Consolation Squadron Star Ranger

Draco Red

Flying Hero
1996 5 people encounter is shooting star in the sky and made a wish upon it but they didn't know that they had accidentally release a powerful monster in his army who are bent on taking over the world. Then a second shooting star appear and the five wished upon it again but this time they are given powers of the consolation fight the monster they have release but they have to keep their identity a secret because if they reveal it they will lose their powers. The 5 are Consolation Squadron Star Ranger hero's who fight on earth and space with there Constellation King Robo.

Rules: post must be paragraph long, no godmodding, no cursing, and violence to a minimum

Name:
Nickname:
Personality:
Description:
Backstory:
Ranger color:
Consolation zord:

Last edited:
Name:Emi
Nickname:Emi
Personality:She is shy but is very good with all weaponry she tries at.
Good at working in water and with animals of the sea.
She is gentle until you hurt those she loves or cares about.
She loves animals but is shy around People (guys) specifically
Description:
  • Hair: Short,black. Pixie cut
  • Height: 5"5'
  • Weight: 180 lbs.
  • S/c: brown
  • e/c: Brown,but light brown in the light
Backstory: Remembers nothing of her past was left in the streets and picked up.
Remembers nothing after that and is found awake in a church
Ranger color: Black with spots of blue,pink and blue forming the aquarius symbol
Consolation zord: Aquarius

Name: Chojin Jackson
Nickname: Jack
Personality: a natural born leader but is hot headed sometime
Description: a average size teenager with light brown eyes and dark brown hair he is 5'6 and usually wears a 1970 tracksuit.
Backstory: Chojin has live his Dad after his Mom died but when he saw the shooting star he try to wish her back but only to release the monster King so he takes the responsibility of becoming a Space Ranger to fight the monster King.
Ranger color: a Red suit with black boots and black gloves. A white belt and a red belt buckle with a white holster that holds a red sword. On his chest, back, and belt buckle all hold the symbol of Draco. His helmet his red with a white mouth plate and a black visor on the sides of his helmet show a outline of a Dragon.
Constellation zord: Draco

Name: Lee Wong
Nickname: Lee

Personality: Lee is a jokster and a fun person to be around. He gets along easily with everyone and is protective of his friends. He's smart and plans to enter an engineering college after graduating.

Description: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/352477108318201557/

Backstory: Lee comes from a multi-millionare family. He's had the best of everything and moved from Japan to study in America. He's been here 3 years now and has loved every minute of it. Well, almost. He's ready to live on his own now but his family is very controlling. He wished upon the star that night for the freedom he most desired.

Ranger color: Yellow
Consolation zord: Scorpius

Name:Calem Miller

Personality:Calem is quite intelligent being a information gatherer, but despite this he has an agressive disposition towards people who are stupid or annoying. He prefers using logic than his emotions when he is thinking and hates relying on other people. He prefers to sppend his time gathering information for various reasons.

Description:Calem has mildly wavy, short dark brown hair and narrow dark brown eyes. His bangs frame his face, while some are gathered at the center of his forehead. He is quite tall and slim in physique. For his attire, Calem wears a long sand-colored trench coat, the belt of which he leaves untied. Under it is a black vest over a striped dress shirt that is light blue in hue. He wears a bolo tie, which is held by a brown ribbon and a ruby pendant. He also dons beige pants, dark brown shoes, and has bandages wrapped around his entire arms and hands. The reasons for the bandages are burn scars he hides.

Backstory:Calem lived with his adoptive grandpa in a makeshift orphanage but do to his grandpa refusing to sell the land to make a parking lot for the company they hired a group of thugs to burn the orphanage down do to being the last one out Calem got 2nd degree burns on his arms and his grandfather needing the money had no more choice but to sell the land to heal Calem knowing the company did this wished upon a star for retribution. Calem began learning hacking from a hardware store he worked at as a kid till he finishes his IT course he does a side job of hacking into school systems and stealing test answers to sell to desperate to students.

Ranger Color:He wears a black suit with green accents a green helmet with two black antennas and a metal belt wrapped around his hip with two black swords with green blades

Consolation Zord :Gemini

Name: Ronald Dempsey
Nickname:

Personality:Friendly, Loyal, Short tempered

Description: Ronald Dempsey looks as tough as a brick wall. He's 6'4 feet tall with most of his features being large. Broad shoulder, Gigantic hands
legs that could cave in a wall. He has short messy pitch dark hair topping his heart shaped head. His face is a mess with a nose looking likes it's been broken and not properly set, lips too large seemingly swelling and a constant twitch in his left dark brown eye

Backstory: Dempsey came from a poor and troubled household. His father walked out on him and his two brothers but not before leaving a string of painful memories. Dempsey was the oldest of his sibling and when he saw his tired mother working herself to death he couldn't stay there and do
and so started working as much as he can at age 13 just trying to get any job he can be courier to paper boy but some of his jobs took him to the bad part of town where he seemed like an easy target for a mugging. At first Dempsey's mother didn't ask were he had gotten the money but after A fourth time
coming bloodied Dempsey's mother sent him to his uncle whom was nearer to a school in which he could study for his future.

