Chat group: Edge team

Raul: Hey Chooms, I feel like shit. Need a power nap. Wake me up if a bunch of dudes delivering my shit get here before I'm up.

A̵̛̗̯͌̒̾̾͗̚.̷̨͔̪̺͉̭̟͍̾̒̅̊̂͠Į̶̠̙̞͖̱̺̗̖̻̲̈́̽ͅ.̶̡͎̮͔͈͚̪͙̥̿̍̒̽͜͜ͅ ̶̨̖̭͖͇̰͈̤̱̰̯̦̙̇͊̏̑͊̅̂̒͐̏̏̄̕͜B̸̡̲̺̠̗̹̳͗̿̑̈́̓̓̈́͂̃́̽̎̾͛̋̉͠ṷ̶̡̣͉̞͈̤̞͕͉͔̫͍̠͋̓̾̏͒͝ṋ̵̫̜̗͉̰͔̱̼͚̲̘̱̳̓͑̌͊̽́̍̈̓̓̈́̾͠ņ̴̜̦̜̼̦̠́̔̃̂͒̋̀̀́̓́̚̕y̸̞̜̘̓̓͊̈́̇̈́͠͝:

View attachment 11510View attachment 11511

Objective: Thievery + Infiltration
Gang: The Greys

Notes:

A group of Greys decided to run some biz in Night City and bought a stolen Militech SUV. This happened outside their turf, but they "forgot" to ask for help because they wanted to keep it in the family. A few dead Greys later, here we are. The Wraiths shot them up and told them to fuck off. As always they are up each other's asses, the Greys want their SUV back, and revenge for their dead chooms. We're klepping the vehicle and planting a virus, in a base in the middle of bumfuck nowhere. We'll have to scout a bit, and it's gonna take several days to prepare. But the money is worth it.

Bunny: Do you guys see my agents' name obscured or is my interface glitching? Omw home bts

Raul: (voice message) [sounds of dry retching and groaning] Your interface is fucked bud. Or you're hot with ICE. [light-switch clicks, followed by pained moaning] Kirk, you got the vivienda covered under a data fortress yet?

Kirchhoff: pff, do i have the unit covered with a data fortress yet, who do u thikn i am? the data walls are so thicc, silverhand is trying to get in itss pants

Kirchhoff: i mayy stll be a lil drunk... watever. wraiths won't even know what hit em when we get in there

Raul; DM>Kirchhoff: Yo what the fuck? Experimental quick hacks? TF was the gonk at? Saw anything that makes you want to know what's in his blood? I can prob sneak in a micro-tox screen.

Kirchhoff; DM>Raul: relax, choom. it didn't look like any of those mass contagion programs or anything like that. that said, tho, I don't know wtf he was up to or where he was, his memory log is scrambled for nearly two hours... maybe do a tox screen anyway, who knows what happened during that time, yeah?

Back