Conley Brothers

Vlad caught the coin and looked at it with interest. Bite it? Interesting, but alright, he'd do it. He tucked it away before going to tack Negru. Regina would be fine with Spectra, but he didn't think he trusted Negru to be good for her.

Spectra worked well with the animal, smooth and easy going. She could hide her appearance but the way she moved hadn't changed at all. Confident and fluid in every movement. She was ready to start the rose against Felix, that was clear.

"I need to get to my show," Vlad said, gathering the unicorns. "Will you do me a favor and keep an eye on the twins and Kazimir?"

Spectra nodded "I will keep them well entertained and safe" she assured him "not to worry my my dear brother" she smiled, clearly she loved the idea of them being her family

"Cousin," Vlad corrected gently, but he smiled at her and nodded. "Thank you, Antonia. Enjoy yourself! But be cautious. You still act like you even if you do not look like you.

"Cousin, brother" she waved. Same thing "and don't you worry a bit. After tonight it won't matter" she smiled brightly, definitely had a plan of action in mind

"Come to the meeting. Too many ears" she glanced towards the shadows. Very aware V was close by. With that she was off to get Ragina ready for her show

After the show Spectra wasn't around, likely preparing for the meeting she had called.

Camilla was there though poking at thr fire she had started, a pot over thr flames

Vlad tiredly guided the unicorns back to their grazing pasture. He smiled and nodded to Camilla as he passed, intending to find a private place before biting his gold piece. Such an odd trigger, but most triggers were. What was the point of having a trigger to a secret place if it was something everyone did.

Asher sat in the shadows at the edge of the light idly watching the fire. He was sort of unofficially guarding Camilla without much interest.

"You know Asher. It's getting late. You should report back by now" she was getting tired of being watched. Made her anxious

Asher considered her statement. Her words had merit. However, night was usually when bad things happened. "I will walk you to your wagon when you are ready," he decided.

She sighed "Asher I'm sure Vlad can walk me back. I'm perfectly safe" she assured she needed to go see Claud, he was likely worried but she hadn't been able to slip away long enough

Back