Conley Brothers

Felox gave a nod of thanks "don't disturb me unless it is an emergency" he said before stepping in, that left Leon in charge again

"Oh goodie," Leon sighed then rallied. He headed out to spread the word about the "illness" and ensure someone was looking after Chib. Camilla would be his last stop so he could sit with her.

Chib was still asleep, no change. Weather that was good or bad was hard to say.

Spectra was sitting with the twins and Mimic while Mimic was doong impressions of people in the circus, morphing his face and voice

The twins watched Mimic in sheer delight, laughing in glee. Kazimir had watched for a time, but then he's fl gotten distracted. Several distractions later, and he was currently sitting behind Spectra playing with a ribbon.

Vlad 2alked in on the scene and paused with a smile.

"Sound asleep and recovering," Vlad said. "Thank you for looking after these three for me."

The twins turned to smile welcomingly at him, but Mimic held them truly entranced.

Kazimir took the ribbon he'd found, turned, and started running his fingers through Spectra's hair gently, but without warning.

Spectra jumped a little but quickly realized who it was and just smiled. He was sweet.
"Anytime Vlad" she said and meant it. She missed family . This was nice

Vlad smiled and glanced Mimic. "What is going on here?"

"Mimic is everyone!" Tim and Tam cheered.

Kazimir hummed and muttered to himself as he started carefully working Spectra's hair into small braids.

Mimics head morphed into that of tims..or maybe tams? "Mimic is everyone!" He echoed perfectly and grinned

"Oh just having a bit of fun" Spectra smiled

Vlad smiled and sat down between the giggling twins. "This looks like a lot of fun. Mr. Mimic is very tallented, isn't he?"

Kazimir had started coiling Spectra's hair into intracate patterns on her head, leaving some to hang loose.

Mimic morphed back into himself "why thank you Mr. Vlad" he smiled

Spectra didn't seem to mind. She actually seemed to enjoy the feeling of him playing with her long hair. Being around the kids and Kaz was comforting. Reminded her of home.

Vlad glanced at Spectra, making certain she was alright with Kaz in her personal space, but as she seemed not to mind it, he relaxed a little. "You are very welcome, Mr. Mimic," he said with a slight bow. "I hope I did not interrupt your performance?"

"Oh no not at all" Mimic shrugged "just messinf around" he said "how are Ms. Camilla amd Adanya?"

"I did see Felix leave her wagon Spectra provided "perhaps I will go check on her. You should spend sometime with family

Kazimir leaned back and studied her hair critically before giving a nod. "Would you like for me to accompany you?" he offered politely. "It may not be wise to be traveling lonely with the creatures out."

Last edited:
Spectra smiled "sure you can come along" she said as she stood up to go "I'm sure she would be happy to see you" she smirked

Vlad caught the smirk and raised an eyebrow at Spectra.

Oblivious to any subtext Spectra might be inferring, Kazimir rose and stretched before happily opening the door and holding it open for Spectra.

Spectra offered Vlad a smile before she stepped out and headed over to Adanyas wagon.

Striker was outside, alone, guarding the door since he had been shut out on accident by Felox and Leon. Thankfully it was Striker. He wouldn't bother anyone as long as they didn't irritate him

"Good morning, Striker!" Kazimir greeted the big cat. "Why are you out here? Why are you not in?" He crouched in front of the cat but still gave a proper distance, and held out his hand in a friendly gesture. "Would you like to go in with us?"

Back