
Looks good and your are correct Annie my phone auto corrected to gender from generation. Still maybe the wrong word but we don't need it. also your rank was Chi you said yesterday the pack is called Regal unless you want to start as a lone wolf?

Last edited:
Name:Void
Pack:Loner
Species: Tundra wolf
Eye color: steel grey
Fur Color: purple with hints of blue
Size: 105 lbs
Height: 2 foot 4 inches at shoulder
Length: 6 foot 2 inches
Description: an aging wolf who has been surviving on his own since he wandered away, he is purple and blue in color and tends to remain elusive he's not much for pack community and has found himself better company being alone or with a saber pack that adopted him. he's learned a lot of plants and knows now which ones can be used to heal and which can be used for harm.
for the most part this wolf is considered Random and may or may not run into the pack eventually.
Other: He is officially a Saber Clan's Healer

Last edited:
Name: Koda
Species: Canis lupus arctos (Arctic wolf)
Eye color: Ice blue
Fur Color: White, with grey paws
Size: 120 lbs
Height: 32 inches
Length: 5ft 5 inches
Description: Koda is a long-haired pure white wolf, excepting his paws which a light grey. His eyes are ice blue. He has a couple scars on his front right leg and his back right leg from various childhood tumbles.
Koda
Personality: Koda has turned out to be a very hard-working and dependable wolf despite the years of his aunt despairing at ever turning him into one. He has a certain adventerous streak though that hasn't really gone away. Koda is technically obedient to high ranking wolves in the pack...but if he feels someone is doing something to jeopardize their health he may argue with them a little. He is extremely passionate about the working he does and often times will neglect his own basic needs to focus on everyone else(the irony escape him). Koda is also quite affecionate and likes to touch others a lot.
Background: He was born to a litter of six pups to two hunters of the Regal pack.He ended up being the only survivor due to various things like starvation at least one of them wandering off. His own parents were sadly killed by a bear and then his care was largely turned over to his aunt(mother's sister)-from whom he learned most of his herb lore. Koda has since taken over the rank of Psi wolf from his aunt after she died of old age.

Last edited:
Work in Progress

Name:
Koda
Species: Canis lupus arctos (Arctic wolf)
Eye color: Ice blue
Fur Color: White
Size:
Height:
32 inches
Length: 5ft 5 inches
Description:
Personality:
Koda has turned out to be a very hard-working and dependable wolf despite the years of his aunt despairing at ever turning him into one. He has a certain adventerous streak though that hasn't really gone away. Koda is technically obedient to high ranking wolves in the pack...but if he feels someone is doing something to jeopardize their health he may argue with them a little. He is extremely passionate about the working he does and often times will neglect his own basic needs to focus on everyone else. Koda is also quite affecionate and likes to touch others a lot.
Background: He was born to a litter of six pups to two hunters of the Regal pack.He ended up being the only survivor due to various things like starvation at least one of them wandering off. His own parents were sadly killed by a bear and then his care was largely turned over to his aunt(mother's sister)-from whom he learned most of his herb lore.
After you get this set up the rest of the way it looks good

I finished.
Is there anything I need to add or take away? I've never roleplayed wolves before and I don't know if I did this right.

I finished.
Is there anything I need to add or take away? I've never roleplayed wolves before and I don't know if I did this right.
It looks good so for this type of roleplay remember: We are fairly smart animals as the semi realistic ways of this world means you can have human intelligence but lack the abilities that humans have such as creating guns and the like since we never developed thumbs or the requirement to create such things.

I do enjoy your character sheet Welcome to a world of animals please enjoy your stay :D

(Anything I should change)
quick question when you say hunters do you mean predators from the area like bears saber toothed tigers lions or a rival type of pack of wolves since we do not have any type of humans?

Name: Storm
Species: Mix of Dire and Arctic Wolf
Eye color: Blue
Fur Color: White with a brown stripe from the nose to the tail
Size: 12 lb
Height: 2 ft.
Length: 3 ft.
Description: See above, still has floppy ears
Personality: Curious, loves to explore but sometimes gets in dangerous situations. Does what is right even under pressure. Defends others but sometime bites off more than she can chew.
Living Area: Currently under a bush
Background: Parents disappeared fighting bear and has not reappeared since. She has been exploring every since and trying to find other wolves.

