Chronicles of a warrior. (All open. Open all the time.)

The Dark Warrior awaits to be found out about.
He will either save the world or bring it down to doom.

Thank you for clicking on this thread, I am the one who is this "Warrior" and you can be whatever you want. You can be a companion or you could be two monarchies that are against eachother. The choice's yours! I also love contributing to the story and I want my partner too! So we can do some colaborations together and cool stuff like that.

Genre: Sci-fi, Fantasy.
Setting: Medieval or Futuristic.
Pairings: MXM-MXF
Requirements: Everyone is welcome to play with me!
Plot:
In a world that had a war that raged that were in need of heros. There are two opposing sides that are fighting for each reasons. The other faction consists of divinity but the oppesition consists of dark rituals and dark demonic powers that want to imply corruption upon the world. The Divine oppesition wants to defend the lands from being taken and infiltrated but also to eleminate any threats. The other faction however, they just want to conqour land and spread chaos throughout the world.

The two factions rest in a stalemate, but the peace cannot last, for a prophecy tells of a man who goes by but one name, will arrive from another world, to tip the tides of war. Rumours began to spread and many began to search for this legendery warrior. Recruiters searched and searched but to no avail and many have given up their search of this propechy. While some have not lost the hope.

When they finally find him. What will happen than?

Will he able to save them all? Will his name be in the hall of fame?! Will he just fall into darkness and seal his destiny?

Open for all colaborations!

Back