Chronicles of War

Kierri

Allonsy!
Currently working on building an epic RP, looking for co gm's and for anyone that's interested in the concept
In 2018 World War 3 changed the foundations of the world. Causing devastation throughout the world, along with pollution, climate change etc, the world was struck by natural disasters in every continent. It was during this crisis that magic was discovered. The conjunction of spheres caused magic and the supernatural to enter the world.

It was during this time that creatures such as elves and vampires, dwarves and more creatures arrived into the New Earth, repopulating the earth.
Along with these creatures came destruction, wars that lasted years.

On the brink of extinction, society realised it needed to change if they were to survive. Now in the 31st Century, the world has been rebuilt, living peacefully, only now another war is on coming, World War 4 is on the brink.

thank god, the RP I've been looking for! would love to co-GM with you on this!

thank god, the RP I've been looking for! would love to co-GM with you on this!

You are my saviour, honestly thought I was going to write up most of the lore myself :eek:, I can pm you when we get more interest​

Okay now that a few people are interested I'm going to make a start on the lore with @Day, I've already got some written up. I will get back to you guys when the staff have checked out the idea

Back