Last edited:
Is that okay?
Looks good have you talked to one of the members to see if your character could be adopted or are you thinking we'd come across u while traveling and you'd be adopted randomly?

Last edited:
I was thinking you could come across my character while traveling and be adopted randomly. I'm not sure when though.

(Hello, is this alright? It's 5:45 am when I'm typing this, so it might be a bit... odd or off. Hoping to get back to using this girl as her wolf self again. I do have work from 2 pm to 9 pm American EST, and overnight the next two nights, but I should be on relatively soon. Like after work later.)
Name: Ice
Pack: Regal (since she is a wolf hybrid with another wolf type)
Species: Canis Lupus Lycaon X Canis Lupus (Algonquin Wolf x Grey Wolf)
Eye color: Light blue
Fur Color: White with silver markings, similar to an Arctic Wolf in color, but not in size.
hfA21Ahm.png
See this image for reference
Size: 110 lbs/
Height: 2.9 feet/ 88.392
Length: 6 feet/ 182.88 cm
Description: Ice is a capable wolf, despite her common name, though her body holds scars from her training and some hunting instances. Otherwise, she is a brutish female, seeming tougher than she should be in situations in which she needs to .
Personality: Her nickname is a hint towards her personality. Ice seems cold and distant to others at first, but that is merely a cover to her true caring side. She is a courageous soul,, as well as a strong, capable leader when needed, who is loyal to anyone she considers a part of her pack. Ice is also known to have a bit of a rash nature,showing when she makes on-the-fly decisions, though she is generally calm minded with a bit of a knack for being able to take charge in stressful situations. She has a tendency to call those younger than her "pup" in conversation, this is a habit from her time living with her family.(Rest to be determined as needed.)
Living Area: Near the pack heart, but far enough to be one of the first to jump into action if the need arises.
Background: Born with the need of a border guard in mind, Ice was trained by her parents to protect and hunt, though she didn't care much to form many relationships with those who wouldn't help her in her path. (Will add more later, it's currently 5:45 am where I am)
(https://www.storytellerscircle.com/threads/ices-character-menagerie.7540/#post-133641 (Proof of character ownership) )

Last edited:
(Hello, is this alright? It's 5:45 am when I'm typing this, so it might be a bit... odd or off. Hoping to get back to using this girl as her wolf self again. I do have work from 2 pm to 9 pm American EST, and overnight the next two nights, but I should be on relatively soon. Like after work later.)
Name: Ice
Pack: Regal (since she is a wolf hybrid with another wolf type)
Species: Canis Lupus Lycaon X Canis Lupus (Algonquin Wolf x Grey Wolf)
Eye color: Light blue
Fur Color: White with silver markings, similar to an Arctic Wolf in color, but not in size.
hfA21Ahm.png
See this image for reference
Size: 110 lbs/
Height: 2.9 feet/ 88.392
Length: 6 feet/ 182.88 cm
Description: Ice is a capable wolf, despite her common name, though her body holds scars from her training and some hunting instances. Otherwise, she is a brutish female, seeming tougher than she should be in situations in which she needs to .
Personality: Her nickname is a hint towards her personality. Ice seems cold and distant to others at first, but that is merely a cover to her true caring side. She is a courageous soul,, as well as a strong, capable leader when needed, who is loyal to anyone she considers a part of her pack. Ice is also known to have a bit of a rash nature,showing when she makes on-the-fly decisions, though she is generally calm minded with a bit of a knack for being able to take charge in stressful situations. She has a tendency to call those younger than her "pup" in conversation, this is a habit from her time living with her family.(Rest to be determined as needed.)
Living Area: Near the pack heart, but far enough to be one of the first to jump into action if the need arises.
Background: Born with the need of a border guard in mind, Ice was trained by her parents to protect and hunt, though she didn't care much to form many relationships with those who wouldn't help her in her path. (Will add more later, it's currently 5:45 am where I am)
(https://www.storytellerscircle.com/threads/ices-character-menagerie.7540/#post-133641 (Proof of character ownership) )
Looks good feel free to start roleplaying sorry it took so long am in the middle of moving and its a process

Back