Resolved/Answered Confused

Funk

Cool
I just found out I received a trophy, and that means I'm officially approved. The thing is, there's still a bright red bar at the bottom of each post claiming I'm not approved yet. What should I do? Is this just a bug, or do I need to do more?

Thanks.

The trophy you received is the 'you made your first post' trophy. Different trophy (there's a bunch of trophies for various things). The trophy for getting approved will say something about being approved.

The trophy you received is the 'you made your first post' trophy. Different trophy (there's a bunch of trophies for various things). The trophy for getting approved will say something about being approved.

Though I might be taking a risk for replying to you, I'm wondering if I'm allowed to reply, comment, or chat on the allowed forums. I've read the rules for approval so far, but I still don't seem to understand. Is it alright to reply?

Though I might be taking a risk for replying to you, I'm wondering if I'm allowed to reply, comment, or chat on the allowed forums. I've read the rules for approval so far, but I still don't seem to understand. Is it alright to reply?
I'd you can't reply, it won't let you. The text box won't appear.

Of course :)

As long as you have the ability to post in any given forum, you're allowed to reply or start your own threads there. The forums you don't have access to yet are the roleplay areas, which you simply won't have the ability to post in so you won't run into the risk of accidentally posting in them.

We thoroughly encourage people to participate in the various community forums, and it's an essential part of the approval process. It lets us see how you interact with the general community and lets us get a feel for who you are before we unlock full access to all of the forums and site features.

Back