Chat group: Edge team

Dreamless Realm

Restless writer
Benefactor
Life on the Edge GM
Pronouns
They/them
@A.I. Bunny added you to: Edge team.

This channel is encrypted using protocol #2023204020732077-DELTA. This method is not supported and AKAWPWBWDDDDH#£#£#£ won't provide support if needed. This channel is isolated.

Bunny: Hey bitches welcome 2 the dream team!

A.I. Bunny: Welcome to EDGE TEAM
A.I. Bunny: This is a private, isolated channel. It allows the participants to share video, audio and images, contacts, locations, routes, re-send text messages, set alarms/timers...etc. Use the command /hop2help followed by a question and I will answer your query to the best of my ability.

Bunny: /hop2help When's the move-in date babe?

A.I. Bunny: The move-in date is in 3 days and 7 hours. Bunny will be waiting for you on the 6th of February.

Bones (Agent Virtualization): <Holo image of Raul appears> "Thanks for the invite, ese, I'm unavailable right—"

Bones: "—this call." <Sounds of pained screaming in the background> "Hey Bunny. Move in date sounds go--" <Holo-image turns back to viewer> "Quit your bitching. You paid for the 'Keep me alive' package, not to be comfy. Call TT if you, oh but wait who just held up a TT Gold Member when they showed up and shot his dumbass?" <Holo turns back> Sorry, moonlighting tonight. I'll be set for the move in day, chico. Should get there before some of my equipment gets dropped off by couriers. See you then, choom! <Sounds of pleading screaming in the background> "Of course knocking you out is an option, for what you've paid I can pistol whip you or—"

Bones (Agent Virtualization) Your activity has been added to my calendar. Have a nice day!

Tachi: I wonder if our teammate privileges come with the pistol whip package included or if we have to pay extra for that :emoji_thinking:

Bunny(Audio message): "Really hopin' he'll be kind enough to -hold on- traffic noises and muffled shouting Piss OFF I'M NOT GIVING IT-ACK. Raul be nice or I'll bite a piece of your ass off I swear to GOD"

Kirchhoff: From my experience, the budget package came with a deferred pain anesthetic. You lost some of your fingers? Cut off your leg, then you won't feel the pain in your fingers. Hell, if we're getting pistol whips, we can't have it all bad.

Oh yeah, my lab equipment should arrive around the same time I do on move-in day. See you later, chooms.

Bunny: U better have paid for them to deliver it to the fucking apartment door 'cuz I ain't helping with that ish.

Kirchhoff: Calm your tits, hot-shot. You won't have to move a muscle. ┐( ˘_˘)┌

Bones: Pistol whipping costs extra if I gotta see you at break—Hold up. Kirchhoff? The Kirchhoff, 'bout up to a decade ago slung them preem deckhead & gearhead wares Downtown, Kirchhoff?

Kirchhoff: Shit, I thought that handle sounded familiar. Heh, yeah, I traded my Downtown shop for an arrest warrant and a shitty cubicle apartment in H10, lmao. Been a while, eh?

Well then, if our ripperdoc was a Biotech intern, we're in pretty damn good shape. 'Specially since he has preem taste in his wares, of course ;)

Bunny: This shit chat is missing emotes there was a vomiting face in there ffs

/hop2help get all the emote packs u gonkboard I can't be giving out free hearts like a sap

A.I. Bunny: Working on it!

Bunny: Hey gonks its move-in day, move-in time where tf r u?

Bunny: I almost ran over like 5 people to be on time, smh.

Kirchhoff: Shit, man, I've been in front of the apartment door the whole time. I was giving you the courtesy of not hacking the door open when I haven't even moved in yet. Where've you been?

Bunny: Grocery shopping to feed your ungrateful asses.
Bunny: I'll send u the code, drop whatever you got and get down here.

Bones: Don't flip a circuit, primo. I'm almost there.
Bones: Had someone to take care of earlier, and I got my 'vistan in flush mode right now.
Bones: Moving like 2 feet an hour but a block away now.

Bunny: If u die bcs u overslept and then had a bike accident I will personally go piss on your grave istg

Bunny: Taro did u actually run into some shit and die?? Because it wasn't an ORDER. We were hanging out outside the megablock but I think we r gonna head up.

Back