Consolation Squadron Star Ranger

Chojin smiled "you see NASA might have found some information about UFO in the area and they sent me to go look for it since Im in high school and i want you to come with me ok" he explain. Then he pull out a small bag that hold a earpiece and placed it in his ear before pressing the button turning it on "you in?" he ask while pulling out a card and place it towards Calem.

"Its not trust me" Chojin said before he walk over to his locker and place his backpack in then close it "meet me by the lake later ok" he called out to Calem then walk back to the Auditorium and sat back down on a chair.

Lee was surrounded by several girls all wanting his autograph. He obliged with a pearly white smile and a black marker with which he scribbled his name on everything presented to him. "Yes, I am rich. Yes, I do have a dog. Yes, I did the thing with the music and the speakers all by myself...I'm an engineer. No, I don't have a girlfriend...I'm single. For the moment." He winked and laughed at the girls. Finally a teacher shooed them away and he took a seat in the chairs next to the guy who'd waved to him earlier. "Girls huh? They're so easy to impress."

Chojin then turn to face Lee who sat down next to him "I know right oh by the way my names Chojin" he said as he place his hand out to Lee "you know i was thinking about going to the lake with a friend wanna come?" he ask

"Sure! Is there a party? I'm Lee by the way...just incase the music distracted you from hearing my name the first time." He grinned.

"No, no party but a shooting star is coming for the first time" Chojin explain before pulling out a pack of gum from his pocket and took a piece before handing the pack to Lee "want one?" he offer.

Chojin smile as he place the pack back in his pocket and then got up "great them meet me at the lake" he said before walking to class and took out a small book and began to read it.

A old man then walking woods before he pull out a flashlight so he could see "heh just alittle longer Master i promise" he said to himself while he bow to a small tomb.

Back