Conley Brothers

Kazimir hesitated. He did not want to worry her, but he could not lie, either. "It is still a bit sore, and my heart feels... funny." He did know how to describe the very slight yet distinctly odd sensation.

"Here sit down and let me just make sure it's nothing bad" she said gently and motioned for him to sit. She qould have to talk to her brother about this. Couldn't have Asher accidentally hurting people

"Of course. You're a good friend. Family even if I may say that" she smiled a little.

She hadn't noticed Spectra asleep in a basket still, regaining her strength and power as she slept. Tiny wings folded over her Tiny form.

Camilla put a hand gently against his chest and closed her eyes, letting jer magic detect if there was any sort of damage

Kazimir blushed slightly and smiled. "Yes, family," he approved. "I like that very much." He relaxed, letting Camilla look magically through his body. To him, her magic felt like warm tendrils slipping through his body like a hug. It felt nice! He didn't know what she would find in there. Had Asher done any damage? Or not? He didn't know but was willing to wait patiently and find out.

She closed her eyes to focus as she searched through him, she pulled back and looked up at him "nothing physically wrong. I think you're just feeling some anxiety"

"Anxiety is... a persistent and intense fear and worry that makes your heart race. Can make you feel tired too" she explained "it's a common reaction after something bad happens. Like when Asher accidently hurt you" she told him

"Not with magic no" she said "anxiety is more like an emotion. I can help you work through it but I can't make it go away"

Camilla smiled at this "I promise to do my best" she assured him. He was such a sweet soul she hated to think of him having anxiety about anything!

Camilla smiled "that's qhat family does for each other" she reasoned then gave a moment thought "well...I like to spend time with people that make me happy when I'm feeling anxious "

"Well then you're off to a great start" she smiled "so focus on that and it will help you to process what happened and whem you're ready. We can talk to Asher together ok? But when you're ready not before"

"Because it will help you not to have anxiety every time you see him" she said "right now though. Don't worry about that"

Spectra finally started to rouse, yawning and stretching

Kazimir was about to respond when he heard Spectra stir. He hesitated. Camilla should probably not know about Spectra, right? Spectra was supposed to be a secret! He rose with a smile. "Thank you, Camilla. You have truly helped." He frowned a little and stepped toward the door. "It is stuffy, yes? Shall we step out?"

Camilla nodded "I should go see the unicorns now anyway. I brought them treats. Want to be sure they get them befor the show" she followed his lead out without a second thought about it

Back