Conley Brothers

Vlad smiled at the sight. "They will adore such treats! Thank you for thinking of them. As for myself, no, I do not believe I need anything..." He paused. "Ah, no, actually, I was wondering if perchance you would be willing to give Kazimir a look. He has been complaining of some elusive pain that may or may not be important."

"Sure" she nodded "I can see to him" she smiled before looking to Asher "Vlads my last stop. I'm alright from here" she said.

"You should go get some breakfast" she wanted time alone with Vlad

Asher hesitated. "I am supposed to stay with you..."

"The chuck wagon is not far. You can come back after eating," Vlad suggested, still perfectly pleasant.

Asher considered then nodded. "I will be back." He turned and headed in the indicated direction. If the person he was guarding said they needed it no more, than it was right to go, right?

She sighed and relaxed a little "thanks Vlad...he seems nice enough but some space to breath is welcome" she sighed

"Just for morning rounds...I hope" she said "but yes....could become a problem.." she frowned

Vlad was about to tell her Kazimir was hiding in the trailer then looked at her closer. "Did you wish to speak to me about something?"

She hesitated but shook her head "no just...came to give the unicorns a treat" she said. Nervous unwanted ears would hear anything she said. She wasn't used to having to watch what she said like this, already ot was wearing on her nerves.

"My door is always open if you want to talk," Vlad promised her. "In the meantime, the unicorns are in the feild, and Kazimir is in the wagon. He is not fond of Asher."

"He's not...did something happen?" She glanced back towards the trailer "I'll go see him first...doesn't seem like him to not like someone.."

Camilla nodded a little and frowned "I will go talk to him....I'll catch up with you" she said, worried about him she was already heading to see him

Vlad watched her go then went around to the unicorns.

Kazimir stood carefully washing and putting away the last of the dishes from breakfast. He looke up and smiled brightly at Camilla. "Good morning!"

"Good morning Kaz" she smiled back "you didn't come out to say hello" she prompted gently "feeling alright?"

Kaz hesitated only a moment before saying with a bright smile, "I am doing well! I had to finish my work here. Vladimir is picky about clean, but this is needed in such small space with so many people, yes?"

"Well aren't you the thoughtful one" she smiled "but you did seem a bit nervous when you saw Asher..." she prompted when he didn't bring it up himself

Kazimir didn't answer as he finished the last dish and started drying it. "I do not wish to speak ill of others... and he is to guard you now, yes? It does not seem wise to speak ill of someone who is to guard your friend." He put the dish away, one hand going to his chest and rubbing it unconsciously.

"He is assigned to me yes but not by mu choice" she told him "so if you think there is a problem with him...I'd like to know"

Kazimir hesitated only a moment longer before admitting, "I do not think he has much control over his power. He did something when he touched me... it hurt quite a lot."

She nodded a little "well that makes sense why you would be cautious around him" she said "and good for me to know too" she said "are you feeling ok now?"

Back