Hello! I don't really know how many responses I'll get for this idea, but it's been something I've been wanting to try out, and I thought it wouldn't hurt to post a thread about it.

I want to do a RP where my character meets your character in a coffee shop (if you want we could change the location a little bit), and they just have a nice, small conversation. I expect it to only be a one-off scene, but who knows, it could grow into more.

Here's the situation, though: my character is going to be an old man. Not, you know, exceptionally old, not two-breaths-away-from-the-grave-old, but, you know, in his seventies. This isn't going to be a romance plot.

You can make your character whoever you want. I've been kind of imagining them as the coffee shop barista, but they could be whoever. They could be a teenager, a college student, a stressed middle age mother of three, a lawyer, I mean, you could make them House M.D., I don't care (well, I suppose House is kind of abrasive, so I don't know if he would work, but my point is, if you want to RP a character from a canon work, you can. I won't mind, as long as you don't expect me to know everything about them).

I don't even know what to say. I, a twenty year old woman, want to RP as a man in his seventies. Again, it will probably just be one off scene. I imagine him as someone who frequents the establishment daily, and then one day your character (who either works there or is also a regular) strikes up a conversation.

Send me a message or comment if you're interested!

Hello, Pan, I am definitely interested! My character is a young, klutzy birdman with a standard nine to five job. Does that sound okay, and can this take place during Christmas time? I feel the coffee shop scene would work greatly.

Hello, Pan, I am definitely interested! My character is a young, klutzy birdman with a standard nine to five job. Does that sound okay, and can this take place during Christmas time? I feel the coffee shop scene would work greatly.

That sounds great! I'm totally fine with that. The Christmas theme would be nice, too. I haven't done a Christmas theme in a roleplay for years!

Back