Full Closed

@Lila Renn
Now with the last leader taken, I will be getting up the threads as soon as I get the chance.

@TMITM
Hah, never thought of it that way. XD
Well anyway, thank you for your interest and now I shall begin answering as many of your questions as I possibly can.
But first, I'd like to point out that there will be a lore thread for some questions that are here but as well as not. They will answer some questions but as well as not answer others that I will be open to answer if anyone has further questions.

You certainly can have the position as leader for Ravinca. All yours!

To put it in the simplest of terms, yeah. It's just...well...magic.

The leaders do not have to have different powers. You can have the same powers as another person, I will approve and disapprove characters as I see them as to where one needs to change something. The only difference between the leaders when it comes to abilities is every leader has ONE Clan ability that MUST represent something similar to the clan they are in. (Ex: Bloody Moon's clan ability will have to do something with the Moon and Blood or the color red. Black Rose would be along the lines of plants. Serpent's Kiss...snakes, poison...that sort of thing. Ravinca, Ravens anything dark/shadowy.) The clan ability is meant to be used as a trump card as it is supposed to be the strongest ability a leader has in their arsenal at all times. All abilities will need to have some sort of weakness to them that will need to be written in along with your ability when you are writing up the character.

Possession would be moreover an ability you would need to have. It's not something you can just generally do like actual real life demons. EM interference? If you mean like Electrical disruptions in devices...no. Humans are far more advanced than humans in this roleplay, while demons are advanced...they are not as advanced as humans in the sense that they have hover tanks, nanobyte technology, mechanized suits(think warframe), etc. This it to make humans have a possible fair chance against demons. Clairsentience would be a 'passive' ability you can add(Yes, there will be an section in the character setup for passive and active abilities.) Demons can look however you wish them to, you can have a demon and humanoid form or you can just have a demon form...though you cannot just have a human form. Your demon form can also look humanoid too just with some demonic traits here and there.

The society of the city where the demons live generally isn't much different from how humans live. There are five sections to the city; four of the sections are of the clans and the fifth is the neutral zone where new comers or people who dont wish to join any of the four clans can reside. People just mainly go along their own way and do what they wish while the forms of authority around the city is depending on the sector; black rose clan members protect the people of that sector, serpent's kiss cares for their people, etc. Neutral zone has it's own authority as well however they report to all four leaders directly rather than just one.

Demons can live up to hundreds of thousands of years. However for lore reasons currently, the present leaders should not be over five thousand. The original leaders of the city would be the Founders and they were pretty much killed. Your character as the new leader does not have to be the founder's child or related to the founder. You can have it so that there was a leader before you and you have joined in and soon took over if that leader died or left the city and left the sector in your hands. Whichever you do, it's your choice.

Yeeep, it's from Avatar. XD It was my childhood too.

If I wrote there are five leaders, that was totally my mistake xD There are only four. The thing about five was another thing I had in mind and it got mixed in with this. Unless you mean including the Ash Wolves which are human.
Either way, it all depends on what kind of history you plan to make between your character knowing the other demon leaders. Depending on what it is, I may or may not approve of it. I want to have people to have a bit of free roam to do what they wish with their character history but also at the sametime not to have it so that someone knows too much about everything at the same time.

Neither one of the names are taken. Though just a side note that the Princes of Hell are the thing in the roleplay. They will not be making an appearance or anything as I know of currently off the top of my head...but just a bit of food for thought is that they do exist in this universe.

You can do whatever ya want for the appearance xD I'm not picky on pictures or really how one looks.

Last edited:
@TMITM
Sadly, no. A leader cannot be one of the Princes of Hell. A bit more lore is added into reasoning there when the admins can get me that forum stuff ready.

I've already sent in the request, mainly just waiting to see what I'm supposed to do next.

Okiday.

Would it be okay if I had Umbrakinesis and Photokinesis? (Basically light and dark.)
And I would really like Electrokinesis. (Electricity) so I would have black lightning.
Do the angel of death and stuff exist in this world?

I hope that the admins give you some info about what you're supposed to do soon. I'm excited.

Last edited:
@TMITM
When it comes to light and dark manipulations, I'm a bit more skeptical about allowing people to use such an ability like that just because it has such a wide variety of what it can do.
Though, if you can limit how powerful the ability is and have a decent weaknesses for both then go for it?

As for electricity manipulation, i'm cool with ya having that. Not exactly sure if there's really a difference when it comes to colored lightning but yeah. Go for it. XD

Thank. Yeah, there is a wide variety of what you can do, but I'm planning on my character being relatively young, and he can discover more powers as his character progresses.
I'm interested in why you didn't mention electricity manipulation, because electricity (As I'm sure you know, you just probably didn't think about it) binds atoms together. Think about that. You could change one element to another, heal someone, or even split an atom, resulting in a nuclear explosion. I'm telling you this because it is a BIG loophole. I'm going to put power limits on it, of course, but you, as the GM, have to think about these things.
I'm going to start posting in the hangout group now.

@The Speaker
Oh snap, I never edited for Ravinca. Apologies, the second in command position for Ravinca is already taken. Apologies for that. The second in commands for the other three clans are open though.

However, if you wish to join as a demon who is simply apart of Ravinca, that is possible too. If not, you may also make an OC of your own kind of demon who is not apart of any clan or even a member of the Ash Wolves or just an ordinary huntsman as well.

@The Speaker
Oh snap, I never edited for Ravinca. Apologies, the second in command position for Ravinca is already taken. Apologies for that. The second in commands for the other three clans are open though.

However, if you wish to join as a demon who is simply apart of Ravinca, that is possible too. If not, you may also make an OC of your own kind of demon who is not apart of any clan or even a member of the Ash Wolves or just an ordinary huntsman as well.
I would be alright with joining Black Rose. Or just a random Demon. I just wanna be up to some shenanigans lol

@The Speaker
Oh jeezums xD Shenanigans

Anyway though, you're all set! You got the second in command for Black Rose. Here is the thread to the character sheets applications. Also please do head to the IC thread at the bottom there is a rules and story section there. Please read the rules before submitting your character for reviewing.

-> Here it is <-

-> Here are the rules <-

Reactions: N0X
Back