Chasm (Post-Apoc): Recruiting

Name: William L. Jacobson

Role: TBD

Appearance: William is around 5'11'' and far too thin from being underfed at the time of his arrival to the Hotel, though he's not normally so... malnourished. He has a well defined jaw and there is still some meat on his bones speaking to a time when he was once well taken care of. William has chocolate brown eyes, a scruffy beard, and a little bit of shaggy brown hair that he attempts to keep neatly combed.

Weapons: This lanky son-of-a... carries a Swiss army knife and a Glock 17, though it's currently empty of any bullets. Also usually hidden on his person is a set of very well cared for handcuffs (the key to which hang on a metal chain around his neck, tucked into his shirt and out of sight).

Skills: Once he is fed and no longer injured, William is actually pretty capable in hand to hand combat. His natural charisma and knowledge/understanding of people and how they work gives him an ability to predict what others around him are going to do as well as talk his way out of most situations.

db122b574347bb3f22d321c6c254254c--snails-soldiers.jpg

Name: Jacob Banister
Role in the Community: Security/Tinkerer
Appearance:
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 153lbs
Dark auburn hair, matching beard. Hazel eyes.
Weapons: Rifle(and extra ammo), 2 folding knives( 4" & 6"), a 6" straight knife in his boot, two hand pistols (Both .45), and occasionally a crossbow.
Skills: Hunting, stitching up clothes and making new ones, small mechanical fixes, tanning and leather working. Good at taking orders, bad at trying to lead.

Name: 10,000
Role in the Community: Security/scavenging
Appearance: (Refer to image below)
Weapons: Sniper rifle(.50 cal), slingshot(Mostly anything small and sharp), combat knife.
Skills: Extremely skilled sharpshooter, fair scavenger.

Name: Carla Fletcher
Role in the Community: Hunter/Emergency First Aid (particularly out doors)
Appearance: Average height with a slim build. A bit of muscle built up from lugging around dead animals and carving them. Her hair is cropped short to the chin and a dirty blonde color. Short button nose, a crooked smile, and a smattering of freckles upon her cheeks and nose and slightly tanned skin from being outdoors so much. Generally a friendly disposition when around others.
Weapons: Cross bow and hunting knife used for skinning animals
I went with a cross bow here, because I figure bullets are precious and animal hunting should be a quiet affair. Can/will change if necessary
Skills: Stealth, hunting, fishing, advanced first aid, and patience.

I noticed people aren't typically allowed to leave without a partner (been peeking over at the thread :3) is it alright to have an NPC usually hunt with her or is there a character good for this, currently?

So, right now, as of Disobedient Avocado's character sheet, Chasm is currently closed to new players. A new list of accepted players will go out today, based on player activity, who has come and gone, and newly accepted sheets. Thank you all for sticking with this so far, because I assure you.

The fun is only just beginning.

With some players being less active than we hoped, their spots are still reserved. However, those spots may open up in the future if they do not step up their game. With that said, Brooke and I would like to welcome

@Knosis

@Angel2Mars

@Disobedient Avocado

to the RP. To those that did not make it in, do not take it as a slight against you, and do not let it discourage you from trying again in the future when more spots open up.

With some players being less active than we hoped, their spots are still reserved. However, those spots may open up in the future if they do not step up their game. With that said, Brooke and I would like to welcome

@Knosis

@Angel2Mars

@Disobedient Avocado

to the RP. To those that did not make it in, do not take it as a slight against you, and do not let it discourage you from trying again in the future when more spots open up.

There is a time skip approaching today or tomorrow. So any new players not yet posted in might be better off waiting until after @CaerBear posts. Thanks!

Back