Ranger color: Blue with red accents

Consolation zord: Hercules

Chojin walk through the doors of the high school "heh my first day cant wait" he said to himself while he headed to the Auditorium for the introduction meeting. "Hello im Chojin nice to meet you all" he said into the microphone as he walked onto the stage to introduce himself to everyone "and i hope we all can become friends" he added before walking down to his seat "nail it" he thought to himself.

Lee Wong was second in line at the auditorium. He had his phone in his pocket and music blasting into one earbud. He smirked as the first lad made his introduction. He paused, waiting for just the right moment in the song then he touched a button on his phone. Suddenly, the music blasted through the speakers in the auditorium. It was popular dance song that he trotted onto the stage with. He wore the best clothes, best shoes, best watch. What was a rich kid like him doing at a public school? Did it matter? He was dancing across the stage like he owned the place.

Lee ended his dance, did a little spin and turned off the music. "What's up people?" He called into the mic, his Japenese accent flavoring his voice. "Name's Lee Wong and yes...I am Japanese." He winked at several girls who had begun fan-girling at the front. They squealed and blushed. "Let's make highschool fun again, yeah!?" He drooped the mic, and trotted off the stage with a proud smile and several applauding fans. Now that was how you entered a new school!

Chljin eyes then got big as he saw Lee dance "woah that guy is so cool" he said as got up and jumpes into the air "hey you over here" he called out as he wave his hand side to side. While calling out to him "i think i should stop" he thought as he sat back down and pull out a ear piece and place it into his ear. Then he reached into his backpack and pull out a book before he started to read it "Edgar Allan Poe the best" he said to himself while a small smile formed around his face.

Hiding in back row of the auditorium Calem was looking through the new student roster of the year flipping through the names of various individuals "Choljin Jackson nothing too remarkable good leader at group projects above average grades..nothing much" he muttered before scrolling down some more "Emi..just Emi? Thats strange no last name has amnesia good with weapons mmmhm maybe If a guy wants to date her i could sell the info of how to live" going down further "Lee Wong Multi-Billionaire rich kid i see whats he doing at a public school is the question well i guess i could sell photos of him to girls if im in a tight spot" the last on the list was "Ronald Dempsey normal hard childhood story trying to work young mother gets abuse apparently steals money from muggers I'll probably update the 'Who to Not Mess With' List" Closing the his laptop and putting it in his messenger bag he started going to his homeroom there was no need for introductions if kids with extra money had poor grades they came to him to remedy that and you'll get all the grades you need for a price.

Chojin looked to see Calem leaving "i wonder where he is going" he thought to himself before he gotbup from his chair and ran after him "hey you wait right there" he call out before pulling out a stakeboard and got on it "i hope i know how to ride this" he said before pushing the board.

Calmly walking through the halls he heard a shout and looked over his shoulder to find a 14 year old 'riding' a skate board to him quickly reacting he grabbed the kid by the scruff of his neck and placed him down on the ground. "Yes? do you need something Jackson?" He calmly asked though there was a visible twitch in his eyes.

"Yeah i saw you leave why?" he ask before pulling on Calmly hair and kicking his leg "so let go please" he said while he pull out a flashlight from his backpack and flash it around like a carzy person. "Well this isnt weird or awkward" Chojin said as smiled at his flashlight before it died "dang it" he thought to himself

*Sigh* "Listen kid there's no reason for me to stay here no need for an introduction because people already know me here now if you aren't gonna buy any info I'm leaving" Calem responded before walking of again. *before picking up the skate board and tossing it back to Choljin*

"Wait i need so info about you?" he called out *as he pick up his skateboard and place a handle, two wheels on it, and a seat there for turning it into a bike*. *he then got on the bike and rolled over to Calem and on the brakes stopping the bike and movinf forward alittle* "tell me NOW please" he ask.

"Info about me since your a newbie I guess I'll give you this for free" *pulling out a small card*
Name: Calem Miller
Course:IT
Hair:Brown
Eyes:Brown
Height:6'1
"Info gatherer if you need the test exams answers or info on a person come to him"

Chojin laugh as he saw the card "wow you must a great life dont you" he said before pulling out a ID card "this is from NASA my ID" he added before putting it away and smiled at Calem "why dont we be friends okay" he said as he place his hand out at Calem

Back