Atlantis - City of Dreams Clinic

JessieJames

Dream as if you were dying.
All who enter the port of a precinct must be checked out by that precinct's clinic. This is to make sure nothing harmful passes from one unique region to another. (Start here if entering precinct.)

Ali - Clinic, Boar Precinct

The salt air filled her lungs as she stepped from the plane that now was anchored to the extensive dock system that made the port of the Ram Precinct. At this distance her brother wouldn’t feel her till she entered the inner ring of the island’s structure after all the outer ring was artificial. Her geta sandals clopped gently on the finely designed wooden dock as she made her way towards the clinic. Her pastel kimonos covered with flowers and butterflies drew the attention of visitors and staff alike as did her loose long black hair and surprising garnets eyes.

Many people stepped out of her way as if she was something ethereal. Stepping up to the clinic doors she introduced herself to the clerk who stared in amazement in having the chance to meet the founder of this island’s descendant. Ignoring her she crossed the room to exit out the other side. There was little need to her blood to be drawn she had right to be seen by a doctor of her choice here. That doctor would only be her brother despite her loathing of the man. Stepping out into the Precinct she was reminded of why she never wished to come back to this place in the first place.

Glancing at her pocket watch she wondered where a certain man was at this time. Surely he would be here soon....

Adran Triveron - Clinic, Ram District

He felt like it had taken him far too long to escape from Sloth and Greed. The ride over to this precinct was impossibly slow as well. He'd be late for sure. As the car finally pulled up into the Ram district, he saw her, Alissa, looking as beautiful as the day she left this island, looking at her pocket watch, no doubt wondering where he was. He wasn't quite sure how to greet her, as it had been years since they last saw each other in person. His feelings for the woman were still very real, one could tell if they observed his face while engaging in one of their many pleasant conversations, but she'd married another man, and true to his nature, he was jealous.

He put the thought out of his mind as he approached Alissa, deciding to use a friendly approach. "Ali! It's great to see you. You look fantastic as ever." He said, exhibiting one of the most genuine smiles a person would ever see on his face. He was going in for a hug and hoping she would reciprocate.

Ali - Clinic, Ram Precinct

Her gaze glanced up from her watch just in time to see the blond haired male that sent her heart jump. He came towards her with such a joyous smile and his arms wide clearly wanting a hug. She didn't hesitate to give him one, "Adran!" She smiled and held him close, "I'm so happy to see you! It's been too long. Such a shame you never come to see me. You would love Tokyo."

Tokyo. She said it to remind herself she had a reason for being there and even more a reason to return to the outside world. The world beyond this island was less orderly. It was something she would always miss about this land she had once called home. A body guard of hers came up behind her with her luggage in hand, "I forgot to get a hotel room is there vacancy at the hotel in your Precinct?"

Ali had a need to be close to the main island as well as to not be on the main island. After all there wasn't enough room for two pride candidates. There would be tension once she entered the inner ring, "I hope everyone has been well," She told him as she pulled away finally. The warmth of his hold was missed. Her husband barely understood why she needed to return to the island and the couple had fought over it till she subjugated him and conceived him she was on a business trip far away.

Adran Triveron - Clinic, Ram Precinct

He chuckled as she asked him for a room. "I had it reserved the day you told me you were coming back, had a feeling you might forget to book one yourself. Come, we can take my car." He said as they parted, leading her and her bodyguard to his Rolls Royce. He helped the guard fit the luggage into the trunk and then slid in next her in the back.

After instructing his driver, he turned back to Ali. "Sorry, I've been wanting to visit, but my client list just keeps piling up. Surprisingly, a island that allows you to kill at night and be revived by day has left a lot of people in Atlantis mentally scarred." He joked, he truly missed how comfortable he felt with her, how happy he was. "Truth be told I could use the vacation. Emerald and your brother have been a constant pain in my rear these past few months, and with a certain other development I found out, it seems stress amongst the devils is going to increase ten-fold very soon." He pinched the bridge of his nose and watched as they crossed the bridge exiting the ram district, en route to the Serpent District Hotel.

Back