Commission Info + Art Work Examples

Hey guys! Big big news here. I’ve decided to try going private for hormones once I’ve saved up the money. This is a pretty big deal for me because I’ll be able to get on hormones so much quicker and be way more comfortable in my body. It’s a big decision and also a lot of money. To help my saving up I’ve decided to open art commissions so if anyone would like to buy anything you’d really be helping me out!
I’ve got a commission page on Artists&Clients here - https://artistsnclients.com/people/Forest-Bee where you can have a look at my art work and commission me! If you’d rather do it directly then that’s cool too :)
I’m really hoping to get somewhere soon and this would really aid me in helping me save up. None of them are super expensive but a little goes a long way in helping me out!
I’m super willing to do nsfw stuff as well as long as you’re over 18!
There are some art examples above too for you to look through

Last edited:
O.O how'd you manage to do fire like that? It's gorgeous.
It was with a textured brush on SAI, I can't take much credit for it actually :0 the brush did most of the work :eek: Other than that it was just painting general fire shapes and using a luminosity layer to make it look bright and hot :)

Back