Chronicles of War

Just working on the eight nations guys, it's been kind of busy for a while but the role-play is being worked on.

Whitecliff

Under the surpreme rule of Alvertos Brigham, one of the most powerful empires currently. Whitecliff boasts of a thriving economy and a well-trained army with seasoned commanders, the southern province of Whitecliff is ruled by stewards. Whitecliff once attempted to invade Dellmere but were stopped. The major religion of Whitecliff is of the Great Sun. Home to the Nordlings.

Shadekeep

Under the rule of Corliss Hertha, Shadekeep is one of the most magically, architecturally advanced nations. Belonging to the elves. Corliss has a peaceful alliance with Whitecliff.

OSTTON

Under the rule of Henselt Wenck, Ostton is famous for its academy of sorcery

Draeca

a small duchy under the banner of the
Empire of Whitecliff, famous for its wines, enabled by the region's volcanic soil. This mountainous place is ruled by Zara Montcroix during the events of the war Draeca does not maintain a large standing army of its own, instead relying on a few regiments of knights-errant, watching the borders and roads in conjunction with ducal guard. Draeca is well known to be the land of vampires.

The rest is pending

So guys, if your still interested in this, I was debating on changing the setting from eight nations to 4 nations, what do you think?

My idea for four nations was to make it a bit easier for me to get things up and running, each nation would harbour a certain supernatural I could say, one being for vamps, one for humans, one for elves and the last being for sorcerers

Seeing as quite a few people want to take part, is it worth setting up a discord to communicate in until we hear something from the higher-ups?

i, unfortunately, can't use discord...i wish i could but it's blocked on my computer

Back